Rascals VS ??? in Utica,NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Rascals VS ??? in Utica,NY

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 23rd, 2009, 9:23 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... T23TUNjg9w

1* I didnt put asians because it looks like there was like 1 black dude with the asian group
2* they're mostly cambodian cuz well just trust me on that one.
3* I said Rascals cuz you can hear one of them say "TRG over here" like 3 times.They were also wearing red and saying su woop so i dont really fuckin know
4* During the whole fiasco you can hear the father tell them to get in the house. So yeah he was trying to stop it but lets be real 1 man cant stop a group of teenage boys from doing what they bout to do.
5* just like every other fight video on the net.Them muhfuccas cant fight.Yep that white guy cant fight either even tho he "won"...lol
6* apperently everybody loves saying the word "nigga" in Utica,New York

now with that said

I dont normaly condone jumping somebody but from the looks of things that shit was gang related
When shit is gang related its numbers over a fair fight if you wanna survive.Can we all agree on this?
plus they were in front of there house so watching your man take an ass whooping there and NOT doing something is a L.
and where were the white guys friends at when he was gettin fucked up?
i dont know bout yall but if one of my dude is hit with a weapon imma get in that shit.
and why did it say the white guy walked away like a G in the video?
I watched that shit like 3 times, he got fucked up all of those 3 times.
thats like people saying raekwon a bitch cuz joe budden got punched in the eye.to me buddens took a L cuz he got punched in the eye.
and where the fuck is Utica, New York?

1.2.3.go

discuss the video

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Re: Rascals VS ??? in Utica,NY

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » August 23rd, 2009, 11:40 pm

shoulda been a 1 on 1 fight, the asian dude pretty much lost but if u saw your homie getting fucked up u would jump in and fuck the white boy up too lol that was crazy how they didnt care if he didnt die in a open street with alot of ppl watching

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 24th, 2009, 4:58 am

That white fool was the only real G there, that fool straight took off on homeboy, and then let him get up and squared off again. That Khmer fool didn't even get hard till his homies came out with weapons and those fools still looked scared of that white boy. LOL at that black fool who stepped up and just saying "what up nigga, whatup, what up nigga" and didnt do NOTHING hahaha. That white fool shoulda took off on him too while that Khmer kid was still curled up in a little ball on the ground like a school girl.

Straight up, if someone wanna catch a fair one with my homeboy then go for it, especially if MY homeboy was the one running his mouth to begin with. You start problems then handle it, and as long as my homie aint getting stomped out or dude isn't pulling no shank or something then one on one is one on one man. Those fools only got hard cuz they had the numbers and they still had to pull out weapons, that white fool straight stepped to all those fools and they weren't doing anything.

So let me see if I got this straight, cuz the editing in the beginning was horrible...

These fools yelling at the whiteboy and his homies from a distance, claiming their hood. The white boy steps up which they probably didn't expect. The white boy chin checks the littlest fool (then you can see some fool in a black tank top go running away in the back yard hahaha). Then they jumped him after they all grew some balls and still looked like girls doing it?
cuz thats what I saw.

Even the fool who cracked him with the board hit him and then ran away like a lame.

I'll say it again, the only real G in that video was that white fool, cuz he saw all those other fools when he rolled up and still went and swung on dude, even after those fools brought out whatever the hell they had he still stood his ground ready to throw down.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 24th, 2009, 5:01 am

Oh and also, anyone got a youtube link for that or something? It has to be somewhere else cuz it was on the news apparently.
That site you linked is lame man, to much stuff in the backround takes forever to load, especially since I'm "borrowing" my wireless connect from the hospital across the street right now.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 24th, 2009, 5:37 am

(i really wish there was an edit button so i wouldnt need to make new posts to add small details)

alright, so I just watch an interview with the dude who lived across the street and filmed it, and there was some details left out. I guess it started when the white dude and his homies rolled up to the pad, with bats and shit, and the white boy went to the door, straight rang the doorbell and when dude opened the door he fucking threw him down the steps.

So with that said, I still think dude whos pad it was ranked hardcore, especially since white dude came to his porch starting sh--. On the flip side, hey man, if the white dude came with 5 or 6 dudes like the guy says then his homeboys shoulda done something when he started getting jumped. cuz apparently the white boy and his homies come round that pad on the regular talking sh-- cuz they knew they were rankers and could get away with it.

Interview with the camera man can be seen here...
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/52904627 ... eo=YHI&t=a
gives details as to what led up to the fight that wasn't on film.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 24th, 2009, 5:17 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:because apparently the white boy and his homies come round that pad on the regular talking sh-- because they knew they were rankers and could get away with it.
yeah thats what i was thinking before i saw the video with the cameraman.
It looked like the white dude went to they crib squad deep and started that situation.
If he was the one starting stuff then he cant really be expecting a fair fight.
especially if the khmer dude didnt wanna fight.
that would be like me going to an italian neighborhood, slapping somebody on there block then getting mad because i got rolled on.

BABREED
What city do you live in now?: LAC

Unread post by BABREED » August 24th, 2009, 5:48 pm

damn whiteboy got fucked up

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » August 24th, 2009, 9:58 pm

BABREED wrote:damn whiteboy got #%@& up
it could have been a whole lot worse.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 24th, 2009, 11:16 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:because apparently the white boy and his homies come round that pad on the regular talking sh-- because they knew they were rankers and could get away with it.
yeah thats what i was thinking before i saw the video with the cameraman.
It looked like the white dude went to they crib squad deep and started that situation.
If he was the one starting stuff then he cant really be expecting a fair fight.
especially if the khmer dude didnt wanna fight.
that would be like me going to an italian neighborhood, slapping somebody on there block then getting mad because i got rolled on.
True true, but i still stand behind my comment on those fools who's pad it was being straight bi-ches, those fools didnt want nothing. I still laugh when I see that black fool come out talking bout "what up nigga, what up, what up nigga" and doesnt do anything at all, even though they outnumbered the whiteboy and his homies at that point plus had weapons. He's the same fool who cracked him with the stick and ran off hahaha.

I mean come on, you got a pad full of your homies, you see whos knocking at your door and you just walk out there expecting him to give you a cookie or something? Thats why homie got thrown down the steps.
Come to my door talking sh-- better expect me to have something for your ass when I step outside.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » August 25th, 2009, 12:25 am

hahahah lil kids these days

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 25th, 2009, 7:04 am

buLLetxx2 wrote: Come to my door talking sh-- better expect me to have something for your ass when I step outside.
yep
that dude lucky the khmer dude that got dropped aint have a burner.
cuz the white dude went to there house AND swung on him first when he obviously wasn't trying to fight (he was leaning on the car)
maybe killing him isnt warranted but 1 or 2 shots would of been justified.

jwaggs

Unread post by jwaggs » September 1st, 2009, 10:35 pm

Hey fellas....first off, i am white. I grew up near oakland, ca in the 90's. I always knew a good amount of asian bangers from school (mostly vigilantes) and used to sell greens to them..haha..the good ol days.

I have witnessed quite a few incidences of asian group violence similar to the video linked in this thread. One involving me took place in San Francisco, basically...my boy met a viet girl bar tender at the mall and she was like...come thru with your friends. We all go (mixed group of japanese, pinoys, chinese, and whites) there was 6 of us. We werent dressed like bangers and 2 of the 6 were females.

We immediately see that the bar belongs to what appears to be a viet gang. My chinese boy (who had a cast on his arm at the time) comes out of the bathroom and was told he was looking at them too much..then they attack...we all try to help but there was at least 20 of them with pool cues, pool balls, bottles, chairs, and tables....all of us ended up with staples in our heads and one of us in a coma. Two out of town black guys tried to help us too...just out of common courtesy i guess!! They ended up busted too. Security threw us out into a back alley.

I wish they would hang a sign out in front or something....if you come in here and make eye contact with any of us...your dead...these fucks need to relax and puff one!!!!

Im just saying...i dont feel that we posed a threat to them...or their establishment...so why?

The bar tender warned us later...if you want get back...you better come with AK's...jeez...thanks for the advice.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 2nd, 2009, 2:11 am

I've heard about the asian gangsters jumpin people and blastin from the gate, but hey its criminal shit and we cant say the other races dont do that shit.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 2nd, 2009, 7:36 am

Uh damn what bar in SF is that so I know not to go!

I hit up a bar in the Tenderloin SF, mad crackies and druggies out there. Some Surenos, I think that's what they were cause they were paisas hit my Filipino homie up who is from Queens NY but was staying in the TL at the time. Apparently they didn't like his Virgin de Guadalupe tattoo on his arm, so they hit him up. Luckily my homeboy cracked one over the head with his beer glass and hit the other one real quick then they got dragged out cause my homeboy was a regular

Sounds like those Viets flexed cause yall were a mixed crew with mostly asians and were to them obviously not viet.