18st. Smiley Dr.

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

18st. Smiley Dr.

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 16th, 2009, 1:14 pm

what streets do they claim?From what I heard it La Brea (east),La Cienega(west),Jefferson(south)and Washington/Adams(north).

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 18st. Smiley Dr.

Unread post by AceCard215 » May 16th, 2009, 8:13 pm

They claim those streets, near the borderline to Culver City as well. They seem to be beefing it (still) with Geer, Jungles, WLA 3x's, Drifters, etc. You'll probably see more of them wallbanging instead of them being posted out since they beef it with just about everyone around there.

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

18ST in Long Beach

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 17th, 2009, 3:27 am

In LB. Theres a SS Clika [18ST CM] and a WS Clika [18ST EGLS]. I heard EGLS was started up from vatos from CLCS. CM used to be taggers..But what SS clicka gave the OK for CM to be put on SS 18ST?

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 26th, 2009, 2:15 am

mostly all xv3 tagz are firme!

REEBOK

Re: 18ST in Long Beach

Unread post by REEBOK » May 27th, 2009, 11:00 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:In LB. Theres a SS Clika [18ST CM] and a WS Clika [18ST EGLS]. I heard EGLS was started up from vatos from CLCS. CM used to be taggers..But what SS clicka gave the OK for CM to be put on SS 18ST?
the guy with no arms and legs said it would be awesome if they joined there cause i think they call him sitter i heard hes cousins with little eye less and related to farty for more info call them up 808 536 7216 there in hawaii right now on vacation

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 28th, 2009, 11:35 am

Hey Reebok, are you from the aina?

Where you get that Hawaiʻi number?

Also, wtf are you speaking?

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » May 28th, 2009, 4:42 pm

hey hiloboy shouldnt you be catching chalupas with your culero right now ? im polenisian left hawaii when i was 10

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 30th, 2009, 12:50 pm

AceCard215 wrote:They claim those streets, near the borderline to Culver City as well. They seem to be beefing it (still) with Geer, Jungles, WLA 3x's, Drifters, etc. You'll probably see more of them wallbanging instead of them being posted out since they beef it with just about everyone around there.
West LA 13 is still around?

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » May 31st, 2009, 12:23 pm

DIDNT THOSE FOOS 4RM WSX3 DROP LONG TIME AGO??
YEA 18ST CONTROLS ALMOST EVERYTHING BUT MOST OF THEM DONT BE POSTED UP CAUSE THEY KOW THEY BEEFIN ALOT UNLESS THEY R DEEP....

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AceCard215 » June 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm

Silencioso wrote:
AceCard215 wrote:They claim those streets, near the borderline to Culver City as well. They seem to be beefing it (still) with Geer, Jungles, WLA 3x's, Drifters, etc. You'll probably see more of them wallbanging instead of them being posted out since they beef it with just about everyone around there.
West LA 13 is still around?
I meant the West LA Trays, not the Surs. By 3xs meaning the Playboys, BY's, Burnsides, Manfields, etc. Sorry for that error*.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » June 2nd, 2009, 12:51 am

REEBOK wrote:hey hiloboy shouldnt you be catching chalupas with your culero right now ? im polenisian left hawaii when i was 10
You arent polynesian you knucklehead...Why would you spell it "polenisian" pendejo?

Where are you from?

Also I dont catch chalupas in mi culo tonto. You took over that job while driving the delivery truck for Loves bakery. I thought you were the king of eating manapuas made w/ mexican poo-poo while selling plate lunches and your grandmothers panocha in Pearl City??

Yes, no, maybe so???

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: 18ST in Long Beach

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 25th, 2009, 1:02 am

SURAIDERO wrote:In LB. Theres a SS Clika [18ST CM] and a WS Clika [18ST EGLS]. I heard EGLS was started up from vatos from CLCS. CM used to be taggers..But what SS clicka gave the OK for CM to be put on SS 18ST?

EAGLE LOCOS ARE ALOT OF YOUNGSTERS,THEYVE BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YRS NOW,AND THEY GOT STARTED UP BY SOME VATOS WHO WANTED TO JOIN CLCS SO THE HOMIES FROM THERE GAVE THEM the OK TO BECOME A CLICKA AND THEY BECAME WS18ST EGLS,AND CMS GOT ITS OK BECAUSE A VATO NAMED GREEN EYES WAS COOLW ITH ALOT OF HOMIES FROM SS18ST KWS AND TDS AND THEY BECAME SS18ST CMS,I KNOW MY HOMIE EARS AND STOMPER ARE FROM THERE,THEY LIVE IN SD NOW,THEN U GOT the HOMIE CONEJO,SMILEY,LUCKY,SAD GIRL,SAPO,THOSE ARE the ONES I PERSONALLY KNOW,FROM the EAGLE LOCOS I KNOW LIL SHADOW,BABY SHADOW,BOXER,MONO,SPANKY

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » August 25th, 2009, 5:54 pm

Menace
hey dawg what happen to homies from ws18st Maywood park
i knew a few good homie from there, used to run with them real soild homies

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » August 25th, 2009, 5:54 pm

Menace

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 25th, 2009, 6:53 pm

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO wrote:Menace

IDK HOMIE,I THINK MOST OF the CLICKAS THAT WERENT DEEP JUST JOINED OTHER CLICKS,LIKE the EAGLE LOCOS AINT ALOT THEYRES A FEW OF THEM BUT MOST JOINED OTHER CLICKAS,IVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY1 FROM THERE HOMIE

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » August 26th, 2009, 12:44 am

i was on the Pline one night LOL and this dood from 18st grandview locos was on. he was claiming and all that, then this girl comes on and kept on saying" you ain't shit, what about about smiley drive ? you know their shot caller is gay right?" he kept dodging her question which seemed kinda fishy to me. thats the first time i heard of this click.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 26th, 2009, 10:34 am

Proverbz wrote:i was on the Pline one night LOL and this dood from 18st grandview locos was on. he was claiming and all that, then this girl comes on and kept on saying" you ain't shit, what about about smiley drive ? you know their shot caller is gay right?" he kept dodging her question which seemed kinda fishy to me. thats the first time i heard of this click.
SMILEY DRIVE IS ALOT OF OLDER MEMBERS RIGHT NOW,HARDLY ANY YOUNGSTERS JOININ IT,BUT THE SHOT CALLERS FOR THEM ARE LOCKED UP,THEN EVIL ONE AND BENO G WHO ALSO RAP FOR TRIPLE6 RECORDS ARE 2 MAIN HEADS BUT NONE OF THEM ARE GAY,HE PROBABLY KEPT DODGIN the QUESTION BECAUSE HE DIDNTKNOW WHOS the MAIN HEAD FOR THEM,ME I KNOW SOME VATOS FROM SMILEY DRIVE BUT THE MAIN HEADS ALL GOT CAUGHT UP IN the LATE 90S,WE GOT LESBIANS AND GIRLS WHO BISEXUAL FROM 18 BUT AS FOR GAYS,NAH,SHIT ALL the HOMIES HAVE BITCHES

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 26th, 2009, 5:41 pm

the smiley drive gay gang leader was caught 69ing menace18 in the juvenile hall visiting room : when staff tried to break em up the gay gang leader accidently bit off menace18s ding dong and swallowed it , then menace was sent over to the girls side in los padrinos - thats why everytime menace18 hits up on the wall he rights it like this :

MRS. MENACE 18ST HLSDLN

HLS STANDS FOR : HERMAPHRODITE LOCAS DE LA NOCHE 54THS ST SAN DIEGO AREA FUCK LA ONDA !

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:18 pm

DAM HAHA LOL...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 7:26 pm

REEBOK UR A FUCKEN STUPID ASS GAY ASS HATIN BITCH,GET A FUCKEN LIFE U NO LIFE HAVIN COCK SUCKEN NO PUSSY GETTIN PIECE OF SHIT,AND IM DONE WITH UR POST EVERY1 KNOWS UR A FUCKEN LOSER WITH NO LIFE,I AINT GONNA WASTE MY TIME WITH A STUPID BITCH LIKE YOU

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:46 pm

HAHA LOL!

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » August 28th, 2009, 10:02 pm

MENACE18 wrote:REEBOK UR A #%@&$% STUPID ASS GAY ASS HATIN BITCH,GET A #%@&$% LIFE U NO LIFE HAVIN COCK SUCKEN NO PUSSY GETTIN PIECE OF SHIT,AND IM DONE WITH UR POST EVERY1 KNOWS UR A #%@&$% LOSER WITH NO LIFE,I AINT GONNA WASTE MY TIME WITH A STUPID BITCH LIKE YOU

You know who bk creeper is? he wears glasses.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 10:58 pm

youayntfresh wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:REEBOK UR A #%@&$% STUPID ASS GAY ASS HATIN BITCH,GET A #%@&$% LIFE U NO LIFE HAVIN COCK SUCKEN NO PUSSY GETTIN PIECE OF SHIT,AND IM DONE WITH UR POST EVERY1 KNOWS UR A #%@&$% LOSER WITH NO LIFE,I AINT GONNA WASTE MY TIME WITH A STUPID BITCH LIKE YOU

You know who bk creeper is? he wears glasses.

I KNOW A CREEPER FROM 106TH BUT IM NOT SURE IF HE WEARS GLASSES,U KNOW WHAT CLICK HE IS

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 29th, 2009, 3:07 pm

YEAH - ONE EYED WILLY WITH THE COKE BOTTLE EYE GLASSES AKA MR MARIPOSA

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”