White people acting black online

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

White people acting black online

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 20th, 2009, 10:44 am

Quit doing it, where losing points in the coolness scale.....

Stick to being country, like me :)

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: White people acting black online

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 20th, 2009, 11:47 am

Wear your hat straight, your heads not crooked

sadboy1981
What city do you live in now?: Paramount

Unread post by sadboy1981 » May 20th, 2009, 1:18 pm

and make sure that you keep your girlfriend on your arm who is your sister 6x's removed but is also you 1st cuz and happens to by you 3rd Aunt as well...

Have a wonderful day....

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 20th, 2009, 4:34 pm

My cow died last night, i don't need your bull

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 20th, 2009, 4:36 pm

You were born an original, don't die a copy.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:You were born an original, don't die a copy.
i really don't understand how someone can "act black" online?
do black people behave in different ways to non blacks ?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 20th, 2009, 7:13 pm

i mean it in a way, that some people on the internet try to act like they are another person and spread false information.... It was a major problem i noticed back in the day on this site... Just mainly people who are trolls and want to start shit, theres no room that here, act how you are in real life... Like me, keep it real whether people hate you for what you are or not...

Although i may be at fault for my wording of the title...

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 21st, 2009, 4:11 am

whiskeyjack wrote:i mean it in a way, that some people on the internet try to act like they are another person and spread false information.... It was a major problem i noticed back in the day on this site... Just mainly people who are trolls and want to start shit, theres no room that here, act how you are in real life... Like me, keep it real whether people hate you for what you are or not...

Although i may be at fault for my wording of the title...

alright true.
i c u.
Come to find out that there are man here, putting info out like its gospel...
and they 13, 14 years old.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 21st, 2009, 12:14 pm

whoever acts black is usually a low life from a low life family. i mean, when was the last time you seen a guy with class trying to act black? lol, acting black is acting low in other words.

black = low class.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 21st, 2009, 12:26 pm

i dont know about low class i know of some black folks that have some "Ballin Cribs" that are in affluent neighbourhoods, and im not talking about the ones who live off of there moma's titty either...

I know of some white people who are poorer then me, and we act the same :)... Heck ive eaten the same type of squirrel as some of my fellow lower class whites, and im not talking about the city squirrels either :D

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 21st, 2009, 12:42 pm

CheGuevara wrote:whoever acts black is usually a low life from a low life family. i mean, when was the last time you seen a guy with class trying to act black? lol, acting black is acting low in other words.

black = low class.
u'z a hata.
but secretly i'm sure u wish was black

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 21st, 2009, 1:28 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:u'z a hata.
no i really don't. i would hate to be black. whites have contributed to the world almost 100%. practically everything you use in your daily life is white made. what exactly have blacks done? wasen't it a black guy who created peanut butter or something?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » May 21st, 2009, 4:23 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:u'z a hata.
no i really don't. i would hate to be black. whites have contributed to the world almost 100%. practically everything you use in your daily life is white made. what exactly have blacks done? wasen't it a black guy who created peanut butter or something?
LOL don't bother I flooded the forum and Alonzo's pm box and begged Perongregory to request he delete all my threads and posts but he perm banned me instead.

I promised to get the fuck out of the race and ethnicity forum as soon as the request was completed. I've been waiting for fucking months now, Alonzo should get his ass back here and finish this instead of taking pictures of some scribbles of teenagers from Compton.

Ok so then, memories will stay. Those 3,100+ posts will stay, right? I'll fuck up your bandwidth even more. Delete the fucking threads and posts and I'll be out of your way in no time.

That, or you close down the forum and everything here ceases to exist, either way it's deader than Johnny's brain at least by deleting everything you save on money for the forum while at the same time doing me and the siptar a fucking favour.

This is important. I can get a little more personal if you'd like, love to see the look on your face when you thought I was mistaken for not being capable of being involved directly in your lives.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 22nd, 2009, 7:28 am

what exactly have blacks done? wasen't it a black guy who created peanut butter or something?
thanks to the ancient egyptians we have the art of surveying which as a tool itself has made possible for the western world to lays its mighty foundations upon the land..... Thats a one-two punch because you cant be a simple right angle surveyor without trigonometry

Penut Butter is a recipe you cant patent that

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 22nd, 2009, 9:26 am

ancient egyptians huh? that was what you could come up with? nice...

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 22nd, 2009, 11:51 am

CheGuevara wrote:ancient egyptians huh? that was what you could come up with? nice...
as far as i'm aware, albalnians have nothing to do with what most people would consider "white" people.
infact, i dont think most people on this site would know where the hell your country is.
matter of fact, anyone ever seen a rel live Albanian before ?
The gene pool in that country must be small

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 22nd, 2009, 12:44 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:as far as i'm aware, albalnians have nothing to do with what most people would consider "white" people.
infact, i dont think most people on this site would know where the hell your country is.

thewestside tried to make me feel bad by saying nobody knows where albania is on the map but it did not work. the fact is, 15% of americans do not know where america is located on the map and america is the most influential country in the world right now. so i am not offended at all that you don't know where it is.

secondly, albanians have white skin. they have that to do with white people. as for culture and that stuff. it is different from most white cultures but that's because of different history.

thirdly, yes, the albanian population is a small one. they are only 9mn people in the world.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 22nd, 2009, 12:56 pm

Acting Black Online:

"WhAts uPk h0mebkoy dis that obg ni66a from sbkc compkton cRipk.

LOW KEY- Santana Blocc Compton Crip -Florida.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1

OG Lady Crip - District of Columbia

Interests: the Lord, Cripz, dancin, bkangin, ma set, ma fam, ma homiez, u no who u iz. C's up all day cuz Early. I'ts 3rd World ma folkz

South Carolina

Typing in ebonics and claiming compton, using the term 'nigga', identifying yourself with a traditional and predominately black gang, and a city dominated by minorities, in modern day times known as a black stronghold, epicenter for gangs.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 22nd, 2009, 1:17 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Acting Black Online:

"WhAts uPk h0mebkoy dis that obg ni66a from sbkc compkton cRipk.

LOW KEY- Santana Blocc Compton Crip -Florida.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1

OG Lady Crip - District of Columbia

Interests: the Lord, Cripz, dancin, bkangin, ma set, ma fam, ma homiez, u no who u iz. C's up all day because Early. I'ts 3rd World ma folkz

South Carolina

Typing in ebonics and claiming compton, using the term 'nigga', identifying yourself with a traditional and predominately black gang, and a city dominated by minorities, in modern day times known as a black stronghold, epicenter for gangs.
there are exceptions where an individual can't help where they are born and who they identify themselves with.
So if everyone round u talkin ebonics, i wouldnt blame a person for talkin the same way as everyone in the neighbourhood.
However, i do understand there are people out there living the fantasy life and have no relationship with the image they potray...

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 22nd, 2009, 2:18 pm

there are exceptions where an individual can't help where they are born and who they identify themselves with.

Really???

So if everyone round u talkin ebonics, i wouldnt blame a person for talkin the same way as everyone in the neighbourhood.

I hardly doubt there are enough people in the suburbs to influence a white child to type ebonics on the internet. Especially when the Blacks/Brown here aren't even typing all that crazy 'crap' they themselves are typing.

However, i do understand there are people out there living the fantasy life and have no relationship with the image they potray

And thats the bottomline! ^

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 23rd, 2009, 6:47 am

SOUFLONDON wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:ancient egyptians huh? that was what you could come up with? nice...
as far as i'm aware, albalnians have nothing to do with what most people would consider "white" people.
I've seen Albanians. Before I did I thought they were like Gypsies or something, I never knew they were white and never figured it. Before Johnny came along, I didn't give a fuck about Albania, all I saw it was like Baghdad only in the Balkans. In Tetovo you have Muslims more Muslim than those in the Middle East. In Skopje, they look white. In Kumanovo, a 2 minute drive through some Albanian bazaar shocked me. They were all tanned as fuck, same colour as Gypsies, and most of them were ugly as fuck. This guy I saw, I literally wiped my eyes with my hands to see if I was being delusional --- his head was deformed, like a fucking eggplant.

Albanians pretty much talk like Gypsies, they act like Gypsies, they have age old traditions which are primitive to us let alone the Western world. They have beliefs the same as Gypsies. They are pretty much Gypsies with a light complexion, nothing less nothing more. I have seen more ginger Albanians in one day in Skopje(red hair, freckles, green eyes, blue eyes etc.) than ginger people in my entire lifetime in Canada and Johnny denies ever seeing an Albanian with red hair.

They are a dirty diseased ugly primitive backwards stupid people. You are right, no one would never know nor care on this site what the fuck an Albania is. My first thought when I heard Albania was salad.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 23rd, 2009, 6:54 am

CheGuevara wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote:as far as i'm aware, albalnians have nothing to do with what most people would consider "white" people.

thewestside tried to make me feel bad by saying nobody knows where albania is on the map but it did not work. the fact is, 15% of americans do not know where america is located on the map and america is the most influential country in the world right now. so i am not offended at all that you don't know where it is.

secondly, albanians have white skin. they have that to do with white people. as for culture and that stuff. it is different from most white cultures but that's because of different history.

thirdly, yes, the albanian population is a small one. they are only 9mn people in the world.
15 percent? Where the fuck did you get that number?

Yes, Albanians have white skin because they were brought over from Chechenya and raped by the Ancient Macedonians first, then the Roman Empire, then the Byzantine Empire, Gothic(German) tribes, Slavic tribes, Celtic tribes(hence the red hair and freckles), Magyar(Hungarian) tribes, Nordic(Swedes, Norweigians) tribes.

Then the Huns, Bulgarians and Turks came along...

Then Albanians took it up the ass by Italians and Germans yet again...

Finally Albanians took it up the ass by the Serbs and Macedonians yet again.

Now the Albanians take it up the ass regularly by Macedonians, Americans, Montegrins and Greeks(if you count domestically, not to mention they take it up the ass by Germans and Macedonians in Germany and Italians, Nigerians and Macedonians in Italy).

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » May 23rd, 2009, 6:56 am

Also, didn't you try to convince the Westside there are 15 million Albanians in the world instead of 9?

You guys breed like maggots...I wouldn't be suprised if you were the majority in China.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 23rd, 2009, 6:00 pm

i'm going to enjoy watching albania tear through your country while bulgaria tears through the remaining parts. you know it's bound to happen. macedonians are already assimilating to bulgarian culture and language, smart move. you'll need it when there are no macedonian schools left you gypsies.

you know i'm right. think about it. bosnia, albania, bulgaria and turkey are justttttt waiting for a chance to get their rightful lands. bosnia will help albania and kosova with serbia and macedonia which is the easy part. just the albanains in macedonia are enough to make macedonians their bitches. and then turkey alongside bulgaria and albania will lubricate macedonia and greece and then have their ways with both countries. russia will try to set in like they are big shit but america is gonna be like,,, "get yo white ass back commie." and that will be the end of russian intrusion. ahhh what a glorious day it will be. to finally take care of the cancers (serbians and serbian knockoffs in macedonia) of the balkans.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 26th, 2009, 9:01 am

SOUFLONDON in North America things are a lot more fucked up then they are in Britain... Where i come from most white people that actually have black friends that arent being punked them, don't act like fools and are pretty normal.

But there is this belief amongst some white people that you have to act "gangsta"to hangout with black people, and i think the history here has shown that to be true here on the site.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 29th, 2009, 1:50 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:SOUFLONDON in North America things are a lot more #%@& up then they are in Britain... Where i come from most white people that actually have black friends that arent being punked them, don't act like fools and are pretty normal.

But there is this belief amongst some white people that you have to act "gangsta"to hangout with black people, and i think the history here has shown that to be true here on the site.
yeah, i kinda figured from allhoods repost.
Its fucked up i guess

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 22nd, 2009, 4:20 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:You were born an original, don't die a copy.
i really don't understand how someone can "act black" online?
do black people behave in different ways to non blacks ?

Sadly,yes.