MS13 in the Jungles?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: MS13 in the Jungles?

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 10th, 2009, 11:52 am

If,I'm not mistaking,I think a while back I seen some hit ups of kws,around manual arts high school

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 12:12 pm

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO wrote:Simon ey there a lot of the orginal KWS13 members that didnt get in 18st KWS
that regret breakin a away !!
I NEVER GOT the KWS13,THE CREW U KNOW THEY HOLD IT DOWN AS TAGGERS BUT THE KWS13 ACT LIKE TAGGERS TO OTHER GANGS BUT TO OTHER CREWS THEY ACT LIKE A GANG

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 12:22 pm

youngspade wrote:Sup Menace,

Yeah I got a good question like always bro,

How come 18st has clicks like King Blvd Click and Hollywood Locos etc etc, but how come other gangs and shit dont have clicks like that, like im good in with Inglewood 13 and they only got Tiny Locos, Dukes and Rascals. Everyother hood like Lennox, Florencia, 38st and MORE all have TLS clicks FOR SURE. But 18st doesnt it....., just wondering do you guys like to seperate yourself from the other barrio's?

Also, on Clanton 14 Ive seen hitups on San Pedro a couple months back, is it old or all they do is tagging? Are they even active anymore? Where are they clicks located and whats the current relationship between 18s and Clanton but yeah have they tried to a peace treaty since they realized how much power you guys created?
18ST ALWAYS WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT THEN OTHER HOODS,OTHER GANGS GOT SOME CLICKS WE DO,LIKE THE ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS HAVE A KING BOULEVARD CLICK TO WHICH IS WHY WE BEEF WITH THEM,18ST WE GOT 54TH TINY LOCOS AND SS18ST TINY LOCOS IN MEXICO,AND WHEN THE VATOS WHO STARTED 18 THEY DIDNT WANNA BE LIKE KNOWN AS SOME WANNABE SURENO HOOD THATS WHY WE GOT DIFFERENT RULES.OUR COLORS ARE BLACK AND BLUE WHILE SURENOS ARE BLACK AND GRAY,AND CLANTON I KNOW IN EAST LOS THEY KINDA STILL AROUND,THE LAST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN OF CLANTON WAS WHEN I GOT DOWN 2 YEARS AGO WITH FLACO,GRUMPY AND FROGGY FROM SOME CLICK OF CLANTON AND THEY WERE BEEFING IT WITH GHETTOE BOYS OVER SOME STS,AND NAH CLANTON THEY HAVE LOSS ALOT OF TURF TO US,GHETTOE BOYS AND SOME OTHER HOODS BUT THEY NEVER TRIED TO TALK WITH 18 CUZ TO ANY HOOD,IF UR the REASON A GANG STARTED AND THEY BECAME BIG,AND U GO CALLIN A TRUCE WITH THEM,ULL LOSE ANY RESPECT U GOT IN the STS AND IN the PEN,SO CLANTON U KNOW THEYVE BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME,I KNOW THEYRE COOL WITH WHITE FENCE WHO HAS BEEF WITH US,BUT CLANTON HAS TO MUCH PRIDE TO CALL A TRUCE,AND ANOTHE REASON Y 18ST HAS DIFFERENT CLICKS IS BECUASE THE VATOS WHO STARTED 18ST WANTED US TO EXPAND TO DIFFERENT AREAS,IN MY BROTHERS CLICK OF ES18ST BBS THEY GOT ALMOST 600 MEMBERS IN BOYLE HEIGHTS

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » July 10th, 2009, 12:49 pm

Yea i remeber when KayDubb had diffenrt side ES,SS,WS,NS KWS that when the dubbs where holdin it down on the calles but then in 1993 shit came down n the dubbs had to click up with varrio so the East Side got in to the Flats and drop the Kaydubb name
then the SS Kds made remain on its own until 1994 when some of the heads decide to join 18st it was a trip i remeber all these other varrios wanted to click up the Kaydub at the time!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 10th, 2009, 2:12 pm

there is no CLANTON in EAST LOS......you got that shit twisted...EAST SIDE of SOUTH CENTRAL!...not EAST LOS!....too much internet!..

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » July 10th, 2009, 2:17 pm

sickbiitch, shut your nakes ass up! Quit that necrophilia you practice w/ AztecNinjas old vieja. Go back and turn in that giraffe you and the fools from MV stole from Mozambique. After that head to Obregon park and while you are at it pick up some butterflies from that one gay vato from WF. You know the one who sold your mommas cho-cha to all the homeys from KAM? Dont act like U aint on steroids ese. Everyone in Indiana knows you are the one sneaking them into City Terrace keistered in your culo. Take a bite out of crime and eat some hot dog flavored mints because your BENDERS MUSTACHE smells like raspados!!

How you liek them apples you cup-cake eating chef?? HUH?? Fuuck you puto!! And your ol fat lady!!!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 10th, 2009, 2:38 pm

there is no CLANTON in EAST LOS......you got that shit twisted...EAST SIDE of SOUTH CENTRAL!...not EAST LOS!....too much internet!..

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 10th, 2009, 2:43 pm

lol...wtf...oh wow this lil kid is crying over here....mad because there ant no C14 in east los for you could suck on there dick...lol....than you talking shit about every one else that wasnt even in this thread...lol...shit me and every one else you just mention at least put in work on the streets we talk about!...look at your bitch fagass...who the fuck you ran with you lil fag!...you ran with the internet!...enough said

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » July 10th, 2009, 2:55 pm

sickside, u aint never done a lick in your life you liar. WTF u talking about putting in work blah blah blah...LLLOOOLLL

Foolio u smile at cholos while holding a cup of fermented horse urine smelling daisys on your way to the chocolate factory...

Like I said u little mocosa, u smell dirty man underwear while washing dishes and scratching your culo. Quit lying and saying u know this and that in east los and stepped over dead bodies w/ ice cream haning out there culo. Puto the only thing u do in cheese los is sell your culo for rock. U are a fucken elote seller fool. Quit drinking dog food and farting out powder u short hairy elotero...

When I come to cheese los I am going to contact u and teach u some manners. Real soon u lame....

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 10th, 2009, 3:50 pm

ES Clanton is the east side of south-central, but they did have some members that lived on the TMC side of the projects back in the day. It seemed if they were trying to start a click there or something. They even caught one of our own slipping on our side, after this we went after them with the sickness and that was it for them in the AV. So I guess you could say they did try to make moves in BHTS which some consider east los.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 3:56 pm

sickside wrote:there is no CLANTON in EAST LOS......you got that shit twisted...EAST SIDE of SOUTH CENTRAL!...not EAST LOS!....too much internet!..
the VATOS FROM CLANTON that I GOT DOWN LIVED AND CLAIMED EAST LOS,THE AREA THEY WERE FIGHTING GHETTOE BOYS OVER WAS IN EAST LOS

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 4:02 pm

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO wrote:Yea i remeber when KayDubb had diffenrt side ES,SS,WS,NS KWS that when the dubbs where holdin it down on the calles but then in 1993 shit came down n the dubbs had to click up with varrio so the East Side got in to the Flats and drop the Kaydubb name
then the SS Kds made remain on its own until 1994 when some of the heads decide to join 18st it was a trip i remeber all these other varrios wanted to click up the Kaydub at the time!
I NEVER KNEW KWS CLICKED UP WITH FLATS

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 4:13 pm

AztecNinja wrote:ES Clanton is the east side of south-central, but they did have some members that lived on the TMC side of the projects back in the day. It seemed if they were trying to start a click there or something. They even caught one of our own slipping on our side, after this we went after them with the sickness and that was it for them in the AV. So I guess you could say they did try to make moves in BHTS which some consider east los.
DNT ALL the FLATS IN EAST LOS BEEF WITH THE MOB CREW,I KNOW WE BEEF WITH PRIMERA FLATS,CHATRO FLATS IDK ABOUT,SOME HOMIES GET DOWN WITH VATOS FROM THERE BUT IVE NEVER HEARD OF US BEEFING WITH THEM,, I KNOW EVERYTIME I HEAR DIS VATO FROM THE MOB CREW ALWAYS SAYIN FUCK ALL FLATS,P FLATS,C FLATS, T FLATS,I KNOW TORTILLA FLATS R IN COMPTON,THEY TRYEN TO BE IN EAST LOS TO OR IS the VATO FROM TMC JUST TRYEN TO TALK SHIT

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 10th, 2009, 4:33 pm

The only Flats gangs that TMC would come in contact with really would be PF and Cuatro, and yeah TMC is one of our main rivals. We do get along with WS TMC but that is something different, I know as a fact ESPF and WSPF23rd and Cuatro dont like them didnt know they wanted it with all Flats gangs though. Its funny though cause not all the Flats get along.

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » July 10th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Yea Meance18
the thing was that it was supose to be all Kaydubb es/ss/ supose to had click up with 4th st flats but the vatos from the flats after the stared jumpin all the east side in decide to drop the KayDubb name ,so the ss KAYDUBBS decide not to get in the flats!
not all the east side got in some stood with the south side and other got in other elos varrios!

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 10th, 2009, 5:16 pm

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO wrote:Yea Meance18
the thing was that it was supose to be all Kaydubb es/ss/ supose to had click up with 4th st flats but the vatos from the flats after the stared jumpin all the east side in decide to drop the KayDubb name ,so the ss KAYDUBBS decide not to get in the flats!
not all the east side got in some stood with the south side and other got in other elos varrios!
Yeah Cuatro got some KDubs and some NTS in there.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 5:31 pm

AztecNinja wrote:The only Flats gangs that TMC would come in contact with really would be PF and Cuatro, and yeah TMC is one of our main rivals. We do get along with WS TMC but that is something different, I know as a fact ESPF and WSPF23rd and Cuatro dont like them didnt know they wanted it with all Flats gangs though. Its funny though cause not all the Flats get along.
AT FIRST I USE TO JUST HEAR FOOLS BANGING PRIMERA FLATS,CUATRO FLATS,I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE BARRIO CALLED FLATS AND THAT PRIMERA AND CUATRO WERE CLICKAS NOT BARRIOS,THEN I STARTED HEARING THE RAPPERS FROM THERE,MIDGET LOCO AND SOME OTHER VATO FROM P FLATS,AND BIG LOKOTE FROM CUATRO FLATS,DO P FLATS BEEF WITH THE MAGICIAN CLUB TO OR JUST THE MOB CREW,WELL the VATO THAT IM TALKEN BOUT ALWAYS HITS UP DIS MYSPACE WHERE ITS ALL BOUT LOS ANGELES GANGS AND the VATO WHO RUNS IT ALWAYS POST BULLENTINS SAYING WHOS BARRIOS THE DOWNEST AND FOOLS FROM ALL THESE HOODS REP THEIR SHIT DISSIN ALL the RIVALS,1 VATO I KNOW GOT KILLED ON THEIR CUZ HE WAS FROM NORTHSIDE BOLEN PARK AND HE WAS DISSIN A HOMIE FROM WS18ST HVLS AND the HOMIE CALLED HIM OUT AND that FOOL NEVER SHOWED UP,THEN HES GIRL WHO WAS A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME HE GOT KILLED AND IF MY HOOD DID IT,HE GOT KILLED BY A VATO FROM AVENUES CUZ HE WROTE FUCK NOODLES,BUT the VATO FROM THE MOB CREW ALWAYS WRITES THE CLICKAS OF THE MOB CREW,THEN FUCK ALL FLATS, THEN HE PUTS FUCK PUSSY FLATS,CULO FLATS,TUNA FLATS

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 10th, 2009, 5:41 pm

that is way too much internet beef and bull shit over the web now and days...hiloboy you white faggot..stay in hawaii and talk all the crap you want ...you of all on this site dont mean shit!..

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 10th, 2009, 5:46 pm

GHETTO BOYS are in south central...not east los either!..or were you saying they were fight GBZ and still said east los...because either one of those hoods are in EAST LOS...maybe they grew up there or something like that..

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 10th, 2009, 5:52 pm

neither one of those hoods are in east los...

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » July 10th, 2009, 6:00 pm

yea his rite both gangs r in SOUTH CENTRAL...HOW COULD GBZ BE IN EAST LOS IF THEIR HOOD IS 27ST IN SUR CENTRAL....THEY FOOS HAVE NOT EVEN GOT TO EAST LOS...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 10:08 pm

joker123 wrote:yea his rite both gangs r in SOUTH CENTRAL...HOW COULD GBZ BE IN EAST LOS IF THEIR HOOD IS 27ST IN SUR CENTRAL....THEY FOOS HAVE NOT EVEN GOT TO EAST LOS...
I KNW GBZ R IN SC,BUT WHEN I SAW THE VATOS FROM GBS AND C14 GOING AT IT THE STS THEY WERE TRYEN TO CLAIM IS IN EAST LOS,SOME WHERE IN BOYLE HEIGHTS,I THINK ITS CLOSE TERRITORY I HEAR WHITE FENCE CONTROLS

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 11th, 2009, 2:57 pm

whatever!...you know everything!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 11th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Or to even give you benefit of doubt!......maybe instead of GHETTO BOYS....they said GAGE BOYS!...GBS MVR..(GAGE BOYS MARAVILLA)...but there hood is in EAST LOS not Boyle!..

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 12th, 2009, 12:54 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:yea his rite both gangs r in SOUTH CENTRAL...HOW COULD GBZ BE IN EAST LOS IF THEIR HOOD IS 27ST IN SUR CENTRAL....THEY FOOS HAVE NOT EVEN GOT TO EAST LOS...
I KNW GBZ R IN SC,BUT WHEN I SAW THE VATOS FROM GBS AND C14 GOING AT IT THE STS THEY WERE TRYEN TO CLAIM IS IN EAST LOS,SOME WHERE IN BOYLE HEIGHTS,I THINK ITS CLOSE TERRITORY I HEAR WHITE FENCE CONTROLS
If the Ghetto Boyz went at it with C14, it probably happened at trinity park, not BHTS. Just cause a gang claims the east side it doesnt mean East of down town LA, I think you fools got East South central confused with East LA/BHTS.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 12th, 2009, 1:34 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
If the Ghetto Boyz went at it with C14, it probably happened at trinity park, not BHTS. Just cause a gang claims the east side it doesnt mean East of down town LA, I think you fools got East South central confused with East LA/BHTS.
You seem to know about East Los more than me,

What gangs run down Olympic Blvd?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 12th, 2009, 2:00 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
THEY AINT IN EAST LOS,MY BAD,I FOUND OUT THEY AINT BANGIN IN EAST LOS,THEYRE TRYEN TO KILL A VATO NAMED TOONS FROM C14 WHO LIVES IN EAST LOS AND THEY WERE SAYIN WHAT STS HE LIVED ON OR KICKS IT AT

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » July 12th, 2009, 3:27 pm

yea GHETTO BOYZ R IN EAST SUR CENTRAL NOT EAST LOS....THEM FOOS CLAIM 27ST AND GO AT IT with PF23ST....GBZ ARE NOT IN EAST LOS!!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 12th, 2009, 11:04 pm

joker123 wrote:yea GHETTO BOYZ R IN EAST SUR CENTRAL NOT EAST LOS....THEM FOOS CLAIM 27ST AND GO AT IT with PF23ST....GBZ ARE NOT IN EAST LOS!!
'
Primea FLats are not to far from trade tech. Thats not East Los

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 13th, 2009, 4:11 am

youayntfresh wrote:He's got a point. It use to be just 18 and BPS going at it.

But then BPS got help from The BPS City Stones.Then the city stones got help from 20s.Fruit Town has somewhat good connections with 20s so they joined in.

If BPS had no backup from those gangs,then BPS will be needing body bags everyday.

You don't see 18 asking help from any other hood.

Maybe they should.
You must have got you ass bullied or punked by somebody in the Jungles, because you often come have nothing but negative things to say about the BPS neighborhood, and your point about 18 not needing help and BPS needing help is ridiculous. First off, the 18th Streets are coming from at least 5 or 6 gangs. All three in the Pico Union area, the Rimpau set, the West Adams set, and basically any and every 18th Street set will fight against the Bloods. There are no other Bloods from the 20s, FTB or anywhere posting up in the Jungles fighting off 18th Street members. Just not true. You must want BPS members to die "everyday."

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 13th, 2009, 4:20 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Years ago i used to see them tagging on Arlington between Adams and the 10 FWY.

But I never seen them deep enough in either spot to say its their turf.

'XXX', Dusty, or Alonso should know better-

MS started up a click between Washington and the 10 Freeway from Crenshaw (W) to about 6th Ave (e). Real small, trying to be active by the Post Office and the swap meet where the City Stone are.

But just down the street from Pico (s) to Country Club (n) from east of Crenshaw there have a more active set. Harpys aint trying to let them get estblished though.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 13th, 2009, 7:47 am

youngspade wrote:
joker123 wrote:yea GHETTO BOYZ R IN EAST SUR CENTRAL NOT EAST LOS....THEM FOOS CLAIM 27ST AND GO AT IT with PF23ST....GBZ ARE NOT IN EAST LOS!!
'
Primea FLats are not to far from trade tech. Thats not East Los
Naw, your not in East Los till your east of downtown, like crossing the 1st,4th,7th st bridges will put you in Boyle Heights, a lil east of that is East LA.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”