Korean Playboys (KPB), still around?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
hinm

Korean Playboys (KPB), still around?

Unread post by hinm » May 8th, 2004, 1:06 pm

I remember as a little youngster hearing about the Korean Playboys....what happened to them? anyone know?

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: KPB?

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 8th, 2004, 1:52 pm

even tho im korean i never heard of dem before

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 4th, 2004, 2:31 am

Azn Gook wrote:even tho im korean i never heard of dem before
Yo man, you AINT FUCKIN korean.

fuckin white boy. go fuckin back to kansas.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » June 4th, 2004, 12:55 pm

stfu

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » June 17th, 2004, 8:06 pm

They were around for a quick minute. I was busted with one of them back in 94/95.. he was a down ass cat.. he was released a few months after me, he was shot and killed in K-Town by some mobsters (supposedly).. not sure but that was the word.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » June 18th, 2004, 3:04 pm

nela_4lyf wrote:They were around for a quick minute. I was busted with one of them back in 94/95.. he was a down ass cat.. he was released a few months after me, he was shot and killed in K-Town by some mobsters (supposedly).. not sure but that was the word.
i think i know who you are talkin' about. and yeah...KPB was around. some heads are still around, though they are far from their bangin' days. most notable would prolly be "Batman".

and what nela_4lyf said is correct...they got into some beef with the mob...that's when things fell apart.

delandu

Unread post by delandu » January 23rd, 2006, 9:46 am

which mob??anyone??

DROOPY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DROOPY » January 24th, 2006, 1:52 am

delandu wrote:which mob??anyone??
mafia from korea called Mo Rae Shi Gae

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 24th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Yo man, you AINT FUCKIN korean.

fuckin white boy. go fuckin back to kansas.

ATA..... ???

none of that post made any sense...

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » January 25th, 2006, 1:23 am

DROOPY wrote:
delandu wrote:which mob??anyone??
mafia from korea called Mo Rae Shi Gae
man i remember hearing about them long time ago...what ever happen to them?...

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » February 28th, 2008, 3:01 pm

kiCKer wrote:
nela_4lyf wrote:They were around for a quick minute. I was busted with one of them back in 94/95.. he was a down ass cat.. he was released a few months after me, he was shot and killed in K-Town by some mobsters (supposedly).. not sure but that was the word.
i think i know who you are talkin' about. and yeah...KPB was around. some heads are still around, though they are far from their bangin' days. most notable would prolly be "Batman".

and what nela_4lyf said is correct...they got into some beef with the mob...that's when things fell apart.
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.p ... opic=92544

KPB didnt get into it with moraeshigae (and they aint no MOB) but something did happen. in 1994, KPB brought some older koreans from korea who were some gangstas to work for them. a year later they(the fobs) started doin their own thing and started up a gang called moraeshigae. well, it was october 29, 1995 when the founder of KPB and the moraeshigae got into a arguement with one another n the founder of KPB shot 2 of em and they shot back n the founder of KPB passed away. the KPB's wanted to get revenge but they had no one to get revenge on cuz at the time there was only 3 moraeshigae and they all got locked up for the shootin. thats when "CHIN" took over KPB and KPB was active till around 1999. CHIN got locked up for murder n attempted murder and did 10 years. now he's in korea cuz he got deported. KPB died out cuz they all got old. No one killed them off or anything. Batman never was from KPB, he was from GardenGrove but he kicked it with them. then he started chillin with FMS after. Batman was never from KPB. any other questions...

read the forum its posted by a guy called ogktown213

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 2nd, 2008, 9:10 pm

Proverbz wrote:
kiCKer wrote:

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.p ... opic=92544

KPB didnt get into it with moraeshigae (and they aint no MOB) but something did happen. in 1994, KPB brought some older koreans from korea who were some gangstas to work for them. a year later they(the fobs) started doin their own thing and started up a gang called moraeshigae. well, it was october 29, 1995 when the founder of KPB and the moraeshigae got into a arguement with one another n the founder of KPB shot 2 of em and they shot back n the founder of KPB passed away. the KPB's wanted to get revenge but they had no one to get revenge on because at the time there was only 3 moraeshigae and they all got locked up for the shootin. thats when "CHIN" took over KPB and KPB was active till around 1999. CHIN got locked up for murder n attempted murder and did 10 years. now he's in korea because he got deported. KPB died out because they all got old. No one killed them off or anything. Batman never was from KPB, he was from GardenGrove but he kicked it with them. then he started chillin with FMS after. Batman was never from KPB. any other questions...

read the forum its posted by a guy called ogktown213
interesting read about the history of KPB and LGKK. i never knew that about LGKK, i still wonder if its tru, thats real crazy if it is.

anyways, i met alotta KPB when i was in korea, i wonder if chin was one of em. i have no idea, but all of them were bouncers or club managers and were all tatted up completely, LA tats, playboy tats, etc. they were real cool dudes mostly, talkin bout they left cuz they caught cases or they got deported. got drunk wid them, and they were pretty chills dudes, a lot older than me and jus laid back from my experiences wid the ones i met. good ppls.

is there another batman, cuz i met some fool by that name from LA and he had beef with FMS, im wonder if its the same one. i ran into FMS a few times in gg, and once in anaheim, and both times drama popped up. iono if they bust shots, but i can vouch for the fact that they all like 5'6 and can't scrap. i still dunno how they got a name for themselves wid their fist game so weak. someone plz explain why they are "notorious" in gg n westminster.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 1:57 pm

LGKK was not started by KK but by KPB i heard..

Kobe'sLakers

Unread post by Kobe'sLakers » May 16th, 2008, 6:35 pm

These guys ever beef with Wah Ching ?

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » May 21st, 2008, 2:45 am

Kobe'sLakers wrote:These guys ever beef with Wah Ching ?
yeah their head killed one monterey park wah ching and critically injured another

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 2nd, 2009, 4:53 pm

batman...every time I see him he's kickin it w/ another gang lol.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » June 2nd, 2009, 5:16 pm

chosunpride wrote:batman...every time I see him he's kickin it w/ another gang lol.
Do u know him personally?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 2nd, 2009, 8:57 pm

korean gangs can't be taken seriously..they always die out after a couple of years cuz they never deep they all get old or locked up no one to take their place, the reason why gangs like kpb are gone now is they never had a' lot of heads yeah some of u might say that being deep isnt everything but trust me if u wanna see another generation u better be recruiting especially korean gangs since koreans rlly dont get into that gang thing like viets and camobodians

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 6:54 am

FINITO wrote:
chosunpride wrote:batman...every time I see him he's kickin it w/ another gang lol.

To some degree...Have a homie that was close to him, I did go drink w/ him but he was a youngster, didnt talk much, when I was around. I wont recognize him in the streets, but I'm sure he will if he saw me. and I'll leave it at that.

jseoul
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by jseoul » June 18th, 2009, 7:00 pm

chosunpride wrote:
FINITO wrote:

To some degree...Have a homie that was close to him, I did go drink w/ him but he was a youngster, didnt talk much, when I was around. I wont recognize him in the streets, but I'm sure he will if he saw me. and I'll leave it at that.
what? u say u wont recognize him in the streets and u talk like u only met him couple times to go drink wen he was a youngin'... yet u say every time u see him he's kickin it with another gang?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 23rd, 2009, 11:27 am

I remember back in the 90s the viets used to fear Koreans out in the GG area.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 23rd, 2009, 7:44 pm

i remember when everyone use to fear koreans that drove black mercedes from the torrance area.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 24th, 2009, 1:38 am

Thats not true and flat out bias. I don't remember any kinda fear like that going on. Some Viet gangs in the 90's were the most craziest in OC at the time. Both Viet and Korean gangs in that area had firm reps.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » June 24th, 2009, 3:07 am

finito is obviously biased but i know that koreans and viets all had good reps

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » June 24th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Being crazy and courageous are two different things. Sure the Viets were/are may be crazy enough to blast at anything at anytime but i dont see that as having heart.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » June 24th, 2009, 10:03 pm

FINITO wrote:I remember back in the 90s the viets used to fear Koreans out in the GG area.
u mean to say u "remember hearing back in the 90s...."

both sides put in work for their own.