TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Re: TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 7:12 am

I remember when they had only 2 sides in LA and grew so damn big they had to add sides lol...TRG's got it bad in Prison though. Much props to everyone doin time...alot of fighting.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » June 5th, 2009, 8:51 am

chosunpride wrote:I remember when they had only 2 sides in LA and grew so damn big they had to add sides lol...TRG's got it bad in Prison though. Much props to everyone doin time...alot of fighting.

they don't have it bad in prison. they don't get singled out at all. if the eses wanna move on some TRG, then they have to move on the whole asian car.

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 11:20 am

Ahh...things have changed. I was locked up in the late 90s and a a few guys I got to know (trg) fought almost every week... Sad, but I got transferred after a few and dont know what happened to them, but damn...felt bad . Nice guys but the tattoos were trouble. I remember 2 eses that were on cleaning from another prison tried to jump him. They had beef everywhere and when I asked them "what's w/ all the fights" one of the OG's just told me "life of a raskal locked up" ...

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 5th, 2009, 6:08 pm

chosunpride wrote:Ahh...things have changed. I was locked up in the late 90s and a a few guys I got to know (trg) fought almost every week... Sad, but I got transferred after a few and dont know what happened to them, but damn...felt bad . Nice guys but the tattoos were trouble. I remember 2 eses that were on cleaning from another prison tried to jump him. They had beef everywhere and when I asked them "what's w/ all the fights" one of the OG's just told me "life of a raskal locked up" ...

you never helped? i've been all around CDC and there have been TRG on almost every yard i was on. One of my cellies was TRG. when the eses see the tats they get all riled up and wanna do something but the asian car as a whole tells them that ain't shit happening and that's the end of it.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » June 6th, 2009, 1:20 am

TRG'z hold they own...aint there fault they had to bang back...much respect to TRG.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » June 6th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Check out these Viet kids bangin Raskal.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100 ... t_0001.flv

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 7th, 2009, 9:11 am

SDmofo wrote:Check out these Viet kids bangin Raskal.

those guys are weak as water. couldn't even knock him out.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 7th, 2009, 10:59 am

shing wrote:

those guys are weak as water. couldn't even knock him out.
They sure seem to be giggly. One kid got one kick in and hopped away like a little fairy.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » June 7th, 2009, 5:00 pm

WTF... they Stomped, Punched, Kicked and used Hammers and Trash Cans... and he still wasn't that fucked up.. looked like he was just tired... They didn't impress me.. shit looks like if he had one on one fists only he would have kicked their asses

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 7th, 2009, 5:08 pm

I mean really look at this video of TRG from the same album. He is beating up on a schoolboy who is barely fighting and he can knock him out.. And I know life is different in 2009 then it was in 1989.. but shit.. when he is running away like a bitch if you still want to fight go find someone who will go head to head.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100 ... 052008.flv

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 7th, 2009, 5:52 pm

AdamNB wrote:I mean really look at this video of TRG from the same album. He is beating up on a schoolboy who is barely fighting and he can knock him out.. And I know life is different in 2009 then it was in 1989.. but shit.. when he is running away like a bitch if you still want to fight go find someone who will go head to head.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100 ... 052008.flv

weak. that's why there are guns and knives.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 7th, 2009, 6:54 pm

Ive seem some redneck Raskal kids that would pyut these kids in check HARD. No joke.

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by chosunpride » June 8th, 2009, 5:51 am

shing wrote:
chosunpride wrote:Ahh...things have changed. I was locked up in the late 90s and a a few guys I got to know (trg) fought almost every week... Sad, but I got transferred after a few and dont know what happened to them, but damn...felt bad . Nice guys but the tattoos were trouble. I remember 2 eses that were on cleaning from another prison tried to jump him. They had beef everywhere and when I asked them "what's w/ all the fights" one of the OG's just told me "life of a raskal locked up" ...

you never helped? i've been all around CDC and there have been TRG on almost every yard i was on. One of my cellies was TRG. when the eses see the tats they get all riled up and wanna do something but the asian car as a whole tells them that ain't shit happening and that's the end of it.

Couldnt...I was pretty much busted up the whole time I was there. Fractured ribs, forearm, ankle etc...even before I got my cell, in processing. Was young and uncooperative and when they asked "do you have any tattoos?" I said nope...then they said take the shirt off of course and took pics...and next was "What do you know about certain incidents and a certain gang?", my answers were the last straw. Rodney King was wearing a korean flag that day in a special room. My fault, but some medical help wouldve been nice instead of being thrown back into the cell. I couldnt even sit, barely breathe, eat or nothing for 2 days until I finally got help. Spent the whole time there pretty much immobile and in casts before getting transferred.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » June 8th, 2009, 11:21 am

Ive never dealt with a TRG but ive heard many things about them so i expected alot more than this.
These guys in the video are supposed to be some hardcore gang bangers? LMFAO IT's some chucky cheese shit.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 8th, 2009, 2:15 pm

That video jsut shows you what happens when you have a big gang like TRG. Your bound to have wannabe sets show up here n there that do it because they think its cool. In my opinion if your set wasnt started by and is not down with Long Beach TRG than its not legit. That's just my opinion.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 8th, 2009, 2:31 pm

FINITO wrote:

Ive never dealt with a TRG but ive heard many things about them so i expected alot more than this.
These guys in the video are supposed to be some hardcore gang bangers? LMFAO IT's some chucky cheese shit.

Don't get me wrong. I have done time with TRG and I knew a few of the older Rascals from the 80's when NB and TRG were doing a little business with WSL in Long Beach, And they were down. There are TRG I have respect for. But like with many of the youngsters out there today it is different. I think with TRG we are talking about a few who gave them a bad name....

TRG recruits too easy and to fast in an attempt to grow... My homeboys were like the opposite we didn't recruit enough. We had to know you before you were in and we had strict policy of behavior.. many of the youngsters don't want to follow those rules so form their own gangs.

What is interesting about TRG.. is that they originally got along with WSL and it was their association with WSL that began their conflicts with ESL. And what is even more messed up is that is that what TRG said and what they were quoted as saying was two different things. they were given a greenlight because the media edited the tape... What TRG said was::

"F%#* the Mexicans from ESL" what the media sound bite edited was "F*%# the Mexicans"

It was the news that sis resonsible for the greenlight and for the people who were killed or injured because of what followed

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 8th, 2009, 3:09 pm

i'm pretty sure they said "fuck la raza". either way i'm down with that.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » June 10th, 2009, 12:15 pm

dem fooz didnt see it coming esl!

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » June 14th, 2009, 10:00 pm

I DONT THINK IT WAS ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID....IT WAS ABOUT WHAT THE LB TRG's DID IN THEIR WAR WITH EASTSIDE...IT WAS ABOUT THE VICTIMS NOT FROM THE HOOD........I THINK THAT WAS AROUND 94....AND THIS BROUGHT HEAT TO ALL HOODS LABELED AS CHINOS.

I WAS UP NORTH AND I SAW A TRG14 ON A WALL....
DO RASKALS BE COOL WITH THE NORTENOS UP THERE?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 14th, 2009, 11:37 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:
I WAS UP NORTH AND I SAW A TRG14 ON A WALL....
DO RASKALS BE COOL WITH THE NORTENOS UP THERE?
That's up in Sac. The peewees chill with eachother. But what i saw up there was R14.

Sactown Raskal don't trip as much as other Raskal sets i've seen though. They seem pretty chill.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 15th, 2009, 5:47 am

ESL shot up alot of innocent Asians in Long Beach too.. neither ESL or TRG was innocent in their little war... it is true that there were instances of TRG moving on non affiliated but ESL was doing alot of dirty play too. Alot of Viet and Cambodians who had nothing to do with gangs were attacked...

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » June 15th, 2009, 10:23 am

AdamNB wrote:ESL shot up alot of innocent Asians in Long Beach too.. neither ESL or TRG was innocent in their little war... it is true that there were instances of TRG moving on non affiliated but ESL was doing alot of dirty play too. Alot of Viet and Cambodians who had nothing to do with gangs were attacked...
YUP...INNOCENTS WENT DOWN ON BOTH ENDS OF THE BATTLE....SO DOES TRG BEEF WITH NORTENOS IN THE NORTH? WHATS UP WITH THE TRG14?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 15th, 2009, 6:03 pm

i remember something that surprised me a little about the greenlight on asians. when i was in the state i met a few south sider youngsters from the OC area and they told me that they hated TRG because they did drive-bys and that's why there was a green light. youngsters getting brainwashed.

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » June 15th, 2009, 9:12 pm

shing wrote:i remember something that surprised me a little about the greenlight on asians. when i was in the state i met a few south sider youngsters from the OC area and they told me that they hated TRG because they did drive-bys and that's why there was a green light. youngsters getting brainwashed.
There's a 'letter from a sureno' post on another thread and he talks about drive bys and what he thinks about it.

WingJade317
What city do you live in now?: morehead

Unread post by WingJade317 » June 17th, 2009, 5:52 am

hey..i have a friend who got mixed up with TRG. i guess they tried to recruit him and he refused. then he got jumped. now..he's got a bunch of his friends and they plan on fighting the TRG members that are still in his hood. is there anyway to get them out without fighting??

ntenseLIFEstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ntenseLIFEstyle » June 17th, 2009, 11:21 am

WingJade317 wrote:hey..i have a friend who got mixed up with TRG. i guess they tried to recruit him and he refused. then he got jumped. now..he's got a bunch of his friends and they plan on fighting the TRG members that are still in his hood. is there anyway to get them out without fighting??
Just have a group pot luck

WingJade317

Unread post by WingJade317 » June 17th, 2009, 3:56 pm

ntenseLIFEstyle wrote:
WingJade317 wrote:hey..i have a friend who got mixed up with TRG. i guess they tried to recruit him and he refused. then he got jumped. now..he's got a bunch of his friends and they plan on fighting the TRG members that are still in his hood. is there anyway to get them out without fighting??
what do you mean a group pot luck??

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » June 17th, 2009, 5:45 pm

ntenseLIFEstyle wrote:
LMAO! or else move out of state

WingJade317

Unread post by WingJade317 » June 17th, 2009, 6:15 pm

562booney wrote:
ntenseLIFEstyle wrote:
LMAO! or else move out of state
well..i my friend is in washington now..that's where his issues are. i didn't know TRG was even in washington. -_-
eitherway..moving isn't an option. and i'd prefer he aviod any involvement with them. -_- oh well..
thanks for the...help

ntenseLIFEstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ntenseLIFEstyle » June 18th, 2009, 9:57 am

well..i my friend is in washington now..that's where his issues are. i didn't know TRG was even in washington. -_-
eitherway..moving isn't an option. and i'd prefer he aviod any involvement with them. -_- oh well..
thanks for the...help[/quote]

Your boy is going to need to man up and handle the business. If you want him to avoid the problem than he needs to avoid the people. " MOVE OUT"

WingJade317

Unread post by WingJade317 » June 18th, 2009, 2:03 pm

ntenseLIFEstyle wrote:well..i my friend is in washington now..that's where his issues are. i didn't know TRG was even in washington. -_-
thanks for the...help
Your boy is going to need to man up and handle the business. If you want him to avoid the problem than he needs to avoid the people. " MOVE OUT"[/quote]
man up?!?!?
jeez..that's my whole problem!! HE PLANS TO TAKE THEM ON!! AS IN..YA KNOW..FIGHT!!!! he has friends to help so he tells me..and i know a few..none are pushovers. but still. it won't end well for ANYONE. -_-
oh well..i'll just hope he doesn't get too beat up or worse.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 20th, 2009, 10:29 pm

WingJade317 wrote:
thanks for the...help
The video of those little trg kids are in washington. I don't think your friend has anything to worry about. If it was a Long Beach set than that would be another story.