$10K Reward For Info On Fatal Gardena Shooting

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 3rd, 2008, 9:49 am

GARDENA, Calif. The city of Gardena is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrests and convictions of two men that gunned down a 51-year-old woman during a robbery inside a Gardena t-shirt shop.

Hae Sook Roh of Gardena was shot to death during a robbery on Monday evening in the 2300 block of West Rosecrans Avenue near Van Ness Avenue, according to Deputy Aura Sierra of the Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau.

A nearby shop owner told Gardena police that she heard gunfire coming from an adjacent business, and when she went to investigate the noise, she discovered "an Asian woman was shot and lying on the floor" and immediately called for help, Gardena police Lt. Uikilifi Niko said.

Paramedics transported Roh to Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, where she later died, Niko said.

The robbers left the store with an undisclosed amount of cash and were last seen running westbound on Rosecrans Avenue, Sierra said.

The gunman was described as being in his 20s and wearing a cloth bandana over his face, a black jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, and shorts. The other man is also about 20 and was last seen wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans, sheriff's Deputy Ed Hernandez said.

On Tuesday the city of Gardena offered a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrests and convictions of the two men involved in the slaying, Hernandez said.

Detectives hope that video footage of the shooting will help capture the suspects. Anyone with information on the slaying was urged to call the sheriff's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.

ANYBODY SEEN THE VIDEO ? THIS BLACK GUY ROBS A KOREAN STORE OWNER, SHE HAS THE HAND FULL OF CASH AND WHILE BEING POINTED WITH A GUN SHE HIDES HER HAND SO THE ROBBER GOES BANG BANG TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN CHEST, AND IN THE END HE MUST NOT TAKEN MORE THAN $100, IM SURE THIS GUY WAS FROM THE CRIPS, I AINT TRYNA GET THE NAME OF THE SET OR ANYTHING, BUT IF ANYBODY FROM THAT AREA YALL KNOW OF MORE OF THIS SO YALL CAN SAY THE GUY FROM A CRIPS GANG OR BLOODS ?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: $10K Reward For Info On Fatal Gardena Shooting

Unread post by andrew » August 3rd, 2008, 11:20 pm

workin for the cops now madip?

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 4th, 2008, 6:27 am

THE DENVER CHUMP WITH HIS USEFUL REMARKS, HAHAHA, SHUT THE FUCK UP PUNK, I WAS JUST WONDERIN IF IT WAS A CRIPS THING, BUT IM SURE IT WAS CRACK HEAD THAT NEEDED HIS HIGH CAUSE HE WENT SO FAST POR $50 .

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 4th, 2008, 9:47 am

Yes Mr Officer, he was a gang member because he was black. That's how it works....

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 4th, 2008, 11:48 am

so what you were asking is to post info online to help point cops in right direction.......ok......listen up girlfriend......cops read this site especially from la.........................being that there was a reward involved doesnt make it cool to even ask questions even remotely involved that a cop may read know where to start looking......i have no love for whoever did it....and im not necessarily a cop hater...........i worked with plenty thru my job and when i was bouncing.....some are cool.......but i wont start giving them info

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » August 5th, 2008, 6:26 am

YOU ARE A FUCKIN LAMO, I DONT WANT DUDES NAME OR NOTHING, I WAS JUST WONDERIN IF THE FOOL WAS FROM A CRIPS GANG AND EVEN IF YOU SAY HE WAS FOR EXAMPLE A ROLLIN 60 YOU THINK THEY GONNA LOCATE HIM WITHIN 1200 MEMBERS ? YOU COULDNT SEE THE FOOLS FACE SO HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA IDENTIFY HIM ? BET HE WAS A CRACK HEAD FROM A GANG.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 7th, 2008, 11:46 pm

any info would STILL narrrow it down.....believe me tee9, i have no love for the fool or even care about la shit but i would NEVER ask anyone to hang thier ass out to dry.........but hey tee9.....you win ok

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » October 9th, 2008, 12:20 am

that lady was my aunt (2nd cousin's mom). hope i see that motherf*cker one day. straight smoke that fool.

xgtownxhxa
What city do you live in now?: gardena

Unread post by xgtownxhxa » February 5th, 2009, 3:44 pm

hey i know tee hes coo as fuck

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » February 21st, 2009, 11:59 am

Azure9920 wrote:Yes Mr Officer, he was a gang member because he was black. That's how it works....
ANOTHER IGNORANT POST BY BITCH ASS AZURE, THE THING IS THEY WAS GARDENA GANG MEMBERS ALREADY BUSTED, BUT JUST SHOWS THAT YALL GUYS HERE ARE FAKE , WHAT I SEE IS THE FAKER AND A BIGGER FRAUD U ARE THEN U GET VIP, JUST AS CHRISTINA MARIE, OR BG CASPER, IF YOU COME POSIN AS A GANG MEMBER THEN U GET VIP, MAYBE I SHOULD COME AS A GRAPE STREET CRIP AND START GIVIN INFO ON JORDAN DOWNS, IM SURE ALONSO WOULD LISTEN QUIET AND TAKE NOTES. :lol:

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 21st, 2009, 12:10 pm

I don't even think I have VIP...I'm not in the LA section too often. Seems you're talking about LA more than people from LA on here though.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » June 9th, 2009, 3:09 pm

U know what, this is bringing back real bad memories because I happen to know that lady.. RIP.. Her daughter happens to be my little homegirl since way back.. This is how fucked up the world is.. Muthafuckin lowlife scumbag niggaz i wish, i jus fuckin hope i could get my hands on them one day. Fuckin no mercy for niggaz like them. Fuck them.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 9th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Who gives a flying fuck whether this nigga was a crip or a crackhead. He was probably both.. Some scumbag nigga.. It's typical really, a piece of shit taking an innocent Korean Life. Ive seen it all..

I remember during the LA riot, a handful of my hyungs from KPB decided to ban together and protect the Korean establishments. They were riders for real. Armed with 45s and 12 gauge shotguns, they blasted on any niggas that wanted some.. It was good time and bad times.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » June 10th, 2009, 6:19 am

Yea man, it’s fucked up what those Shotgun Crips did to that innocent Korean lady. Kind of reminiscent of when the Korean store owner Soon Ja Du shot the innocent black girl that help spark… fuel and was a precursor for the LA riots.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 10th, 2009, 5:02 pm

how u gonna shoot an innocent lady like that regardless of race...shit and all that for 5 dollar change lol

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » June 11th, 2009, 1:27 am

Are you serious man? The only reason I drew a parallel between Soon Ja Du and Hae Sook Roh is to say exactly that… that both incidents had little to do with race! That store owner that got shot could have been Latino, black, or some purple green eyed alien bitch. Shotgun Crips don’t give a fuck about any of that man ‘smile’. All they care about is the money! They believe that all you possess is theirs, and they just need to take it from you! And yes they have no problem with shooting you over 5 dollar change, because for them that’s their 5 dollar change you’re holding! They’re a different breed! Pray to God you never come across any in your lifetime!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 11th, 2009, 6:47 am

real shit, tryna make it into a racial thing, think about how many black muthafuckas these fools have killed. people like that are just ruthless and don't give a fuck about life.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » June 11th, 2009, 12:31 pm

ITS FUNNY HOW MOTHERFUCKERS BE TALKIN ABOUT SHOTGUN NOT YOU TRE, BUT YALL TALK NOW ABOOUT SHOTGUN BUT WHEN I POSTED NOBODY DIDNT KNOW SHIT PERIOD. AND THIS GUYS GOT ARRESTED LIKE 3 MONTHS LATER...

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 11th, 2009, 11:47 pm

the guy who killed the korean lady is from shot gun crips and hes facing the death penalty

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 12th, 2009, 12:20 pm

Fuck that scumbag nigga i hope he rots in muthafcukin hell where he belongs. Fuckin cockroach piece of shit.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » June 22nd, 2009, 2:06 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:the guy who killed the korean lady is from shot gun crips and hes facing the death penalty
IM IMPRESSED BY YOUR INTELLIGENCE, DID SOMEONE EVER TELL YOU YOURE A GENIUS

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 14th, 2009, 10:53 am

don't turn this killing into something racial, because it's not. Innocent people are victims of their own races violence as well as another race. let's all get along!!!