Nick Rizzuto Jr. murdered in Montreal

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Nick Rizzuto Jr. murdered in Montreal

Unread post by thewestside » January 6th, 2010, 6:10 pm

Reprisals likely, but don't expect all-out war on Montreal streets, experts say
The Canadian Press
January 6, 2009

MONTREAL - Experts doubt an all-out war between the Mob and street gangs is in the offing despite the brazen slaying of the eldest son of a jailed Montreal Mafia boss.

Speculation is rife that street gangs are linked to the Dec. 28 killing of Nicolo Rizzuto Jr., son of Vito Rizzuto, the reputed head of the Italian Mafia in Montreal.

But observers don't believe street gangs have the sophistication or the financial resources for a war like the biker gang battle between the Hells Angels and the Rock Machine in the 1990s.

"I don't think they can declare a full-out war," said Michael Chettleburgh, a Canadian street gang expert.

Montreal police have not made an arrest in the Rizzuto killing. A weapon was recovered and witnesses reported seeing a black male fleeing on foot.

Many of the city's street gangs are predominantly made up of young Haitians.

"What's happening (with the Rizzuto slaying) is not common and I think it's going to spell some retribution at the street level for sure," said Chettleburgh, who has written extensively about gangs.

"But I don't think for a moment that this is marking the emergence of street gangs as all of a sudden being more powerful than organized crime in Montreal."

Montreal police declined to be interviewed and will release street gang statistics next month. In July, police reported that street gang crime was down.

But since then, there have been signs of tension in the underworld, including a rash of arson attacks in the city's east end targeting mainly Italian cafes.

On Wednesday, police were investigating yet another Molotov cocktail attack, this time coupled with an armed robbery carried out by four men at yet another cafe.

Mickendy Demosthene, an 18-year-old with ties to gangs, was charged in the previous firebombings and police said other arrests were possible.

Chettleburgh says it's not uncommon for long-established gangs, like ones in Montreal, to evolve into "mid-level gangs" that aren't quite at the level of established organized crime.

"You see some of this playing out across the country," he said.

"But I wouldn't look at it as taking on the Mafia. That's a high-risk proposition and I don't think they have the sophistication or the financing and other connections to make that happen."

Bloc Quebecois MP Maria Mourani, a criminologist and street-gang expert, said there have been rumours of a rift between elements of the Italian Mafia and street gangs who have previously been allies.

She said she believes a street gang is working with a breakaway faction within the Mob because it "doesn't want to work for the Hells Angels or the Mafia. They want to work for themselves."

The Montreal Mafia's leadership is believed to be in shambles with Vito Rizzuto serving a prison sentence in the United States and other top leaders behind bars after a major police roundup in 2006 called Operation Colisee.

Police crackdowns against biker gangs have left the Montreal underworld situation in a state of flux. But Mourani also doubts there is a war brewing and points to the care with which the firebombings were conducted.

"Street gang members don't care about collateral damage or innocent victims," Mourani said.

"But the Molotov cocktail attacks were done in a way to limit damage."

Police estimate there are about 20 major street gangs operating in the Montreal area, and between 300 and 500 gang members.

But only a handful of groups have the longevity and the clout to make a move against the established guard.

"There will be back-and-forth violence, retribution and then things will ultimately settle down," Chettleburgh said.

"Because that's what the gangs want. They don't want there to be drama because when there is drama, there's no money to be made."

http://brandonsun.com/story.php?story_id=178089

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 6th, 2010, 9:33 pm

LOL told yall Haitians!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 7th, 2010, 5:02 pm

The Bonannos don't have anything to do with this.
nobody knows exactly who planned the murder, even montreal police, we'll se in the future, the bonanno's, the sicilian and calabrian mafia can be both involved, concerning outsiders haitians seem the only could have do it

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 5:48 pm

Faciulina wrote:
The Bonannos don't have anything to do with this.
nobody knows exactly who planned the murder, even montreal police, we'll se in the future, the bonanno's, the sicilian and calabrian mafia can be both involved, concerning outsiders haitians seem the only could have do it

The Haitians work alone, there not falling under nobody but themselves....they prolly partying and taking turf while we speak!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 7th, 2010, 11:08 pm

youngspade wrote:The Haitians work alone, there not falling under nobody but themselves....they prolly partying and taking turf while we speak!
If it is them who are behind the Rizzuto murder, as well as the cafe firebombings, this kind of aggression this quickly could come back to bite them in the ass. It just invites swifter crackdowns from law enforcement. You just don't move an organization out that has been there for decades overnight.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2010, 9:52 am

thewestside wrote:
youngspade wrote:The Haitians work alone, there not falling under nobody but themselves....they prolly partying and taking turf while we speak!
If it is them who are behind the Rizzuto murder, as well as the cafe firebombings, this kind of aggression this quickly could come back to bite them in the ass. It just invites swifter crackdowns from law enforcement. You just don't move an organization out that has been there for decades overnight.

The phrase taking turf while we speak basically means whateva they wanna touch of theres, they can....its so many of them, you mistake them sometimes for Blacks, Jamaicans and other black races out there and there are alot of hard working communities of the haitian people. They blend in just as good as the Italians!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 8th, 2010, 10:41 am

it's sure that it is a suicide for them if they are behind it, but if they really did it means they have more balls of all the other groups combined

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2010, 4:33 pm

Faciulina wrote:
it's sure that it is a suicide for them if they are behind it, but if they really did it means they have more balls of all the other groups combined

Albanians and Kurds, Surbs and TURDS lol ALL Of dem combined!

You guys acting like this is 1920s and italians had there grips on EVERYTHING! The Haitians have there own country themselves, so the actuall bosses from the states can go to Haiti to hide out and wont get touched by no whiteman there! but then italians would just hire someone but its very complicated!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 9th, 2010, 8:38 am

You guys acting like this is 1920s and italians had there grips on EVERYTHING! The Haitians have there own country themselves, so the actuall bosses from the states can go to Haiti to hide out and wont get touched by no whiteman there! but then italians would just hire someone but its very complicated!
yes, if the haitians are behind the hit they have more balls than all the other groups combined, in montreal the mafia is stronger today than it was in the 20s it's far more entrenched and powerful today

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 9th, 2010, 11:43 am

Faciulina wrote:

yes, if the haitians are behind the hit they have more balls than all the other groups combined, in montreal the mafia is stronger today than it was in the 20s it's far more entrenched and powerful today

But The Haitian Mafia has strongholds way way stronger than any of there factions in Canada! Like The Miami, Los Angeles, Allthrought the East Coast, any many other parts in the world, UK, South America and other islandes, including there own! Haiti is very intrenched of Mafia and Street Gangs, their government has surpassd Italian Corruption and their slums are like jungles and very ruthless too! Very tight network and are very hard to get too!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 10th, 2010, 7:45 am

But The Haitian Mafia has strongholds way way stronger than any of there factions in Canada! Like The Miami, Los Angeles, Allthrought the East Coast, any many other parts in the world, UK, South America and other islandes, including there own! Haiti is very intrenched of Mafia and Street Gangs, their government has surpassd Italian Corruption and their slums are like jungles and very ruthless too! Very tight network and are very hard to get too!
honestly haitians as a whole are not even close to a fraction of italian mafia they are mostly involved in street gangs not mafia, they are by far weaker than italians both in canada and the states where haitians are active for the most, in europe haitians gangs doesn't exist, no matter how corrupted and violent haiti is mafia and corruption/violence are different things although linked sometimes

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 10th, 2010, 9:32 am

Faciulina wrote:
honestly haitians as a whole are not even close to a fraction of italian mafia they are mostly involved in street gangs not mafia, they are by far weaker than italians both in canada and the states where haitians are active for the most, in europe haitians gangs doesn't exist, no matter how corrupted and violent haiti is mafia and corruption/violence are different things although linked sometimes
This, my dumb wop friend, does not require an explanation.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 10th, 2010, 10:09 am

Faciulina wrote:

My point is that they got the troops for a war!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 10th, 2010, 11:03 am

youngspade wrote:My point is that they got the troops for a war!
It really doesn't matter how many "troops" they have. It isn't like two nations who draft as many as they can to fill their fighting forces. And there likely won't be any kind of all out war where multiple bodies are dropping in the streets.

If I had to guess, law enforcement will round up at least some of the ringleaders behind the cafe bombings and the Rizzuto murder sooner or later, especially if the violence continues. And the Rizzutos may track down some people they find responsible for Nick's killing and exact revenge.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 10th, 2010, 4:23 pm

thewestside wrote:
It really doesn't matter how many "troops" they have. It isn't like two nations who draft as many as they can to fill their fighting forces. And there likely won't be any kind of all out war where multiple bodies are dropping in the streets.

If I had to guess, law enforcement will round up at least some of the ringleaders behind the cafe bombings and the Rizzuto murder sooner or later, especially if the violence continues. And the Rizzutos may track down some people they find responsible for Nick's killing and exact revenge.

Yeah I get what you was saying and yes its more likely they will kill whos acutally were responsible, but the people who did could be anywhere from CanadA to Haiti! Already gone without a trace! The Italians need to regroup first before, because nothing happened after the firebombings then I dont know what kind of warning is "We Wanna KILL YU" like a firebomb? Then SPLAT your boss's son is dead! LOL I know people aint killing like the Al Capone days but back in the days we would already heard of someone's family missing or dead or a group of Men etc etc!

Now they get firebombed and there tons of haitians in canada that could be responsible one of them should be dead already while I speak!

Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » January 10th, 2010, 5:11 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Carmelo_Sicily wrote:I doubt the Bonannos are going to challenge it. They have enough shit to deal with down in New York, and Sal Montagna does not have that type of influence up there. He was merely a street boss chosen after a ton of indictments in New York.
I doubt Sal Montagna has any pull over the Rizzuto's, lol.
That's what I said...can you read?

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 10th, 2010, 5:12 pm

youngspade wrote:
thewestside wrote:

Yeah I get what you was saying and yes its more likely they will kill whos acutally were responsible, but the people who did could be anywhere from CanadA to Haiti! Already gone without a trace! The Italians need to regroup first before, because nothing happened after the firebombings then I dont know what kind of warning is "We Wanna KILL YU" like a firebomb? Then SPLAT your boss's son is dead! LOL I know people aint killing like the Al Capone days but back in the days we would already heard of someone's family missing or dead or a group of Men etc etc!

Now they get firebombed and there tons of haitians in canada that could be responsible one of them should be dead already while I speak!
LOL are you okay?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 11th, 2010, 9:50 am

nobody still knows who's really behind the murder and the firebombings, even the local police, if haitians are really behind it it's not so hard for the mafia find the responsabiles and avenge it, haitians have not any mafia they are not a monolitich group like the mafia, they are formed but some small gangs and some gangs could be enough crazy to do it... if you think the mafia's revenge came suddenly you don't know the mafia the mafia usually waits the right time it's not like street gangs killing eachother instantly, the mafia can wait even 20 years to revenge somebody

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 9:55 am

Faciulina wrote:

nobody still knows who's really behind the murder and the firebombings, even the local police, if haitians are really behind it it's not so hard for the mafia find the responsabiles and avenge it, haitians have not any mafia they are not a monolitich group like the mafia, they are formed but some small gangs and some gangs could be enough crazy to do it... if you think the mafia's revenge came suddenly you don't know the mafia the mafia usually waits the right time it's not like street gangs killing eachother instantly, the mafia can wait even 20 years to revenge somebody

No I understand that, but if they can get firebombed and a godfathers son killed a week or so later, something should of been done after the firebombing is what im saying! Haitians are CONNECTED, what are you talking about? Thats how they get money nation/worldwide is being connected! Rick Ross helps funds Haitians intrest believe it or not!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 11th, 2010, 11:56 am

No I understand that, but if they can get firebombed and a godfathers son killed a week or so later, something should of been done after the firebombing is what im saying!
that's like street gangs work, the mafia waits the right moment to revenge, it's evident you don't know like organized crime acts, it could revenge it suddenly after some weeks or after years
Haitians are CONNECTED, what are you talking about? Thats how they get money nation/worldwide is being connected! Rick Ross helps funds Haitians intrest believe it or not!
haitians are formed by gangs for the most active in a few blocks of a city, they are not all connected, they are not like the mafia although you like believe it

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 11th, 2010, 1:14 pm

youngspade wrote:No I understand that, but if they can get firebombed and a godfathers son killed a week or so later, something should of been done after the firebombing is what im saying! Haitians are CONNECTED, what are you talking about? Thats how they get money nation/worldwide is being connected! Rick Ross helps funds Haitians intrest believe it or not!
So the Rizzuto organization should respond according to how you want them to and according to your time table?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 5:33 pm

Faciulina wrote:
No I understand that, but if they can get firebombed and a godfathers son killed a week or so later, something should of been done after the firebombing is what im saying!
that's like street gangs work, the mafia waits the right moment to revenge, it's evident you don't know like organized crime acts, it could revenge it suddenly after some weeks or after years
Haitians are CONNECTED, what are you talking about? Thats how they get money nation/worldwide is being connected! Rick Ross helps funds Haitians intrest believe it or not!
haitians are formed by gangs for the most active in a few blocks of a city, they are not all connected, they are not like the mafia although you like believe it

Wow your gonna tell me like Hatians aint connected? LOL your crazy in your ITALIAN OMFG DAYS to see the light that theres tons of other ethnic groups who are involved in organized crime!

@ Westside : No, but im not saying that, what im saying is they got a WEAKNESS that was EXPOSED!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 6:44 pm

Almost as dumb as saying there isnt any such thing of a Jamaican Mafia (I got cousins in LV I hardely see anymore because my closest cousin is doing his thing in sports! NCAA style so! ), just different clans that they represent! You might think its a "GANG" or "Blue Collar Criminals" type of thing with them because there just ruthless, but they gotta real strict code aswell! Different type of society, within itself! Villages within communities! Get it? But they are connected THEY all have a homeland that connects them all BACK to eachother! Especially during there big migration to Miami and other US major cities! Think they dont send money back to Haiti to feed their families and supply there "HQ"!

The Pakistani Mafia Is even out there......and are RICH than a bitch...LOL......very, somewhat lowkey, (Yes, In LA)!

The Indian Mafia these niggaz are mostly businessowners with alot of muscle not always around them but in disposal! *From exp, Black Muscle*

The Jamaican Mafia is all throughout the USA, Again another mafia with QUOTE "CLANS" UN-QUOTE you think there not connected but they are from LA, LV, NY and many other cities!

Ive ran across German Businessmen @ The Standard, Downtown, LA! *Its Spelled Backwards, if you try to look for it!* and this fucking guy said he does "GAS" for a living and had it popping, he basically ran the Standard! but he was from the outskirts of LA I forgot where he said he lived! But this nigga had like 15 bitchs all with ass, Black, White, Mixed, Mixed bitchs omfg! The Standard is my life :P and the hollywood one popps, but you cant get in that one without a room! The Downtown one is better because of the view you get downtown, they got all white rooms with, glass bathrooms omfg! The Lounge and Bar is RIght when you walk in the Hotel! LOL with music, pooltables and seats for lounging, Bad BITCHS MANE! I tell ya my niggaz! THe CLUB is on the ROOF with the POOL (WOW!) That shit is LIVE JACK! He wasnt SQUARE at all either, on his shit too, even carried his self with CLASS and "Gangster"ness kind of way!

Armenian Mafia has been on the map and all throught the US!

What I mean by naming those was, OTHER than Russians, Chinese, Japanese, etc the usual!

But on a Russian note, The Russians are right in The HOOVERS @ that pawn shop on Vermont and Manchester, across the street from Payless! Them niggaz got hella burns just posted like "Dont get stupid", like M16 burners and shit lol its crazy! But they run a nice business :)!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 11th, 2010, 10:18 pm

youngspade wrote:@ Westside : No, but im not saying that, what im saying is they got a WEAKNESS that was EXPOSED!

And what would that be exactly?

From the statements I've read from law enforcement officials and organized crime experts over the past week or so, the only "weakness" may have been from the fact that the Rizzutos had been concentrating more in white collar investments with their money over the last decade or so rather than consolidating their power on the street. It's been said there have been people lower in the organization who have not been happy with the Rizzutos for some time, as they feel they are out of touch.

But, in the end, this is all speculation to an extent. Don't try to read more into Nick Rizzuto getting popped than what it is. Anyone can pull a trigger.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 12th, 2010, 9:46 am

thewestside wrote:
youngspade wrote:@ Westside : No, but im not saying that, what im saying is they got a WEAKNESS that was EXPOSED!

And what would that be exactly?

From the statements I've read from law enforcement officials and organized crime experts over the past week or so, the only "weakness" may have been from the fact that the Rizzutos had been concentrating more in white collar investments with their money over the last decade or so rather than consolidating their power on the street. It's been said there have been people lower in the organization who have not been happy with the Rizzutos for some time, as they feel they are out of touch.

But, in the end, this is all speculation to an extent. Don't try to read more into Nick Rizzuto getting popped than what it is. Anyone can pull a trigger.

True True on anyone pulling the trigger, a baby could of shot him with his own gun while he was holding the baby LOL! jkn

But there weakness would be that they have internal beef and they cant even handle the REAL beefs, lets say someone inside the family paid the haitians? trying to rise to power? Can we put that into speculation? More reasonable?

The question is still at rise, what would Haitians gain over taking them out besides money? Are they trying to weaken the influence or the concrete "MAFIA" that once was!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 12th, 2010, 11:46 am

Almost as dumb as saying there isnt any such thing of a Jamaican Mafia (I got cousins in LV I hardely see anymore because my closest cousin is doing his thing in sports! NCAA style so! ), just different clans that they represent! You might think its a "GANG" or "Blue Collar Criminals" type of thing with them because there just ruthless, but they gotta real strict code aswell! Different type of society, within itself! Villages within communities! Get it? But they are connected THEY all have a homeland that connects them all BACK to eachother! Especially during there big migration to Miami and other US major cities! Think they dont send money back to Haiti to feed their families and supply there "HQ"!
the haitians like the jamaicans are not ALL connected and you have not any reports proofing it, when i mean connected i mean that ALL the gangs belong to an unique organization, they had to have specifical rituals and codes, they had to have tradition but they haven't any of this factors although you claim it, these gangs usually last less than 10 years and they are formed by 18 years old kids who thinks they are though but they are just babies to the mafia lol
concerning the yakuza you are right they are all connected, but the yakuza like the mafia started centuries ago they are on an other level than black street gangs

Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Unread post by Elimu » January 12th, 2010, 1:10 pm

Faciulina wrote:
the haitians like the jamaicans are not ALL connected and you have not any reports proofing it, when i mean connected i mean that ALL the gangs belong to an unique organization, they had to have specifical rituals and codes, they had to have tradition but they haven't any of this factors although you claim it, these gangs usually last less than 10 years and they are formed by 18 years old kids who thinks they are though but they are just babies to the mafia lol
concerning the yakuza you are right they are all connected, but the yakuza like the mafia started centuries ago they are on an other level than black street gangs

I agree and disagree faciulina. I agree that the haitians aren't connected but disagree about a the jamaicans. There's a few jamaican posse that is connected and one is the infamous Shower Posse which have a branch in Canada. That's not a coincidence and Shower Posse members do share the same rituals. It doesn't matter how long who's been here but there sophistication (Ex:Russian OC groups started only in the late 80's or early 90's and became extremely powerful). This might be an internal struggle among the members.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 12th, 2010, 2:40 pm

I agree and disagree faciulina. I agree that the haitians aren't connected but disagree about a the jamaicans. There's a few jamaican posse that is connected and one is the infamous Shower Posse which have a branch in Canada. That's not a coincidence and Shower Posse members do share the same rituals. It doesn't matter how long who's been here but there sophistication (Ex:Russian OC groups started only in the late 80's or early 90's and became extremely
I agree and disagree faciulina. I agree that the haitians aren't connected but disagree about a the jamaicans. There's a few jamaican posse that is connected and one is the infamous Shower Posse which have a branch in Canada. That's not a coincidence and Shower Posse members do share the same rituals. It doesn't matter how long who's been here but there sophistication (Ex:Russian OC groups started only in the late 80's or early 90's and became extremely powerful). This might be an internal struggle among the members.
I know there are some jamaican gangs that are connected but they are sporadic cases, they are barely connected, the jamaicans have not a any permanent and monolitich organization like the italians have and they are not even close being widespread, rich and powerful like the italians are
i answered youngspade who claimed haitians and jamaicans are all connected looool

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 12th, 2010, 4:02 pm

youngspade wrote:True True on anyone pulling the trigger, a baby could of shot him with his own gun while he was holding the baby LOL! jkn

But there weakness would be that they have internal beef and they cant even handle the REAL beefs, lets say someone inside the family paid the haitians? trying to rise to power? Can we put that into speculation? More reasonable?

The question is still at rise, what would Haitians gain over taking them out besides money? Are they trying to weaken the influence or the concrete "MAFIA" that once was!
What weakened the Rizzutos was Operation Colisee back in 2006 when about 90 people in the organization were rounded up. I'm not sure what you mean by "internal beefs" as opposed to "real beefs." We still don't know what the beef that led to Rizzuto Jr. being killed was exactly. And even if it was Haitians acting alone, do they really think one guy getting popped and some cafes getting vandalized is going to make the Italian mob pack their bags and move out of the city after they've been there for decades?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 12th, 2010, 6:44 pm

Faciulina wrote:I know there are some jamaican gangs that are connected but they are sporadic cases, they are barely connected, the jamaicans have not a any permanent and monolitich organization like the italians have and they are not even close being widespread, rich and powerful like the italians are
i answered youngspade who claimed haitians and jamaicans are all connected looool
The major Jamaican posses(Shower, Spangler, etc) had fairly extensive drug networks in various cities across the US and Canada during the 80's and 90's. While it's unlikely that the Haitians in Montreal have any serious connections to other Haitian criminal groups in say, Florida or Haiti, since they still rely on for a connection, and PAY the Rizzuto's a street tax to sell drugs.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 12th, 2010, 6:46 pm

thewestside wrote:
youngspade wrote:True True on anyone pulling the trigger, a baby could of shot him with his own gun while he was holding the baby LOL! jkn

What weakened the Rizzutos was Operation Colisee back in 2006 when about 90 people in the organization were rounded up. I'm not sure what you mean by "internal beefs" as opposed to "real beefs." We still don't know what the beef that led to Rizzuto Jr. being killed was exactly. And even if it was Haitians acting alone, do they really think one guy getting popped and some cafes getting vandalized is going to make the Italian mob pack their bags and move out of the city after they've been there for decades?

Damn thats a BIG BIG POWER CHANGE I could imagine them not liking the next man in power because of indictments not the old traditional way (Death or JAIL) = New Boss, now its Indictments = New Kid on the block is the BOSS and the other half barely get along with him because they wanna be the boss! Very Few Mafiaso want to just be a LT and thats it, but MOSTof all wanna get that chance with the boss! - This is what I mean by Internal beefs!

No they cant not get rid of them, only way they go into hiding is if law enforcement gets hot!!! They wont run and hide or not have more cafes but they have struck a good blow to a TOP Italian mafia outside the eastcoast of UNITED STATES, Europe and ITALY! Them guys up there got they own shit going! I met a old IRISH guy the other day and he was from Canada this old guy had one hell of a "GANGSTER" in him but was very down to earth at the same time! The way he talked, he even admitted he loved vegas when the mob ran it lol! He was far from a bitch he lookd like he'll kick some of yall ass's!

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » January 13th, 2010, 6:36 am

I met a old IRISH guy the other day and he was from Canada this old guy had one hell of a "GANGSTER" in him but was very down to earth at the same time! The way he talked, he even admitted he loved vegas when the mob ran it lol! He was far from a bitch he lookd like he'll kick some of yall ass's!
if this is true, you should meet the folks from vancouver....