ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » November 6th, 2007, 4:38 am

Dont think Snoop will be gettin a Visa anytime soon by the looks of this video the polis look like English dressed polis am i right ? Ma bad if im wrong.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=514379863

Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » November 6th, 2007, 4:40 am

Yeah 30's sounds about right Calton Entry Mob, Baltic Fleet, Possil Park U.N.C.L.E etc those were the early names before the names of today started

Calton Entry Mob is Real Calton Tongs now

Young Baltic Fleet

Possil Park U.N.C.L.E - Young Posso Fleeto

stab u up blud YA GET ME

Re: NONE

Unread post by stab u up blud YA GET ME » November 15th, 2007, 2:46 pm

SPOOKY1_SURX3 wrote:HEIR ALSO ACTIVE IN FRANCE: NUESTRO BARRIO eighteen IN TAMBIEN SURSIDE GREASQUE VARRI CLALNTON 14.
bruv u chattin bare shit. i'm bigger and bolder and fatter and blacker than you eva b. YA GET ME?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 19th, 2007, 9:09 am

Think its you's chatting abre shiiit bruv, wasteman

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 19th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Noog wrote:Think its you's chatting abre shiiit bruv, wasteman
don't bother, it's a joke account

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY

Unread post by Jakk » September 11th, 2008, 11:44 am

does anyone know whats happening in Bristol?

A lot of talk of a link up with Burmingham Crews most of the guys from the Yardie Posses & Original Local Crews are deporta or in Jail, theres still gangs of youths runing about mostly in Bedminster, Totterdown, Knowel (Knowel west) and Southville areas & St Pauls, Redfield and Easton areas. more drug raids in bristol this weekend :)

plus still a small presents of Yardies in Walcot & Larkhall (mainly Snow Hill) & Crime Family based Youth Gangs (what left of them) in Whiteway & Twerton in Bath most (of the later) have been moved to a Town called peasdown St John witch is where most of Baths problem families have moved.

Plymouth still got Local Yoth & Liverpool based Gangs.

Exeter has still got Local Youth & Liverpool Gangs and rumor of a little Yardie crew that came from somewhere.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 11th, 2008, 2:16 pm

stab u up blud YA GET ME wrote:
SPOOKY1_SURX3 wrote:HEIR ALSO ACTIVE IN FRANCE: NUESTRO BARRIO eighteen IN TAMBIEN SURSIDE GREASQUE VARRI CLALNTON 14.
bruv u chattin bare shit. i'm bigger and bolder and fatter and blacker than you eva b. YA GET ME?
This made me laugh...lol

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » September 12th, 2008, 8:08 am

Azure9920 wrote:This made me laugh...lol
Cock pushups?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 2nd, 2008, 4:31 am

used to live in bristol, all about the aggis and the yardies however im talkin 8 or so years ago so things have probably changed since then. shootouts down the front, stapleton road biggest outdoor drugs market in europe. i know the black & white got shut down, that place was notorious...."i'll have mutton and rice w/ sexy punch two browns and a shot please" never seen anything that blatant before or since. outta towners beware we're gangsta on our pimped out combine harvesters and tractors with spinners lol. hartcliffe, k west, the mead absolutely SICK for drugs also, another couple of places that might surprise the stereotypers who think all white boys are faggots. not to sure about bath though possibly one of the most middle class towns in England

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » January 2nd, 2009, 9:42 am

Jinky wrote:
useless_person wrote:North America is for street gangs. Europe is for Organized Crime. Asia is for Terrorist groups. South America is for Gurrillas. Africa is for Warlords. Central America is for Rebels.
Glasgow Is Infamous For Street Gangs And Thats In Europe.. Dont Stereotype
Absolutely, Glasgow is in another country and miles away from the capital where i live, but the the street gangs over there are infamous. They go at each other like any other street gangs. They grow up into that shit. Been goin on for the last 100 years if not more. Their friday nights are spent getting high, drunk and shanking/fighting each other. the shit is generations deep. only thing missing is the high number of guns other gangs in other countries have access to and the lack of organisation.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 6th, 2009, 1:21 pm

One post in a few years!

Like this - London's crime rate is far lower now than 10 years ago - in Hackney 10 years ago there were muggings like there was no tomorrow, it wan't a safe place to live. Now it's relatively safe for most people - like the rest of London....another truth is that though crime is far below that of 10 years ago, less shootings, less muggings etc, there are far more teenage street gangs than 10 years ago - these teen gangs are on a hype for sure, but even though they do beef like crazy, the crime rate is still right down fro a decade ago or so ago. Maybe the crime rate was higher in the last economic recession of the 90's and went down in a period of economic growth - now there is a new economic recession, watch what happens, maybe crime will climb again.
This spring in Hackney there have been clashes, but it's different than when I was younger 10 years ago.
Three boys got shot up on London Fields early this spring in a pitched battle between Fields and an E9 gang, luckily all survived, as did some others who got stabbed up in the battle. The thing which pissed me off in a big way was that the gangs chose to fight right next to a kids playground, swings and roundabouts....they could've killed a child in their non-thinking violence. These are kids too really, young, perhaps 12 - 19 kind of ages.
I see Fields run around all wearing black puffa type jackets at the moment, seen them on some hunt looking for whatever rival, hiding bottles, baseball bats, shanks and the likes. Mind you, they were so visible, cops were on them in a blink, half the neighbourhood must call the cops when they see those boys out on a hunt!
Back to the truth - London does have an emerging gang problem and I for one hope it doesn't get worse than now for the sake of all those families hurt out there - but LA it isn't. LA it isn't and that's a fact. The differences which will always remain are these - that a boy just can't get hold of a gun like in the states - its possible but expensive and there aren't gun shops all over - we have tight gun control laws. My guess is that here in London, as kids get older, they grow out of the gang scene, whereas in LA for example, they stay in for different cultural reasons.....all in all, London does have an emerging problem with teen gangs but at the same time crime is down...go figure!

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 6th, 2009, 1:59 pm

Glad to see you back Noog, Is the Bloods and Crips thing and Bangin colors gettin more visable in London since the last time you were on here?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 12th, 2009, 4:07 pm

I understand there are copy cat teens playing at crips and bloods, but thats it really. There are a number of nasty gangs in London but fake crips and bloods aren't among them. In Hackney, the nasty crews remain groups like London Fields, Holly Street and the likes. But the olders aren't visible for good reason, they are more on a money making venture, only the youngers are visible and on a hype, wearing black. Thing is, in London, if you get into a 'uniform' thing, you get nicked easily!
Still the most 'powerful' gangs in Hackney are those associated with the Turkish Mafia/crime families, gangs like the Bombacilla (Bombers), but they don't beef with neighbourhood/post code gangs such as Fields, different story with them, they keep it between Turkish groups. They shot up and murdered newsagent and his son recently, no idea why, was reported as a case of mistaken identity, but hey.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 12th, 2009, 7:22 pm

When the younger kids are runnin around wearin colors, it probally makes it more easier for the older money makers to do their thing, polis are probally too busy runnin around lookin for young kids with colors and theyre makin there money.

Craig
What city do you live in now?: Nottingham

Unread post by Craig » May 19th, 2009, 4:47 pm

I live in Nottingham and have heard of many people, like the Gunn family from Bestwood and the Baileys who control the club doors and "gangs" like the Bentwell Boys, the Blaze Alley Boys, the Eastham Cru, the Killa Cru, the St Anns Crew and the Redhill Cru. The Meadows Posse is our claim to fame for Yardie crime. Football hooligan firms include the Forest Executive Crew and one from Notts County that I forget.

The Gunns from Bestwood have actually used the older people in the Killa Cru to sell drugs and carry out other dirty work. Their big man got a 35 stretch for 2 murders and recently his brother was banned from Nottingham for life.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 10:37 pm

reminds of ali g movie

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 31st, 2009, 7:30 am

FelonOne wrote:reminds of ali g movie
LOL.
SMALL TIME CITIES.
SMALL TIME CREWS - IN RELATION TO LDN

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » June 6th, 2009, 1:45 am

ive heard hustlin iz big out there?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 7th, 2009, 9:32 pm

i knew of gang activity in england for years....it does not suprise me

i knew of copycat blood/crip shit in england for years......that dont suprise me either

but clantone14 and 18th st in england? which lil kids been reading streetgangs and watching youtube?

haha do 18th and clanton recognize these gangs?can they lam it in england?.....this copycat shit is out of hand......anyone ever see that ms-13 vid from india i posted? ridiculous

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » August 27th, 2009, 3:16 pm

some kids sport rags and them cherry town young bloodz have that red going down my old area bush i saw some kids with blue rags over their faces and frontin some crew...the only people who might be in that international tip maybe some latin kings and there is a fair amount of portuguese people esp down stockwell

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » September 17th, 2009, 3:18 am

JUST READ THE TITLE " ENGLAND STREET GANG ACTIVITY " ,AND I ANSWER, WHY THE FUCK THERES GONNA BE GANGS IN LAME ASS ENGLAND !! YOU CAN ONLY ENTER THAT COUNTRY THRU A BOAT OR PLANE, SO THEY CONTROL WHOEVER COMES IN THE COUNTRY, IF THEY CHECK A GANGSTER THEY GONNA KICK HIS ASS, ENGLAND IS SAFE AS FUCK, AND ITS SMALL, SO IF SHIT GOES WILD THE POLICE WOULD SMASH IT, THIS GUYS PLAY WITH BATS, AND BECAUSE THEY LETTIN ALL THESE JAMAICANS, AFRICANS, PAKIS, AND ALL THESE IMMIGRANTS DECIDED THAT LA GANGS WERE " COOL " , SO THEY STARTED THE POSER-LIFE, AND AFTER WATCHIN THE CRIP VIDEOS, THEY DECIDED TO IMMITATE EVERYTHING, JUST CAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE BANGERS, DONT MEAN THEY BANGERS, A BANGER IS MADE THRU WAR.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 17th, 2009, 3:07 pm

buck the trend fam.
do some research. don't be the usual stereotyping all knowing american ignorant.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 20th, 2009, 4:10 am

YEAH IVE DONE MY RESEARCH, AND I CAN SEE NOTORIOUS COPYCATS OF CRIPS AND BLOODS POPPPIN EVERYWHERE, PUNK ASS FOOLS, AND IM SURE NOT ANY LA BLOOD WENT TO LAME ASS LONDON TO START A CHAPTER, CAUSE, HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA OVERSEE IT BEING SO FAR ? IS JUST LAME AND STUPID, A BUNCH OF WANNABEES LIKE THE HOLLAND CRIPS, FUKIN FRAUDS

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » September 20th, 2009, 4:34 am

MadIP wrote:YEAH IVE DONE MY RESEARCH, AND I CAN SEE NOTORIOUS COPYCATS OF CRIPS AND BLOODS POPPPIN EVERYWHERE, PUNK ASS FOOLS, AND IM SURE NOT ANY LA BLOOD WENT TO LAME ASS LONDON TO START A CHAPTER, CAUSE, HOW THE fu-- THEY GONNA OVERSEE IT BEING SO FAR ? IS JUST LAME AND STUPID, A BUNCH OF WANNABEES LIKE THE HOLLAND CRIPS, #%@& FRAUDS
wrong, u might have seen a few videos on youtube and some kids jumpin on the blood/crip bandwagon. but even if a gang of friends call themselves bloods or crips, its in NAME only.
I'm sure ur too intelligent to think that youth gangs dont exist in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Dont believe the hype.
Different sets of neighbourhoods youths been beefing for decades...
Anyone can call someone lame, weak, stupid etc over the internet.
Dont mean its true.
U could get it anyway u want, if u look hard enough in Britain. Find yourself popped stabbed or head caved the fuck in, talkin shit to the wrong niggas.
The evidence is there and u prob have never left whatever country u come from, so ignorance is bliss to u.
L.A. gangs do not have the monopoly in violence.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » September 25th, 2009, 5:49 am

I DIDNT SAY NONE HAD THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE, BUT WHEN TALKIN ABOUT ENGLAND WERE TALKIN ABOUT A ISLAND, WHICH IS ISOLATED, SO PEOPLE ACCESS TO ENGLAND IN A PLANE, SO THE POLICE AND GOVT CONTROLS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN, SO THAT MEANS THE VIOLENCE THERE IS CONTROLLED, AND WHAT U CALL A GANGSTER THERE, IN OTHER PLACES IS JUST A SMALL TIME CRIMINAL, ENGLAND ALWAYS BEEN A PUSSY PLACE REGARDIN TO CRIME. JUST COMPARE IT WITH TEXAS WERE CRIMINALS GO BACK AND FORTH OVER THE BORDER, CARTELS AND GANGS

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 25th, 2009, 10:29 am

MadIP wrote:I DIDNT SAY NONE HAD THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE, BUT WHEN TALKIN ABOUT ENGLAND WERE TALKIN ABOUT A ISLAND, WHICH IS ISOLATED, SO PEOPLE ACCESS TO ENGLAND IN A PLANE, SO THE POLICE AND GOVT CONTROLS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN, SO THAT MEANS THE VIOLENCE THERE IS CONTROLLED, AND WHAT U CALL A GANGSTER THERE, IN OTHER PLACES IS JUST A SMALL TIME CRIMINAL, ENGLAND ALWAYS BEEN A PUSSY PLACE REGARDIN TO CRIME. JUST COMPARE IT WITH TEXAS WERE CRIMINALS GO BACK AND FORTH OVER THE BORDER, CARTELS AND GANGS
That's interesting that you assume the gangsters and criminals in Britain are all immigrants. As if native white British people are all effeminate, upper class tea drinkers or something. The hardest city in Britain for traditional street gangs is Glasgow and it's almost all native Scottish and Irish people. The football hooligan scene ( a gang culture of sorts) is mostly working class white British.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » September 25th, 2009, 10:13 pm

All street gangs in Glasgow are white, dont underestimate things here.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » September 26th, 2009, 1:11 am

Silencioso wrote:
MadIP wrote:I DIDNT SAY NONE HAD THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE, BUT WHEN TALKIN ABOUT ENGLAND WERE TALKIN ABOUT A ISLAND, WHICH IS ISOLATED, SO PEOPLE ACCESS TO ENGLAND IN A PLANE, SO THE POLICE AND GOVT CONTROLS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN, SO THAT MEANS THE VIOLENCE THERE IS CONTROLLED, AND WHAT U CALL A GANGSTER THERE, IN OTHER PLACES IS JUST A SMALL TIME CRIMINAL, ENGLAND ALWAYS BEEN A PUSSY PLACE REGARDIN TO CRIME. JUST COMPARE IT WITH TEXAS WERE CRIMINALS GO BACK AND FORTH OVER THE BORDER, CARTELS AND GANGS
That's interesting that you assume the gangsters and criminals in Britain are all immigrants. As if native white British people are all effeminate, upper class tea drinkers or something. The hardest city in Britain for traditional street gangs is Glasgow and it's almost all native Scottish and Irish people. The football hooligan scene ( a gang culture of sorts) is mostly working class white British.
thanks silencioso obviously someone who engages his brain before opening his mouth, and before the geezer at the top starts shoutin the odds again i think its ridiculous english dudes claimin crip and blood but no more ridiculous than 90% of americans outside cali claimin it and there are proper dudes over here from all ethnic backgrounds, obviously not as many as stateside but definitely some and the logic that the government controls everything that comes in is seriously flawed, couldnt you say the same thing about any state with borders or a coastline?

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » September 28th, 2009, 5:57 am

Most scottish gang members would think americans are pussys,sneakin up shootin people,where we are from the violence is face to face, toe to toe, and bloody.If your doing drivebyes,you are not goin to see the damage inflicted or the aftermath cos your gone.Our gangs do it oldschool.

youngzter
What city do you live in now?: r1b3

Unread post by youngzter » October 7th, 2009, 7:17 am

Right now im researching english gangs, someone who can help me. dvd, documentaries or anything else.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » October 9th, 2009, 3:59 am

Try youtube for some footage or just google for some articles.Cities to check for UK gang activity, London,Glasgow,Manchester and Birmingham are all active and high profile.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by karim » October 23rd, 2012, 6:19 am

Noog wrote:Just had a look at the NYC ting on the boards, where Alonso lets it be known that in NYC there are NO 'official' C or B gangs, just groups cattin' LA C's and B's and that any connects are a hype thing, an urban myth.

I mean hell, its a very good thing that NYC is a safer city these days than back when, I wonder why little youts want to hype out on a cattin ting, why? Foolishness.

I want to say the same thing for London - the C and B gangs popping up all over are cattin the LA thing, they are catting, just cattin.

London does have some nasty gangs, but the C and B thing is the same as NYC, its got to be said. And we dont need it either
I think it's Dr Dre & Snoop Doggy Dogg's fault ! :lol: I mean the "americanization" of England gangs (especially the london's ones) is based on the music. For the yougers I mean. Elders have something else to focus on : £ !
It is common nowadays to see a young guy being stabbed because of a rap song on Youtube (generally a diss song aimed to rivals). But there's alliance between rapper from hoods that are at war. Music = hype = bad choices = death/jail.
There's nothing to be proud living in a ghetto and be broke as hell, as it seems reading certain posts... Go ask your own mother if she would have prefered to raised you up in Chelsea or in Lewisham ! :P

As a Franch, I look at England's gang as I look at US ones. I mean in France, you'll never see a 20 years old guy that rules an entire estates and 20 youngers between 13 to 16 NEVER. Here in France he'll be on his own or with 2 or 3 close friends, but never in large group. I'm 38, and I've been in london many times, and the first time I saw the (not so famous) Peckham trade mark, I was like : What the f...ck is this ??? I was alone on desert street, not a soul at 3 AM, when suddenly I saw those 30 kids cycling on their mountain bikes wearing only one glove on their right hand, with a black Audit following them slowly... It strikes me as hell ! I was unable to react due to the surprise, and I simply look at them passing by... I remember 1 of them looking at me smilling, he must be 13 maybe 14 year old... I'd never saw such a thing happen in Paris, that's why I think England's gangs can be compare with the US ones in som way...
PS: To all very proud American e-bangers : ignore my post.
To other (with a brai between your ears) : Please, excuse my bad English as I'm French...