Los Zetas

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Los Zetas

Unread post by MCD » December 9th, 2009, 10:41 pm

I watched that Gangland on Los Zetas from Mexico and how all these fools are ex-soldiers and train their homeboys in military combat. They were part of a Mexican cartel but got so strong they took it over. It was some real crazy shit, anyone got info on them and if they are in the US now? Looks like they beef with La Eme

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: Los Zetas

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 11th, 2009, 9:52 am

zetas be making alot of money,those fools dont care about anything but money,they see a guy in the sts that owes them they will start shooting no matter how many people are around,they heartless like that shit,and i wud not wanna be a cartel and hire those foos cuz yea they will work but as they get more into it they gonna take over more cartels

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 12:29 am

them fools sound straight ruthless, they had a youngster in their gang 17 years old that claimed to have done over 30 ordered hits until he finally got copped. He ran up through AZ i think to take out a emero against orders so just like that the zetas put a greenlight on the lil man after he put in all that work. I forget but I think they ended up killin him. apparently they hire MS-13 in the states so I wonder how that works out when they war with La Eme

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 14th, 2009, 8:36 am

la eme shows no respect to ms,let me break it down to you how i think it is,1 main reason 18st is cool with la eme is because la eme came to us,we didnt got running to them,even members of la eme who arent from 18 know thats true,18st is also respected by la eme cuz we go at with ms straight up,if 18st wasnt cool with la eme and we didnt go at with ms,ms would be deeper and killen more,even if la eme orders florencia,playboys,avenues against ms,they could take the ones in cali,out of state and around the world who would take them,no one cuz la eme wouldnt have alot of soldados,us were like the zetas too,we get hired by all the cartels too bring drugs and all that shit,we just dont be killen innocent people like ms and zetas do

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 8:41 am

Some Project a Mexican Civil Gang War

Cartels vs LA Eme

Who would win, menace or anyone with good insight!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 14th, 2009, 8:50 am

youngspade wrote:Some Project a Mexican Civil Gang War

Cartels vs LA Eme

fuck that be a huge trip,cuz the biggest gang under la eme ms works with both,18st we work with both but we aint bitches like ms we get money,la eme has soldiers,the cartels got members but they got more money and could get soldiers and cops but with the u.s cracken down on corruption in mexico thats gettin harder,and the cartels would probably be killen eachother if they clicked up too gain eachothers turf,the cartels got money which is how they hire everyone to do their shit than they just kill eachother off,la eme has soldiers,i dont know who would win,but alot of people would be killed and alot of money would be made

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 9:09 am

MENACE18 wrote:

Cartels vs LA Eme

fu-- that be a huge trip,because the biggest gang under la eme ms works with both,18st we work with both but we aint women like ms we get money,la eme has soldiers,the cartels got members but they got more money and could get soldiers and cops but with the u.s cracken down on corruption in mexico thats gettin harder,and the cartels would probably be killen eachother if they clicked up too gain eachothers turf,the cartels got money which is how they hire everyone to do their shit than they just kill eachother off,la eme has soldiers,i dont know who would win,but alot of people would be killed and alot of money would be made
Isnt that LA EME's Goals?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 14th, 2009, 5:39 pm

yea but la eme would have to get more money before goin at it with the cartels cuz most of the hispanic hoods that get the dangerous weapons aka assualt rifles,grenades all that shit get it from the cartels who hire the gangs to smuggle in the shit

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 9:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:la eme shows no respect to ms,let me break it down to you how i think it is,1 main reason 18st is cool with la eme is because la eme came to us,we didnt got running to them,even members of la eme who arent from 18 know thats true,18st is also respected by la eme because we go at with ms straight up,if 18st wasnt cool with la eme and we didnt go at with ms,ms would be deeper and killen more,even if la eme orders florencia,playboys,avenues against ms,they could take the ones in cali,out of state and around the world who would take them,no one because la eme wouldnt have alot of soldados,us were like the zetas too,we get hired by all the cartels too bring drugs and all that shit,we just dont be killen innocent people like ms and zetas do
cool homeboy thanks for the explanation

Cartels vs LA Eme

shit that would be one bloody ass war. and think of all the backstabbin, vatos climbin over eachother tryin to get that feria y respeto. I don't think the cartels are havin too much trouble with feds on the regular, except when they crackdown like Project Coronado. But the moderate enforcement shit that the feds put up like 95% of the time probably aint no thing to cartels since they're as well armed and now they even got military soldados.

Personally I think the feds are the cartels #1 enemy, I would think they would probably work something out with US gangs so that everyone lives and makes money.

Zetas apparently have some beef with Eme that I don't understand, but they put hits on a couple emeros

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 15th, 2009, 2:10 am

MCD wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:la eme shows no respect to ms,let me break it down to you how i think it is,1 main reason 18st is cool with la eme is because la eme came to us,we didnt got running to them,even members of la eme who arent from 18 know thats true,18st is also respected by la eme because we go at with ms straight up,if 18st wasnt cool with la eme and we didnt go at with ms,ms would be deeper and killen more,even if la eme orders florencia,playboys,avenues against ms,they could take the ones in cali,out of state and around the world who would take them,no one because la eme wouldnt have alot of soldados,us were like the zetas too,we get hired by all the cartels too bring drugs and all that shit,we just dont be killen innocent people like ms and zetas do
cool homeboy thanks for the explanation

Cartels vs LA Eme

shit that would be one bloody ass war. and think of all the backstabbin, vatos climbin over eachother tryin to get that feria y respeto. I don't think the cartels are havin too much trouble with feds on the regular, except when they crackdown like Project Coronado. But the moderate enforcement shit that the feds put up like 95% of the time probably aint no thing to cartels since they're as well armed and now they even got military soldados.

Personally I think the feds are the cartels #1 enemy, I would think they would probably work something out with US gangs so that everyone lives and makes money.

Zetas apparently have some beef with Eme that I don't understand, but they put hits on a couple emeros
I wrote this for another topic but I’m going to put it here for some background for those of yall that are not well versed in the cartel wars in Mexico.

Where to begin. First EME do not hold any keys in Tijuana at all, like I said before any close relationship EME had with the Tijuana cartel died with Popeye Barron. Bat Martinez never held the position Popeye did with the Arellano Felix brothers, he was not the one that help save Ramon in that disco in Puerto Vallarta. When Bat was arrested in Tijuana he was in pitiful condition, tweaked out drug addict, sure he was in a place that had tons of weed but guarding a stash house in Tijuana ain't no special job. The people that hold power in TJ are el Teo and el Ingeniero and neither of them have any direct ties to EME members. None of the people that are close to them are EME members. In the last five years has there even a mention or rumor of a EME connection with the AFO.? No none.

With that being said the once mighty AFO has become a kind of an extension of the Sinaloa organization. The Arellanos once controlled all the Baja border. Now the Sinaloans took Mexicali from them, El Mayo Zambada who is part of Sinaloa cartel controls drug traffic in that border city. El Teo is being backed by the Sinaloans and at this point I would think el Ingenerio probably buys his dope from the Sinaloans because they have almost no connections outside of Baja. The Arellano family was hit hard by the government and their enemies, they can longer inspire that kind fear it did 15 years ago. With Ramon dead, which was the reason they went to war in the first place, and the rest of the brothers that were active in the organization in prison, Chapo has no real reason to war with them. El Inge is the Ramon’s and Benjamin’s nephew, and has no real connection with the original beef between el Chapo and Arellano bros.

So even if EME were in deep with the Arellanos it wouldn’t mean much at this point, the AFO‘s best days are long behind them.

Now on to the Zetas. None of the REAL Zetas were members of US gangs. There are probably no more than 60 of the Zetas, and quite a few of them are either dead or in jail. Originally they were about 20 of them back in the 90s, they were ex soldiers and cops. The myth about the Zetas is that they were all members of Mexico’s special forces, which is not true. Only about five at most were probably special forces, which in Mexico at that time were called GAFE, Arturo Guzman aka Z1 the founding member was a GAFE and so was the current leader of the Zetas Heriberto Lazcano aka Z3, Z1 was one of the first to get killed when war broke out between the Gulf and Sinaloa cartels. Most of the original 20 were ex regular soldiers and policemen.

Around the time they went from being defensive to offensive in their fight with the Sinaloa cartel, the Zetas went to Guatemala and brought some Kaibiles into the fight, Kaibiles are special forces that are known for jungle warfare. Even though Guatemala is a small poor country their Kaibiles are very well respected, they are even used in the Congo under the UN, and many countries send men from their own elite soldiers to take the Kaibil course. The Zetas got them to be a part of them. Zetas that have been captured say that they and Kaibiles set up schools around the country to train.

Most of the Zetas you hear about are not those guys, they are usually guys that were ex cops and military deserters and any low life they can find and half ass train him to shoot straight and put them to work. I’m sure Lazcano does not consider most the people called Zetas really a part of them. The core group rarely if ever do the fighting, but are capable of it. NONE of the core group of Zetas are gang members.

Also their was sort of a sort of a split between the Z’s in 2007. This was do to the fact that the Z’s were causing havoc on the territories of the one time Sinaloa cartel member Arturo Beltran. They invaded Sonora, Nuevo Leon, and Guerrero. The Z’s pretty much smashed a lot of Arturo’s people and security, so he got a faction of the Zetas to back him and work under him, offered them more money and protection. This Zeta faction is led by Miguel Trevino aka Z40, which in turn caused problems in the Sinaloa cartel and eventually Arturo separated from them, but that’s another story. Z40 and Z1 are usually portrayed as both being part of the same organization but that is false. Z40 just works under orders of Arturo and completely cut ties to Lazcano.

NOW let put more insight to this, for this topic.

The Texas Mexican Mafia and La EME in Califonia are two completely different organizations, one does not have to do with the other. The Mexican Mafia in California, the original Mexican Mafia, has nothing to do with the one in Texas. In the Southwest of the US you got a bunch of prison gangs named Mexican Mafia, don’t mean they are the same thing. And for sure they don’t have the same leaders or follow the same program. In Texas it seems you got a grip of prison gangs that have pull only in their particular side of Texas, which kind of seems the same in Arizona. Oh and Arizona you got Old Mexican Mafia at war with the New Mexican Mafia. So just because they got the same name don’t mean they should be considered the same thing.

Now EME in California, the original one, have ZERO influence in Mexico, none. The only time they did was when Popeye Barron was working as a hit man for the Arellanos. Now don’t think for a second Popeye would have been able to cause the kind of damage he did in Mexico with out the backing of the Arellanos. Without the Arellanos intel, police protection, and influence Popeye would not have been able to find his targets and move around so easily. These days there is no more EME in Tijuana working in the upper levels in the cartel period, they are a none factor in the wars going on right now.

When you think about EME, think only about Southern California. They might have some shit going in other parts, but they only carry the dominant position in hispanic gangs in Southern Cali and nowhere else.

MS-13 and Mara 18 only do low level shit for the cartels. None of the Cartels trust any street gang with anything major. There was a time in Nuevo Laredo when MS13 and Mara 18 were used to fight the Zetas and they got killed of quick. They just got used to test the waters, they were thought of as expendable. That is how cartels view gangs, as something to use for low level shit and nothing more. In a country like Mexico gangs are pretty weak no matter what they claim. Guns are not easy to come by in that country, and they are very expensive. Street gangs in MX are actually POORLY armed compared to US gangs. Reason being is guns are a lot more expensive in Mexico and gang members can’t hustle enough money to but them and even if they did the cartels control most of the gun flow of assault weapons into Mexico.

Even in Central America gangs aint really got the fire power, the Maras in Central America are stronger than the street gangs in Mexico only because they got more numbers. In the part of the world Maras are a big phenomenon. Much is made about Central America having surplus weapons from their Civil Wars but most of the murders in Central America are done with handguns and knives and machetes. A complete contrast to the victims of Mexico’s cartel war that almost always die from rounds from assault rifles. Never has a country in Central America found a big cache of assault rifles linked to either Mara 18 or MS13.

Both EME and the streets gangs in Mexico and Central America are none factor in the war between the cartels.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 15th, 2009, 9:43 am

if the zetas used homies from 18 too try out weapons on we would have been at war with them,we dont care about who they work for we would still be killing them,and were still smuggling shit into the states,ms not really cuz they got killed and locked up

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 15th, 2009, 3:02 pm

MENACE18 wrote:if the zetas used homies from 18 too try out weapons on we would have been at war with them,we dont care about who they work for we would still be killing them,and were still smuggling shit into the states,ms not really because they got killed and locked up
Would you cut BS Menace. You don't know shit about Mexico or 18st other than those rumors you read about in Myspace. Even by your own admission you get a lot of your info by Myspace gossip. Look you live in San Diego read gossip about 18st on forums so stop the BS. You came on here claiming you were 18 years old and live in Inglewood and now you 17 and live San Diego, but I still believe you are younger than 17 and live in Nebraska or some other far away state.

Look youngster if Zetas and 18 went to "war" it wouldn't be a war, it will be a one sided slaughter. There is no chance in hell that any gang, including the one you dick ride, could even touch them in Mexico. In the US zetas or any other cartel don't care about controlling territory like they do in Mexico, they keep quiet and make money. In Mexico when the Military gets to close to a core Zeta member a city wide shootout happens between the the Zetas and Military forces, and it usually last for hours.

Now Menace did your older homies really tell you that 18st control the LA county jails and have all enemies on the street in protective housing? Did some older homies really tell you this? Everyone should know that is stupid to believe, like I said if all of 18st enemies decided to come down on them in jail 18st would be the one in protective housing. I still can't believe you were stupid enough to believe that lie, you just read rumors on Myspace and want to make up conclusions that fit your fantasy.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 15th, 2009, 6:19 pm

mnjmc wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:if the zetas used homies from 18 too try out weapons on we would have been at war with them,we dont care about who they work for we would still be killing them,and were still smuggling shit into the states,ms not really because they got killed and locked up
Would you cut BS Menace. You don't know shit about Mexico or 18st other than those rumors you read about in Myspace. Even by your own admission you get a lot of your info by Myspace gossip. Look you live in San Diego read gossip about 18st on forums so stop the BS. You came on here claiming you were 18 years old and live in Inglewood and now you 17 and live San Diego, but I still believe you are younger than 17 and live in Nebraska or some other far away state.

Look youngster if Zetas and 18 went to "war" it wouldn't be a war, it will be a one sided slaughter. There is no chance in hell that any gang, including the one you dick ride, could even touch them in Mexico. In the US zetas or any other cartel don't care about controlling territory like they do in Mexico, they keep quiet and make money. In Mexico when the Military gets to close to a core Zeta member a city wide shootout happens between the the Zetas and Military forces, and it usually last for hours.

Now Menace did your older homies really tell you that 18st control the LA county jails and have all enemies on the street in protective housing? Did some older homies really tell you this? Everyone should know that is stupid to believe, like I said if all of 18st enemies decided to come down on them in jail 18st would be the one in protective housing. I still can't believe you were stupid enough to believe that lie, you just read rumors on Myspace and want to make up conclusions that fit your fantasy.
wow ur a dumb ass,im 17,im turning 18 on march 28th,i was born march 28th 1992,i live in san diego,does that mean im from san diego,no,im from inglewood,lived there and in west LA before moving to sd,go to riverside and find chris buth of the riverside gang unit and he will tell you bout me and homies from my gang,what part of we got the most soldiers for la eme dont u understand,when u first hit the pen ur a torpedo,ur just there for numbers,when u join and i mean join by carrying out a hit u become a soldier,if our enemies are all bad ass and shit they would have more soldiers in la eme than we do,but they dont,you wanna find me in LA south central 54th and vermont,you wanna find me in sd reo and rancho hills southeast sd,go to vermont and shatto and ask bout me from westside 18st shatto park locos and they will tell u bout me,i dont got shit to hide at all,and yea zetas might take out members but in the end numbers is what matters,if we went to war with them,they might have military skills but we have st skills,they have a few hundred,thousands,we have 1000s and 1000s of soldiers for the hood,and if we did go to war with them the other cartels who dont like the zetas would back us up,la eme would try to get involved maybe to get more money and drugs,and dipshit maybe you dont listen or somethin but back in 05 cops were gettin gang members on myspace and arresting them for crimes they committed,its like the homie Kasper froM CLCs (E.I.P.) said, "im just being real,i aint got shit to hide" yes people talk about shit they do on myspace,you could say thats stupid but too them they dont care,people have been killed cuz theyre myspaces,jamiel shaw is 1 of them,sleepy from ns bolen park got killed cuz his myspace,smokey from ws ms tws got killed cuz he was sayin shit on myspace and vatos found out where he lived and blasted him,theres been gang wars started cuz of myspace and other net shit,so quit talken bout shit u dont know cuz if u were from the sts or knew anythin bout it u wud know theres ppl who write who they are and where they be so that rivals could go too and get down,than theres ppl who just talk shit cuz they dont got nuthin better too do,u keep sayin im fake this im fake that,ive given u all my fucken info,ur bitch ass hasnt even put a fucken name so just shut the fuck up,even ask the native american guy who works with streetgangs.com jc somethin,he remembers me

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2009, 6:30 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
mnjmc wrote:

wow ur a dumb ass,im 17,im turning 18 on march 28th,i was born march 28th 1992,i live in san diego,does that mean im from san diego,no,im from inglewood,lived there and in west LA before moving to sd,go to riverside and find chris buth of the riverside gang unit and he will tell you bout me and homies from my gang,what part of we got the most soldiers for la eme dont u understand,when u first hit the pen ur a torpedo,ur just there for numbers,when u join and i mean join by carrying out a hit u become a soldier,if our enemies are all bad ass and shit they would have more soldiers in la eme than we do,but they dont,you wanna find me in LA south central 54th and vermont,you wanna find me in sd reo and rancho hills southeast sd,go to vermont and shatto and ask bout me from westside 18st shatto park locos and they will tell u bout me,i dont got shit to hide at all,and yea zetas might take out members but in the end numbers is what matters,if we went to war with them,they might have military skills but we have st skills,they have a few hundred,thousands,we have 1000s and 1000s of soldiers for the hood,and if we did go to war with them the other cartels who dont like the zetas would back us up,la eme would try to get involved maybe to get more money and drugs,and dipshit maybe you dont listen or somethin but back in 05 cops were gettin gang members on myspace and arresting them for crimes they committed,its like the homie Kasper froM CLCs (E.I.P.) said, "im just being real,i aint got shit to hide" yes people talk about shit they do on myspace,you could say thats stupid but too them they dont care,people have been killed because theyre myspaces,jamiel shaw is 1 of them,sleepy from ns bolen park got killed because his myspace,smokey from ws ms tws got killed because he was sayin shit on myspace and vatos found out where he lived and blasted him,theres been gang wars started because of myspace and other net shit,so quit talken bout shit u dont know because if u were from the sts or knew anythin bout it u wud know theres ppl who write who they are and where they be so that rivals could go too and get down,than theres ppl who just talk shit because they dont got nuthin better too do,u keep sayin im fake this im fake that,ive given u all my #%@&$% info,ur bitch ass hasnt even put a #%@&$% name so just shut the fu-- up,even ask the native american guy who works with streetgangs.com jc somethin,he remembers me

I think I remember someone saying Alonso used you to contact another 18ster?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 16th, 2009, 8:35 am

alonso the black guy,it was J.C somethin,he works with streetgangs somethin where he goes around video tapin gangs around the u.s. and shit,he hit me up and told me if i cud get him into contact with the homie mr.snoopy from my click,he knows me and he knows im from 18

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 16th, 2009, 9:21 am

MENACE18 wrote:alonso the black guy,it was J.C somethin,he works with streetgangs somethin where he goes around video tapin gangs around the u.s. and shit,he hit me up and told me if i cud get him into contact with the homie mr.snoopy from my click,he knows me and he knows im from 18

Oh yeah something like that

carlos22338

Unread post by carlos22338 » December 28th, 2009, 4:23 pm

the california eme needs to get all mexican gangs in the usa under one banner like they did in so cal,then start taxing all drugs that come past the borders.with all the man power they would have the cartels would have to pay up,

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 30th, 2009, 12:06 pm

carlos22338 wrote:the california eme needs to get all mexican gangs in the usa under one banner like they did in so cal,then start taxing all drugs that come past the borders.with all the man power they would have the cartels would have to pay up,
That would be interesting. But it probably wouldn't happen because you're talkin about uniting different organizations eme and texas syndicate would have to become allies and I think they are enemies in the few places they see eachother. Socal and Norcal would never ally with each other but I guess there's no need for nortenos if you're taxin at the border. But who knows if theres one thing to bring all these vatos together its money know what i mean?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 30th, 2009, 6:33 pm

MCD wrote:
carlos22338 wrote:the california eme needs to get all mexican gangs in the usa under one banner like they did in so cal,then start taxing all drugs that come past the borders.with all the man power they would have the cartels would have to pay up,
That would be interesting. But it probably wouldn't happen because you're talkin about uniting different organizations eme and texas syndicate would have to become allies and I think they are enemies in the few places they see eachother. Socal and Norcal would never ally with each other but I guess there's no need for nortenos if you're taxin at the border. But who knows if theres one thing to bring all these vatos together its money know what i mean?

It would have to be a stretch from Sur to La Familia in ATL connecting even the ones in Florida!(Alot of Mexico work touches thus far or further but just the southern border of United States!....and they would never get Latin Kings with them and they dont need em because Lating Kings Operate through the gaynadian border!

But back on subject we know how powerful on the Cartel influence in America and would be overpowered in America aswell, fuck the Los Zetas compared to that....they dont even have the manpower to compete with La Eme's power in that stage! Then you'll see blacks do the same thing but that wouldnt play in the cards of Mexicans, Aslong they keep blacks seperated they WIN expecially in LA County!

During the summer of '06 almost everywhere in LA County every hood that could draw peace DID, some went back to beefing but some ARE still standing today going on 2010! Alot of black gang members are Not really doingg the whole Black on Black TOOOOOOO much like the 90s when we didnt even worry about Mexicans because most were cool and were doing there own thing with there beefs, A little racial too doing those days but it was STILL on a good standing OVERALL on the STREETS! Bloods and Crips have cliqd up to war with 18st and TFlatz, and many other gangs! But black people showed what were capable of during the riots in LA....! Mexicans seen us and how powerful we were they had no choice but to be down WITH us plus they made money aswell and feed families!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 14th, 2010, 3:47 pm

I just wanted to say that I finished that book "the Black Hand" and at the end Rene Enriquez mentioned how emeros were organizing for a treaty between ALL hispanic prison gangs, that means La Eme, Nuestra Familia, Texas Syndicate, Latin Kings, and Eme groups in the southwest under one roof, controlling the import of drugs from the cartels. That would also mean a lot of fuckin soldados in the states allied with eachother. Scary thought when u figure there's almost half a million latinos gangbangin in the US

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 14th, 2010, 3:52 pm

youngspade wrote:
MCD wrote:

It would have to be a stretch from Sur to La Familia in ATL connecting even the ones in Florida!(Alot of Mexico work touches thus far or further but just the southern border of United States!....and they would never get Latin Kings with them and they dont need em because Lating Kings Operate through the gaynadian border!

But back on subject we know how powerful on the Cartel influence in America and would be overpowered in America aswell, fu-- the Los Zetas compared to that....they dont even have the manpower to compete with La Eme's power in that stage! Then you'll see blacks do the same thing but that wouldnt play in the cards of Mexicans, Aslong they keep blacks seperated they WIN expecially in LA County!

During the summer of '06 almost everywhere in LA County every hood that could draw peace DID, some went back to beefing but some ARE still standing today going on 2010! Alot of black gang members are Not really doingg the whole Black on Black TOOOOOOO much like the 90s when we didnt even worry about Mexicans because most were cool and were doing there own thing with there beefs, A little racial too doing those days but it was STILL on a good standing OVERALL on the STREETS! Bloods and Crips have cliqd up to war with 18st and TFlatz, and many other gangs! But black people showed what were capable of during the riots in LA....! Mexicans seen us and how powerful we were they had no choice but to be down WITH us plus they made money aswell and feed families!
I wonder what the future of black gangs in LA will be 10-15 years from now. crips and bloods wont have a choice but to click up. I think you're right about LK's and NF never allying with Eme, but when Rene talked about it in Black Hand it sounded like a win win for all

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 15th, 2010, 2:14 pm

In the book he talked of allying NF or LK?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 23rd, 2010, 8:07 pm

youngspade wrote:In the book he talked of allying NF or LK?
Uniting all of them, all latino criminal organizations into one big ass scary supergang. I don't think it would happen though, I dont think vatos got that kind of diplomatic capacity, or any gangsters for that matter.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 24th, 2010, 1:36 am

MCD wrote:
youngspade wrote:In the book he talked of allying NF or LK?
Uniting all of them, all latino criminal organizations into one big ass scary supergang. I don't think it would happen though, I dont think vatos got that kind of diplomatic capacity, or any gangsters for that matter.

LOL Latin Kings would laugh

NF they got a chance, Bulldogs, if NF and Sur did, they mite not but mite aswell because they will be sucked in regardless!

But chance of this ever happening? 0

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 29th, 2010, 1:00 am

thats what im thinkin, the common denominator would have to be alot of cash for each organization, divided equally, or it would do nothing but incite backstabbing anarchy.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 13th, 2010, 11:31 am

It wouldn't work, unless Eme kept that racist shit in the west, and anyway the feds would crack that shit with the quickness. Black gangs will be extinct cuz they don't think, Mexicans dont think like white or asians but they think further than blacks.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 15th, 2010, 12:48 pm

I just heard about LKs and Nortenos being allies in places like Texas, anyone heard of that.