Obama's sends 30,000 troops to Afghanistan

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Obama's sends 30,000 troops to Afghanistan

Unread post by alexalonso » December 6th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Obama campaigned that he would end the war in 18 months, but instead, 11 months in, he adds 30,000 troops to the theatre and extends the was to at least 2011 with no end period in site. Did Obama lie or did he know this was going to happen.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Obama's sends 30,000 troops to Afghanistan

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 4:01 pm

alexalonso wrote:Obama campaigned that he would end the war in 18 months, but instead, 11 months in, he adds 30,000 troops to the theatre and extends the was to at least 2011 with no end period in site. Did Obama lie or did he know this was going to happen.

He said he would end the war on IRAQ, not the FIGHT aginst the taliben in Afghanistan or Pakistan, He clearly said he will "HOPE" the war in IRAQ will end by 2011. The Iraqi Government needs to prove to us that if we leave they can hold and substain there own government!

Sending 30,000 troops to the fight against "THE REAL TALIBEN" is fine with me, but the IRAQ war was all FOR $$$/OIL no reason at all. OSAMA prolly never even been to IRAQ so why are we there if we so CALLED 'GOT ATTACKED" by terrorists! *BS* of course? The Taliben is responsible for the attacks of 9/11 and deaths of those families! (Even if THE CIA or The Government Plant'd it !) still they are responsible, they should of turned the people involved in! So no matter what PEOPLE are gonna want OSAMA dead!

I hope the NEW "GOVERNMENT" of United States cant put to rest of the theory that we did work with The Taliben and gave them intelligence, materials, campabilities and GOALS to run with! If OSAMA is KILLED along with everyone, we could never KNOW if they ACTED ALONE, because if hes CAPTURED ALIVE, hes SNITCHING for sure......They are cowards like SADDAM when they captures ALIVE, because they want to be KILLED, they dont want to be responsible for there attacks or actions on innocent people. I.E - The Chair, Gas Chamber or Hung!

What would of been nice to see is instead of bombing innocents American civilians they showed of CARRIED out other things like gettn BUSH. (Thats only if its true, which ALOT of people believe IS.)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 6th, 2009, 7:35 pm

youngspade wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Obama campaigned that he would end the war in 18 months, but instead, 11 months in, he adds 30,000 troops to the theatre and extends the was to at least 2011 with no end period in site. Did Obama lie or did he know this was going to happen.

He said he would end the war on IRAQ, not the FIGHT aginst the taliben in Afghanistan or Pakistan, He clearly said he will "HOPE" the war in IRAQ will end by 2011. The Iraqi Government needs to prove to us that if we leave they can hold and substain there own government!

Sending 30,000 troops to the fight against "THE REAL TALIBEN" is fine with me, but the IRAQ war was all FOR $$$/OIL no reason at all. OSAMA prolly never even been to IRAQ so why are we there if we so CALLED 'GOT ATTACKED" by terrorists! *BS* of course? The Taliben is responsible for the attacks of 9/11 and deaths of those families! (Even if THE CIA or The Government Plant'd it !) still they are responsible, they should of turned the people involved in! So no matter what PEOPLE are gonna want OSAMA dead!

I hope the NEW "GOVERNMENT" of United States cant put to rest of the theory that we did work with The Taliben and gave them intelligence, materials, campabilities and GOALS to run with! If OSAMA is KILLED along with everyone, we could never KNOW if they ACTED ALONE, because if hes CAPTURED ALIVE, hes SNITCHING for sure......They are cowards like SADDAM when they captures ALIVE, because they want to be KILLED, they dont want to be responsible for there attacks or actions on innocent people. I.E - The Chair, Gas Chamber or Hung!

What would of been nice to see is instead of bombing innocents American civilians they showed of CARRIED out other things like gettn BUSH. (Thats only if its true, which ALOT of people believe IS.)
there is no winning in this war at all, the longer we stay there the more the Taliban grows. US occupation is the main recruitment tool that Taliban leaders use to get new young fresh fighters. And by saying we need to fight the Taliban is a justification to continue this war to 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014...to when ever they want to. There is not even any concrete evidence that the Taliban was responsible for 9/11. I thought it was Al Queda, and now it is the Taliban. Plus the Taliban is not a organized entity. Similar to the Crips, some Crips hang with each other, most dont, some Crips hate each other while others dont, some Crips dont even know each other, they are spread across LA county, the State of Cali and many other places so there is no such way to say "we need to stop the Crips" and you cant stop the Taliban, spread across 3 or 4 countries in mountainous regions it will never happen.

We have been sending thousands of LA gang members to prison, death row, under RICO, sued, murdered, sent to prison for life, and none of that has curbed the desire to gang bang in LA, so what makes you think that 30,000 troops will do it in Afghanistan. It is a waste of peoples lives.

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » December 6th, 2009, 8:17 pm

alexalonso wrote: there is no winning in this war at all, the longer we stay there the more the Taliban grows. US occupation is the main recruitment tool that Taliban leaders use to get new young fresh fighters. And by saying we need to fight the Taliban is a justification to continue this war to 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014...to when ever they want to. There is not even any concrete evidence that the Taliban was responsible for 9/11. I thought it was Al Queda, and now it is the Taliban. Plus the Taliban is not a organized entity. Similar to the Crips, some Crips hang with each other, most dont, some Crips hate each other while others dont, some Crips dont even know each other, they are spread across LA county, the State of Cali and many other places so there is no such way to say "we need to stop the Crips" and you cant stop the Taliban, spread across 3 or 4 countries in mountainous regions it will never happen.

We have been sending thousands of LA gang members to prison, death row, under RICO, sued, murdered, sent to prison for life, and none of that has curbed the desire to gang bang in LA, so what makes you think that 30,000 troops will do it in Afghanistan. It is a waste of peoples lives.
It's a waste of TAX MONEY also. The longer the war goes on, the more money the government put into it. I think the Obama's administration need to worry more about the United States and its citizen than people in the middle east. You right, 30,000 won't end the Taliban or Al Queda network. It will strengthen them and make them (Muslims) hate the United States even more.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 11th, 2009, 3:23 am

the US is going to be in Afghanistan for at least 20 years or maybe for ever.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 11th, 2009, 6:18 am

I hope Canada leaves Afghanistan in 2011, we have done alot. Of all the major countries in Afghanistan now, Canada has the third highest amount of casualties. Thats putting us up there with the big boys, America and the UK. The 30,00 troops obama is sending is about the size of our entire army lol....

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 10:24 am

whiskeyjack wrote:I hope Canada leaves Afghanistan in 2011, we have done alot. Of all the major countries in Afghanistan now, Canada has the third highest amount of casualties. Thats putting us up there with the big boys, America and the UK. The 30,00 troops obama is sending is about the size of our entire army lol....

If you guys leave us out to DIE, when DENMARK bomb Canada we gonna let yall lose lol!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 10:26 am

whiskeyjack wrote:I hope Canada leaves Afghanistan in 2011, we have done alot. Of all the major countries in Afghanistan now, Canada has the third highest amount of casualties. Thats putting us up there with the big boys, America and the UK. The 30,00 troops obama is sending is about the size of our entire army lol....

When you guys leave us to DRY when DENMARK is taking over yall shit we wont help lol

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 12th, 2009, 6:20 am

youngspade our army is not equipped for an extended mission. We may be good fighters, but we still need american sniper rifles lol... Kandahar Province isnt no joke, while the european nations are in the north, were holding it down in Kandahar. Ill go as far to say Kandhar is the toughest spot to be in afghanistan.

One wouldnt think that the canadians leaving would be a bad thing, but we have done so much networking in that area, that when the americans take over our positions they will be set back farther then we were while in Kandahar. Were seen as America's little brother and some of the locals preffer us to you, no offense.

then another issue that really sets me off, Other canadians bad mouthing our troops. im tired of hearing Canadian citizens insulting our troops. Im sure it is the same in america, dam hippies...!!!

Do you have any connections to the war in afghanistan, youngspade? I know one person personally there right now, and 3 people indirectly. A few people from my cty have already died up there

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 12th, 2009, 9:04 am

J. Croft wrote:Jet fuel cannot melt foot thick structural steel I beams.
You need to stop watching Zeitgeist. Steel loses half of it's strength at 650.C, and begins losing a lot of it's structural integrity at a much lower temperature. It doesn't need to "melt" the steel, especially when you consider the structural weaknesses of the WTC.

And what the fuck is "ecologically friendly communism"? It sounds like you slapped a bunch of words together and put them on countries who wouldn't know what the hell you're talking about, especially since Pakistan and Iran are:

1) Two of the most heavily polluted nations on Earth.
2) Nowhere near communist.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 12th, 2009, 9:49 am

whiskeyjack wrote:youngspade our army is not equipped for an extended mission. We may be good fighters, but we still need american sniper rifles lol... Kandahar Province isnt no joke, while the european nations are in the north, were holding it down in Kandahar. Ill go as far to say Kandhar is the toughest spot to be in afghanistan.

One wouldnt think that the canadians leaving would be a bad thing, but we have done so much networking in that area, that when the americans take over our positions they will be set back farther then we were while in Kandahar. Were seen as America's little brother and some of the locals preffer us to you, no offense.

then another issue that really sets me off, Other canadians bad mouthing our troops. im tired of hearing Canadian citizens insulting our troops. Im sure it is the same in america, dam hippies...!!!

Do you have any connections to the war in afghanistan, youngspade? I know one person personally there right now, and 3 people indirectly. A few people from my cty have already died up there
Yes, My uncle who just passed away served in NAM.

But I got about 5 people I can think off the top of my head WHO are in AFG, but they want to fight the war, I guess there brainwashed!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 12th, 2009, 6:45 pm

alexalonso wrote:
there is no winning in this war at all, the longer we stay there the more the Taliban grows. US occupation is the main recruitment tool that Taliban leaders use to get new young fresh fighters. And by saying we need to fight the Taliban is a justification to continue this war to 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014...to when ever they want to. There is not even any concrete evidence that the Taliban was responsible for 9/11. I thought it was Al Queda, and now it is the Taliban. Plus the Taliban is not a organized entity. Similar to the Crips, some Crips hang with each other, most dont, some Crips hate each other while others dont, some Crips dont even know each other, they are spread across LA county, the State of Cali and many other places so there is no such way to say "we need to stop the Crips" and you cant stop the Taliban, spread across 3 or 4 countries in mountainous regions it will never happen.

Goddamn, thats the truth right there. The military is not going to end the war against a movement which is rooted deeply there. And you can compare it to the crips, because like the "bastards of the party" it had a reason that the Taliban popped up. There was a vacuum of power and an absense of law and justice down there, so the Taliban came up as a pretty extremist factor of order in that region, but the people needed that. The warlords were wreaking havoc and randomness on the people and they just wished for peace and someone who brought stability. And the Taliban brought that, at a high price, but after 30 something years of senseless civil war and mass killings the people were willing to pay the price. The US ist not going to wipe that out just like that. The US Army cant defeat the Taliban like that. The Soviets werent able to do that, and they applied more force, had more soldiers there and had no regulations to their warfare. And the USA lost all credibility after supporting the faked vote of Hamid Karzai. No Afghan believes that the US is there to save them, like they used to, in the beginning. That war is lost militarically, its a matter of time.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 12th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Sentenza wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

Goddamn, thats the truth right there. The military is not going to end the war against a movement which is rooted deeply there. And you can compare it to the crips, because like the "bastards of the party" it had a reason that the Taliban popped up. There was a vacuum of power and an absense of law and justice down there, so the Taliban came up as a pretty extremist factor of order in that region, but the people needed that. The warlords were wreaking havoc and randomness on the people and they just wished for peace and someone who brought stability. And the Taliban brought that, at a high price, but after 30 something years of senseless civil war and mass killings the people were willing to pay the price. The US ist not going to wipe that out just like that. The US Army cant defeat the Taliban like that. The Soviets werent able to do that, and they applied more force, had more soldiers there and had no regulations to their warfare. And the USA lost all credibility after supporting the faked vote of Hamid Karzai. No Afghan believes that the US is there to save them, like they used to, in the beginning. That war is lost militarically, its a matter of time.

Ok whats getting me here on the lack of facts EVERYONE has brought forth so FAR on IRAQ and AFGHANIE problems.

First off, The Taliben wouldnt of even been still what it is today if it wasnt for the US supplying them with money and weapons, so you guys gotta understand we feel guilty for helping people who want to become terrorists instead of a REAL GOVERNMENT with no extremists at all. We feel like we started the problem so we gotta finish it, especially if there against us when WE help them even have there OWN 'today". Without US's assistance on The War on Russia in the Gulf they wouldnt be able to even have there own government AT ALL! WE FUNDED THE TERRORISTS THAT KILLED AMERICANS,

Pakistan is Afghanies Big Bother so the war there is important aswell too! Pakistan and Afghanistan have the same roads, moutains etc etc. They cutt the Taliben off in Afganistan they trap the rest in Pakistan!

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 13th, 2009, 6:02 am

hey sentenza what exactly has germany done in afghanistan? nothing? why are they even there if they just take up space... If they believe that the war is not winnable by military then what exactly are they doing in afghanistan besides taking ammo, food and lodging?

I know if germany never locked there doors at night, mabye more Canadians would be alive...

Youngspade, ive supported the troops but Canada has been stretched thin picking up the slack for germany and france....

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » December 13th, 2009, 9:52 am

They gave him a nobel peace prize and he sends 30000 soldiers to Afghanisten

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 9:57 am

dinky wrote:They gave him a nobel peace prize and he sends 30000 soldiers to Afghanisten

Because next year you will see the benefits of him being in OFFICE! Bush just made us broke, so you must be a COMMIE/Bush SUpporter/ Trailer Trash?

Also, Germany and France are suppose to be there for us in AFGHANISTAN but there presence isnt much of an affect! In the war over there and it sucks that a COUNTRY like CANADA is still there spreadded thin with troops and supplies! Atleast while Canada is helping us, they are gett SUPPLIES and LEARNING new war tactics with us that they wouldnt have a clue about because CANADA never went to a REAL WAR! Imagine CANADA if they did go to WAR? But they will always have our backs just like us. (Weve built More MISSILE Defenses on the CANADA border than THEY got PERIOD.) SO we protect our brothers in CRIME.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 13th, 2009, 10:10 am

Thats true Canada hasnt been involved in a major war since ww2, but there we are taking the IED`s for the team, while the europeans sip there expensive champagne and eat there fine caviar...

Your right, we cant let Pakistan fall into chaos, those taliban get nukes it dont matter anymore. Although dont be fooled they have those briefcase nukes already...

If canada ends up staying past 2011, i know america will give us supplies, mabye even all the extra stuff from iraq :)

We didnt go to iraq but we sure as hell went to afhganistan.. And like youngspade has mentioned we are over there learning, and trust me i know of a few Canadian rednecks going trying to learn Pashto and arabic... Now we dont only know how to fix cars :)

Afghanistan is a UN-sanctioned mission.... And the other countries like germany and france who say they are there to help betetr step up. Because less canadians and Americansd would be dead if we all did our share..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 10:18 am

whiskeyjack wrote:Thats true Canada hasnt been involved in a major war since ww2, but there we are taking the IED`s for the team, while the europeans sip there expensive champagne and eat there fine caviar...

Your right, we cant let Pakistan fall into chaos, those taliban get nukes it dont matter anymore. Although dont be fooled they have those briefcase nukes already...

If canada ends up staying past 2011, i know america will give us supplies, mabye even all the extra stuff from iraq :)

We didnt go to iraq but we sure as hell went to afhganistan.. And like youngspade has mentioned we are over there learning, and trust me i know of a few Canadian rednecks going trying to learn Pashto and arabic... Now we dont only know how to fix cars :)

Afghanistan is a UN-sanctioned mission.... And the other countries like germany and france who say they are there to help betetr step up. Because less canadians and Americansd would be dead if we all did our share..

Yes, I agree alot with your posts and this is very educating on a good sunday morning!

I wanna put this into play, lets say........this just Afganistan only,

Lets say, Americans Evade The Taliben from The North! The Germans To The East, The Russians from The West, France, Canada, British and other UN help this war wouldnt be still going if each country held there obligations this would of atleast a STABLE country! By now Pakistan will be the last focus of the War on The Taliben....Like I said we cut there supplies and COMMUNICATIONS through the Afganistan Border we cut ALOT of TALIBEN support. (I.e Money, Guns, War Tactics.)

Countires I Feel Are AXIS of Evil without American Propraganda!? :

North Korea
Pakistan
Iran
Afganistan

(Iraq had AXIS triats aswell! But werent as dangerous or NEARLY as dangerous as other listed.)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 13th, 2009, 11:08 am

whiskeyjack wrote:hey sentenza what exactly has germany done in afghanistan? nothing? why are they even there if they just take up space... If they believe that the war is not winnable by military then what exactly are they doing in afghanistan besides taking ammo, food and lodging?

I know if germany never locked there doors at night, mabye more Canadians would be alive...

Youngspade, ive supported the troops but Canada has been stretched thin picking up the slack for germany and france....
I dont know what they are doing there...Its probably because of NATO obligations and that the US doesnt want to fight the war alone to make it look like the whole world wants to be there? I dont know. All i know is, that a lot of people here dont want the army to be there, cause they feel like its someone elses war.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 13th, 2009, 11:14 am

youngspade wrote:
Ok whats getting me here on the lack of facts EVERYONE has brought forth so FAR on IRAQ and AFGHANIE problems.

First off, The Taliben wouldnt of even been still what it is today if it wasnt for the US supplying them with money and weapons, so you guys gotta understand we feel guilty for helping people who want to become terrorists instead of a REAL GOVERNMENT with no extremists at all. We feel like we started the problem so we gotta finish it, especially if there against us when WE help them even have there OWN 'today". Without US's assistance on The War on Russia in the Gulf they wouldnt be able to even have there own government AT ALL! WE FUNDED THE TERRORISTS THAT KILLED AMERICANS,

Pakistan is Afghanies Big Bother so the war there is important aswell too! Pakistan and Afghanistan have the same roads, moutains etc etc. They cutt the Taliben off in Afganistan they trap the rest in Pakistan!
Its not really the US who supplied them after the Soviet Union fell apart, it was more Saudi Arabia, with US Petro Dollars.
Our (USA and Europes) closest allie and best friend in the region is the biggest founder of terrorism worldwide. Now isnt that funny?

Saudi Arabia is hub of world terror
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 801017.ece

Everytime you get gas for your car, you might aswell send a couple of bucks from that to the Taliban directly. Thats the way it is. I would say: Stop buying Saudi Oil, so the terrorists run out of money, but thats not working either.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 11:25 am

Sentenza wrote:
youngspade wrote:

Its not really the US who supplied them after the Soviet Union fell apart, it was more Saudi Arabia, with US Petro Dollars.
Our (USA and Europes) closest allie and best friend in the region is the biggest founder of terrorism worldwide. Now isnt that funny?

Saudi Arabia is hub of world terror
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 801017.ece

Everytime you get gas for your car, you might aswell send a couple of bucks from that to the Taliban directly. Thats the way it is. I would say: Stop buying Saudi Oil, so the terrorists run out of money, but thats not working either.

Thats a good insight!

I was saying THE US helped them even survive the War against Russia......

Watch this movie

charlie wilson's war - It would break down everything you need to know how Afghnistan survived thanks to US aid!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 11:31 am

youngspade wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:Thats true Canada hasnt been involved in a major war since ww2, but there we are taking the IED`s for the team, while the europeans sip there expensive champagne and eat there fine caviar...

Yes, I agree alot with your posts and this is very educating on a good sunday morning!

I wanna put this into play, lets say........this just Afganistan only,

Lets say, Americans Evade The Taliben from The North! The Germans To The East, The Russians from The West, France, Canada, British and other UN help this war wouldnt be still going if each country held there obligations this would of atleast a STABLE country! By now Pakistan will be the last focus of the War on The Taliben....Like I said we cut there supplies and COMMUNICATIONS through the Afganistan Border we cut ALOT of TALIBEN support. (I.e Money, Guns, War Tactics.)

Countires I Feel Are AXIS of Evil without American Propraganda!? (Not In-Order) :

Saudi Arabia
North Korea
Pakistan
Iran
Afganistan

(Iraq had AXIS triats aswell! But werent as dangerous or NEARLY as dangerous as other listed.)

Saudi Arabia added!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 13th, 2009, 11:58 am

youngspade wrote:Because next year you will see the benefits of him being in OFFICE! Bush just made us broke, so you must be a COMMIE/Bush SUpporter/ Trailer Trash?
You Obama lovers still think he's gonna be the Messiah, eh?

What are you gonna do when re-election time comes around and he still hasn't done anything?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 12:02 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
youngspade wrote:Because next year you will see the benefits of him being in OFFICE! Bush just made us broke, so you must be a COMMIE/Bush SUpporter/ Trailer Trash?
You Obama lovers still think he's gonna be the Messiah, eh?

What are you gonna do when re-election time comes around and he still hasn't done anything?

OBAMA LOVERS? Nigga first off im BLACK, second off hes SMARTER than MOST if not ALL the fucking white presidents IN HISTORY! Just because you white fucks gave him a FUCKEDUP GOVERNMENT and its hard to climb out of, now imma OBAMA LOVER? STFU you bush DICK RIDER! This nigga HASNT been able to COMPLETE everything yet with less than only 12 months in OFFICE. Your a fucking bum for even speaking up on this topic go die in a pitfall somewhere!

I actually could careless about GAYRIGHTS or anything that you wan him to do, your an idiot and I wouldnt want him to follow anything you voted for him FOR.

BTW.FYFI. Hes been in office for ALMOST 12 months! You gotta be fucking JESUS to CLEAN up with HONKEY REUBLICANS did to this country! Go Fucking DIE..........

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 13th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Wow, don't have a chimp out or anything.

It's not my fault the "smartest president ever" is unable to do anything but run around sucking off Swedes to get a completely undeserved Nobel Prize and getting a pass from the Liberal media - despite not accomplishing anything at all....not one thing of note. In fact, there's been nothing but negative points on his radar, maybe not so much foreign policy wise, but certainly economically

There's no doubt that the economy has been in a rough shape for a lot longer than Obama has been in office, however that's not a cop out for the mistakes he's made that have worsened the economy. Wasteful, irrational spending didn't work for Roosevelt's "New Deal", and it hasn't worked for Obama. They're both wonderful cheerleaders sure, but economically they were both twits. Unfortunately for Obama, there's no World War 2 on his horizon.

You can try to pass the buck onto Bush for his spending and the wars he's pushed through, but the simple fact is that the deficit Bush presided over has NOTHING on the Obama catastrophe. Slightly over 900 billion has been allocated for the Iraq and Afghanistan war's thusfar. Obama has spent nearly 2 TRILLION so far in his presidency by way of bailouts, new programs, etc. I'm not a math major, but that's something like 30 billion a day. If carried out to their full extent, Obama's stimulus will add an ADDITIONAL 5 trillion to the federal debt. If you spent 1 million dollars a day from the birth of Jesus to today, it would still not be enough to pay for his spending.

If you're interested in defending your Knight in shining black armour, at least know what you're talking about.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Wow, don't have a chimp out or anything.

It's not my fault the "smartest president ever" is unable to do anything but run around sucking off Swedes to get a completely undeserved Nobel Prize and getting a pass from the Liberal media - despite not accomplishing anything at all....not one thing of note. In fact, there's been nothing but negative points on his radar, maybe not so much foreign policy wise, but certainly economically

There's no doubt that the economy has been in a rough shape for a lot longer than Obama has been in office, however that's not a cop out for the mistakes he's made that have worsened the economy. Wasteful, irrational spending didn't work for Roosevelt's "New Deal", and it hasn't worked for Obama. They're both wonderful cheerleaders sure, but economically they were both twits. Unfortunately for Obama, there's no World War 2 on his horizon.

You can try to pass the buck onto Bush for his spending and the wars he's pushed through, but the simple fact is that the deficit Bush presided over has NOTHING on the Obama catastrophe. Slightly over 900 billion has been allocated for the Iraq and Afghanistan war's thusfar. Obama has spent nearly 2 TRILLION so far in his presidency by way of bailouts, new programs, etc. I'm not a math major, but that's something like 30 billion a day. If carried out to their full extent, Obama's stimulus will add an ADDITIONAL 5 trillion to the federal debt. If you spent 1 million dollars a day from the birth of Jesus to today, it would still not be enough to pay for his spending.

If you're interested in defending your Knight in shining black armour, at least know what you're talking about.

Post this same kinda stats in 2 years, ILL comeback and praise YOU.

Of Course its a CHIP on my SHOULDER, we got cheated by BUSH "WE" the people DESERVE SOMETHING! Forreal my nigga, like think, AL GORE first off ONE this and you guys acting like Obama is THE ACTUAL REASON we started something in 4-5 different countries IS HE? NO! HELL NO! G. W. BUSH is the reason why, dont blame a MAN whos ENDING THE IRAQ more than 80% sure of this by end of 2011. Of COURSE we will have an embsassy there in IRAQ but the WAR will be ended, Whens the last time you've heard ANYTHING about I.E.Ds or BOMBINGS from IRAQ ( On The News, Which Means Its Time To Panic, Type of Stage.) AT all? No.....that war is DRAWING its CLOSE. Second off, WHO PUT US IN DEBT so bad? BUSH, Dur Dur, Now you blame a man for not getting us out of Trillions dollars in DEBT in under a YEAR? The Stimlus is not a TOMMAROW thing, NOTHING is done in the GOVERNMENT or nothing takes in-AFFECT on SITE anywhere, anytime, anyplace, Except for Decon4 type of issues and WEATHER warnings! Everything they do is BASED on LONG-TERM affects. OBAMA has BROUGHT bake 100,000s of jobs BACK to AMERICA by the beginning of 2011! You gotta be kidding me sir, SERIOUSLY? Then YOU BLAME the MAN who WALKS in office to A GOVERNMENT so CORRUPTD internally that they EVEN helped/funded terriosts to KILL other AMERICANS? ( Look @ Bush's FACE when they tell them, It was sorta like *Hmmmmm, Duh?* He slightly SMIRKED aswell!)

Then you blame OBAMA for GOING after people that have ALREADY suffered and makes them look like theyre dying without caused or DID die without cause!? Plus THESE MEN are responsible NO matter what your saying, OBAMA is SAYING he will HUNT the REAL enemey, IDIOTS! Bush basically put us in DEBT JUST from the IRAQ War! You guys are NUTTSOOOOOOOO forreal my niggaz, I know politics, my dad went to the Inaugeration and everything! Whats Next?

"Hes Not EVEN AMERICAN?" LOL PLEASE!

But to got back to what I was saying, is that the BILLS OBAMA has passed, you wont even get to see progress until EARLY 2011-2012-ON.........people are just now STOP saying the "WORD" recession itself, I havent heard it HOW about you? (Its common sense.) With the knowledge of how much were spending in on THE FIGHT for our safety? Oh yeah, you forgot you was American and these niggaz wanna blow up your moms, in TALL buildings or LET of NUCLEAR material in BIG CITIES : LA, NY, D.C., Chi.......If we dont fight them, we DISRUPT there HOMELAND/HQ/BASES. WE disrupt THERE attacks on OUR SOIL! DUR DUR......, Open yall eyes to bigger shit........See the thing is, THEY ARE CAPABLE, its just WHERE, WHEN, HOW, What Weapon AND CAN WE STOP IT before they push any buttons! The plan OBAMA is taking is that WE can PREVENT such things from happening by putting PRESSURE on there BASES/HQs etc etc!

Its just like gangs you apply ENOUGH pressure you can lock up half and make the others relocate (Who are WANTED and Have Rank)! Or Gang on Gang Pressure! Kick In Enough Doors, Blazing Guns, enough times, with enough LOSES you drastically start to take some of there turf and members! - ( You see this happen with CHICANO Gangs more often, sometimes Black Gangs fall in the loop too!)

ANOTHER THING about OBAMA over BUSH, We are WORLDWIDE, Favorites now, People believe in AMERICA now because of OBAMA people hate us LESS than ever and were getting more SUPPORT drastically on the WAR on TERROR, not IRAQ....(Countries and People are PRAISING him for this, Not ALL, Never, Everyone CAN ALL like you at once in this WORLD.) Germany, France, ETC ETC all those countries believe AMERICA is a GOVERNMENT to FOLLOW or have in your system since. (Everyones created equal and Everyone HAS RIGHTS!) And the MAIN point of ALL A BLACK PRESIDENT.

Thanks

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 13th, 2009, 4:45 pm

youngspade wrote:Now you blame a man for not getting us out of Trillions dollars in DEBT in under a YEAR?
I don't blame him for getting the United States out of trillions of dollars in debt in under a year because that has not, nor will it happen. I can certainly blame him for furthering the bankruptcy of the United States though, which is what he HAS done.

I'm sure you've never taken an economics class, given your support of the stimulus - which is precisely what is not needed in this instance. By the time most of the money is spent, the United States will either A) already be in economic recovery, and the money will further add to the deficit, or B) The depression will worsen because of the added stress on the budget because the money wasn't spent effectively.

US policy-makers simply cannot expect Americans to spend their way out of the economic recession when over-consumption is the problem in the first place. Over-consumption and indebtedness are weighing down the US economy. The mindset has to be transformed toward restructuring the indebtedness and reducing consumption before creating jobs via the support of small- and medium-scale enterprises.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/ ... -stimulus/

Speaking on C-SPAN, Christina Romer, chairwoman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, said that she expected the economy to begin growing in the fourth quarter of this year. Ben S. Bernanke, the Federal Reserve chairman, made a similar prediction last week. But Ms. Romer also said that she expected unemployment to rise even after the economy turns, saying that gross domestic product has to grow at a rate of about 2.5 percent before unemployment will fall. Before that happens, she said, it is “unfortunately pretty realistic” that the unemployment rate could reach 9.5 percent. It was reasonable to estimate that the G.D.P.’s growth rate in 2010 would be 3 percent, she said. Robert Reich, who served as labor secretary under President Bill Clinton and advised the Obama campaign, said on Sunday that the rate of growth would have to be higher — 4.5 percent — to reverse rising unemployment.

Your great Messiah himself has even admitted that the stimulus isn't working. Straight from the horses mouth. Not too long ago he was bandwagoning for private and foreign investment in government projects to expand a FURTHER 150 billion dollar state government bailout. LOLWUT, where's the need for foreign investment guyzzzzzz, the stimaluz is werkin11111

Of course, not one to take the blame for his failures, Obama has done much like you, and passed the buck onto Bush, rather than the failure of Keynesian economics.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
youngspade wrote:Now you blame a man for not getting us out of Trillions dollars in DEBT in under a YEAR?
I don't blame him for getting the United States out of trillions of dollars in debt in under a year because that has not, nor will it happen. I can certainly blame him for furthering the bankruptcy of the United States though, which is what he HAS done.

I'm sure you've never taken an economics class, given your support of the stimulus - which is precisely what is not needed in this instance. By the time most of the money is spent, the United States will either A) already be in economic recovery, and the money will further add to the deficit, or B) The depression will worsen because of the added stress on the budget because the money wasn't spent effectively.

US policy-makers simply cannot expect Americans to spend their way out of the economic recession when over-consumption is the problem in the first place. Over-consumption and indebtedness are weighing down the US economy. The mindset has to be transformed toward restructuring the indebtedness and reducing consumption before creating jobs via the support of small- and medium-scale enterprises.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/ ... -stimulus/

Speaking on C-SPAN, Christina Romer, chairwoman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, said that she expected the economy to begin growing in the fourth quarter of this year. Ben S. Bernanke, the Federal Reserve chairman, made a similar prediction last week. But Ms. Romer also said that she expected unemployment to rise even after the economy turns, saying that gross domestic product has to grow at a rate of about 2.5 percent before unemployment will fall. Before that happens, she said, it is “unfortunately pretty realistic” that the unemployment rate could reach 9.5 percent. It was reasonable to estimate that the G.D.P.’s growth rate in 2010 would be 3 percent, she said. Robert Reich, who served as labor secretary under President Bill Clinton and advised the Obama campaign, said on Sunday that the rate of growth would have to be higher — 4.5 percent — to reverse rising unemployment.

Your great Messiah himself has even admitted that the stimulus isn't working. Straight from the horses mouth. Not too long ago he was bandwagoning for private and foreign investment in government projects to expand a FURTHER 150 billion dollar state government bailout. LOLWUT, where's the need for foreign investment guyzzzzzz, the stimaluz is werkin11111

Of course, not one to take the blame for his failures, Obama has done much like you, and passed the buck onto Bush, rather than the failure of Keynesian economics.

The only people that would be PISSED is RICH folk if your not RICH then you shouldnt be complaining about how much OBAMA is taxing and spending of our money in AMERICA! You idiots talk about all this BY THEBOOK shit.....if we cant spend our way out? Why when they was crying about RECESSION Fox Hills MALL stayd filled and is REBUILDING and ADDING ON? That costs money doesnt it? DUH! Every mall in AMERICA is FILLED! - Ive TOOK LIFE101 so whateva! People are still RIDING/BUYING 1,000,000 homes and 500,000 cars AINT nobody BROKE! Its just yall fatt white RICH motherfuckers saying THEY aint GETTING RICHER? Fuck that BS....give the people MONEY and let us HAVE fun with THERE tax dollars NOT OURS! You my friend are BLIND by BS FACTS and Propaganda! If people are still on MTV and have 100,000+ parties just FOR SWEET 16s? Aint NOBODY BROKE but US not yall. Im done with this shit its starting to make me become disrespectful towards YOU with explaining how IT IS! Aslong, we keep FILLING STADIUMS COUNTLESS OF TIMES, WERE NOT BROKE, its just the rich WHITEMAN complainin about NOT getting RICHER. (More people are buying SAFES for there money, MORE THAN EVER!) Dont be MAD AT US POOR folks for GETTING POORER!

Im starting to think your Larry King

Your talking about one THING about OBAMA and saying hes lied?

Hes ALSO helped VETS and INJURED VETS with there situations and taking down facilities with POOR maintenance and DISEASE free!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 13th, 2009, 5:07 pm

What are you even saying? Seriously, nothing you're saying has anything to do with the discussion at all.

Typical Negroid logic.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Image

What are you even saying? Seriously, nothing you're saying has anything to do with the discussion at all.

Typical Negroid logic.

Your a fucking idiot, I swear! Typical ASSWHITETRASH ASS NUGGA

You said WERE BROKEOMGZ OMGZ like a lil gurl, IM TELLING you its just yall WHITE RICH motherfuckers saying YALL aint getting RICHER so yall think yall getting broker! IF DALLAS COWBOYS can bring 30,000+ and sellout EVERY Week SOMEONES got money rite? IF the MALLS STAYD FILLED SOMEONES GOTMONEY?

Fuck Yu Biased lil BITCH

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 13th, 2009, 5:13 pm

This.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 5:17 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
This.

Your cute, with your GOOGLE pcitures of LMAO or STFU!

Shows whos rite and whos wrong! First it was the WAR, Then its The Money, Now it Face Palm STFU GET A LIFE im signing off