How many Nortenos here have been down SOUTH?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: How many Nortenos here have been down SOUTH?

Unread post by kings » September 15th, 2008, 10:03 pm

IT SH0ULDNT MATTER IF HES FROM SACRA 0R 0REGON OR EVEN FLORIDA.IF HES A NORTENO AND NORTENOS ARE YOUR RIVALS WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM A PASS.IM A NORTENO AND IF SAW A SOUTHERNER ITS MANDATORY TO GET OFF.

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » September 16th, 2008, 12:14 am

kings wrote:IT SH0ULDNT MATTER IF HES FROM SACRA 0R 0REGON OR EVEN FLORIDA.IF HES A NORTENO AND NORTENOS ARE YOUR RIVALS WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM A PASS.IM A NORTENO AND IF SAW A SOUTHERNER ITS MANDATORY TO GET OFF.
thats cause surenos making waves up north...nortenos aint doing shit down here...we dont give a fuck about you down here...if you come down here banging your gonna get mashed on...but if you come down here you know you aint gonna be banging...and if you think being flamed up is representing...heres a news flash...you could be from culver city...they rock all red...wearing red aint shit...i wear red...but to answer your question...why would any active sureno pick up a case for mashing on someone who aint a threat down here...who doesnt have a varrio down here...aint doing any recruiting down here...aint taking any drug custies...aint making no $ on our turf...so i guess what it comes down to is...unless were in the pen...where we stay banging on you foos...making you keep your shirts on... turning a grip of northenos into born again christians...your not worth catching a case over...because your not a threat down here...high

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » September 16th, 2008, 1:10 pm

I guess that's how you feel about seeing a Norteno/s in SoCal and it's does make sense on what you said. but on the hand, I have heard others say some Surenos would be chopping at the bit to take one out giving the opportunity, so it all depends on who, I suppose.

I got a theory on why there's a lot of Northern/Surenos up here in Northern California, being that Southerners were sent up state to where all the prisons upon were, some moved their families there and in the 70's when the Norte/Sur was trickling out or by the 80's when it really kicked off on the streets, Surenos were recruiting Mexicanos that were rejected or picked up by Nortenos, so naturally these Mexicanos turned to the Surenos for protection or belonging or what have you. so there's a recruiting base for Surenos here, besides Nortenos are way outnumbered and Northern California is vast to where Surenos can set-up undetected.

In Southern California, there's too many Surenos, especially in LA County where you know who Surenos are asking to. the main problem for Nortenos to set-up in SoCal is a recruitment base, how can they convince youngsters born in SoCal that may already respect Sur to fight for the Norteno cause? probably isn't going to happen. one way would be is, to get enough Homies together to go down and lay low and recruit from family, easier said then done and who gonna do that anyway...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2008, 2:01 pm

I think that may be 1 reason J & HIGHINSP has his opinions, but it's not all like he said.

traviesaaaax3
What city do you live in now?: dha 303 baby denver

Unread post by traviesaaaax3 » October 26th, 2008, 12:20 pm

yall fuckn dumbasses norputos dont ever come to our barrio and if they do they dont be wearing that period color and shit cus they know we smash they fuckn brains in and im from motherfckn DENVER everybody think DENVER weak pero we bang hard for our shit and we down for watever fuck a norputo he can come get it tu sabes . and fuck that one puto who said we dont like blacks fuck we do . . they gots our bck like nada we down for the crips they aint no fuckn weak levas . and im half black fuck with it puta . puro 22nd street y que ?

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Unread post by riverside » October 26th, 2008, 8:12 pm

i dont see how you can say your a "sureno" and"we down for the crips" in the same sentence. its reall obvious your not a real sureno, you aint even a southsider. your just confused. come to so cal and tell a homie that your "down for the crips" and see what happens. have a crips back in so cal or put in work with one and watch your varrio disappear.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 27th, 2008, 12:55 pm

riverside wrote:i dont see how you can say your a "sureno" and"we down for the crips" in the same sentence. its reall obvious your not a real sureno, you aint even a southsider. your just confused. come to so cal and tell a homie that your "down for the crips" and see what happens. have a crips back in so cal or put in work with one and watch your varrio disappear.
Her netbanging ass was completely off subject too.

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Unread post by riverside » October 27th, 2008, 2:29 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
riverside wrote:i dont see how you can say your a "sureno" and"we down for the crips" in the same sentence. its reall obvious your not a real sureno, you aint even a southsider. your just confused. come to so cal and tell a homie that your "down for the crips" and see what happens. have a crips back in so cal or put in work with one and watch your varrio disappear.
Her netbanging ass was completely off subject too.

serio. but to get back on subject, im sure nortenos come down south all the time, might not be to gang bang but everyone goes to Disneyland or six flags. some might have families down here. shit i go up there all the time to visit family im sure they do the same.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » June 9th, 2009, 11:10 am

E`S`T wrote:REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID, "FLAMMED UP CAME FROM THE BLOODS." THATS ONE OF THE REASONS SURENOS HAVE PEDO WITH NORTENOS. THEY TALK, ACT, AND DRESS LIKE BLACKS. NOW THAT MIGHT BE FINE AND DANDY UP IN NOR CAL, BUT WHERE IM FROM PEOPLE GET HURT ACTING LIKE THAT. BUT IM A BIASED PERSON AND I WILL NEVER SIT BACK AND DRINK W FEW WITH SOME VATO WHO SAYS, "NIGGA", "BLOOD", "SCRAPS". ETC. DOWN HERE SOME ESE GANGS ARE COOL WITH BLACKS BUT AT LEAST IN THE HARBOR AREA, NO ESE GANGS SAY "NIGGA", ETC. I DONT LIKE IT AND DONT THINK ANY CHICANO, LATINO, MEXICAN, WHATEVER CATEGORY YOU FALL IN SHOULD SPEAK LIKE THAT. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL AND STUPID.
Amen to that Big Homie

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » June 9th, 2009, 11:14 am

traviesaaaax3 wrote:yall fuckn dumbasses norputos dont ever come to our barrio and if they do they dont be wearing that period color and shit cus they know we smash they fuckn brains in and im from motherfckn DENVER everybody think DENVER weak pero we bang hard for our shit and we down for watever fu-- a norputo he can come get it tu sabes . and fu-- that one puto who said we dont like blacks fu-- we do . . they gots our bck like nada we down for the crips they aint no fuckn weak levas . and im half black fu-- with it puta . puro 22nd street y que ?
Dam you tripping, the South Siders dont get along with blacks neither do Gereen Lighter and everybody in the midddle

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 9th, 2009, 11:01 pm

that fools just a stupid little kid who watched american me to many times....ignore him

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2009, 5:35 pm

andrew wrote:that fools just a stupid little kid who watched american me to many times....ignore him
You keep saying it's a he, but I think it's a she. Her name is traviesa, not travieso.

NorthernCalifaz
What city do you live in now?: East Bay

Unread post by NorthernCalifaz » July 15th, 2009, 2:57 pm

to get back on topic. yeah i had homeboy visit family in gay ass la. homie wuss repping with his belt hanging. dirty ass scrap approached him, pulled a knife and got his ass beat. gotta homegirl 4m san jo that went to gay ass la all flammed up and no body said shit to her. Now how many scrapz u know that bang their hood in a norte hood like Decoto? tell me that

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 15th, 2009, 7:59 pm

NorthernCalifaz wrote:to get back on topic. yeah i had homeboy visit family in gay ass la. homie wuss repping with his belt hanging. dirty ass scrap approached him, pulled a knife and got his ass beat. gotta homegirl 4m san jo that went to gay ass la all flammed up and no body said shit to her. Now how many scrapz u know that bang their hood in a norte hood like Decoto? tell me that
From what I understand, Surenos in SoCal don't seem to trip on colors as much as homies do up here but be that as it may, tread the water long enough and you're going to get bit. you're fooling yourself into thinking they ain't going to do something, rather sooner that later, going down there representing Norte could cost you your life.

FxCKYOURHOOD
What city do you live in now?: Sucka Free

Unread post by FxCKYOURHOOD » August 15th, 2009, 10:37 pm

SmileyGee wrote:
E`S`T wrote:REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID, "FLAMMED UP CAME FROM THE BLOODS." THATS ONE OF THE REASONS SURENOS HAVE PEDO WITH NORTENOS. THEY TALK, ACT, AND DRESS LIKE BLACKS. NOW THAT MIGHT BE FINE AND DANDY UP IN NOR CAL, BUT WHERE IM FROM PEOPLE GET HURT ACTING LIKE THAT. BUT IM A BIASED PERSON AND I WILL NEVER SIT BACK AND DRINK W FEW WITH SOME VATO WHO SAYS, "NIGGA", "BLOOD", "SCRAPS". ETC. DOWN HERE SOME ESE GANGS ARE COOL WITH BLACKS BUT AT LEAST IN THE HARBOR AREA, NO ESE GANGS SAY "NIGGA", ETC. I DONT LIKE IT AND DONT THINK ANY CHICANO, LATINO, MEXICAN, WHATEVER CATEGORY YOU FALL IN SHOULD SPEAK LIKE THAT. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL AND STUPID.
Amen to that Big Homie
Some Surenos in Frisco say nigga and dress more "black" but its a city thing tho. Everyone grow up in the hood will b talkin like that ova here... And I dont see any LA Surenos trippin off it.

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 17th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Lots of good insight on here, and lots of ignorant haters, dumbass netbangers, etc.. Let me start by saying, I'm neutral to this lame ass war if you can call it that. I have family banging sur down south and grew up around some norteno homies, but I'm too old now to take that shit seriously. Anyway, about the nortenos acting black, it's mostly kids from the east bay and frisco and it's not just nortenos, that's just how the bay works. Lots of races grow up around each other and with blacks and the "mayate" style just creeps around. Even the "surenos" are on that style up here...I also don't see any nortenos flaming up. At most, just belts and panos, and maybe and hats, or a shirt, but no head to toe shit. Nortenos came before bloods anyway and apparently ally with crips in modesto or some shit.
I'm to tired to get into why surenos are up here. But I've said it before here, nortenos will always control the main cities up here like the Bay, SJ, Sacramento and Santa Rosa. Don't flatter yourselves with stories of taking over or cause you walked around with a big LA or a 13 on your head up here. Nortenos are the ones at car shows, chilling around town and of course catching injunctions around here. Surenos bang little wack ass generic sets like "sur 13 locos" or they're MS13. They put up a fight, but its usually nortenos putting in work. Surenos can never hit theyre targets around here, killing some white boy with a 49ers jersey or something. I'm not hating, but I've seen all this growing up here. Obviously nortenos would never get deep in so cal for various reasons:established barrios across a small piece of land, not a lot of poeple move from north to south, and just cause the movement wouldnt make sense to so cal chicanos.

AVandelay

Unread post by AVandelay » August 17th, 2009, 9:16 pm

And just for reference, I kick it down south sometimes in the 909 and the 626 and it's all good. Even blazed with a real sureno with my cousin. I don't know from where, I think A13 or pomona or something. I'm not a norteno, I just thought it was funny to see a real southsider with the bald head and the locs and everything.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » August 17th, 2009, 9:37 pm

AVandelay wrote:Anyway, about the nortenos acting black, it's mostly kids from the east bay and frisco and it's not just nortenos, that's just how the bay works. Lots of races grow up around each other and with blacks and the "mayate" style just creeps around.
I understand exactly what your saying but what I don't understand is why don't the big homies check that shit. Down south a Chicano can act black all he wants, "in the streets" but once he gets to county that motherfucker is gonna get checked real quick. I've seen it happen a couple times.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » August 17th, 2009, 10:53 pm

^^^ Probably because Shotcallers will let some of that slide to a point as long as they put in work and having an alliance with Blacks naturally relaxes some of that Black influence stigma.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 19th, 2009, 10:03 am

SmileyGee wrote: Dam you tripping, the South Siders dont get along with blacks neither do Gereen Lighter and everybody in the midddle
so MV or Opal street dont get along with Blacks? Not that there are any in their hoods, but you would think if they got a greenlight and Surenos are the enemies that they would have an alliance with crips and/or bloods due to a common enemy. But again i dont think there are any blacks in that part of east los.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » August 20th, 2009, 2:14 am

jdm894g wrote:
SmileyGee wrote: Dam you tripping, the South Siders dont get along with blacks neither do Gereen Lighter and everybody in the midddle
so MV or Opal street dont get along with Blacks? Not that there are any in their hoods, but you would think if they got a greenlight and Surenos are the enemies that they would have an alliance with crips and/or bloods due to a common enemy. But again i dont think there are any blacks in that part of east los.
from what i heard theres hardly any blacks in ela anywhere. specially since ecc was downed.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 20th, 2009, 9:21 am

CharmzX3 wrote:
jdm894g wrote:
from what i heard theres hardly any blacks in ela anywhere. specially since ecc was downed.
I keep hearing some ECC say 1st is a live, but i don't buy it. I don't think they have been over there since some times in the mid to late 90s.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 25th, 2009, 9:37 am

what is it with the nortenos going down south theme? look there's alot surenos because lots of immigrants and paisas and their family are moving up and out of state....why would any chicano move down south? who wants to be closer to mexico when they were trying to leave it in the first place

AVandelay

Unread post by AVandelay » August 26th, 2009, 1:52 am

femun wrote:
AVandelay wrote:Anyway, about the nortenos acting black, it's mostly kids from the east bay and frisco and it's not just nortenos, that's just how the bay works. Lots of races grow up around each other and with blacks and the "mayate" style just creeps around.
I understand exactly what your saying but what I don't understand is why don't the big homies check that shit. Down south a Chicano can act black all he wants, "in the streets" but once he gets to county that motherfucker is gonna get checked real quick. I've seen it happen a couple times.
I don't know if NF or northern structure or whoever they are in there right now would let that slide either.It doesnt get a lot of news, but blacks and nortenos go at it sometimes. Sonoma county was put on lockdown cause of it.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 26th, 2009, 3:22 pm

everyone goes at with each other sometimes, norte vs blacks included. northern cali has always been more heavily influenced by black ideology and right now the nortenos want to distant themselves far from the southsider as much as possible. besides if southsiders really don't like nortes acting then they should stop rapping. how you gona tell the nortes they act black then go on POCO PERO LOCOS radio...that's retarded

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”