MS13 in the Jungles?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: MS13 in the Jungles?

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 16th, 2009, 9:34 pm

joker123 wrote:MS is around MID CITY but isnt MCS13 slashing those foos too cause thats their hood!
CRAZY RYDERS DOES NOT LIKE MS AT ALL TOO THEY GO AT IT TOO!
WE NEED TO LET IT BE KNOWN,NO HOOD LIKES MS,18ST ALOT OF HOODS HATE US BUT WE GOT SOME HOODS COOL WITH US,FLORENCIA USE TO BE FUCK EVERY HOOD BUT IVE SEEN ALOT OF FOOLS FROM FLORENCIA NOW A DAYS GIVEN SHOUT OUTS TO OTHER BARRIOS,THE ONLY TIME I EVER HEARD SOME ONE SAY THEY WERE COOL WITH MS WAS THAT VATO GRUMPY FROM HI POWER SOLDIERS,HIS HOOD IS CYCLONES 13 IN the SGV,AND SOME FOOLS FROM A GANG IN THE 76O CALLED BROWN TOWN LOCOS,THEY GOT FAMILY FROM MS

madkappa
What city do you live in now?: killeen

Unread post by madkappa » July 16th, 2009, 11:05 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
youngspade wrote:
youayntfresh wrote:He's got a point. It use to be just 18 and BPS going at it.

But then BPS got help from The BPS City Stones.Then the city stones got help from 20s.Fruit Town has somewhat good connections with 20s so they joined in.

If BPS had no backup from those gangs,then BPS will be needing body bags everyday.

You don't see 18 asking help from any other hood.

Maybe they should.
That I do agree on they dont ask for HELP. They get alot of respect for shit like that....., BUT, I think sometimes they need to just cutout with thinking they can HANDLE EVERY LA GANG vs 18s. Its kinda lame and bad for business. Also, you cant forget, the 18s are allied with another black gang who goes AGAINST basicaUTH LO

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 16th, 2009, 11:11 pm

^^^^^
Did you just tale someones else post and repost it?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 16th, 2009, 11:32 pm

That I do agree on they dont ask for HELP. They get alot of respect for shit like that....., BUT, I think sometimes they need to just cutout with thinking they can HANDLE EVERY LA GANG vs 18s. Its kinda lame and bad for business. Also, you cant forget, the 18s are allied with another black gang who goes AGAINST basicaUTH LO[/quote]

YEA 18 WE COOL WITH HOOVERS BUT WE DNT ASK THEM TO KILL FOR US,AND WE DNT KILL FOR THEM

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 17th, 2009, 12:27 am

MENACE18 wrote:That I do agree on they dont ask for HELP. They get alot of respect for shit like that....., BUT, I think sometimes they need to just cutout with thinking they can HANDLE EVERY LA GANG vs 18s. Its kinda lame and bad for business. Also, you cant forget, the 18s are allied with another black gang who goes AGAINST basicaUTH LO
YEA 18 WE COOL WITH HOOVERS BUT WE DNT ASK THEM TO KILL FOR US,AND WE DNT KILL FOR THEM[/quote]

I used to love living on 82nd and Hoover

You know a young cat nammed STRYKER from PWWS?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 17th, 2009, 10:28 am

youngspade wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:That I do agree on they dont ask for HELP. They get alot of respect for shit like that....., BUT, I think sometimes they need to just cutout with thinking they can HANDLE EVERY LA GANG vs 18s. Its kinda lame and bad for business. Also, you cant forget, the 18s are allied with another black gang who goes AGAINST basicaUTH LO
YEA 18 WE COOL WITH HOOVERS BUT WE DNT ASK THEM TO KILL FOR US,AND WE DNT KILL FOR THEM

You know a young cat nammed STRYKER from PWWS?[/quote]

I KNOW the HOMIE STRIKER FROM WS18ST RPK PWS BUT the CLICK UR TALKEN BOUT IS PEE WEE WYNOS,THE 2 CLOSE PEOPLE I TALK 2 FROM PEE WEE WYNOS R LA CHINA AND BOXER

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 17th, 2009, 1:06 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
youngspade wrote:

You know a young cat nammed STRYKER from PWWS?
I KNOW the HOMIE STRIKER FROM WS18ST RPK PWS BUT the CLICK UR TALKEN BOUT IS PEE WEE WYNOS,THE 2 CLOSE PEOPLE I TALK 2 FROM PEE WEE WYNOS R LA CHINA AND BOXER[/quote]

Yeah ok, but he was a young cat with ALOT of pull around there.....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 17th, 2009, 2:25 pm

I KNOW the HOMIE STRIKER FROM WS18ST RPK PWS BUT the CLICK UR TALKEN BOUT IS PEE WEE WYNOS,THE 2 CLOSE PEOPLE I TALK 2 FROM PEE WEE WYNOS R LA CHINA AND BOXER[/quote]

Yeah ok, but he was a young cat with ALOT of pull around there.....[/quote]

YEA I THINK THATS the HOMIE STRIKER FROM THE RPK PWS

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 17th, 2009, 2:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:I KNOW the HOMIE STRIKER FROM WS18ST RPK PWS BUT the CLICK UR TALKEN BOUT IS PEE WEE WYNOS,THE 2 CLOSE PEOPLE I TALK 2 FROM PEE WEE WYNOS R LA CHINA AND BOXER

YEA I THINK THATS the HOMIE STRIKER FROM THE RPK PWS[/quote]

It could be, did he live in Hoovers/18teens? If so then thats him, he stayed right on 82nd and Vermont!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 17th, 2009, 5:00 pm

youngspade wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:I KNOW the HOMIE STRIKER FROM WS18ST RPK PWS BUT the CLICK UR TALKEN BOUT IS PEE WEE WYNOS,THE 2 CLOSE PEOPLE I TALK 2 FROM PEE WEE WYNOS R LA CHINA AND BOXER

It could be, did he live in Hoovers/18teens? If so then thats him, he stayed right on 82nd and Vermont![/quote]

YEA DATS STRIKER,I THINK HES LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW FOR ASSAULT CHARGES

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 17th, 2009, 8:00 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
youngspade wrote:

YEA I THINK THATS the HOMIE STRIKER FROM THE RPK PWS
It could be, did he live in Hoovers/18teens? If so then thats him, he stayed right on 82nd and Vermont![/quote]

YEA DATS STRIKER,I THINK HES LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW FOR ASSAULT CHARGES[/quote]

HAHAHAH MENACE your officiall DAWG, I didnt even say he was locked up and YOU KNEW it. Good Job man, but yeah he had MAJOR STRESS ON DECK TOO. How long my NIGGA got?

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » July 17th, 2009, 8:18 pm

HOOVERS ARE NOT CRIPS QUE NO THER SUM OTHER SEPERATED GANG FROM CRIPS QUE NO???

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 18th, 2009, 9:47 am

HAHAHAH MENACE your officiall DAWG, I didnt even say he was locked up and YOU KNEW it. Good Job man, but yeah he had MAJOR STRESS ON DECK TOO. How long my NIGGA got?[/quote]

1 THING I KNOW ABOUT STRIKER IS THAT THAT VATO IS ALWAYS GETTING DOWN FOR the HOOD SO KNOWING HIM THEYRE GONNA BE ADDING TIME FOR ALL THE FIGHTS HES PROBABLY GONNA BE IN,I THINK HE GOTS A LIL BIT MORE THAN A YEAR,BUT I HEARD the COPS R TRYEN TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM CUZ EVEN THO HE A YOUNGSTER HE WAS A SHOT CALLER

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 18th, 2009, 9:48 am

joker123 wrote:HOOVERS ARE NOT CRIPS QUE NO THER SUM OTHER SEPERATED GANG FROM CRIPS QUE NO???
IVE HEARD VATOS CLAIM HOOVER BLOODS,THEN IN OREGON I HEARD HOOVERS ARE OVER THERE BUT THAT THEY HATE CRIPS AND SPORT GREEN

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 18th, 2009, 12:48 pm

MENACE18 wrote:Yeah ok, but he was a young cat with ALOT of pull around there.....

HAHAHAH MENACE your officiall DAWG, I didnt even say he was locked up and YOU KNEW it. Good Job man, but yeah he had MAJOR STRESS ON DECK TOO. How long my NIGGA got?[/quote]

1 THING I KNOW ABOUT STRIKER IS THAT THAT VATO IS ALWAYS GETTING DOWN FOR the HOOD SO KNOWING HIM THEYRE GONNA BE ADDING TIME FOR ALL THE FIGHTS HES PROBABLY GONNA BE IN,I THINK HE GOTS A LIL BIT MORE THAN A YEAR,BUT I HEARD the COPS R TRYEN TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM because EVEN THO HE A YOUNGSTER HE WAS A SHOT CALLER[/quote]

Yeah Striker stayed with 10 bald heads behind him. They never said nothing to me and my cousin because STRIKER must be a SHOT caller plus, I already put 2 and 2 together!

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 18th, 2009, 8:57 pm

joker123 wrote:HOOVERS ARE NOT CRIPS QUE NO THER SUM OTHER SEPERATED GANG FROM CRIPS QUE NO???
there are hoover criminals and hoover crips. Criminals claim bk and ck. I Think I hearD of Hoover bloods but I could be wong though.

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AceCard215 » July 18th, 2009, 10:47 pm

In some pictures you can find a Hoover or two wearing red rags.

geemanaves
What city do you live in now?: highland park

Unread post by geemanaves » July 18th, 2009, 11:21 pm

Yeah I remeber TAC, Tarzan and the fools got into Rockwood St Locos and some of them got into my varrio Avenues in Highland Park. A lot of taggers made and joined the ranks of various varrios.

geemanaves
What city do you live in now?: highland park

Unread post by geemanaves » July 18th, 2009, 11:22 pm

Yeah I remeber TAC, Tarzan and the fools got into Rockwood St Locos and some of them got into my varrio Avenues in Highland Park. A lot of taggers made and joined the ranks of various varrios.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 18th, 2009, 11:57 pm

geemanaves wrote:Yeah I remeber TAC, Tarzan and the fools got into Rockwood St Locos and some of them got into my varrio Avenues in Highland Park. A lot of taggers made and joined the ranks of various varrios.
yeah i remember kicking it in highland park. If you run into any former TAC fools...tell them razeone said, "WHAT UP!!!" only black dude from TAC. Now im sure im a mayate and would blasted on if i was over there. what a difference 18 yrs make. SMH.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 21st, 2009, 1:32 pm

I was reading that wikipedia.com website and it says BPS are rivals of 18 and MS13...

I havent seen MS13 crossed out on Coliseum (Of course that doesnt mean they havent), but sunday I seen a Big Ass MS13 on the back of the Apartments on La Brea...

They obviously have a member(s) over there or that frequent the area. Its sort of strange that a gang can strike up over there for at least 3 years with no presence over there. I'm not saying they have established a click (not saying that at all) in the jungle, but I am saying they have been striking up for a while now (3 years) and its still ongoing as recently as this past weekend.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 21st, 2009, 3:16 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I was reading that wikipedia.com website and it says BPS are rivals of 18 and MS13...

I havent seen MS13 crossed out on Coliseum (Of course that doesnt mean they havent), but sunday I seen a Big Ass MS13 on the back of the Apartments on La Brea...

They obviously have a member(s) over there or that frequent the area. Its sort of strange that a gang can strike up over there for at least 3 years with no presence over there. I'm not saying they have established a click (not saying that at all) in the jungle, but I am saying they have been striking up for a while now (3 years) and its still ongoing as recently as this past weekend.
YEA 18 AND BPS BEEN BEEFING IT FOR ABOUT 16 YEARS NOW,AND ON the STS IT WAS WHEN MS WAS TRYEN TO START UP IN BPS TURF THEY TRYED TO CALL UP A TRUCE WITH THEM BUT BPS DIDNT WANT TO,THEY DNT REALLY TRIP BOUT THEM CUZ MS IS JUST TAGGIN AND SHIT THEY DNT BE IN the STS THEY JUST GO AT NIGHT AND TAG

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 21st, 2009, 4:13 pm

the thing is ms comes from the jungles of salvy land so to have beef with the bps jungles would be ironic

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 21st, 2009, 5:56 pm

I was on the DASH bus and this MS guy was on it. Then when the bus stopped to pick some more people up, these BPS guys just rushed jn bumpin into people. Then the MS guy told them to be careful and then one of the guys turned around and said "who you talkin to". The MS said "everyone". Then the BPS guy said "alright, better don make me shoot anyone on his bus". Then the MS guy said "what you say homie". The BPS said where you from and hE said said MS. Then they acted all cool saying whk thy were and what they call him. Yeah it seems like no beef so I don't know why wikipedia would put it.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 21st, 2009, 8:33 pm

youayntfresh wrote:I was on the DASH bus and this MS guy was on it. Then when the bus stopped to pick some more people up, these BPS guys just rushed jn bumpin into people. Then the MS guy told them to be careful and then one of the guys turned around and said "who you talkin to". The MS said "everyone". Then the BPS guy said "alright, better don make me shoot anyone on his bus". Then the MS guy said "what you say homie". The BPS said where you from and hE said said MS. Then they acted all cool saying whk thy were and what they call him. Yeah it seems like no beef so I don't know why wikipedia would put it.
LATELY IVE BEEN SEEING ALL THESE HOODS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BEEF IT BEIN COOL WITH EACHOTHER,ITS FUCKEN LAME,ON DIS MYSPACE PROFILE FOR ALL OF THE LA GANGS THERE WAS A VIDEO WITH 18ST VS FLORENCIA AND ALL THESE HOODS THAT FLORENCIA DISSES WERE SHOWING FLORENCIA LOVE WHICH WAS FUNNY AS FUCK,MS WAS EVEN SHOWIN THEM LOVE,BUT MS AINT SHIT,FLORENCIA AINT SHIT,BPS AINT SHIT,BUT YEA I KNOW BPS AND MS13 TRYED A TRUCE TO TAKE OUT 18ST AND TAKE OVER SOME OF OUR TURF BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT BPS DIDNT WANT TO,I HEARD THAT OTHER BLOOD HOODS THAT ARE COOL WITH BPS CUZ THE BEEF WITH 18 TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY GET COOL WITH MS THEN THEY WNT HAVE THEYRE BACKS,TO ME IT JUST SHOWS HOW LAME ALL THOSE HOODS ARE FOR NEEDING ALLIES,IT USE TO BE the ONLY HOODS THAT I NEVER SAW BE COOL WITH OTHER GANGS WAS US,MS,FLORENCIA,AND AVENUES,BUT NOW I SEE MS TRYEN TO BE COOL WITH OTHER HOODS,FLORENCIA,AVENUES,ALL THOSE FOOLS,AND ITS FUNNY CUZ NOW I SEE PLAYBOYS BEING MORE OF A INDEPENDENT GANG SAYING FUCK EVERY OTHER HOOD,18ST WERE the ONLY HOOD THAT WILL NEVER NEED NO FUCKEN ALLIES

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » July 23rd, 2009, 7:09 am

Anybody can edit a Wikipedia page.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 23rd, 2009, 6:54 pm

LATELY IVE BEEN SEEING ALL THESE HOODS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BEEF IT BEIN COOL WITH EACHOTHER,ITS #%@&$% LAME,ON DIS MYSPACE PROFILE FOR ALL OF THE LA GANGS THERE WAS A VIDEO WITH 18ST VS FLORENCIA AND ALL THESE HOODS THAT FLORENCIA DISSES WERE SHOWING FLORENCIA LOVE WHICH WAS FUNNY AS fu--,MS WAS EVEN SHOWIN THEM LOVE,BUT MS AINT SHIT,FLORENCIA AINT SHIT,BPS AINT SHIT,BUT YEA I KNOW BPS AND MS13 TRYED A TRUCE TO TAKE OUT 18ST AND TAKE OVER SOME OF OUR TURF BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT BPS DIDNT WANT TO,I HEARD THAT OTHER BLOOD HOODS THAT ARE COOL WITH BPS because THE BEEF WITH 18 TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY GET COOL WITH MS THEN THEY WNT HAVE THEYRE BACKS,TO ME IT JUST SHOWS HOW LAME ALL THOSE HOODS ARE FOR NEEDING ALLIES,IT USE TO BE the ONLY HOODS THAT I NEVER SAW BE COOL WITH OTHER GANGS WAS US,MS,FLORENCIA,AND AVENUES,BUT NOW I SEE MS TRYEN TO BE COOL WITH OTHER HOODS,FLORENCIA,AVENUES,ALL THOSE FOOLS,AND ITS FUNNY because NOW I SEE PLAYBOYS BEING MORE OF A INDEPENDENT GANG SAYING fu-- EVERY OTHER HOOD,18ST WERE the ONLY HOOD THAT WILL NEVER NEED NO #%@&$% ALLIES[/quote]

Yeah I seen that too. But I also seen images and videos of hoods dissin hoods try don't beef it with. Like I saw this picture of Rollin 60s saying fuck 18. Also like you said Santanna Block saying fuck 18.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 23rd, 2009, 7:03 pm

youayntfresh wrote:LATELY IVE BEEN SEEING ALL THESE HOODS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BEEF IT BEIN COOL WITH EACHOTHER,ITS #%@&$% LAME,ON DIS MYSPACE PROFILE FOR ALL OF THE LA GANGS THERE WAS A VIDEO WITH 18ST VS FLORENCIA AND ALL THESE HOODS THAT FLORENCIA DISSES WERE SHOWING FLORENCIA LOVE WHICH WAS FUNNY AS fu--,MS WAS EVEN SHOWIN THEM LOVE,BUT MS AINT SHIT,FLORENCIA AINT SHIT,BPS AINT SHIT,BUT YEA I KNOW BPS AND MS13 TRYED A TRUCE TO TAKE OUT 18ST AND TAKE OVER SOME OF OUR TURF BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT BPS DIDNT WANT TO,I HEARD THAT OTHER BLOOD HOODS THAT ARE COOL WITH BPS because THE BEEF WITH 18 TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY GET COOL WITH MS THEN THEY WNT HAVE THEYRE BACKS,TO ME IT JUST SHOWS HOW LAME ALL THOSE HOODS ARE FOR NEEDING ALLIES,IT USE TO BE the ONLY HOODS THAT I NEVER SAW BE COOL WITH OTHER GANGS WAS US,MS,FLORENCIA,AND AVENUES,BUT NOW I SEE MS TRYEN TO BE COOL WITH OTHER HOODS,FLORENCIA,AVENUES,ALL THOSE FOOLS,AND ITS FUNNY because NOW I SEE PLAYBOYS BEING MORE OF A INDEPENDENT GANG SAYING fu-- EVERY OTHER HOOD,18ST WERE the ONLY HOOD THAT WILL NEVER NEED NO #%@&$% ALLIES

Yeah I seen that too. But I also seen images and videos of hoods dissin hoods try don't beef it with. Like I saw this picture of Rollin 60s saying fu-- 18. Also like you said Santanna Block saying fu-- 18.[/quote]

CUZ WHICH GANG HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON the NEWS AND WANTED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT,18ST,THE CITY OF LA SUED 18ST LEADERS FOR 9 MILLION,THERES ONLY LIKE 10 MAYBE 15 HOODS THAT 18ST SHOULD BEEF IT WITH,the REST JUST TALK SHIT SO THAT PEOPLE THINK THOSE FOOLS ARE DOWN,THEY ALL JUST HATE ON the BEST GANG

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 23rd, 2009, 9:04 pm

[quote]because WHICH GANG HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON the NEWS AND WANTED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT,18ST,THE CITY OF LA SUED 18ST LEADERS FOR 9 MILLION,THERES ONLY LIKE 10 MAYBE 15 HOODS THAT 18ST SHOULD BEEF IT WITH,the REST JUST TALK SHIT SO THAT PEOPLE THINK THOSE FOOLS ARE DOWN,THEY ALL JUST HATE ON the BEST GANG[quote/]

Yeah I was gonna say that. Like 60's don't have beef with 18 so why they dissin. I guess they do it think they are down like you said.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 23rd, 2009, 9:39 pm

youayntfresh wrote:
because WHICH GANG HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON the NEWS AND WANTED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT,18ST,THE CITY OF LA SUED 18ST LEADERS FOR 9 MILLION,THERES ONLY LIKE 10 MAYBE 15 HOODS THAT 18ST SHOULD BEEF IT WITH,the REST JUST TALK SHIT SO THAT PEOPLE THINK THOSE FOOLS ARE DOWN,THEY ALL JUST HATE ON the BEST GANG
[quote/]

Yeah I was gonna say that. Like 60's don't have beef with 18 so why they dissin. I guess they do it think they are down like you said.
WE DONT GIVE A FUCK THO,ALL the HOODS CAN HATE WERE STILL the BEST GANG

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » July 25th, 2009, 2:19 pm

DAM DATS A TRIP I NEVER KNEW THAT FLORENCIA13 WAS GETTING COOL WITH THEIR ENEMIES...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 25th, 2009, 4:04 pm

SIMON,SOME VATOS STILL BE DISSIN THEM,SOME ARE ACTIN COOL WITH VATOS FROM RIVAL HOODS,FLORENCIA AINT SHIT HOW IT WAS BACK IN the 90S IT WAS DOWN BUT THEY GOT LAME NOW

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”