Fraternity Stabbing @ UCLA

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Fraternity Stabbing @ UCLA

Unread post by triplethreat » October 6th, 2009, 12:31 am

Does anyone kno what gang these guys are from?

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/arre ... ce-hampton

It doesn't surprise me that this happened. All the Asian frats I've seen act all tough like they're a gang or something. I've even seen frat guys mimicking that by throwing up they're frat using hand signs. I always thought frats were lame. At the time I came across a couple cool guys. But I came across more posers and straight clowns then anything. This was a few years ago in the late 90's and early 2000's when I kicked it with college friends. And went to a few college parties during that time. I guess it's obvious frats are still like this nowa days? To me that whole image is dumb. Any thoughts?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Re: Fraternity Stabbing @ UCLA

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 6th, 2009, 11:26 am

LOL ucla gangsters

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » October 6th, 2009, 8:59 pm

it just goes to show you that it is very hard to discern who are gansters and who isn't in the asian community. but i'm not saying that these guys were, but could very well be.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 6th, 2009, 9:55 pm

reminds me once, how i came across one of these. i had one a asian fraternity try to act hard on me, three guys went up to me and then a couple of my homies just finished buying something at a store. they backed off becasue we were equal in numbers for a fight.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 6th, 2009, 10:43 pm

how the fuck r university students gonna act hard thinking a fraternity is a gang? lol wow

but anyways looking at the names of these foos it seems that it was a vietnamese VS korean thing

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » October 7th, 2009, 12:15 am

hahahha most lambda's that i came across all thought they were hard n shit. them and lambda theta delta aka LTD. foos acting like they a gang.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » October 7th, 2009, 10:35 am

Lol @ American frats acting like gangs. Me and the homies have run into guys like that, not just asians white boys too. They change their tune when shit is even or when they see we don't back down.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » October 7th, 2009, 12:12 pm

a smart gang banger is going to screwed himself like that? set a bad image as a student haha.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » October 7th, 2009, 1:33 pm

LAugh @ these nerdy ass frat boys thinkin they hard. Frat boyz are a bunch of losers with no real friends, jsut tryin to fit in.

BUt according to some of u, it seems that gangsters can't go to a university?? Ya dont think there are educated Gs out there? That's sum BS. I was attending USC and bangin hard at the same time. IT can be done. That's the difference between us Korean and the Black/Mexicans or whoevers. Alot of us can handle our priorities and do other shit at the same time. We cut out to be multi taskers. It takes BRAINS to be a good gangster.

Stay in school ya.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 7th, 2009, 1:34 pm

LAugh @ these nerdy ass frat boys thinkin they hard. Frat boyz are a bunch of losers with no real friends, jsut tryin to fit in.

BUt according to some of u, it seems that gangsters can't go to a university?? Ya dont think there are educated Gs out there? That's sum BS. I was attending USC and bangin hard at the same time. IT can be done. That's the difference between us Korean and the Black/Mexicans or whoevers. Alot of us can handle our priorities and do other shit at the same time. We cut out to be multi taskers. It takes BRAINS to be a good gangster.

Stay in school ya.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FINITO » October 7th, 2009, 1:34 pm

Stay in school ya.

jjashik
What city do you live in now?: ktown

Unread post by jjashik » October 7th, 2009, 5:23 pm

A real G wouldn't even have allowed foos like this to hit him em up. Not that i'm saying theres no G's in skoo

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 8th, 2009, 2:09 am

i know some homies going to community college, but if u some nigga going str8 to ucla n shit from high school u know u never banged in your life

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » October 11th, 2009, 10:59 am

FINITO wrote:LAugh @ these nerdy ass frat boys thinkin they hard. Frat boyz are a bunch of losers with no real friends, jsut tryin to fit in.

Stay in school ya.
i dont see how "Frat Boyz" are losers with no real friends, trying to fit in.
you can apply that to anyone, especially those who join gangs.
but i do definitely agree that fraternities acting like gangsters are prettymuch dumb and pointless,
embarassing even..