HOMEGIRLS IN THE BARRIO

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

HOMEGIRLS IN THE BARRIO

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 25th, 2004, 8:21 pm

What Barrios still have Homegirls that have their clikas and initiation rules, and will back up the Homeboys ?

They used to be the norn in all Barrios in the past, but I don't see too much of that anymore.

I remember that for a time back in the early 80's the Homegirls from Gary Loma were the only ones holding down the Barrio and they were vicious crazy, "kool" heads - they had a bad ass reputation.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: HOMEGIRLS IN THE BARRIO

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 26th, 2004, 1:57 pm

seems like mostly the big ones have the girls. i know theirs alot from F13, and 18st. over here i know of alot from WSV MT Vernon.. i remember some at school from Head Hunters too..they would talk about their fights with other girls from 18st..

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » October 29th, 2004, 1:23 pm

Varrio chula vista have the biggest one there probably the majority. Well now the dudes are getting deep becus they've been smashing in that area and the graffitti is pretty heavy and they did the murder on the young LAD at Lauderbach park. The kid was from OTAY

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 29th, 2004, 6:46 pm

Your right VCV is known as a Hina gang. Ive known a lot of hinas that claimed it. Sidro and Imperial got hinas too. Ive kicked it with hinas from all three of these hoods.

Alot of hoods got females in it still but its more common in bigger hoods.
WS.46st in SCLA had a crazy ass fat hina that would but in work. Even we got homegirls in the hood but they dont have their own clicks. My clicka is the only one that has no hinas in it. Truth is alot of the hinas in varrios nowadays dont do shit really for the hood but their are some down ass females out their.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » September 29th, 2009, 6:58 pm

serrio the homgirl from Lil Valley straight put it down for ther neighborhood...well I guess now a days alot of hynas just wana get sexed n be lil hood rats...But alot of hynas get down like respectable homgirl n put in work

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 1st, 2009, 10:56 pm

I remember someone told me there were some from vickystown who put it down also.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 2nd, 2009, 12:37 am

ridincitiesforever wrote:I remember someone told me there were some from vickystown who put it down also.
I can confirm that shit, I've seen one or two VTS chavalas in stockton, how much they put it down though I'm not sure. Then there's the pendejas just claim it just because their man bangs vickystown.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » October 2nd, 2009, 2:33 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Your right VCV is known as a Hina gang. Ive known a lot of hinas that claimed it. Sidro and Imperial got hinas too. Ive kicked it with hinas from all three of these hoods.

WS.46st in SCLA had a crazy ass fat hina that would but in work. Even we got homegirls in the hood but they dont have their own clicks. My clicka is the only one that has no hinas in it. Truth is alot of the hinas in varrios nowadays dont do shit really for the hood but their are some down ass females out their.
I wouldn't say it is known as an Hina gang. VCV use to have a lot of cholitas in the '80's and '90's, but like most SD 13ce sets, it was always predominantly male. A lot of their enemies used to cap on them because they had a lot of girls caliming it. More so later decades than now. The truth of the mater is that the homeboys are always getting locked down (CVPD and feds are always all over VCV), so the women have always had to hold down the fort. It's probably gonna happen again, because a bunch of VCV heads are catching long ass stretches!

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » October 2nd, 2009, 2:35 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Varrio chula vista have the biggest one there probably the majority. Well now the dudes are getting deep becus they've been smashing in that area and the graffitti is pretty heavy and they did the murder on the young LAD at Lauderbach park. The kid was from OTAY
That was Shreck that they killed. A homeboy just walked straight up to him, and blasted him in the face.

RIP Shrek-Gizmo-Playto

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » October 2nd, 2009, 2:51 pm

Right now, varrios with a lot of cholitas-

South San Diego 13
Del Sol Crazy Ones (all chola clicka)
Imperial 13 (has the Chikas clicka)
Southeast Malas (all Cholita gang-kick it with Southeast Lokos)
Sidro
Varrio Shelltown
North Park Locos
Old Town National City (maybe not a lot-but definitely some down ass girls)

In the past:

Varrio Logan
Varrio Chula Vista
Imperial 13
OTNC
Sidro
Otay 13
Barrio Sherman
Lomas 26th Street (had the Chikas click)
Lomita Village 70's (had the Lokitas click)
Nestor 19th Street (had the Lokas click)
East San Diego 13 (the Brown Angels clicka had a grip of homegirls)
National City Locos (maybe not a lot-but they had a couple of down ass hynas!)

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 2nd, 2009, 3:42 pm

wicked klowns has 2 girls,1 got killed tho,skippy she got killed in feb over in mountain view,she got killed by some 1 from original evil klowns,then paradise hills locos has a few girls and some girls that back them up,otnc i know has a few girls cuz my girlfriends uncle is mute from olden boys and hes always at parties with hynas from there,south san diego 13 has hynas,then the crews like fuck klowns,and all that got hynas

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 14th, 2009, 10:47 pm

MCD wrote:
ridincitiesforever wrote:I remember someone told me there were some from vickystown who put it down also.
I can confirm that shit, I've seen one or two VTS chavalas in stockton, how much they put it down though I'm not sure. Then there's the pendejas just claim it just because their man bangs vickystown.
THere used to be a girl from Vickystown in Boyle Heights that used to shoot at my friend's dad varrio. He told me the girl was crazy.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 18th, 2009, 9:55 pm

no doubt there's some shiesty ass cholas out there that are quick to pull a trigger if you dont take em serious. I actually fear some cholas more than some vatos because they're like the youngsters, more likely to snap and do something to get respect.

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » October 19th, 2009, 3:45 am

ES Longo has some all female clickas.....ESL Primas & ESL Nite Owls....WS Longos tambien...the WSL Winas and another..I think they claim WSL Tiny Lokas.....
I know hynas from SS 18ST CM, SS Barrio Pobre 16ST, Playa Larga 11ST....but those clicks are mainly vatos...

streetshaveeyes
What city do you live in now?: Tracy

Unread post by streetshaveeyes » November 10th, 2017, 8:49 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Varrio chula vista have the biggest one there probably the majority. Well now the dudes are getting deep becus they've been smashing in that area and the graffitti is pretty heavy and they did the murder on the young LAD at Lauderbach park. The kid was from OTAY
Straight dry snitch. Who you know from OTNC I'll ask about you.

streetshaveeyes
What city do you live in now?: Tracy

Unread post by streetshaveeyes » November 10th, 2017, 9:03 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Your right VCV is known as a Hina gang. Ive known a lot of hinas that claimed it. Sidro and Imperial got hinas too. Ive kicked it with hinas from all three of these hoods.

This site is full a dry snitches. Walk up to a Grande Loco an tell him his varrio is a Hyna Gang. VCV never known as a hyna gang. That shit is made up right there. VCV always known to put it down since the days before the varrio was united in the 60's. Original SSCV to ESCV. Cyclones to Grande Locos ALWAYS ACTIVE. Got heavy representation in the pin an alway good. Lone wolf you a cop? You work DOC?. Homies saw your pics on a DOC gang information slide show before you posted them up on the web.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 13th, 2017, 9:18 am

yo ese capone e its an honor

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 17th, 2017, 2:25 am

streetshaveeyes wrote:

This site is full a dry snitches. Walk up to a Grande Loco an tell him his varrio is a Hyna Gang. VCV never known as a hyna gang. That shit is made up right there. VCV always known to put it down since the days before the varrio was united in the 60's. Original SSCV to ESCV. Cyclones to Grande Locos ALWAYS ACTIVE. Got heavy representation in the pin an alway good. Lone wolf you a cop? You work DOC?. Homies saw your pics on a DOC gang information slide show before you posted them up on the web.

Orale ese Las Calles Estan Wachando, dispensa that i didn't get to this sooner, pero la neta holmes, i took a mini vacation before the xgiving madness begins at work., pero nel ese, chales, no soy placa, where you from ese? you're from VCV? Orale, mis respetos, if i said anything to disrespect you or your varrio, again dispensa'., nah man, i don't work CDC, but it's nice to know someone is checking out my old personal type of varrio artwork that i mess around with to compliment my blog pages., i know it ain't no badass nice shit, but hey, it gets the point across, ke no wey?

orale, i don't know if you know how many years that i've kicked it at this place from time to time, anytime i ain't got any other shit to do, lol, pero sabes ke bato, la neta, me pego mi toke, get a tall boy out of my mini fridge y a toda madres, i get on here and just try to share a little bit of what i believe has some relevance to a topic that i'm familiar with and i throw up my little varrio art, that's it., i never ask for anything about who did what to whom where when and why, cause that ain't my trip., like i've said it before, i'm it for the preservation of Barrio and Varrio culture, as i understand it, and then i put it in typed words and pictures for all to see, ain't that right? ask anybody here from way back, i throw up what i put together, that's all., so por favor, can we drop this old question whether i'm a placa or what? who cares, ese? i ain't in nobodies personal biz in that way with my interests, call it a hobby and lets leave it at that, asi no mas !!!

VCV, i know i put a piece together on my blog pages, with some art y todo., i stay down here in the SD South Bay, been down here since i moved out of LA back like in 98, but i've been familiar with SD County since i was a little morrito visiting familia down here on vacations and holidays, i grew up that way, between LA & TJ/SD, that's how come i'm so familiar with both worlds., and if there's any real cops out there who want to find out who the Solo Lobo is, i'm sure they already are ahead of me, if it is like you said, that your homies saw my shit on a doc., right?

Anyways, what they say about the art? Did they say it was fuk'ked up or what? What i'd mess up, so that i can re-do it, lol.

orale ese Calles Wachando, i hope that that took care of your pregunta (?)

con todo respeto., su servidor, El Cholo Lobo "13"

VARRIO DEL SOL 13 TIJUAS, ahuaa! :lol:

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 17th, 2017, 2:46 am

VExCExVE.jpg
VExCExVE.jpg (198.87 KiB) Viewed 9884 times
ChulaVista.jpg
ChulaVista.jpg (133.2 KiB) Viewed 9884 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”