VARRIO MISSION BAY 13

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

VARRIO MISSION BAY 13

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 20th, 2009, 2:49 am

Heard they been around for a minute there like 4 generations..Heard they have alot respect in the calles and the pintas.....

Any more info on them??

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: VARRIO MISSION BAY 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 20th, 2009, 9:19 pm

poohbear555 wrote:Heard they been around for a minute there like 4 generations..Heard they have alot respect in the calles and the pintas.....

Any more info on them??
I GO TO SCHOOL AT MISSION BAY HIGH,MOST OF THE YOUNGSTERS FROM MB13 LIVE IN SOUTHEAST DIEGO,I KNOW SERIO,MENACE,MONSTER,LIL OSO,BROWN BOY,LIL BALDY,VAMPIRO,SNOWKY,BUT THEY DNT DO SHIT THO THAT MUCH,ITS ALOT OF TALK BUT NOT THAT MUCH,THEY DNT REALLY DO SHIT BUT THEY DO BEEF WITH CLAIREMONT,LINDA VISTA,SOUTHEAST

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » June 23rd, 2009, 12:04 am

VMBX3 has been around since the '60's. From what I understand, they started the whole "West Side San Diego" car. Then Linda VistaX3 and Wop Town started hitting up WSSD/WSD They used to get respect by G's (except for enemigas), since they had/have soldiers in the la pinta. I don't know how it is now-but of course enemies are always going to diss their rivals, no matter how legit or stand up their rivals are. VMB was deeper in the '70s and 80's. Now it's a lot smaller. Probably due to the housing prices going way up in Pacific Beach (gentrification once again)

Clickas:
VMB Locos (VMBLS)
VMB Bay Riders (VMB BR)
VMB Grand Avenue Boys (VMB GAVE/VMB GABS)
VMB Bond Street (VMB BST)
VMB Cass Street (VMB CST)
VMB The Magicians Club (VMB TMC) (kickstarted by TMC transplant from Los)-inactive
VMB Hazard (VMBH) (kickstarted by Big Hazard transplants from East Los)-inactive
132 Dead Ends (132DE/VMBDE)-inactive

Some Enemies:
Varrio Clairemont X3
Linda Vista X3
Old Town San Diego X3
Wop Town X3
East San Diego X3
Sherman 20/27
Logan RS/30/33/X3

Some Allies:
West Side FK
any others????
Check out Lonewolf's site for more info!!!!

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/2 ... ay-13.html

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » June 23rd, 2009, 12:11 am

MENACE18 wrote:
poohbear555 wrote:Heard they been around for a minute there like 4 generations..Heard they have alot respect in the calles and the pintas.....

Any more info on them??
I GO TO SCHOOL AT MISSION BAY HIGH,MOST OF THE YOUNGSTERS FROM MB13 LIVE IN SOUTHEAST DIEGO,I KNOW SERIO,MENACE,MONSTER,LIL OSO,BROWN BOY,LIL BALDY,VAMPIRO,SNOWKY,BUT THEY DNT DO SHIT THO THAT MUCH,ITS ALOT OF TALK BUT NOT THAT MUCH,THEY DNT REALLY DO SHIT BUT THEY DO BEEF WITH CLAIREMONT,LINDA VISTA,SOUTHEAST

That's a trip! That's happening a lot in San Diego due to gentrification/injunctions/parole conditions.

There's vatos from Varrio Chula Vista and OTNC that live in Imperial Beach, East County and East San Diego. Homies from Sidro, SSDiablos, Logan, Shelltown, 73Locos, living in Chula Vista. Homies from Otay, Varrio Clairemont, and VMB living in SESD.

Now you are seeing feuds that would never have happened if it wasn't for relocation (and some alliances too).

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 23rd, 2009, 1:12 am

Thats a trip homie....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 10:05 am

NAH MISSION BAY IS COOL WITH EASTSIDE CUZ THEY STARTED UP DK DROPPIN KLOWNS AT MISSION BAY,THE SOUTH EAST HOOD WICKED KLOWNS GOT STARTED LIKE 4 YEARS AGO BY FOOLS WHO LIVED IN SOUTHEAST BUT THEY WENT TO MISSION BAY,I WONDER HOW MANY DIFFERENT HOODS R IN SD,

WICKED KLOWNS
ORIGINAL EVIL KLOWNS
KLOWN NATION
WICKED MEXICAN KLOWNS
CLAIREMONT
MISSION BAY
VARRIO CHULA VISTA
SOUTH EAST LOKOS
SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS
LOGAN HEIGHTS
OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY
PARADISE HILLS LOCOS
MARKET ST
SHELLTOWN 38ST
SHELLTOWN GAMMA BOYS
73LOCOS(SMALL HOOD BUT THOSE VATOS ARE DOWN)
LINDA VISTA
MIRA MESA 13
EL CAJON HOODLUMS(FROM LA)
EL CAJON DUKES
ORPHANS(FROM LA)
SAN MARCOS GHOST TOWN
SOUTH LOS(FROM LA)
WS18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS(FROM LA)
EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTECS
EASTSIDE EVIL BOYS
EASTSIDE RUNNING THE STREETS
EASTSIDE VAGOS
NORTH PARK LOCOS
SOUTH SAN DIEGO13
CITY HEIGHT 13(JRS AND ICK)
AZTEC NATION
FUCK KLOWNS
DROPPIN KLOWNS
FOREVER MURDERING KLOWNS
UNITED POT SMOKERS
STOMPING ON KESO
SHERMAN13
WOP TOWN 13
WESTSIDE LOCOS
EASTSIDE NATIONAL CITY 13
DEL SOL 13
SYDRO13
SOUTHSIDE DIABLOS9FROM LA)
OTAY 13
EASTSIDE POSOLE
OCEANSIDE 13

THE SHIT I NEVER GOT ABOUT SAN DIEGO HOODS IS WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY FIGHT FOR,YOU GOT FOOLS FROM LOGAN BEEFING WITH PARADISE HILLS WHEN THEY JUST NEAR EACHOTHER,THE ONLY 3 HOODS THAT HAVE DRUG CONTROL IN SAN DIEGO IS 18ST,LOGAN AND OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY,THE REST JUST SLANG IN THEIR HOODS WHILE WE TAKE OVER,I MEAN IN LOS AND EVERYWHERE ELSE IN SOUTHERN CALI THE BARRIOS FIGHT OVER TERRITORY FOR DRUGS,IN SD THE VATOS DONT,U LIVE IN EASTSIDE U LIVE IN SOUTHEAST ITS BEEF,WTF U FOOLS DNT EVEN DO SHIT TO EACHOTHER,the SMART THING FOR HOODS IN SD TO DO IS WHAT MY HOOD 18 STARTED,WE TOOK OVER DRUG TERRITORY IN OUR HOOD,GOT MONEY,EXPANDED AND TOOK OVER MORE DRUG TURF,IN SD THEY DNT DO that SHIT,THEY DNT TAKE HOODS,SO WTF DO THEY FIGHT FOR

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » June 23rd, 2009, 6:31 pm

18th Street is in SD now? Where at?

And yeah I had homies from ESD and VCM(varrio clairemont) and we got into it with some Magician Club fools in the day they used to be deep as hell in Linda Vista looking for beef. Mind you this was 15 years ago. I never even knew they were a click of MB. We hadnt heard of them for shit

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 8:31 pm

S619D wrote:18th Street is in SD now? Where at?

And yeah I had homies from ESD and VCM(varrio clairemont) and we got into it with some Magician Club fools in the day they used to be deep as hell in Linda Vista looking for beef. Mind you this was 15 years ago. I never even knew they were a click of MB. We hadnt heard of them for shit
WEST SAN DIEGP,NATIONAL CITY,WE GOT ABOUT 100 FOOLS IN SD,MOST ARE FROM WS18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS CLICK,BUT THE REST R FROM CLICKS IN LA LIVIN OVER HERE,IM IN PARADISE HILLS,SOME LIVE IN CHULA VISTA,SOME LINDA VISTA,SOME CITY HEIGHTS

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » June 23rd, 2009, 9:33 pm

Damn you can tell I'm old I didnt even know this shit....who are yall feudin with? Everybody if you guys are all over town like that

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 10:55 pm

S619D wrote:Damn you can tell I'm old I didnt even know this shit....who are yall feudin with? Everybody if you guys are all over town like that
WE BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YRS IN SD,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS IN WEST LOS BUT I LIVE IN SOUTH EAST SD(PARADISE HILLS)WE MIGHT NOT BE BIG BUT WE CONTROL ALOT OF DRUG TRADE IN SD,the HOODS WE DNT LIKE IS AZTEC NATION,OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY,OAK PARK,LOGAN HEIGHTS,SHELLTOWN,CITY HEIGHT JRS,WE COOL WITH SHERMAN,SOUTHSIDE DIEGO,MIRA MESA,NORTH PARK LOCOS,PARADISE HILLS LOCOS,MISSION BAY LOCOS,CLAIREMONT13,WICKED KLOWNS,SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

S619D wrote:Damn you can tell I'm old I didnt even know this shit....who are yall feudin with? Everybody if you guys are all over town like that
WE BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YRS IN SD,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS IN WEST LOS BUT I LIVE IN SOUTH EAST SD(PARADISE HILLS)WE MIGHT NOT BE BIG BUT WE CONTROL ALOT OF DRUG TRADE IN SD,the HOODS WE DNT LIKE IS AZTEC NATION,OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY,OAK PARK,LOGAN HEIGHTS,SHELLTOWN,CITY HEIGHT JRS,WE COOL WITH SHERMAN,SOUTHSIDE DIEGO,MIRA MESA,NORTH PARK LOCOS,PARADISE HILLS LOCOS,MISSION BAY LOCOS,CLAIREMONT13,WICKED KLOWNS,SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS,EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTES,EVIL BOYS,VAGOS

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WE BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YRS IN SD,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS IN WEST LOS BUT I LIVE IN SOUTH EAST SD(PARADISE HILLS)WE MIGHT NOT BE BIG BUT WE CONTROL ALOT OF DRUG TRADE IN SD,the HOODS WE DNT LIKE IS AZTEC NATION,OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY,OAK PARK,LOGAN HEIGHTS,SHELLTOWN,CITY HEIGHT JRS,WE COOL WITH SHERMAN,SOUTHSIDE DIEGO,MIRA MESA,NORTH PARK LOCOS,PARADISE HILLS LOCOS,MISSION BAY LOCOS,CLAIREMONT13,WICKED KLOWNS,SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WE BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YRS IN SD,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS IN WEST LOS BUT I LIVE IN SOUTH EAST SD(PARADISE HILLS)WE MIGHT NOT BE BIG BUT WE CONTROL ALOT OF DRUG TRADE IN SD,the HOODS WE DNT LIKE IS AZTEC NATION,OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY,OAK PARK,LOGAN HEIGHTS,SHELLTOWN,CITY HEIGHT JRS,WE COOL WITH SHERMAN,SOUTHSIDE DIEGO,MIRA MESA,NORTH PARK LOCOS,PARADISE HILLS LOCOS,MISSION BAY LOCOS,CLAIREMONT13,WICKED KLOWNS,SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS,EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTES,EVIL BOYS,VAGOS

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » June 25th, 2009, 5:49 pm

There's no 18th street here...

The only time 18th established itself was in Upper County a while back, and VSM and SXL shut them down.

But in South County...no 18th Street exists. They tried to set up shop in Otay, but OtayX3 and VCV shut them down. 18th couldn't get one foot in down there.

Some of those hoods that you claim that 18th in SD gets along with (WK, SESDLS), are allies of hoods that you claim 18th does not get along with (LH). And if Logan is beefin with you, then WK and SESDLS are going to back up LH before any gang from LA.

If you do control the drug trade here in SD, why are you coming into a public forum boasting about it?

You are probably the same "Menace" from 18th Street that has been hitting up up San Diego online graffitti boards saying "WS18th Street. Menace.TAX FREE." and anyone in the know in Dago, knows that no business in SD is tax free. The uncles run a tight ship down here.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 25th, 2009, 11:30 pm

yardstick wrote:There's no 18th street here...

The only time 18th established itself was in Upper County a while back, and VSM and SXL shut them down.

But in South County...no 18th Street exists. They tried to set up shop in Otay, but OtayX3 and VCV shut them down. 18th couldn't get one foot in down there.

Some of those hoods that you claim that 18th in SD gets along with (WK, SESDLS), are allies of hoods that you claim 18th does not get along with (LH). And if Logan is beefin with you, then WK and SESDLS are going to back up LH before any gang from LA.

If you do control the drug trade here in SD, why are you coming into a public forum boasting about it?

You are probably the same "Menace" from 18th Street that has been hitting up up San Diego online graffitti boards saying "WS18th Street. Menace.TAX FREE." and anyone in the know in Dago, knows that no business in SD is tax free. The uncles run a tight ship down here.
HOW U GONNA TELL ME THINGS ABOUT MY HOOD,WE NEVER TRYED TO START UP IN SD UNTIL A FEW YRS AGO,THEY SAID A GUY FROM MY CLICK TRYED TO START IT UP,IM the FIRST GUY FROM WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS TO LIVE IN SD,AND REAL VATOS FROM 18 SAY the CLICK WE BANGIN SINCE WE SO DEEP,I WUDNT JUST WRITE WS18ST,I WUD PUT WS18ST SPLS FOR MY CLICK,AND Y the FUCK DO I CARE IF I SAY IT,SD BANGING IS FUCKEN LAME ASS FUCK,the ONLY HOOD IN SD THAT WUD HAVE A CHANCE TO SURVIVE ANYWHERE IN SOUTHERN CALI WUD BE LOGAN,AND YEA WE GOT BEEF WITH LOGAN BUT THOSE FOOLS DNT REALLY CARE CUZ THEY GETTIN KILLED BY OTHER SOUTHEAST HOODS,AND SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS DOESNT BACK UP LOGAN,SOUTH EAST LOKOS THAT BANG IMPERIAL BACK UP LOGAN,THEM AND SE SD LS R 2 DIFFERENT HOODS THAT HATE EACHOTHER,AND the VATOS THAT STARTED WKS GOT LOCKED UP WITH 18 AND THERES NO BEEF BETWEEN US,AND VCV IS COOL WITH US,OTAY WANTED A TRUCE BUT WE DNT CARE BOUT THOSE FOOLS

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 11:19 pm

dont listen to this kid his not from..one post you live in inglewood than an other SD than an other post your some where else dont listen to this kid!...read his post he put up...and you will see what i mean!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 11:21 pm

his not from 18...nope..and am not the only one on this site saying this shit....just read his post

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 6th, 2009, 11:32 pm

sickside wrote:dont listen to this kid his not from..one post you live in inglewood than an other SD than an other post your some where else dont listen to this kid!...read his post he put up...and you will see what i mean!
DUMB ASS,I LIVE IN LA AND SD CUZ I GO TO BOTH,I LIVE IN SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO IN PARADISE HILLS WITH SOME FAMILY,THEN IN LA I STAY IN SOUTH CENTRAL,WHERE U AT BITCH,U JUST TALKEN ALL DIS SHIT ESE,U GOT NO FUCKEN LIFE BITCH

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 6th, 2009, 11:34 pm

sickside wrote:his not from 18...nope..and am not the only one on this site saying this shit....just read his post
SICKSIDE UR JUST A BITCH ESE,U JUST TALKEN ALL DIS SHIT ON HERE,U DNT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT MY HOOD,FUCK YOU LEVA,U HAVE NO LIFE UR the BIGGEST BITCH ON DIS SITE.MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS SAID IT,COME AND HANDLE DIS BEEF LEVA,54TH AND VERMONT SC LA WEST UP LEVA

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 11:36 pm

lol

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 16th, 2010, 8:32 am

MENACE18 wrote:NAH MISSION BAY IS COOL WITH EASTSIDE because THEY STARTED UP DK DROPPIN KLOWNS AT MISSION BAY,THE SOUTH EAST HOOD WICKED KLOWNS GOT STARTED LIKE 4 YEARS AGO BY FOOLS WHO LIVED IN SOUTHEAST BUT THEY WENT TO MISSION BAY,I WONDER HOW MANY DIFFERENT HOODS R IN SD,

WICKED KLOWNS
ORIGINAL EVIL KLOWNS
KLOWN NATION
WICKED MEXICAN KLOWNS
CLAIREMONT
MISSION BAY
VARRIO CHULA VISTA
SOUTH EAST LOKOS
SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS
LOGAN HEIGHTS
OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY
PARADISE HILLS LOCOS
MARKET ST
SHELLTOWN 38ST
SHELLTOWN GAMMA BOYS
73LOCOS(SMALL HOOD BUT THOSE VATOS ARE DOWN)
LINDA VISTA
MIRA MESA 13
EL CAJON HOODLUMS(FROM LA)
EL CAJON DUKES
ORPHANS(FROM LA)
SAN MARCOS GHOST TOWN
SOUTH LOS(FROM LA)
WS18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS(FROM LA)
EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTECS
EASTSIDE EVIL BOYS
EASTSIDE VAGOS
NORTH PARK LOCOS
SOUTH SAN DIEGO13
CITY HEIGHT 13(JRS AND ICK)
AZTEC NATION
fu-- KLOWNS
DROPPIN KLOWNS
FOREVER MURDERING KLOWNS
UNITED POT SMOKERS
STOMPING ON KESO
SHERMAN13
WOP TOWN 13
WESTSIDE LOCOS
EASTSIDE NATIONAL CITY 13
DEL SOL 13
SYDRO13
SOUTHSIDE DIABLOS9FROM LA)
OTAY 13
EASTSIDE POSOLE
OCEANSIDE 13

THE SHIT I NEVER GOT ABOUT SAN DIEGO HOODS IS WHAT THE fu-- DO THEY FIGHT FOR,YOU GOT FOOLS FROM LOGAN BEEFING WITH PARADISE HILLS WHEN THEY JUST NEAR EACHOTHER,THE ONLY 3 HOODS THAT HAVE DRUG CONTROL IN SAN DIEGO IS 18ST,LOGAN AND OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY,THE REST JUST SLANG IN THEIR HOODS WHILE WE TAKE OVER,I MEAN IN LOS AND EVERYWHERE ELSE IN SOUTHERN CALI THE BARRIOS FIGHT OVER TERRITORY FOR DRUGS,IN SD THE VATOS DONT,U LIVE IN EASTSIDE U LIVE IN SOUTHEAST ITS BEEF,WTF U FOOLS DNT EVEN DO SHIT TO EACHOTHER,the SMART THING FOR HOODS IN SD TO DO IS WHAT MY HOOD 18 STARTED,WE TOOK OVER DRUG TERRITORY IN OUR HOOD,GOT MONEY,EXPANDED AND TOOK OVER MORE DRUG TURF,IN SD THEY DNT DO that SHIT,THEY DNT TAKE HOODS,SO WTF DO THEY FIGHT FOR
F*CK KLOWNS
DROPPIN KLOWNS
FOREVER MURDERING KLOWNS
UNITED POT SMOKERS
STOMPING ON KESO
WICKED KLOWNS
WICKED MEXICAN KLOWNS
ORIGINAL EVIL KLOWNS
KLOWN NATION
73LOCOS

All these are taggers. The only one of these that I would consider a true gang is MV73LS, cause they put in mad work, have an established neighborhood, and they are getting known in county, and now the pen. In fact, I wonder why they don't hit up X3ce, cause there are weaker tagbanger gangs than them that hitup X3ce.

WS18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS

There is no such thing as this, and there never was.

EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTECS
EASTSIDE EVIL BOYS
EASTSIDE VAGOS

Are all clicks of ESDX3 AKA ESSDX3

SOUTHSIDE DIABLOS(FROM LA)

Were originally from LA, but they are pretty much an SD thing now, since they have no LA connections (LA it's Sol Valle Diablos), same can be said of EC Orphans (and I'm almost sure ECHL is not from LA, but homegrown).

EASTSIDE NATIONAL CITY 13 is not a gang. There are three individual gangs that claim ESNC (Acre Boys, Block Boys, NC Locos)

OCEANSIDE 13 is not a gang, but there are a few Sureno gangs in OSide.

Shelltown 38 and Gamma Boys as separate gangs, you might as well list Logan Heights's and Sherman's clicks as separate gangs. I guess they all pretty much are though, or at least they rep them that way sometimes.

CLAIREMONT-Varrio Clairemont
LINDA VISTA-Linda Vista 13
MARKET STREET-Varrio Market Street Locos

"THE ONLY 3 HOODS THAT HAVE DRUG CONTROL IN SAN DIEGO IS 18ST,LOGAN AND OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY, THE REST JUST SLANG IN THEIR HOODS WHILE WE TAKE OVER,"

Like I said, and many others here before me, no 18St in SD, and no one from Los Angeles is running anything in LA. SD is run by Emeros from SD varrios. And more than just OTNC and VLoganHights is pushing weight in Dago.

"THE SHIT I NEVER GOT ABOUT SAN DIEGO HOODS IS WHAT THE fu-- DO THEY FIGHT FOR," same thing that gangs from LA fights for: protection from out groups, drug turf, bragging rights, historical rivalries, perceived disrespect, etc...

"THE SHIT I NEVER GOT ABOUT SAN DIEGO HOODS IS WHAT THE fu-- DO THEY FIGHT FOR,YOU GOT FOOLS FROM LOGAN BEEFING WITH PARADISE HILLS WHEN THEY JUST NEAR EACHOTHER" They beef cause SD is a small city compared to LA, and G's from ES to SB are bumping into each other constantly at schools, beaches, malls, relocations, etc...Sometimes G's get along, sometimes they don't.

"I MEAN IN LOS AND EVERYWHERE ELSE IN SOUTHERN CALI THE BARRIOS FIGHT OVER TERRITORY FOR DRUGS,IN SD THE VATOS DONT" WTF????? Probably just about every gang in SD is working there hoods over with shit, and some in other cities. That's pretty much the reason why they are still active.

"WTF U FOOLS DNT EVEN DO SHIT TO EACHOTHER" WTF????? (again) Read the newspapers? G' are droppin like fles left and right. In fact, SDPD just said half of the murders in SD in 2009 were gang related. The overall murder rate in SD is low, but it sure sounds like G's in SD aren't afraid to put in work on rivals. I mean it's not like LA (thankfully so), but it sure sounds like gangsters in Dago put in work on rivals.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 16th, 2010, 12:48 pm

im tellin you homie there is homies from westside 18st san diego locos, know anyone in donavan, ask them bout a vato named big boy and hes known in donavan and is know for being from westside 18st san diego locos

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 16th, 2010, 9:32 pm

SHAME ON YOU MENACE.. THERES NO DIECIOCHO SET UP ANYWHERE IN SD.. DONT KNOW WHY YOU THROW OUT SO MANY NAMES TO TRY AND PROVE THAT THERE IS BUT I'LL TELL YOU.. THERES A WHOLE CLAN OF SOLID 18 STREETERS IN TJ KICKING UP DUST.. BUT THERES NO 18ST CLAN STAKING CLAIM IN THE CITY OF SD.. AND AS FOR YOU DOWNING YARDSTICK, THAT VATO KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.. HE'S GOT SOLID INFO ESE.. TEACH YOU THE ROPES WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO SD.. THAT'S ON THE SERIO RIGHT THERE.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 18th, 2010, 12:12 pm

i know in tj were deep but im tellin you, there was a westside 18st san diego locos click in sd, they werent deep but they were down for their shit, ask vatos from otnc obs, raided and he will tell you what the homie did to him for tryen to start beef, they all locked up but i know for a fact homies started a click of 18 in sd, you can ask homies from LA and they will tell you, Barney from ns18st friar locos, Lil Travieso ss18st killer wicked surenos always kicked it with them in chula vista where he lived

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 6th, 2019, 4:33 pm

MENACE18 wrote:i know in tj were deep but im tellin you, there was a westside 18st san diego locos click in sd, they werent deep but they were down for their shit, ask vatos from otnc obs, raided and he will tell you what the homie did to him for tryen to start beef, they all locked up but i know for a fact homies started a click of 18 in sd, you can ask homies from LA and they will tell you, Barney from ns18st friar locos, Lil Travieso ss18st killer wicked surenos always kicked it with them in chula vista where he lived
This kid is living in a fantasy world.

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 6th, 2019, 4:33 pm

MENACE18 wrote:i know in tj were deep but im tellin you, there was a westside 18st san diego locos click in sd, they werent deep but they were down for their shit, ask vatos from otnc obs, raided and he will tell you what the homie did to him for tryen to start beef, they all locked up but i know for a fact homies started a click of 18 in sd, you can ask homies from LA and they will tell you, Barney from ns18st friar locos, Lil Travieso ss18st killer wicked surenos always kicked it with them in chula vista where he lived
This kid is living in a fantasy world.

cursed
What city do you live in now?: Ukiah

Unread post by cursed » May 27th, 2019, 11:37 am

132 Dead Ends were stoners back in the day. Did they turn into click of MB?