WATS THE FUKKIN DEAL with BLACK BROWN HATE

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
GOLDYLOCC
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

WATS THE FUKKIN DEAL with BLACK BROWN HATE

Unread post by GOLDYLOCC » August 12th, 2009, 3:46 pm

LOOK PEOPLE IM BLAKK AND I WENT TO SCHOOL IN A PURELY HISPANIC/ LATINO VARRIO AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM with THE HOMIES I KNEW VATOS FROM WHITE FENCE, HARPYS, JM, SURENOS, REBELS, HEAD HUNTERS, AND AVENUES AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SO WAT THE FUKK

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WATS THE #%@& DEAL with BLACK BROWN HATE

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 12th, 2009, 3:51 pm

Shut up mayate, nigger, negroid, monkey, porch monkey, knuckle dragger, purple lipped lazy criminal...

I am a spic ass bean eating border hopper half wetback half Hawaiian who doesnt understand the focus on race, especially on this forum...

(I hope you know I am being sarcastic and made a point as to what to expect when asking a question like this)

Here in Hawaii race is rarely brought up. It is more about transplants from the mainland coming here trying to change the aina...

I feel you on the race shit. These peanut heads on this thread are OBSESSED w/ other races. Why? No clue...

GOLDYLOCC

Re: ATC ????????????????????

Unread post by GOLDYLOCC » August 12th, 2009, 4:09 pm

DAMN I DIDNT KNOW.................I GOTTA QUESTION WATS UP WITH ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS R THEY A TAGGIN CREW A CLIQUE OR VARRIO CUZ IM STUCK BETWEEN THEM AND THE 30'S AND REALLY I NEED TO KNOW WHO GOT MORE HEART AND WHO GOT MORE CONTROL OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 12th, 2009, 7:03 pm

yall needa realize, outside of black/brown, the whole country is obsessed with race, in this society, people are so obsessed with race its sad...

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » August 12th, 2009, 9:26 pm

Blacks are are brown too. Lol

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » August 16th, 2009, 11:41 am

GOLDYLOCC wrote:DAMN I DIDNT KNOW.................I GOTTA QUESTION WATS UP WITH ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS R THEY A TAGGIN CREW A CLIQUE OR VARRIO because IM STUCK BETWEEN THEM AND THE 30'S AND REALLY I NEED TO KNOW WHO GOT MORE HEART AND WHO GOT MORE CONTROL OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
is u serious? ATC is a taggin crew, Original Harlem 30s is Crips thats been bangin for decades................

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 22nd, 2009, 5:58 pm

GOLDYLOCC wrote:DAMN I DIDNT KNOW.................I GOTTA QUESTION WATS UP WITH ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS R THEY A TAGGIN CREW A CLIQUE OR VARRIO because IM STUCK BETWEEN THEM AND THE 30'S AND REALLY I NEED TO KNOW WHO GOT MORE HEART AND WHO GOT MORE CONTROL OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
ACTUALLY ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS ARE A BARRIO,MY HOOD 18ST WE BEEF WITH THEM

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 22nd, 2009, 7:19 pm

GOLDYLOCC wrote:LOOK PEOPLE IM BLAKK AND I WENT TO SCHOOL IN A PURELY HISPANIC/ LATINO VARRIO AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM with THE HOMIES I KNEW VATOS FROM WHITE FENCE, HARPYS, JM, SURENOS, REBELS, HEAD HUNTERS, AND AVENUES AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SO WAT THE #%@&
its human nature for people to gravitate to people like them first when looking for friends or when put into a new environment.
its also the same when trying to "simplify" the enemy group in the human mind.
we always try to find the common denominator when doing shit like that socially.
this has been proven in history.
a problem between group 1 and group 2 will always escalate into some other shit cuz there will always be that 1 persons that realizes that the other group is a different race,poorer,richer,from a different area or the most deadly reason; a different religion.
the violent cali gang culture already breeds a "where you from?" mentality in people so it was inevitable for that shit to turn racial.

tharuler314
What city do you live in now?: St. Louis

Unread post by tharuler314 » August 28th, 2009, 1:42 pm

it's a tool of society to keep us at each others throats and ultimately drive us off of this planet which in it self is sad becuz we all (white,black,brown,etc.) are striving for the same things in life. If we could just remove the color of our skins from the equation each and every individual in the world could see that we all are fighting for the same equality liberty and justice but it's those we put in positions of power who keep those of us who are in a so called middle to lower class fighting for scrapes that when a certain race makes a stride instead of it inspiring chAnge it inspires hate amongst different ethnic groups.

In all we should all stand together against those in power who we vote in to change race relations and promote equality amongst us to ensure the people of all races recieve a fair shot instead of continuing this quiet promotion of racially division

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » February 28th, 2010, 11:20 pm

dubts wrote:
is u serious? ATC is a taggin crew, Original Harlem 30s is Crips thats been bangin for decades................

Learn before you speak homeboy! Just cause Harlem has been bangin longer then us, dont mean were below them. And we might have stated as taggers but we've been banging for 20 years. Atleast the vato from 18st know whats up. Enemy or not I can respect someone thats real.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 1st, 2010, 5:55 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:
dubts wrote:

Learn before you speak homeboy! Just cause Harlem has been bangin longer then us, dont mean were below them. And we might have stated as taggers but we've been banging for 20 years. Atleast the vato from 18st know whats up. Enemy or not I can respect someone thats real.
another proof dubts aint from LA

aye do Harlems and HPS still beef?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 5th, 2010, 2:57 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:
dubts wrote:r decades................

another proof dubts aint from LA

aye do Harlems and HPS still beef?
shut your fraud ass up and keep my screen name out your mouth chump