Obama's sends 30,000 troops to Afghanistan

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Obama's sends 30,000 troops to Afghanistan

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 13th, 2009, 5:21 pm

I don't see how you can think you're right when I proved without a shadow of a doubt that Obama has done nothing but further the collapse of the US economy, and all you've done is post about unrelated things.

Now tell me, what has Obama done that has revitalized the economy? Whose economic stimulus led to the highest unemployment rate in 25 years? Who facilitated the largest growth of the US debt in history? Who began spending money at a rate 750% higher than inflation?

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Bush...it was your precious little Negro Obama...the "smartest president ever!!1111111".

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 6:03 pm

Azure9920 wrote:I don't see how you can think you're right when I proved without a shadow of a doubt that Obama has done nothing but further the collapse of the US economy, and all you've done is post about unrelated things.

Now tell me, what has Obama done that has revitalized the economy? Whose economic stimulus led to the highest unemployment rate in 25 years? Who facilitated the largest growth of the US debt in history? Who began spending money at a rate 750% higher than inflation?

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Bush...it was your precious little Negro Obama...the "smartest president ever!!1111111".

I see why people ignore you, I didnt see it until now!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 13th, 2009, 6:06 pm

youngspade wrote:I see why people think blacks are stupid
Yep, it's because of people like you. Well, that and cultural abscess.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » December 15th, 2009, 6:48 am

youngspade wrote:
dinky wrote:They gave him a nobel peace prize and he sends 30000 soldiers to Afghanisten

Because next year you will see the benefits of him being in OFFICE! Bush just made us broke, so you must be a COMMIE/Bush SUpporter/ Trailer Trash?

Also, Germany and France are suppose to be there for us in AFGHANISTAN but there presence isnt much of an affect! In the war over there and it sucks that a COUNTRY like CANADA is still there spreadded thin with troops and supplies! Atleast while Canada is helping us, they are gett SUPPLIES and LEARNING new war tactics with us that they wouldnt have a clue about because CANADA never went to a REAL WAR! Imagine CANADA if they did go to WAR? But they will always have our backs just like us. (Weve built More MISSILE Defenses on the CANADA border than THEY got PERIOD.) SO we protect our brothers in CRIME.[/quote I must be a Commie/Bush supporter/Trailer Trash,hahahaha this is why Americans are not renowned for their brains.Yous elected Bush enough said.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 15th, 2009, 8:06 am

hey sentena sorry for sounding like a prick..

On another note, if the entire country is stupid for electing one man, well then history has proven were all stupid.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2009, 10:57 am

dinky wrote:
youngspade wrote:
dinky wrote:They gave him a nobel peace prize and he sends 30000 soldiers to Afghanisten

Because next year you will see the benefits of him being in OFFICE! Bush just made us broke, so you must be a COMMIE/Bush SUpporter/ Trailer Trash?

Also, Germany and France are suppose to be there for us in AFGHANISTAN but there presence isnt much of an affect! In the war over there and it sucks that a COUNTRY like CANADA is still there spreadded thin with troops and supplies! Atleast while Canada is helping us, they are gett SUPPLIES and LEARNING new war tactics with us that they wouldnt have a clue about because CANADA never went to a REAL WAR! Imagine CANADA if they did go to WAR? But they will always have our backs just like us. (Weve built More MISSILE Defenses on the CANADA border than THEY got PERIOD.) SO we protect our brothers in CRIME.[/quote I must be a Commie/Bush supporter/Trailer Trash,hahahaha this is why Americans are not renowned for their brains.Yous elected Bush enough said.
I voted AL GORE! and he got cheated!