L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN

Re: L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

Unread post by BPS » May 3rd, 2009, 3:47 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I have a question....what if a BPS from out here went into the Jungles in cali....how do you think the BPS bloods would treat a member of the original/people BPS?
HELL GET TREATED WITH STONE LOVE JUST AS LONG AS HE DOESNT DISRESPECT THE OUR WAYS OF STONIN'.

BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN

Unread post by BPS » May 3rd, 2009, 3:51 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:what if a BPS Blood from LA went to Moe Town(or any other Stone deck) in chicago?you think they would get love?

as far as the Moes in the Mil,I think some would be understanding of a cali BPS Blood and keep it cool(mostly older and wiser Stones),while other Stones I know would prob kick up drama(younger wilder Stones)

but if the leader of the moes said dont mess with him they would listen
SHIT I CANT SPEAK ON IT IN GENERAL BUT FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I WENT TO RACK CITY IN CHICAGO AND I TOLE THEM MOES I WAS A JUNGLE STONE BLOOD AND THEY STILL SOWED ME STONE LOVE.I DONT KNOW IF THEY WERE BEING GENUINE WITH ME BECAUSE I WAS WITH MY COUSINS WHO WERE THEIR HOMEBOYS.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » May 8th, 2009, 4:40 am

I am from chi an chi niggas got love 4 real l.a. niggas as long as u ride with us when u with us. not blood or rip. If u a b or a c from l.a. we don't trip if u cool u cool.

johnmangum

Unread post by johnmangum » June 8th, 2009, 2:46 pm

i personolly think chicago is one of the most organized places of crime because of family influence and because chicago familys have la cosa nostra and la gangs dont listen when youve got something that works in ireland italy spain portugal east coast u really la can stand up to that? everyone in illinois politics is involved in organized crime now u dont c swarsenegger involved in any of that so what im saying is that somethings worked for hundreds of years its going to keep working no matter who tries to stop it

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 8th, 2009, 5:13 pm

johnmangum wrote:everyone in illinois politics is involved in organized crime now
That's a bit of an overstatement.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 8th, 2009, 3:22 am

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS FUCK LA RIGHT NOW, YALL PUNKS CANT FUCK WITH THE CHI.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2009, 11:43 am

MadIP wrote:ALL I GOTTA SAY IS fu-- LA RIGHT NOW, YALL PUNKS CANT fu-- WITH THE CHI.
SIMP

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » August 18th, 2009, 6:54 am

THE FACTS ITS LOS ANGELES GOIN DOWN ON THIS GANG SHIT, YOU CAN SEE A BAD AREA BY ITS CRIME STATISTICS AND LOS ANGELES ARE LOW, EVEN THO THIS FORUM IS MAINLY DEDICATED TO THE LA GANGS, ITS LONG GONE THE TIME WHEN THEY WAS RUNNIN MUCH OF AMERICA.
IVE READ POSTS HERE DENYING ANY CHICAGO GANG PRESENCE IN LA, SAYIN THAT WOULDNT WORK , WHICH IS A BUNCH OF LIES, CERTAIN GUYS LIKE BGCASPER AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS MAKE UP SHIT, SO HOW U GONNA BELIEVE IT WHEN HE CLAIMS COMPTON, BUT IS FROM PARIS , WELL THAT AINT WHATS GOIN ON, I CAN ASSURE THERE ARE MORE CHICAGO GANGS IN LA, BLACK P STONES, AND CERTAIN GUYS IN HERE LIKE BGCASPER AND OTHER FOOLS THAT CLAIM A THING THEY AINT WERE SAYIN THE STONES WERENT WITH THE 5, BUT NOW THE STONES ARE 5X, SO YOU CAN SEE THE AMOUNT OF BS THATS IN THIS FORUM GIVING FALSE INFO, SO U GOT THE BPS (TWO HOODS) DOIN WELL, TAKIN BIG RIVALS, THE LATIN KINGS, WHICH PRESENCE WAS DENIED , BUT THEY LATIN KINGS AND WEAR COLORS YELLOW AND BLACK, U GOT GANGSTER DISCIPLES ALL NORTH CALI, BUT IN ORANGE COUNTY AND SAN DIEGO AND THEY TREATIN CRIPS(ALSO BEEN DENIED), VICE LORDS IN SAN DIEGO TOO, AND THERES FOUR CORNER HUSTLERS SOME WHERE TOO, PLUS MLD´S, COUNTS.
ON THE OTHER SIDE, THERES NO LA GANG IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO, THERE ARE COPYCATS CLAIMIN SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS, BUT AINT MOVIN NOTHING, AND THEY DONT CLAIM A SPECIFIC SET LIKE 18TH STREET, HARPIES, GAY FENCE, THEY JUST CLAIM SURENOS, SO LOOK AT THE LEVEL OF FRAUD AND COPYCAT-ISM THEY ARE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 23rd, 2009, 12:38 am

MadIP wrote:THE FACTS ITS LOS ANGELES GOIN DOWN ON THIS GANG SHIT, YOU CAN SEE A BAD AREA BY ITS CRIME STATISTICS AND LOS ANGELES ARE LOW, EVEN THO THIS FORUM IS MAINLY DEDICATED TO THE LA GANGS, ITS LONG GONE THE TIME WHEN THEY WAS RUNNIN MUCH OF AMERICA.
IVE READ POSTS HERE DENYING ANY CHICAGO GANG PRESENCE IN LA, SAYIN THAT WOULDNT WORK , WHICH IS A BUNCH OF LIES, CERTAIN GUYS LIKE BGCASPER AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS MAKE UP SHIT, SO HOW U GONNA BELIEVE IT WHEN HE CLAIMS COMPTON, BUT IS FROM PARIS , WELL THAT AINT WHATS GOIN ON, I CAN ASSURE THERE ARE MORE CHICAGO GANGS IN LA, BLACK P STONES, AND CERTAIN GUYS IN HERE LIKE BGCASPER AND OTHER FOOLS THAT CLAIM A THING THEY AINT WERE SAYIN THE STONES WERENT WITH THE 5, BUT NOW THE STONES ARE 5X, SO YOU CAN SEE THE AMOUNT OF BS THATS IN THIS FORUM GIVING FALSE INFO, SO U GOT THE BPS (TWO HOODS) DOIN WELL, TAKIN BIG RIVALS, THE LATIN KINGS, WHICH PRESENCE WAS DENIED , BUT THEY LATIN KINGS AND WEAR COLORS YELLOW AND BLACK, U GOT GANGSTER DISCIPLES ALL NORTH CALI, BUT IN ORANGE COUNTY AND SAN DIEGO AND THEY TREATIN CRIPS(ALSO BEEN DENIED), VICE LORDS IN SAN DIEGO TOO, AND THERES FOUR CORNER HUSTLERS SOME WHERE TOO, PLUS MLD´S, COUNTS.
ON THE OTHER SIDE, THERES NO LA GANG IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO, THERE ARE COPYCATS CLAIMIN SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS, BUT AINT MOVIN NOTHING, AND THEY DONT CLAIM A SPECIFIC SET LIKE 18TH STREET, HARPIES, GAY FENCE, THEY JUST CLAIM SURENOS, SO LOOK AT THE LEVEL OF FRAUD AND COPYCAT-ISM THEY ARE.
5X? Also GD in North Cali? If you mean OC & SD's in the North, then you're wrong.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » September 25th, 2009, 6:13 pm

MadIP wrote:THE FACTS ITS LOS ANGELES GOIN DOWN ON THIS GANG SHIT, YOU CAN SEE A BAD AREA BY ITS CRIME STATISTICS AND LOS ANGELES ARE LOW, EVEN THO THIS FORUM IS MAINLY DEDICATED TO THE LA GANGS, ITS LONG GONE THE TIME WHEN THEY WAS RUNNIN MUCH OF AMERICA.
Wow big homie relax, no disrespect but I honestly dont believe that LAtin Kings presence in Los Angeles is very significant i cant honestly say they arent any here but they might be guys who moved in or a group of then tryna set up shop...But their presence is very hard too aknowledge when they are not out their (yet that dnt mean they not here) every street here is known territory to a spacific neighborhoos weather it be hispanic or black, asian, white or even Armenian...some of these neighborhoods resemble ghetto areas while sum seem middle class...If we were too say that the Latin Kings were out here puttin in work tryna set up shop they would instently start a rivalry with sum one right?...And their name would not be tradition on that area their are many ears n the street n word would get around bout these guys be it good or be it bad things said bout them...The closest thing to LK's ive came across are the Varrio Latin Kings 13 here on East LA by Whittier BVlvd but its a well known fact that this day they are loyal South Siders and represent it they are almost non present these sides of the blue moon(days) that they may have been started and connected too the ChicagoLKs is anatha story that still remains to be seen...Muchas gracis
SMILEYGEE

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » September 29th, 2009, 2:56 pm

MadIP wrote:THE LIST OF FRAUDS IN THIS FORUM EVERY DAY GETS BIGGER, AND AFTER THE MORE FAKE YOU IS YOU GET YOUR VIP AND MODERATOR, LAME !
IF IT WASNT ENOUGH WITH VINCE THE LA GANG CHEERLEADER AND THE CANADIAN RUNNIN HIS MOUTH ON AMERICAN GANGS NOW WE HAVE A NEW FRAUD TO ADD ANDREW FROM DENVER :lol: YOUR CITY IS FULL OF OUTTA STATE GANGS SO SHUT UP AND STICK UP TO UR AREA. ITS ALL BEEN SAID, I GUESS YALL WATCH TOO MANY LA GANG MOVIES AND GET A WRONG IMPRESSION LIKE THE CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE A SUPERPOWER AS I SAID THEY GOT DEALT REAL QUICK IN CHICAGO, SO THEY ONLY ESTABLISH IN PLACES LIKE DENVER WITH NO PRIOR GANGS. THE CHICAGO GANGS SOON WILL TAKE A BIG CHOP OF LOS ANGELES , I AINT SEEN CRIPS WILL NO LONGER BE, BUT CHICAGO IS TOUGHER. JUST FIGURE, THEM GANGSTER DISCIPLES DEALT THE DEEP VALLEY CRIPS QUICK .
You think these guys are just gonna come into our city into our neighborhoods and we are just gonna lay down n let you step all over us...dam show at least alil more respect homboy im sure weve earned ...Ill give you all the acknowledgement you want homie Chicago hard chicago gangs on top yeah yeah you got it Gee...But we not laying on the floor this is our neighborhoods our VARRIOS this is were I was raised this is were my granmother came too escape the missery of the Mexican Publos the neighborhhod were my mother was born n were my raice flourished into wat it is today this is LOS ANGELES this is our city we dnt fake it homie its our city we just take it..we take it cuzz its ours...No body is gonna cum here n take wat is mine from me..

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 1st, 2009, 7:59 am

chicago hoods could be as big and all that shit,but they aint harder than the big bad LA gangs,menace westside 18st shatto park locos gang

whiteboyD
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Alexander City

Unread post by whiteboyD » November 5th, 2009, 10:45 pm

GIBBY wrote:HaHa...One thing that is undebatable is that Chicago hoods write like shitt. Looks like damn chicken scratch LOL
What l.a gangs write like stuff half the time u can't even understand what the hell there trying to say

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 9th, 2009, 12:34 am

whiteboyD wrote:
GIBBY wrote:HaHa...One thing that is undebatable is that Chicago hoods write like shitt. Looks like damn chicken scratch LOL
What l.a gangs write like stuff half the time u can't even understand what the hell there trying to say
It can be the same for someone who doesn't know about Chicago gang graf. also, but I think a lot of Chicago g's have good art skills, along with some LA 1's.

fiveone

Unread post by fiveone » February 22nd, 2010, 9:42 am

Well all of our serial killers were either executed or died in prison already, LOL. I am not exaggerating about my city. If you want to understand why chicago is the most violent just do a little research.
Let me help you. Let's just look at 3 cities: Chicago, New York and Los Angeles. Read this article and you will see how Chicago topped L.A. and New York in the murder rate (remember this means murders per 100,000 people) between 1992 and 2002. This says alot considering that New York is three times the population of Chicago and Los Angeles is twice the population of Chicago.

viewtopic.php?f=221&t=1885&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=200

Then when you look at all cities in the U.S. between 2003 and 2007 these were the murder capital results:

2003 - Chicago
2004 - Washington D.C
2005 - Gary Indiana
2006 - New Orleans
2007 - New Orleans

And guess who was the murder capital in 2008. That's right, CHICAGO.

I cannot remember the last time L.A. had the highest "murder rate". As you can see, the Motherland of the ALKN is the real gangster city!!!!!fiveone

fiveone

Unread post by fiveone » February 22nd, 2010, 9:46 am

Here is the article I meant to give you in the post directly above which shows how Chicago has outpaced LA's murder rate for years.

http://qrc.depaul.edu/djabon/Articles/C ... 030101.htm

Way2Ruthless
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Way2Ruthless » April 28th, 2010, 7:53 pm

Way2Ruthless
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Way2Ruthless » April 28th, 2010, 8:29 pm

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 10th, 2010, 7:24 pm

to b honest i wuld still say la gangs wuld win cuz the bloods, crips, surenos, and asian gangs are way more deeper dan chicagos folks and peoples gangs. i mean yea u got gd's vice lords latin kings but mainly the hispanic gangs wuldnt even touch the surenos up in nor cal. asian gangs i dont hear much about the asian street g'z arent deep like los angeles asian street g'z trus me i kno. asian gangs, bloods vs crips, blacks vs surenos, asians vs surenos, korean gangs, chinese gangs, was actually crazier dan chitown gang problems cuz in chicago the main factors are folk gangs and people gangs and u got the italian and russian mobs that sum pretty ruff shit too i have to admit chitown is a g city but los angeles is the g capital

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 10th, 2010, 8:17 pm

caliboi wrote:to b honest i wuld still say la gangs wuld win because the bloods, crips, surenos, and asian gangs are way more deeper dan chicagos folks and peoples gangs. i mean yea u got gd's vice lords latin kings but mainly the hispanic gangs wuldnt even touch the surenos up in nor cal. asian gangs i dont hear much about the asian street g'z arent deep like los angeles asian street g'z trus me i kno. asian gangs, bloods vs crips, blacks vs surenos, asians vs surenos, korean gangs, chinese gangs, was actually crazier dan chitown gang problems because in chicago the main factors are folk gangs and people gangs and u got the italian and russian mobs that sum pretty ruff shit too i have to admit chitown is a g city but los angeles is the g capital
You must be a "Norte Sureno" or you're really bagging on Chi-g's. LOL Please let this thread DIE!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » May 10th, 2010, 8:44 pm

i never even saw this thread, doesn't LA have more gangsters? its not like either side has better combat trained soldiers lol, i think when it comes to gangbangin its quantity of soldiers that determines who's stronger.
fiveone wrote:Well all of our serial killers were either executed or died in prison already, LOL. I am not exaggerating about my city. If you want to understand why chicago is the most violent just do a little research.
Let me help you. Let's just look at 3 cities: Chicago, New York and Los Angeles. Read this article and you will see how Chicago topped L.A. and New York in the murder rate (remember this means murders per 100,000 people) between 1992 and 2002. This says alot considering that New York is three times the population of Chicago and Los Angeles is twice the population of Chicago.

viewtopic.php?f=221&t=1885&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=200

Then when you look at all cities in the U.S. between 2003 and 2007 these were the murder capital results:

2003 - Chicago
2004 - Washington D.C
2005 - Gary Indiana
2006 - New Orleans
2007 - New Orleans

And guess who was the murder capital in 2008. That's right, CHICAGO.

I cannot remember the last time L.A. had the highest "murder rate". As you can see, the Motherland of the ALKN is the real gangster city!!!!!fiveone
i think when it comes to big ass cities like LA and NY, you cant take murder rate for face value, because the enormous populations push the rate down, there's alot of nice cities in LA that have low crime rate and kind of throw off the balance, places like compton are still real bad from what i hear.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 10th, 2010, 9:07 pm

What a stupid question no one would win because they wouldn't be in a big ass war. Now I will say the GD's, Vl's, 4CH those huge nasty CHi hoods would wipe the floor with these small varrios and hoods in LA, but it's the same with F13, 18st, Playboys, R60s, Hoovas, IFG's, ETG's etc. I'm from LA, but Chicago is rawer with the violence though. But don't count out SC, Compton, Watts.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 11th, 2010, 2:40 pm

perongregory wrote:What a stupid question no one would win because they wouldn't be in a big ass war. Now I will say the GD's, Vl's, 4CH those huge nasty CHi hoods would wipe the floor with these small varrios and hoods in LA, but it's the same with F13, 18st, Playboys, R60s, Hoovas, IFG's, ETG's etc. I'm from LA, but Chicago is rawer with the violence though. But don't count out SC, Compton, Watts.
didn't chicago just recently top the murder rate list? I know they've been gangbangin for a while now, but no one could have expected LA to hold the crown forever, law enforcement and federal cases have had a large part in undermining the biggest LA gangs.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » May 11th, 2010, 6:44 pm

shit u serious the asian gangs that originated in la wuld kick the shit out of chicago asian gangs i kno tat. italians and russians r true ass mobsters. bloods and crips wuld pretty much win against the folks and peoples trus me i kno. surenos might lose to the hispanic folks and peoples cuz dey got mixed ppl in it.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 13th, 2010, 6:07 am

^^ this 'trust me I know' ass dude LOL

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 13th, 2010, 10:40 pm

caliboi wrote:shit u serious the asian gangs that originated in la wuld kick the shit out of chicago asian gangs i kno tat. italians and russians r true ass mobsters. bloods and crips wuld pretty much win against the folks and peoples trus me i kno. surenos might lose to the hispanic folks and peoples because dey got mixed ppl in it.
i think surenos as a whole outnumber any gang in the US.

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 20th, 2010, 6:17 pm

I love how fools from Chicago try to claim "Gang Capital of the Nation" by the murder rate............Lol any fool can go out and kill someone, it doesnt have anything to do with what city has the most gangs......

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » June 21st, 2010, 8:35 pm

chicago i got mad luv n respect for with the organized crime and the street gangs and same with los angeles but i think it wuld b really close to a battle but i wuld say los angeles wuld win. new york duznt even cum close cuz dey copyin off these cities and like i said dont mess with the originals. i mean majority of la and chicago is real i aint even gonna lie. los angeles though is the gang capital of the nation because prison and street gangs started there and asian organized crime partially originated down there also but chicago on the other hands got italians and russians which i got mad luv n respect for and the folks and peoples and sum asian organized stuff too which i got so deeply mad luv n respect for. but new york can claim watever i mean organized crime do ur thang but street wise psh buncha posers cumin straight outta la n chitown man new york keep ur own thing and dont emulate cities.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 22nd, 2010, 12:59 pm

caliboi wrote:to b honest i wuld still say la gangs wuld win because the bloods, crips, surenos, and asian gangs are way more deeper dan chicagos folks and peoples gangs. i mean yea u got gd's vice lords latin kings but mainly the hispanic gangs wuldnt even touch the surenos up in nor cal. asian gangs i dont hear much about the asian street g'z arent deep like los angeles asian street g'z trus me i kno. asian gangs, bloods vs crips, blacks vs surenos, asians vs surenos, korean gangs, chinese gangs, was actually crazier dan chitown gang problems because in chicago the main factors are folk gangs and people gangs and u got the italian and russian mobs that sum pretty ruff shit too i have to admit chitown is a g city but los angeles is the g capital
Are you seriously saying LA Asian gangs are harder than Chicago gangs?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » June 22nd, 2010, 1:02 pm

caliboi wrote:chicago i got mad luv n respect for with the organized crime and the street gangs and same with los angeles but i think it wuld b really close to a battle but i wuld say los angeles wuld win. new york duznt even cum close because dey copyin off these cities and like i said dont mess with the originals. i mean majority of la and chicago is real i aint even gonna lie. los angeles though is the gang capital of the nation because prison and street gangs started there and asian organized crime partially originated down there also but chicago on the other hands got italians and russians which i got mad luv n respect for and the folks and peoples and sum asian organized stuff too which i got so deeply mad luv n respect for. but new york can claim watever i mean organized crime do ur thang but street wise psh buncha posers cumin straight outta la n chitown man new york keep ur own thing and dont emulate cities.
Street gangs didn't start in L.A. They've had them back east since the 1800's. LA's not a big center for Asian organized crime, NY and SF are the US capitols for that.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » July 9th, 2010, 10:51 am

no blacks invented street gangs, cholos invented prison gangs, asians and europeans invented organized crime, whites invented racist gangs/ motorcycle gangs get what im saying here. street gangs and prison gangs started in los angeles, chicago was actually the ones that started organized crime and white gangs i have no idea where dey started but still i have to say los angeles and chicago i give my most respects to. besides orange county i respect those cities.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 9th, 2010, 2:52 pm

I'd be interested in hearing from someone that's lived in both cities.