Are Blacks superior?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Are Blacks superior?

Unread post by Dobre » July 17th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Whites are superior in academics, maths and sciences, politics, and literature
Blacks are superior in music and sports
Whites have much better business sense (academics) and capitalize on Black superiority in music and sports
Blacks continue to shoot each other in the name of music and sports superiority

Rinse, repeat. Until the end of time.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Are Blacks superior?

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 17th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Wait!

Pointing out the wide gap in White and Black achievement is racist.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 17th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Wait!

Pointing out the wide gap in White and Black achievement is racist.
Oh my, I never knew! I care so much about black people that I'm going to make like a tree and lie that I'll compensate every black person on the forum I've offended.

My unhonest apologies...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 18th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Even though most of this is hyperbole and bs, and Dobre is Razbojnik the insane, racist Macedonian nationalist, while Azure is the one time blood and GD turned academic whiteboy, its all time and periods... at one time your people lived in caves mired in your feces and ate raw meat with rocks and sticks for weapons, while blacks engineered pyramids, monotheism, agriculture and the like. Things have changed, they always will... white time to rule, but it won't be forever friends...

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 18th, 2009, 10:21 pm

so where does the mighty mexicans fit in to all of this lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2009, 12:07 pm

perongregory wrote:monotheism
Since you falsely equated the building of the pyramids(in Egypt, I'm assuming) with black people, I guess you're referring to this supposed "black" monotheistic religion being Atenism, correct?
tysuave wrote:so where does the mighty mexicans fit in to all of this lol
Mexicans are mostly white.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 21st, 2009, 12:25 pm

Azure you need to go back to school, my confused white/native/"black"/white brother...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 21st, 2009, 12:57 pm

I could've have easily been talking about the pyramids in Nubia... but anyways you're so stuck up on eurocentric bs you'll ignore contemporary, less bias scientist who maintatin that the Egyptians were a black African people that became a mixed people over time-- so I rather not talk with some one who's like "yo, Dog I'm a Chalkfarm gangsta blood dog from Canada" one second, then the other "well, actually white superiority is clearly shown in the numerous aptitude..." So on to Mexicans.

When you say Mexicans you mean Mestizos,even though 30% of Mexicans are indigenous people, and 9-10% are pure white cirollos, and there are the Chinese and Afro-mexican minorities, etc. So going off of your definition of Mexican, we have to see how whites clearly superceded the Indian and black genes in the racial admixture -that makes many Mestizos, since White Spanish and Portugese brought more black slaves (then about equal to their number) to Mexico with them.We need to see some non-biased gene tests, as well as take into account the black admixture present from any Moorish conquest, or black slave blood in Spain and Portugal respectively.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 21st, 2009, 2:08 pm

When you say Mexicans you mean Mestizos,even though 30% of Mexicans are indigenous people, and 9-10% are pure white cirollos, and there are the Chinese and Afro-mexican minorities, etc. So going off of your definition of Mexican, we have to see how whites clearly superceded the Indian and black genes in the racial admixture -that makes many Mestizos, since White Spanish and Portugese brought more black slaves (then about equal to their number) to Mexico with them.We need to see some non-biased gene tests, as well as take into account the black admixture present from any Moorish conquest, or black slave blood in Spain and Portugal respectively.

There have been several autosomal DNA studies in Mexico and the US on the Mexican mestizo population. Several of them are available on line. They all basically agree that the Mestizo population is about 60/40 European/Indian(with some regional diversity) with black ancestry ranging from as high as 10% in Veracruz to 2% in Sonora and other Northern states. I've read that SubSaharan African ancestry for Spaniards is about 1% in Gallegos, 3% in Andalusians and negligible elsewhere.

"White" Mexicans aren't all classic "criollos". Many come from European/Levantine immigrant stock and some are just Mestizos that have chosen to identify as white.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 21st, 2009, 2:17 pm

Interesting, thanks...I'll ask u since ur Mexican, do you feel or do most Mexicans here or in Mexico feel they are white, or are mostly white, or do they feel they are Mexican, they are Mestizo, or do they identify with their native ancestery?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 21st, 2009, 4:32 pm

perongregory wrote:Interesting, thanks...I'll ask u since ur Mexican, do you feel or do most Mexicans here or in Mexico feel they are white, or are mostly white, or do they feel they are Mexican, they are Mestizo, or do they identify with their native ancestery?
Based on my experience very few Mexican-Americans consider themselves white in the North American sense of the word. Some lighter skinned Mexican-Americans might refer to themselves as white but only in contrast to blacks or as a straight forward skin color description.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 21st, 2009, 4:35 pm

mexicans are white if you dont knock is off! yea mexicans try to be white, and kiss the white man ass at work, but in everone eyes out side of there own you will allways be mexican just like I will allway's be black white people are of euorpein desent not mexican lol anyway's back to the topic what are mexicans superior in we know what black and real white people are superior in!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 21st, 2009, 4:45 pm

No ones superior to shit, its all about socialization, and Dobre just a racist idiot.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2009, 8:04 pm

That I can agree with^. Although it is very foolish to not accept the differences between the various racial groups. Branding every race as "equal" is at best a politically correct lie, and it takes away from the achievements and marginalizes the differences that make them a distinct group.
perongregory wrote:I could've have easily been talking about the pyramids in Nubia...
Well then my assumption could've easily been wrong then, couldn't it have?
but anyways you're so stuck up on eurocentric bs
Absolutely incorrect. In fact, I think I've made it blatantly clear in my conversations here with Dobre that I despise European culture, particularly those of modern Europe. To label me as a Eurocentrist is completely false, and it appears- along with the rest of the text below me- is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to discredit me personally, rather than argue the actual topic of the conversation.

In addition, White does not always equal European, especially in reference to the time period in discussion.
you'll ignore contemporary, less bias scientist who maintatin that the Egyptians were a black African people that became a mixed people over time--
Well, since you've made it entirely clear that I'll ignore them, you have no need to post your hodge-podge, Afrocentric studies. Note how I use the word Afrocentric properly, unlike your earlier use of Eurocentric.

Also, it's interesting that you conclude that the supposed "scientists" you are quoting are less biased than others, merely because they disagree with the conclusion you've already made. Now, since the onus of proof is laid upon the claimant, would you care to explain how every single "scientist"(for lack of a better word) that has said that the ancient Egyptians were not black is somehow biased in their studies?
"well, actually white superiority is clearly shown in the numerous aptitude..."
You don't wish to talk to me, yet you continually drop not-so sly attacks on me, and persist in replying. That's strange to say the least.

Now, I'm fully aware that I never said any such thing even remotely close to the quote above, nor would I. White's may be
LOL! Everything that doesn't support the black man is clearly racist, isn't it?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 21st, 2009, 8:10 pm

Well then I've got u all wrong haven't I Azure? I don't suscribe to Afrocentrist-that term is used as a pejorative anyway, to discredit any black academic others don't want to bother with. More later.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 21st, 2009, 9:09 pm

perongregory wrote:Well then I've got u all wrong haven't I Azure?
It would appear so.
I don't suscribe to Afrocentrist-that term is used as a pejorative anyway, to discredit any black academic others don't want to bother with. More later.
Well, much like "Eurocentrist", in anthropological discussion, and "commie" and "fascist" in political discussions, I do agree that terms do get thrown around far often than they should be just to save face and avoid the actual argument.

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Klaxon » July 22nd, 2009, 2:47 am

The overwhelming majority of Mexicans do not identify as "white" in the sense of European. The only ones that really do are the Criollo elites in places like Mexico City who have consciously maintained an all-white heritage/family and European immigrant communities that mostly marry amongst their own. Believe it or not, Mexican society is not very race-conscious. Its not at all strange to see people who looks black or very dark-skinned, people who look very white/fair-skinned, people who look Mestizo/indigenous, all within the same family. I say "look" because how you look does not necessarily accurately represent your actual genetic make-up. Most simply identify as "Mexican." The real divisions in Mexican society are class-based. Mexico is up there with Brazil and Russia as one of the most unequal countries on earth, having both individuals who are amongst the richest on the globe as well as individuals who are amongst the poorest. Wealthy Mexicans are also much more Americanized. Its really when Mexicans come to the US that they become more race-conscious and, in some cases, racist. It has to do with the huge history of race and racism in US history as well as the culture-shock between different cultures.

Anyway, all races are more or less equal in intellectual capabilities. The supposed divide between "civilized" and "savage" peoples around the world is very misleading. If you take someone from an isolated hunter-gatherer tribe in the Amazon they may seem less intelligent to a Westerner, but that person probably has an encyclopedic knowledge of local plants, animal, animal-behavior, botanical medicine, along with navigational and geographic skills that few Westerners possess ... so that person is probably utilizing just as much, if not more, of their intellect and brain-power than a Westerner, merely through different means and with different ends.

As to why certain cultures/races/societies are more prosperous than others and why some races have been able to conquer others ... that question has been scientifically answered, you all need to read Jared Diamond's book "Guns, Germs, and Steel." Its got nothing to do with supposedly-innate superiority. It has to do with geography, the natural resources present (plants and animals for domestication), etc.

For example, Eurasia is on a East-West axis. That means that if you travel East or West on the same line of latitude the climate and seasons stay more or less the same. That makes it easy for people and domesticated plants to be spread from one place to another. On the other hand, the Americas are on a North-South axis. That means as you travel North or South you encounter completely different climates/environments and seasonal variations. That makes it extremely difficult for people/plants to travel. Think about it ... peoples could migrate from Western Europe to China and stay within the same climate-type and bring along a crop like wheat with them. Someone in ancient South America who wanted to make it to ancient North America would have to travel through praries, tropical jungles, temperate mountain ranges and one of the worlds biggest deserts to get there. Theres no way a crop like corn could propagate through such diverse and harsh climates. Thus, it was much, much, much easier for agriculture to develop in Eurasia than most of the other continents. And, of course, once you develop agriculture your culture/society develops much, much faster because it frees people up to pursue other things (literature, warfare, construction etc) instead of having to spend their time hunting/gathering. Alright, enough of that history lesson, I doubt anyone read that far. But if you did, its a great book to read to understand the historical inequality between the peoples of the world. Of course, in the modern day, that doesn't matter thanks to trade and travel, which is so easy, but it shows why some peoples had "head starts" on everyone else.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 22nd, 2009, 10:09 am

Good post, but a few corrections.
Klaxon wrote:Anyway, all races are more or less equal in intellectual capabilities.
Incorrect. The differences in intellectual capacities between races is well documented. Each race, has/had, adapted the intelligence required to successfully survive in their habitat. African Negroids adapted to the harsh climate of Africa, where survival was and is based upon different principles than that of Europe or Asia.
That means that if you travel East or West on the same line of latitude the climate and seasons stay more or less the same.
There is a wide difference in temperature in Europe/Asia, from the barren cold of Russia, temperate climate of Spain, extremely humid Thailand, South Asia, etc.

While, I do agree that the "White head start" was based almost entirely on their quick development of agriculture, due to the European/Asian continent being better suited for crops, and the availability of domesticated livestock, I touched on it in another topic.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 22nd, 2009, 11:51 am

Azure9920 wrote:I've made it blatantly clear in my conversations here with Dobre that I despise European culture, particularly those of modern Europe.
Just out of curiosity - what is European culture for you? How do you see it? I'm asking, because I honestly don't know what North American people mean when they talk about European culture... You know, like some people talk about African culture when there's hardly any single African culture. I'm guessing that European culture for North Americans is equal to British culture, maybe mixed with some French culture or something, because those two countries must be among the best known European countries and cultures in North America.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » July 22nd, 2009, 12:29 pm

punamusta wrote:
Just out of curiosity - what is European culture for you? How do you see it? I'm asking, because I honestly don't know what North American people mean when they talk about European culture...
I grew up going to school with Italian,irish and greek people so im aware of the differences in those cultures.
but for the most part I think a lot of north americans think that euro culture=british culture or whatever it is the media shows as British culture.

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Klaxon » July 23rd, 2009, 2:29 am

Azure9920 wrote: There is a wide difference in temperature in Europe/Asia, from the barren cold of Russia, temperate climate of Spain, extremely humid Thailand, South Asia, etc.

While, I do agree that the "White head start" was based almost entirely on their quick development of agriculture, due to the European/Asian continent being better suited for crops, and the availability of domesticated livestock, I touched on it in another topic.

I meant if you travel along the same general line of latitude East to West. Siberia, Spain, and Thailand are all on different lines of latitude for example, thus the extreme variations. There are still pretty major climate variations even on the same East to West line of latitude, but not quite as extreme. For example, Western Europe will be warmer than Eastern Europe thanks to the jet stream and other factors, but its still much easier to go from Europe to China than from Patagonia to Canada.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 23rd, 2009, 10:47 am

Klaxon,

I have that movie Guns, Germs, and Steel and it makes sense to me. I think it was well researched and put together.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 29th, 2009, 11:01 am

perongregory wrote:Even though most of this is hyperbole and bs, and Dobre is Razbojnik the insane, racist Macedonian nationalist, while Azure is the one time blood and GD turned academic whiteboy, its all time and periods... at one time your people lived in caves mired in your feces and ate raw meat with rocks and sticks for weapons, while blacks engineered pyramids, monotheism, agriculture and the like. Things have changed, they always will... white time to rule, but it won't be forever friends...
Wow

This is how much I care

Also, to prove you wrong, my people were writing philosophy when yours were swinging off trees. The Ancient Macedonian language alone has existed since 11,000-13,000 BC, that's at least 6,000 years before Ancient Egypt and your claims to it. The Ptolemaic Dynasty is Macedonian, not black.

As for swinging off trees, most of your people still do. Nothing, it's what's for dinner. Just accept the fact that Blacks have always been and always be the most inferior race on Planet Earth. I've seen parrots smarter than most black intellectuals, tbh.

Think of it this way, whites are on average 100x academically superior than blacks. While blacks are physically stronger than whites on average. It's ok, because brains > brawn, the reason why my family is worth more than all of Africa.

It's ok to be jelous, it's natural.

On a side note, when it comes to genetics, you and I have nothing in common. My ancestors weren't covered in dog shit or anything like you said, they weren't cavemen. I agree, Macedonians are more of a neanderthalic people than Western Europeans or white Americans/Canadians, but that's the reason why our brawn is more advanced than yours, and because we learn this planet's history from beginning to start, basic mathematics in grade 5 are what they are there in the 10th grade and in 12th grade what they are there in university, we also have an advantage in brains.

The only thing we lack is numbers and a forward advantage. You have yours because of our people like Nikola Tesla whom Edison and Rockefeller screwed over.

So overall, Macedonians and blacks, we don't even originate from the same sess pool in the same laboratory. You guys were made as a slave race, for hard labour in hot athmospheres, hence your physical constitution being stronger than ours and you being black as the coal you mine. It's not a coincedence, it's written.

On another note, the only race that is equal to us is the Asians. I only fear the Chinese/Japanese/etc.

And the only thing keeping the US on top is the Russians, hence the philosophy of Yin Yang. Slavs will always be the dominating race on this planet. <-- LOL, I'm kidding, we will always be number 2. But being number 2 means you have absolutely no risk of direct competition/being destroyed, you're the gate and peacekeepers.

History says so...

UK(British Empire) vs. Russians
France(Nepoleon) vs. Russians
Germans(Hitler) vs. Russians
Americans vs. Russians

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » July 29th, 2009, 11:17 am

Also, Azure don't try and prove me wrong using Albanian and Gypsy IQ's...

My uncle, mother's brother, was 3rd in Yugoslavia in mathematics. He works for NASA and the US govt along with other private companies. He has written books on the crap he does...went to Virginia Tech.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 31st, 2009, 12:34 pm

If my people were swinging in trees that means that your people were still a recessive gene in one of my peoples DNA strands, who had quite a couple of thousand years to evolve, mutate, adapt, war, cultivate, etc. to become Macedonians.

Dobre you are an idiot... you don't get brownie points, and people don't look at Macedonians any better because of your attacks on black people. Go fight with your gay Greek brothers or the Albanians, or whatever other ignored European populations yall weirdos hail from. Maybe they might give a damn.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 1st, 2009, 12:56 am

perongregory wrote:Dobre you are an idiot

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 1st, 2009, 6:21 am

perongregory wrote:If my people were swinging in trees that means that your people were still a recessive gene in one of my peoples DNA strands, who had quite a couple of thousand years to evolve, mutate, adapt, war, cultivate, etc. to become Macedonians.

Dobre you are an idiot... you don't get brownie points, and people don't look at Macedonians any better because of your attacks on black people. Go fight with your gay Greek brothers or the Albanians, or whatever other ignored European populations yall weirdos hail from. Maybe they might give a damn.

No.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again --- we don't originate from the same sess pool thus we are NOT with the same genes, otherwise you would call me your majesty instead of idiot, even though you should still call me your majesty Dobre.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » August 1st, 2009, 6:25 am

Azure9920 wrote:
perongregory wrote:Dobre you are an idiot

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » August 1st, 2009, 4:14 pm

is anyone superior..... no.

the majority of any people or ethnicity are 99.9% no commencence fools.

people are just selfish idiots to begin with.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 1st, 2009, 4:21 pm

Dobre wrote:Image

LLLOOOLLL

Boop-boop-be-doop...

Heres a joke for all you...

"What did the man say when he saw his TV floating in the air during the middle of the night?"...

PUT THAT DOWN NIGGER!!!

LLOOLL

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 2nd, 2009, 12:10 am

HiloBoy.... Not funny at all!!!

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 2nd, 2009, 12:13 am

YES IT IS!!!

People on this forum are so caught up in race and race relations it is sickening...

If you cant beat them, JOIN EM!!!

Woo-hoo!!