Rollin Forties Question

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Rollin Forties Question

Unread post by youngspade » October 23rd, 2009, 1:53 am

KeeCapone wrote:It's Hood Business Bktween Both Of Us!!! I Wouldn't Call It A War. We Been Going At It For Years. It Is What It Is...

Dis Rich Rollin 30 Crip
W/S Original Harlem Thumb Gang Or Don't Bang

And you look dumb putting your hood after every post too!

KeeCapone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: South-Central L.A.

Unread post by KeeCapone » October 23rd, 2009, 11:29 am

@ Youngspade - I Don't Give A Fucc What Looks Stupid To You Loc, So Go & Bait Somebody Else Into Some Bkullshit If Dats What You Looking Fo". Mark Ass Nigga... Dirt Gang Or Don't Bang!!!

Kee Capone
RICH ROLLIN 30's

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 23rd, 2009, 12:29 pm

KeeCapone wrote:@ Youngspade - I Don't Give A mess What Looks Stupid To You Loc, So Go & Bait Somebody Else Into Some Bkullshit If Dats What You Looking Fo". Mark Ass Nigga... Dirt Gang Or Don't Bang!!!

Kee Capone
RICH ROLLIN 30's

Actually, NO, but you aint nobody stopp pretending to be nigga.....Ill have some real Harlem Godfathers put you in your place! Lil Nigga......from Gpdfathers to DG! Watch yourself....you aint unkillable!

KeeCapone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KeeCapone » October 23rd, 2009, 3:43 pm

@ Youngspade - My Whole Fam Is From Harlem MARK & My Uncles A GODFATHER & I Came Up Under the' G'Fathers. Matter Fact, Whoever You Know Homie Tell To Come To Middleton & Gramercy My Nigga!!! Can't Pull My Card My Nigga. I'm On The Internet Fucc'n Around & In the' Set. Don't Get Twisted with These Other Niggaz You Bkump Heads with. And that Lil' Threat Is
Comedy Homie. R.I.P OG ANT DOGG. Sticc To Who & What You Know My Nigga. But If you Want the' Fade My Nigga, It's Nada!
And I Ain't No Young Nigga Either Homie. Raised On 38th & Gramercy. Been There Way Before Foshay Was A High School & Just A Junior High. Matter Fact, My NiggaI'ma Jump Off This Internet Shit. That's What Happen Last Time. Niggaz Shooting They Mouths Off Like They Really C Out Here & Don;t Even Visit the' Turf. So I'm Kicc Bkacc Off This Shit. But Youngspade Stay In Yo" Envelope My Nigga...

Kee Capone
Original Harlem 30's Gramercy Boy

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by rvc » October 23rd, 2009, 5:28 pm

A lil bit off topic but for Colton Simpson to have written a book, why isn't his name ringin like Kody Scott? Is he known for hood work or more so for the book? He seemed like a pretty cool dude.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 24th, 2009, 2:04 am

KeeCapone wrote:@ Youngspade - My Whole Fam Is From Harlem MARK & My Uncles A GODFATHER & I Came Up Under the' G'Fathers. Matter Fact, Whoever You Know Homie Tell To Come To Middleton & Gramercy My Nigga!!! Can't Pull My Card My Nigga. I'm On The Internet mess'n Around & In the' Set. Don't Get Twisted with These Other Niggaz You Bkump Heads with. And that Lil' Threat Is
Comedy Homie. R.I.P OG ANT DOGG. Sticc To Who & What You Know My Nigga. But If you Want the' Fade My Nigga, It's Nada!
And I Ain't No Young Nigga Either Homie. Raised On 38th & Gramercy. Been There Way Before Foshay Was A High School & Just A Junior High. Matter Fact, My NiggaI'ma Jump Off This Internet Shit. That's What Happen Last Time. Niggaz Shooting They Mouths Off Like They Really C Out Here & Don;t Even Visit the' Turf. So I'm Kicc Bkacc Off This Shit. But Youngspade Stay In Yo" Envelope My Nigga...

Kee Capone

LOL I used to leave on 37th and Gram but yeah....I didnt even read your post LOL. Yeah.......and its not about money nobody gonna even wanna hear me...its a fucking internet website LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.......Man see, you just prove me right your just like the rest, ignorant and stupid. Everyone from the Harangs (Globetrotters) , Beaver, C-Boy nigga shutup....I was trynna help you out from looking stupid! But go AHEAD. Kee with a K not Cee :).

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 24th, 2009, 10:41 am

youngspade wrote:
KeeCapone wrote:@ Youngspade - My Whole Fam Is From Harlem MARK & My Uncles A GODFATHER & I Came Up Under the' G'Fathers. Matter Fact, Whoever You Know Homie Tell To Come To Middleton & Gramercy My Nigga!!! Can't Pull My Card My Nigga. I'm On The Internet mess'n Around & In the' Set. Don't Get Twisted with These Other Niggaz You Bkump Heads with. And that Lil' Threat Is

Kee Capone

LOL I used to leave on 37th and Gram but yeah....I didnt even read your post LOL. Yeah.......and its not about money nobody gonna even wanna hear me...its a #%@&#%@ internet website LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.......Man see, you just prove me right your just like the rest, ignorant and stupid. Everyone from the Harangs (Globetrotters) , Beaver, C-Boy nigga shutup....I was trynna help you out from looking stupid! But go AHEAD. Kee with a K not be :).

Kee with a K not a Cee

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 24th, 2009, 10:46 am

youngspade wrote:
youngspade wrote:

Kee Capone

LOL I used to leave on 37th and Gram but yeah....I didnt even read your post LOL. Yeah.......and its not about money nobody gonna even wanna hear me...its a #%@&#%@ internet website LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.......Man see, you just prove me right your just like the rest, ignorant and stupid. Everyone from the Harangs (Globetrotters) , Beaver, C-Boy nigga shutup....I was trynna help you out from looking stupid! But go AHEAD. Kee with a K not be :).

Kee with a K not a be
"Ceee" not "Kee" you fucking ignornat bastard!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 24th, 2009, 10:48 am

Back on Topic though, I hope they didnt get my Original Western Niggaz, T-Fly, Ron Ron, etc etc.....DAMn sad to hear that!

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » October 24th, 2009, 11:02 am

What ya'll talkin about ?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 24th, 2009, 11:44 am

rvc wrote:What ya'll talkin about ?
Im talking about the BIGRAID they just HAD! I gotta make some calls back home because they aint releasing names!

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » October 24th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Damn I was lost.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 24th, 2009, 7:39 pm

rvc wrote:Damn I was lost.

No, just KeeCapone, spelled Kee, but hes a CRIP, wanted to have a SIGNATURE after every post. its kinda annonying!

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » October 25th, 2009, 8:57 am

Youngspade, are the 40's your homies?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 25th, 2009, 11:56 am

rvc wrote:Youngspade, are the 40's your homies?

Who am I not in touch with?

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » October 25th, 2009, 1:48 pm

youngspade wrote:
rvc wrote:Youngspade, are the 40's your homies?

Who am I not in touch with?
Yes.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » November 1st, 2009, 3:20 pm

So who is 40s "main" enemy?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 1st, 2009, 3:36 pm

youayntfresh wrote:So who is 40s "main" enemy?
BPS

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » November 1st, 2009, 4:28 pm

BPS be servin' them boyz too

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » November 1st, 2009, 6:09 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
youayntfresh wrote:So who is 40s "main" enemy?
BPS

No wonder I seem them dissing 40s more than any other gang.

fortiedogg

Unread post by fortiedogg » November 2nd, 2009, 2:54 am

Forty hood is Crenshaw to the 110 freeway and king to 53rd. The police tore the hood up and got with alot of real niggas but if yall know like I know it's a gang of lil homies ready to step up and prove theyself. And any nigga that's dissin' the Forty's on the internet is garbage. All Forty's are NHC and all homies are tight, that dude from 30's need to watch his tongue because as far as I know 40's and 30's are not beefin'. My family members are from 30's so I would know first hand if it's back on.40's aint got no worse enemie right now,all enemies are treated the same, the police on the 40's bumper so forget that stupid shit right now.When the Fed's on your hood that mean you doing too much, I'm hidin' out right now on 40's because they got 46 more homies' that they lookin' for. I just thought I would get on here and say a few word's. 4up 0down!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 2nd, 2009, 4:26 am

fortiedogg wrote:Forty hood is Crenshaw to the 110 freeway and king to 53rd. The police tore the hood up and got with alot of real niggas but if yall know like I know it's a gang of lil homies ready to step up and prove theyself. And any nigga that's dissin' the Forty's on the internet is garbage. All Forty's are NHC and all homies are tight, that dude from 30's need to watch his tongue because as far as I know 40's and 30's are not beefin'. My family members are from 30's so I would know first hand if it's back on.40's aint got no worse enemie right now,all enemies are treated the same, the police on the 40's bumper so forget that stupid shit right now.When the Fed's on your hood that mean you doing too much, I'm hidin' out right now on 40's because they got 46 more homies' that they lookin' for. I just thought I would get on here and say a few word's. 4up 0down!
shit they cant go to 53th cause you got hoovers brims 46,48nhc over there

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » November 4th, 2009, 2:21 pm

fucc strxxlin phonies

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » November 13th, 2009, 2:28 pm

fortiedogg wrote:Forty hood is Crenshaw to the 110 freeway and king to 53rd. The police tore the hood up and got with alot of real niggas but if yall know like I know it's a gang of lil homies ready to step up and prove theyself. And any nigga that's dissin' the Forty's on the internet is garbage. All Forty's are NHC and all homies are tight, that dude from 30's need to watch his tongue because as far as I know 40's and 30's are not beefin'. My family members are from 30's so I would know first hand if it's back on.40's aint got no worse enemie right now,all enemies are treated the same, the police on the 40's bumper so forget that stupid shit right now.When the Fed's on your hood that mean you doing too much, I'm hidin' out right now on 40's because they got 46 more homies' that they lookin' for. I just thought I would get on here and say a few word's. 4up 0down!
Damn. I feel you tho!

rolling40s
What city do you live in now?: los scangeles

Unread post by rolling40s » November 13th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Who is this fool claiming the hood? smh I can't believe the shit I'm reading. Youre hiding out right now? Why fool, the police aint looking for your burnt out smoker ass. Weenie ass nigga go play in the jays. lol at "O down"

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rvc » November 15th, 2009, 11:17 pm

Who is S Dome?

KeeCapone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KeeCapone » November 16th, 2009, 12:38 am

@ RVC - the' S Dome I Know Is Rich Rollin In Peace From 6-Owe!!!

@ Rolling40's - I Know Me & You Done Had Over Lil' back & Forth On Here, But I Already Knew Cuzz Was A Hook When Cuzz Said... 4 Up & Owe Down! the' Mark Ass Nigga. When It's Said & Done It's Rich Rollin Owe's. that's Why I Did'nt Even Respond
To The Nigga!!!

"Thumbs Up"

fortiedogg

Unread post by fortiedogg » November 16th, 2009, 12:57 am

In the forty's we say 4up none down and aint a forty on earth gone dispute that. I wouldn't never dis the 0 card and y'all niggas got to be under 25 to even speak up on stuff that small.Nigga this 40's first and foremost but 0 love 4show,y'all doin 4 much speakin' stupid on the internet. I will never dis a nigga over the computer or phone because you will never see a nigga face to face. Speak sense when y'all talk 'cause dissin over the computer is weak as hell.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 16th, 2009, 1:02 am

fortiedogg wrote:In the forty's we say 4up none down and aint a forty on earth gone dispute that. I wouldn't never dis the 0 card and y'all niggas got to be under 25 to even speak up on stuff that small.Nigga this 40's first and foremost but 0 love 4show,y'all doin 4 much speakin' stupid on the internet. I will never dis a nigga over the computer or phone because you will never see a nigga face to face. Speak sense when y'all talk 'cause dissin over the computer is weak as hell.
so let me get this....

your a real life gangster ?

KeeCapone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KeeCapone » November 17th, 2009, 2:27 pm

@ Fortiedogg - If You From 40's Loc That's Cool & All, But You Put The Owe Down My Nigga. Dis 30's On Mine All The Time And I Push the' Owe & Not the' Trey... I Fucc with 60's A Few 40's Like My Nigga Slow Down, Turtle, Pappy Loc & Big Cap!!! It's It's 4's Up Then It's 4's Up, But That Owe Down Statement Really Had You Looking Like Ah Hook. And On The Internet & In Ah Set Choppin It Up, But All That Face To Face Talk Is Good Too. We Need More Solid Niggaz On Here & Ax the' Off Brand And Hooks. Holla At Me On Some Real Owe Shit" & I Ain't Tryna Put You Out There. I'm Just Letting You Know the' Bkusiness...

fortiedogg

Unread post by fortiedogg » November 17th, 2009, 2:54 pm

Much 0 love to you homie and keep reppin 30's, I got to many people from 30's to name, Crazy 0,baby D Mac,Bruce,Insane,Steve 0,J Dogg,baby Jimbo,Slim,E.T and alot more. Stay safe out here on these streets. I ride hogg's with Rare Breed so I'm in the streets,you can catch up with me on 54th at the shop if you ever over in that area or interested in ridin' Hoggs. Ask yo homies' they will tell you exactly where Rare Breed shop is.

KeeCapone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KeeCapone » November 18th, 2009, 3:42 am

@ fortiedogg - YouTalkin Bout 54th & Western & Yeah... Some Of The GODFATHERS Is On Dem Hoggs, Me I'm Young Grown Nigga So I'm On Dem Fly Whips with Big Rims Shit. BUt I'll Slide Thru My Nigga Get Some Music To Drop Off In Yo" Shop If We
Can Get It Poppin Like That!!! Hit Me On the' Message Box & Get At Me.