To Dr.Funky/The Ghost/Whatever

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

To Dr.Funky/The Ghost/Whatever

Unread post by Dobre » November 6th, 2009, 1:45 pm

If you're still lurking here somewhere...

Yeah, Buffalo, New York is a major shithole. That level of horrible does not even exist in Macedonia. I know what you mean now.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: To Dr.Funky/The Ghost/Whatever

Unread post by whiskeyjack » November 14th, 2009, 12:55 pm

buffalo is nothing compared to shitty parts of eastern europe or the far east russia......

buffalo still have public services, running water isnt shut off after 8 in buffalo, the roads are actually driveable i say this because you can still use a two wheel drive on the roads there....the ambulance will actually come sorta on time, instead of tommorow, etc etc...

A ghost just wants to be ghetto, he would rather insult the lower class of one ethnic group (hillbillies), and turn a blind eye and hangout with the lower class of another ethnic group...

Like he said when he hears the words nigger in a song he thinks brother? He would rather stand in line and make fun of people who look like him with someone of another group who is actually racist etc etc...

He said we dont understand what white kids playing gangster go through, and to be honest should we?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 15th, 2009, 10:36 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:buffalo is nothing compared to _____ parts of eastern europe or the far east russia......

buffalo still have public services, running water isnt shut off after 8 in buffalo, the roads are actually driveable i say this because you can still use a two wheel drive on the roads there....the ambulance will actually come sorta on time, instead of tommorow, etc etc...

A ghost just wants to be ghetto, he would rather insult the lower class of one ethnic group (hillbillies), and turn a blind eye and hangout with the lower class of another ethnic group...

Like he said when he hears the words nigger in a song he thinks brother? He would rather stand in line and make fun of people who look like him with someone of another group who is actually racist etc etc...

He said we dont understand what white kids playing gangster go through, and to be honest should we?
Of course..

Gypsy kid in Macedonia 0:51

Or black kids playing mafia calling themselves 'gangsta'...

No, we shouldn't LMFAO

But I don't think they'd want this either, this .. Gypsy man or transvestite or woman or some shit got raped at gunpoint by Macedonian cops

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 15th, 2009, 11:29 pm

The Alfi are people employed in a civilian form by the Macedonian police forces to serve and wear all that Macedonian police crap but in a special division which handles common situations in Macedonia that regular cops cannot as much - such as street fights.

These are basically undereducated brutes that are employed by the police services to beat on random people several times during the day around the cities and towns. Whenever there's a brawl or big street fight(not a riot lmfao), they call the Alfi, and by this I mean nightclubs mostly. For the bars/kafanas they have regular police officers.

And so, Macedonian police brutality

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » November 18th, 2009, 8:56 am

Dobre when the fuck where you in buffalo? Did you ride in the back seat of your dads mini van listening to the radio on your way to do some early Christmas shopping in Buffalo? Even though Buffalo is kept a float by canadian shoppers, i still stick by my comments

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 18th, 2009, 3:24 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:Dobre when the fu-- where you in buffalo? Did you ride in the back seat of your dads mini van listening to the radio on your way to do some early Christmas shopping in Buffalo? Even though Buffalo is kept a float by canadian shoppers, i still stick by my comments
*facepalm*

I have never gone to Buffalo for Christmas shopping. Why? Well I've always lived a little too far from the American border to just drop by there for some Christmas shopping. Second, I'm not so much into spending alot of money for a dumb Catholic holiday. I'd make money if anything. I'm far from holy even though the current Macedonian archbishop himself baptised me as a baby, the one with the Krupps and Pope Benedict.

When I did go to Buffalo, I was sitting in the front passanger seat of my dad's Toyota Matrix. It was what, about 4-5 weeks ago? I wasn't listening to the radio, I had my window rolled down playing my Tose Proeski CD and singing on the top of my lungs while everyone on the street stared and swore at me as I passed by.

Buffalo was miserable, but it wasn't 'hard'. That place is a typical dump you'd find anywhere in the world. The people might be black or latino and wear crappy baggy clothing, but the mood is the same - everyone is pissed off and you can sense the tension in the air. I wasn't moved by it. I've been through worse.

Also, why the hell in that such a Canadian shopper heaven is there not a goddamn resturaunt easy to find?

I'll just say Buffalo McDonalds > all other burger places in the world

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » November 30th, 2009, 11:27 pm

Petar got a new account now?..interesting...

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 4th, 2009, 9:02 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:Petar got a new account now?..interesting...
I have plenty.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 19th, 2009, 1:34 am

lol I rarely come to this site anymore but whiskeyjack is a known neo nazi klan member white nationalist that is offended that his devilish ignorance was exposed to the site. Dude would get his ass handed to him in Buffalo. lol

You can stay on the internet talking about things you have no clue about. I live in the real world.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 19th, 2009, 1:43 am

And to answer dobre, dont go off what cornballs on the internet have to say, research it yourself.

Buffalo and upstate new york have been discussed in the UNITED NATIONS because of the immense level of income disparity.

And if you don't believe me here's the news link:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/ameri ... 51343.html

Matter of fact here's the UN report itself:

http://www.unhabitat.org/downloads/docs ... PR%201.pdf

Upstate New York has gone through 40+ years of crazy stuff including race riots, drug kingpins, serial killers, corrupt cops, corrupt government officials, racism, immense poverty all that stuff.

Take a trip out to the cities, go to the soup kitchens, the homeless shelters and the county buildings where people apply for aid and ask them their stories.

Don't go by what people "think" it's like.

I've already spent too much time on this site today already. lol peace

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 19th, 2009, 9:24 am

A Ghost wrote:lol I rarely come to this site anymore but whiskeyjack is a known neo nazi klan member white nationalist that is offended that his devilish ignorance was exposed to the site. Dude would get his ass handed to him in Buffalo. lol

You can stay on the internet talking about things you have no clue about. I live in the real world.

exposed? Your talking out of your ass A_ghost, im far from ignorant....

I wouldnt survive in Buffalo? Get real boy thats a high school mentallity, you got there...

If i lived and grew up in Buffalo id probably own you...Trust me, im really good a networking

LOL a known clan member obviously you dont know shit A_ghost, Ive discussed my posts with people on here that have more of a fucking clue then you and ive provided links and my opinions. Ive been welcomed to post here.

Dont get upset some people get confuse my shit, like your doing or other people on here....

"I think colour labels are stupid i dont give a shit what colour you are"

"i think out of control immigration needs to be managed properly, i dont care about the melenin tinged immigrants, i only care about the ones that bring there problems to my country"

"i think white people who whisper brother to themselves everytime they hear nigga in a rap song, is trying to be something he is not"

"You seem to think white people are the only racists in the world, you think hillbillies and rednecks are born racist and evil"

"You think cops doing there job is racist, like that thread where you posted cops went into overkill. Mabye if you hadnt thought about it, mabye the drugs are part of your communities problem not the solution"

"I think the nation of islam is a racists cult"

In that al-jazeer link those places you mentioned dont have many of the necessities you still have in New york state. And i know as i type this canadian shoppers as pumping money in your economy, something else those 3rd world places dont have...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 19th, 2009, 9:45 am

So Western New York state is nothing compared to eastern europe, far east russia, nairobi, south africa.... You have way more infrastructure in place that doesnt exist in those places....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 19th, 2009, 9:31 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:So Western New York state is nothing compared to eastern europe, far east russia, nairobi, south africa.... You have way more infrastructure in place that doesnt exist in those places....
You're a Canadian speaking on mainly American racial and societal problems. That's like someone from the Netherlands speaking on the socio-racial-economic relationships between the rich and the poor in Puerto Rico. lol

The fact that you spend all your time online complaining about the NOI and focusing much of your hate towards me speaks volumes. I aint even been on this site in months and people are STILL making threads about me and taking shots at the hometown.

Fuck all that "I'd own you" shit. You STILL don't know shit about what you're talking about. Blacks make HALF of what whites make out here doing the same shit. The FEDS are here investigating this shit. And this racism and poverty has created some fucked up things. Go to the Langfield projects in East Buff and talk all that tough guy internet shit. They be putting down yellow bullet casing markers for hours at your scene, and thats a E true hollywood mutha fuckin story.

Home Makeover came to west buffalo and it was so bad they not only renovated the family's house that they picked they renovated the whole fuckin block.

One again, you STAY speakin on shit you don't know nothing about. I cant stress this enough. I really can't. You have no clue whats going on. ESPECIALLY in my neck of the woods.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 20th, 2009, 3:36 am

A Ghost wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:So Western New York state is nothing compared to eastern europe, far east russia, nairobi, south africa.... You have way more infrastructure in place that doesnt exist in those places....
You're a Canadian speaking on mainly American racial and societal problems. That's like someone from the Netherlands speaking on the socio-racial-economic relationships between the rich and the poor in Puerto Rico. lol

The fact that you spend all your time online complaining about the NOI and focusing much of your hate towards me speaks volumes. I aint even been on this site in months and people are STILL making threads about me and taking shots at the hometown.

fu-- all that "I'd own you" shit. You STILL don't know shit about what you're talking about. Blacks make HALF of what whites make out here doing the same shit. The FEDS are here investigating this shit. And this racism and poverty has created some #%@& up things. Go to the Langfield projects in East Buff and talk all that tough guy internet shit. They be putting down yellow bullet casing markers for hours at your scene, and thats a E true hollywood mutha fuckin story.

Home Makeover came to west buffalo and it was so bad they not only renovated the family's house that they picked they renovated the whole fuckin block.

One again, you STAY speakin on shit you don't know nothing about. I cant stress this enough. I really can't. You have no clue whats going on. ESPECIALLY in my neck of the woods.
lol, A Ghost still droppin science. What's good my man? I came back and all the real mufuckas had left (Sen, X, you, christina, Tre, Manifesttruth, creativemind, etc.) leavin bustas... What you been up to homie?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 20th, 2009, 8:18 am

fine a_ghost but ive been to both places and niagara isnt worse off then eastern russia i dont care what you people say...

And thats fucking real

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 20th, 2009, 12:28 pm

im back here to spell it out for you

YOU HAVE MORE OPPOURTUNITY IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS THEN IN EASTERN EUROPE ESPECIALLY THE FAR EAST RUSSIA.......... And trust me i do have a fucking clue about western new york state, especially since we unload money in your fucking economy.

Im here telling you what ive seen in your shitty city, and im telling you there are shittier places.... You can glorify niagara all you want, it aint nothing compared to where people live that get NO FUCKING WAGES.....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 2:12 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
im back here to spell it out for you

YOU HAVE MORE OPPOURTUNITY IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS THEN IN EASTERN EUROPE ESPECIALLY THE FAR EAST RUSSIA.......... And trust me i do have a #%@&#%@ clue about western new york state, especially since we unload money in your #%@&#%@ economy.

Im here telling you what ive seen in your _____ city, and im telling you there are shittier places.... You can glorify niagara all you want, it aint nothing compared to where people live that get NO #%@&#%@ WAGES.....
lmao blah blah blah

You a white cornball from Canada

Nuff said

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 2:16 pm

lmao dont know one give a fuck about no east russia, that aint got shit to do with the price of crack in cleveland. lol

PEACE Peron, Ive been busy with work, school, females. lol this internet shit was getting me into trouble plus the shit was addicting. Then we got flooded by 13 year olds from New Zealand and shit and it stopped being about US issues a while ago.

I guess I aged out. Although I STAY at allhiphop and on facebook. lol

Ive been out in the community proactively trying to help fix things, there's a LOT of work to do. Shit is beyond fucked up out there for these youth. Every one of these kids got a horror story. Its crazy.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 21st, 2009, 2:27 pm

now im a white cornball as opposed to a racist, you cant even make up your fucking mind. EVERYTHING I SAID IS TRUE

YOUR right who gives a fuck about eastern russia, but this is a thread about comparing it to niagara and some kid who lives in a fantasy world... AND IM TELLING YOU YOUR PLACE AINT SHIT COMPARED TO RUSSIA.

If you dont care about it then dont reply, and if i offended you get over it and accept it

Whenever i go to niagara whole blocks of people aint growing potatoes and cabbage just to fucking live. They werent waiting on the salmon run to harvest fish eggs to sell on the caviar black market, they dont even have MONEY TO BUY GUNS TO BLAST PEOPLE, OR BUY COKE....

YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THE PRICE OF COKE AND WHICH GUNS TO BUY

You try and push your place as being the hardest fucking place on earth when its far from that.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 21st, 2009, 2:31 pm

SOME PEOPLE IN RUSSIA WOULD KILL TO HAVE YOUR FUCKING JOB AT DUNKIN DONUTS, THATS WHY THEY COME TO OUR COUNTRY TOO WORK IN CONDITIONS YOU HATE

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 8:30 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:SOME PEOPLE IN RUSSIA WOULD KILL TO HAVE YOUR #%@&#%@ JOB AT DUNKIN DONUTS, THATS WHY THEY COME TO OUR COUNTRY TOO WORK IN CONDITIONS YOU HATE
blah blah blah

Russians aint gettin shot down by redneck cops while being called the N word after being denied jobs and paid half wages while once again being called the N word.

lol U mad angry white man? lol You being oppressed? lmao fu-k outta here

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 21st, 2009, 8:46 pm

A Ghost wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:SOME PEOPLE IN RUSSIA WOULD KILL TO HAVE YOUR #%@&#%@ JOB AT DUNKIN DONUTS, THATS WHY THEY COME TO OUR COUNTRY TOO WORK IN CONDITIONS YOU HATE
blah blah blah

Russians aint gettin shot down by redneck cops while being called the N word after being denied jobs and paid half wages while once again being called the N word.

How the hell can you even talk when you've never been in a fucking third world country?

You come and preach your b*llshit in Macedonia or Russia you'll get your head chopped off, sprinkled with Baluga caviar and your blood will be chilli.

I kick the shit out of kids like this and get away with it

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 8:50 pm

And you stay bringing up Russia like it matters or something lol

I dont give a fu-k about a Russia. We got our own problems and the shit is far from sweet. Caused by racists like you.

Like I said, Ive been on here for years dishing out pictures and news links about the town and how shit really is out here. You wanna talk all hardbody online about people in the NOI, then pick ya nuts up and drive down to Buffalo and say something about them to their faces.

I think its funny when out of towners and especially foriegners act like I dont know what the hell Im talking about. lol Like I dont see shit happen right in front of my face. fuck outta here lmao

Stay whining about people he's never met or encountered like a 13 year old NSYNC fan on her period.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 8:52 pm

Dobre wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
blah blah blah

How the hell can you even talk when you've never been in a #%@&#%@ third world country?

You come and preach your b*llshit in Macedonia or Russia you'll get your head chopped off, sprinkled with Baluga caviar and your blood will be chilli.

I kick the shit out of kids like this and get away with it
you've been online 19 hours a day since 2005. Fu-k outta here with those ducktales

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 8:57 pm

All you foriegners are the reason why the damn site fell off in the first place.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 21st, 2009, 8:58 pm

A Ghost wrote:
blah blah blah

no they get shot and left for dead, and the 1 or 2 cops in the city dont give a fuck about them

other things to think about A_GHOST is that they are lucky to have a grade 6 education, while you and your friends have the option to drop out of high school

Your the one idolizing drug dealers who kill there own communities talking about inflated crack prices.... lol, trying to sound all gangster and black with stupid assumptions

You said your doing community work, if its true which i doubt. Then thats another example of what niagara has and eastern russia doesnt have, people there just dont care....

the black people are no different then the lower class in russia, and ill say they have it even worse, in the east then in niagara falls.....

You talk about people stripping copper pipes from abandoned houses, in eastern russia they dont have copper pipes killing bacteria in there water

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 9:00 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
blah blah blah

no they get shot and left for dead, and the 1 or 2 cops in the city dont give a fu-- about them

other things to think about A_GHOST is that they are lucky to have a grade 6 education, while you and your friends have the option to drop out of high school

Your the one idolizing drug dealers who kill there own communities talking about inflated crack prices.... lol, trying to sound all gangster and black with stupid assumptions

You said your doing community work, if its true which i doubt. Then thats another example of what niagara has and eastern russia doesnt have, people there just dont care....

the black people are no different then the lower class in russia, and ill say they have it even worse, in the east then in niagara falls.....

You talk about people stripping copper pipes from abandoned houses, in eastern russia they dont have copper pipes killing bacteria in there water
I looked at what you posted. I started reading it then I was like "oh wait, he's from Canada. He doesn't know shit" then I laughed quietly to myself and sipped some hot cocoa. lol ;-)

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 21st, 2009, 9:04 pm

You complain about how miserable the US is? I know how miserable the US is, trust me...

But that doesn't even compare to this misery

And even with NOTHING, at least half wage means something, but having nothing means...nothing

And people still find ways to be happy

^ And with a face like that that scares adults let alone kids...

And he probably stole that trumpet, too..

And it's all drug and organ money that funds these celebrations...

And as for the A Ghost's latest post...

JESUS FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH

AND I STILL SAY THERE'S WORSE SHIT THAN THAT IN FUCKING RUSSIA AND FUCKING MACEDONIA

You're being arrogant and ignorant. You should come to Macedonia and Russia first and then you'll be allowed to compare.

And to the even more recent post...

Now, you can suck my fucking dick and all your n1gger friends can fucking go have a fucking orgy and die at the hands of the fucking white man.

I'm sick of your fucking preaching, you act like your problem is the biggest one.

How about this, that same redneck cop that kills your parents paralyzes you and while he pisses on your mother and father on their funeral his redneck cop friends make you masturbate to the entire scene while you're sitting in a wheelchair.

Sounds funny right? I mean, compared to 100 bucks a month in social welfare and unemployement those Buffalo folks get...alongside the drug dealing, I mean yeah, crack to feed your kids right? 500 bucks a month extra? Not enough?

Picture this..

Compared to the 150 bucks a month my father's brother, my uncle, makes working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, in a fucking shoe factory putting shoes together like a cotton picking slave did 300 years ago........

So he's become a chronic alcoholic with health problems and on top of that he has 2 daughters which are in higher education and for them to succeed he needs to try harder.....

And little sleep.......

Compare it. And the apartment for his wife and 2 daughters(which he BOUGHT like what 20 years ago when he HAD money, yeah did some illigal shit back then and even then he was born into a family of 5, mother father and his brother and sister, where my fucking grandmother practically had a loaf of bread for an entire week which she gave equal parts to the hungry ass kids once a day, and that apartment is the size of your fucking kitchen) is the size of a bachelor in the housing projects in Buffalo.

And you should shut the fuck up with the all you foreigners post. You act as if America is the shittiest place on Earth and then get mad when people say America is shitttty. Your ancestors were the ones who killed and raped the Native Americans and enslaved the blacks, so don't try and pick sides and act all innocent because it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass. In my eyes you're a fucking traitor. A shame to the race.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 9:07 pm

Go buy me a Croissant

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 21st, 2009, 9:07 pm

A Ghost wrote:I looked at what you posted. I started reading it then I was like "oh wait, he's from Canada. He doesn't know shit" then I laughed quietly to myself and sipped some hot cocoa. lol ;-)
Now lol you deserve to die in the shit hole you're living in. Have fun being a miserable, suicidal motherfucker in the most fucking miserable place on Earth - Buffalo, omg so ghetto all those ruined apartment buildings don't even match the African slums filled with shit garbage and dead African corpses. Just go and blame all your problems away on SG. And suck Bush's old shriveled up snail dick.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 21st, 2009, 9:10 pm

Dobre wrote:You complain about how miserable the US is? I know how miserable the US is, trust me...

But that doesn't even compare to this misery

And even with NOTHING, at least half wage means something, but having nothing means...nothing

And people still find ways to be happy

^ And with a face like that that scares adults let alone kids...

And he probably stole that trumpet, too..

And it's all drug and organ money that funds these celebrations...

And as for the A Ghost's latest post...

JESUS FOR THE LOVE OF fu-- I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH

AND I STILL SAY THERE'S WORSE SHIT THAN THAT IN #%@&#%@ RUSSIA AND #%@&#%@ MACEDONIA

You're being arrogant and ignorant. You should come to Macedonia and Russia first and then you'll be allowed to compare.

And to the even more recent post...

Now, you can suck my #%@&#%@ dick and all your n1gger friends can #%@&#%@ go have a #%@&#%@ orgy and die at the hands of the #%@&#%@ white man.

I'm sick of your #%@&#%@ preaching, you act like your problem is the biggest one.

How about this, that same redneck cop that kills your parents paralyzes you and while he pisses on your mother and father on their funeral his redneck cop friends make you masturbate to the entire scene while you're sitting in a wheelchair.

Sounds funny right? I mean, compared to 100 bucks a month in social welfare and unemployement those Buffalo folks get...alongside the drug dealing, I mean yeah, crack to feed your kids right? 500 bucks a month extra? Not enough?

Picture this..

Compared to the 150 bucks a month my father's brother, my uncle, makes working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, in a #%@&#%@ shoe factory putting shoes together like a cotton picking slave did 300 years ago........

So he's become a chronic alcoholic with health problems and on top of that he has 2 daughters which are in higher education and for them to succeed he needs to try harder.....

And little sleep.......

Compare it. And the apartment for his wife and 2 daughters(which he BOUGHT like what 20 years ago when he HAD money, yeah did some illigal shit back then and even then he was born into a family of 5, mother father and his brother and sister, where my #%@&#%@ grandmother practically had a loaf of bread for an entire week which she gave equal parts to the hungry ass kids once a day, and that apartment is the size of your #%@&#%@ kitchen) is the size of a bachelor in the housing projects in Buffalo.

And you should shut the fu-- up with the all you foreigners post. You act as if America is the shittiest place on Earth and then get mad when people say America is shitttty. Your ancestors were the ones who killed and raped the Native Americans and enslaved the blacks, so don't try and pick sides and act all innocent because it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass. In my eyes you're a #%@&#%@ traitor. A shame to the race.
Your daddy lets you use his laptop this late at night? You must be on Christmas vacation huh? Make sure your letter to Santa is written up so he can see what a good little boy you've been. lmao

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 21st, 2009, 9:10 pm

i aint racist you stupid shit get that through your thick skull

i think your a fucking idiot. You havent been anywhere else to compare niagara to anything else so shut the fuck up.... Im sticking with the topic

If someone cant comment on a FUCKING FACT, then forget everything you know...

complain complain complain but you have it better then the places i mentioned SO YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ALL WHITE PEOPLE EXCEPT FOR YOU BEING RACIST BY DEFAULT

YOUR ACTING LIKE A 4 YR OLD AND JUST TRYING MY PATIENCE, I CAN COMPROMISE BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND YOU DONT HAVE IT THE WORSE ON THIS PLANET CALLED EARTH.