LAS VEGAS GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LAS VEGAS GANGS

Unread post by junior » April 1st, 2006, 5:31 pm

what are the gangs in las vegas? anyone heard of brown pride locotes?

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 5th, 2006, 10:29 pm

Yea i seen this one episode of Cops a while back and they was harrasin some ese form Brown pride locotes..lol. But about the gangs in Vegas theres just about every set from LA out there, Now i dont know if they bangin them out there but i know lots of niggas move out there from the city. Theres also lots of San Bernardino, Pomona, Compton, Inglewood, Long Beach, ect...out there.

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » April 5th, 2006, 11:11 pm

cuz im wondering if they got a strong gang culture....im moving with my wife cuz of the cost to live in socal thinking if i will find some west coasters out there

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » April 5th, 2006, 11:36 pm

junior wrote:because im wondering if they got a strong gang culture....im moving with my wife because of the cost to live in socal thinking if i will find some west coasters out there

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT VEGAS IS THE WEST COAST SO OF COURSE YOULL FIND THAT OUT HERE IM IN VEGAS NOW MOVED FRM RIVERSIDE AS FAR AS GANGS GO YOU HAVE TO GO FIND IT OUT HERE PREETY MUCH PEOPLE MIND THERE OWN BIZZNESS OUT HERE,IVE ONLY BEEN IN GUN PLAY ONE TIME OUT HERE AND IT WAS AGANIST SOME MORE CALI NIGGAS SO FOR THEMOST PART VEGAS IS COOL IT'S WHAT YOU MAKE OUT OF IT IF YOU LOOKING FOR TROUBLE IT'S OUT HERE FOR YOU BUT IF JUST WANT TO LIVE YOU CAN DO THAT TO GUESS THAT'S WHY EVERYBODY FROM CALI MOVING OUT HERE!1

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: LAS VEGAS GANGS

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » April 19th, 2006, 12:26 pm

junior wrote:what are the gangs in las vegas? anyone heard of brown pride locotes?
brown pride lokotes arent from vegas they from san diego but they preety deep but not as deep as the vegas gangs

LAS VEGAS:
28ST
NSG
NAKED CITY
SAN CHUCOS
LIL LOCOS
SOUTHSIDE LOKOTES
PALOS VERDE
GPK-GERSON PARK KINGSMEN
DONNA ST
ROLLIN 60S
LIL ANGELS
GQ
ACE OF SPADES
PIRUS
WESTCOAST BLOODS
PINOYS
THERES MORE BUT CANT REMEBER BUT VEGAS HAS PREETY DEEP AND DOWN MOTHAF----S OUT HERE
BUT THERES ALOT OF GANGSTERS THAT MOVE OUT HERE FROM CALI TO STAY AWAY FROM THEY HOOD

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 19th, 2006, 3:26 pm

NORTE XIV

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » April 19th, 2006, 3:28 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:NORTE XIV
DONT KNOW WHAT U MEAN BOUT THIS BUT THERES NOT REALLY ANY NORTENOS HERE IN VEGAS ITS RARE FINDING ONE

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 11:03 pm

Rudog are you bangin' Norte?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 22nd, 2008, 2:29 am

I was saying that there's some Norte in Vegas.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 24th, 2008, 10:30 pm

O lol

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » September 9th, 2008, 11:57 pm

SPOOKY702 wrote:
junior wrote:what are the gangs in las vegas? anyone heard of brown pride locotes?
brown pride lokotes arent from vegas they from san diego but they preety deep but not as deep as the vegas gangs

LAS VEGAS:
28ST
NSG
NAKED CITY
SAN CHUCOS
LIL LOCOS
SOUTHSIDE LOKOTES
PALOS VERDE
GPK-GERSON PARK KINGSMEN
DONNA ST
ROLLIN 60S
LIL ANGELS
GQ
ACE OF SPADES
PIRUS
WESTCOAST BLOODS
PINOYS
THERES MORE BUT CANT REMEBER BUT VEGAS HAS PREETY DEEP AND DOWN MOTHAF----S OUT HERE
BUT THERES ALOT OF GANGSTERS THAT MOVE OUT HERE FROM CALI TO STAY AWAY FROM THEY HOOD

ATLEAST 2 OF THOSE GANGS ARE DEFUNCT AND REDUDANT GPKS ARE SAID TO BE OFFSPRING OF THE ACE OF SPADE AND DONNAS THE GQ'S PLUS THERES ACUALLY ABOUT 4 TIMES AS MANY GANGS, MORE INCLUDING:white street mob ...northtown gangsters.....anybody's murderers...40 blocc.....brownie boyz....004 hood bloods.....valley view gangster crips....vegas heights 50's......hth.......the wood....squad up...and bunch more i cant remember...NORTH TOWN 4 life

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » September 9th, 2008, 11:57 pm

SPOOKY702 wrote:

LAS VEGAS:
28ST
NSG
NAKED CITY
SAN CHUCOS
LIL LOCOS
SOUTHSIDE LOKOTES
PALOS VERDE
GPK-GERSON PARK KINGSMEN
DONNA ST
ROLLIN 60S
LIL ANGELS
GQ
ACE OF SPADES
PIRUS
WESTCOAST BLOODS
PINOYS

ATLEAST 2 OF THOSE GANGS ARE DEFUNCT AND REDUDANT GPKS ARE SAID TO BE OFFSPRING OF THE ACE OF SPADE AND DONNAS THE GQ'S PLUS THERES ACUALLY ABOUT 4 TIMES AS MANY GANGS, MORE INCLUDING:white street mob ...northtown gangsters.....anybody's murderers...40 blocc.....brownie boyz....004 hood bloods.....valley view gangster crips....vegas heights 50's......hth.......the wood....squad up...and bunch more i cant remember...NORTH TOWN 4 life

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » July 2nd, 2009, 1:32 am

forget what i said about the aces of spades and the gersons cuzz thats something that hasnt been proven an plus ive heard different the dude that did that post must be a cop cuzz he said gangs a youngster would not know about then mentioned gangs that an old cat wouldnt know or maybe his age is in the middle like me but then he didnt mention gangs he should have known about idk kinda weird.

skylite
What city do you live in now?: north vegas

Unread post by skylite » August 6th, 2009, 5:06 pm

what it do i just moved to the city off of rancho and carey ave and just got a question about something. me and my boy about to catch that big booty strippers night at the palomino we new to the area and we heard about them fools right off owens sometimes can be with the sh*T we heard about out of state plates getting fools knocked up round there???

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » August 8th, 2009, 6:09 pm

skylite wrote:what it do i just moved to the city off of rancho and carey ave and just got a question about something. me and my boy about to catch that big booty strippers night at the palomino we new to the area and we heard about them fools right off owens sometimes can be with the sh*T we heard about out of state plates getting fools knocked up round there???

if ur talking about what hood is by the palomino that would be the north town 60's there right behind jerry's nugget across from the palomino club but you dont have anything to worry about it's cool to go to that club not much action on that side!!

skylite

Unread post by skylite » August 8th, 2009, 6:44 pm

tysuave wrote:
skylite wrote:what it do i just moved to the city off of rancho and carey ave and just got a question about something. me and my boy about to catch that big booty strippers night at the palomino we new to the area and we heard about them fools right off owens sometimes can be with the sh*T we heard about out of state plates getting fools knocked up round there???

if ur talking about what hood is by the palomino that would be the north town 60's there right behind jerry's nugget across from the palomino club but you dont have anything to worry about it's cool to go to that club not much action on that side!!
check your pm homie

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 20th, 2010, 9:49 am

Not trying to diss or anythin but Las Vegas niggaz dont seem like they take banging that serious to me.... They seem more about making money and getten females.... I know Vegas niggaz are grimey but as far as Gang Banging it seem more real in Phoenix then Las Vegas.... It just dont appear to be all that important. The Mexicans seem to take it a lil more serious...

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 20th, 2010, 1:50 pm

Young Nile wrote:Not trying to diss or anythin but Las Vegas niggaz dont seem like they take banging that serious to me.... They seem more about making money and getten females.... I know Vegas niggaz are grimey but as far as Gang Banging it seem more real in Phoenix then Las Vegas.... It just dont appear to be all that important. The Mexicans seem to take it a lil more serious...

yea I have to agree with you also for the most part niggas is banging out here but not to the fullest i'm from cali so I know the diffrence..as far as phxenox goes theres probley more hoods in vegas then phx but to me phx is like 10 years behind everyone else on the gangbanging tip last time I was there I seen dudes with rags still hanging out there pockets in the store he walked right past a police officer and nothing happend..Me and my homie was rolling we was like what the fuck in cali or Vegas yo ass is going to jail!!

skylite

Unread post by skylite » January 21st, 2010, 1:00 am

Young Nile wrote:Not trying to diss or anythin but Las Vegas niggaz dont seem like they take banging that serious to me.... They seem more about making money and getten females.... I know Vegas niggaz are grimey but as far as Gang Banging it seem more real in Phoenix then Las Vegas.... It just dont appear to be all that important. The Mexicans seem to take it a lil more serious...
im mean im fairly new here from arkansas man and it seem they take that s#*!pretty serious around the certain known areas... like the donnas turf anything below craig and donna you got to watch out for when its on me i almost had to learn the hard way being young and black round there is enough to get your a$$ popped... im not saying its south central h*ll i never been to south la but i dont know if id say homies from vegas might not take it serious as others specialy when some crews just as quick to kill as ones in la probably. i see the point you making though and you probably right due to the amount of cash flowin around here, i mean you hav real criminals out here flossin blowin cash, alot of would be or half way with-it bangaz see that and try and run with it... and still you got hardcore bangaz that'll handle theirs so thangs is still very real and serious in certain areas...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » January 21st, 2010, 1:06 am

That may be so.. but in Phoenix you dont find Bloods and Crips hanging out together... Talkin about they a money crew... They still chippen eachother over colors... So they may be behind cuz I agree however they still stuck in the era where wearing the wrong color will get you chip'd... Cant say that about Vegas.... I see Rips and Damu's posted together at the same functions.... I dont see niggaz hitting eachother up... NEVER see any Black Gang graffitti, none of that.... Vegas niggaz are bout it in a real way over money and bitches... The young young niggaz in Vegas are wild and will chip you over nothing... but most of there violence aint over colors or territory... Cant say the same about PHX. Not trying to ride for PHX cuz I'm born in raised WS SC LA but i have lived in all three places and people often compare Vegas and PHX on a lot of different levels.... Vegas=Hustlers .... PHX=Bangers

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » January 21st, 2010, 1:10 am

skylite wrote:
im mean im fairly new here from arkansas man and it seem they take that s#*!pretty serious around the certain known areas... like the donnas turf anything below craig and donna you got to watch out for when its on me i almost had to learn the hard way being young and black round there is enough to get your a$$ popped... im not saying its south central h*ll i never been to south la but i dont know if id say homies from vegas might not take it serious as others specialy when some crews just as quick to kill as ones in la probably. i see the point you making though and you probably right due to the amount of cash flowin around here, i mean you hav real criminals out here flossin blowin cash, alot of would be or half way with-it bangaz see that and try and run with it... and still you got hardcore bangaz that'll handle theirs so thangs is still very real and serious in certain areas...
Not saying you wont get smoked over nothing.... But them niggaz that you seeing aint swetting you over your affiliation... Its more on some what you got on? What kinda car you in? What you sitten on? What your pockets lookin like....?

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 21st, 2010, 11:49 am

yea In vegas niggas is about there money.Niggas is still banging it's just more about money but theres still some gang beefs.now as far as on some hood shit I think vegas is wayyyyy more grimey then phx phx is not even on the map for banging everything cats is doing in phx was allready done in vegas the feds cleaned up the streets of hardcore gangmembers.If you want to rellay see what kind of bangers vegas got go to the pen mexicans dont run the pen in nevada.Niggas do!!!!!!!!!!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 12:09 pm

The 60s didnt start in NorthTown either, They originate from the West-Side!

All these niggaz mostly BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nobody asks you where you from just stare, everyone stay to theyselves! LOL seriously.....only niggaz have it TURNT UP is

The Playboy Bloods
The 60s
The Gersons
Donna St

The rest are Newbooties and TURNT down!

Mexicans

28st on some REAL CHICANO type shit......but the REST dont even SEE or hear about! (I know there little Sureno Apts and shit like that but, nothing compared to LA mexicans!

If there is any other gangs, they really BEEF...Niggaz will always run VEGAS!

Ive ran into some Norte hitups a couple times and they were from different gangs/clicks of Norte aswell!

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 21st, 2010, 3:07 pm

youngspade wrote:The 60s didnt start in NorthTown either, They originate from the West-Side!

Nobody asks you where you from just stare, everyone stay to theyselves! LOL seriously.....only niggaz have it TURNT UP is

The Playboy Bloods
The 60s
The Gersons
Donna St

Mexicans

28st on some REAL CHICANO type shit......but the REST dont even SEE or hear about! (I know there little Sureno Apts and shit like that but, nothing compared to LA mexicans!

Ive ran into some Norte hitups a couple times and they were from different gangs/clicks of Norte aswell!

You forgot about the wood and squad up!!!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 6:29 pm

tysuave wrote:
youngspade wrote:The 60s didnt start in NorthTown either, They originate from the West-Side!

The Playboy Bloods
The 60s
The Gersons
Donna St

Mexicans

You forgot about the wood and squad up!!!

Hell no I didnt, them is the niggaz im talking about, STRAIGHT BUTT

I used to live in they hood Off Pecos but them niggaz aint bout shit! The 60s be turnt up all in they hood lol!

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 21st, 2010, 6:33 pm

who hood you talking about, the wood is behind 7 seas between lake mead and carey, h and mlk blvd.The wood niggas just got locced up for killing the police officer.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 21st, 2010, 6:36 pm

Prosecutors will seek the death penalty against two of the six men charged in the November slaying of a Metro Police officer, the Clark County District Attorney’s office said today.

They are seeking capital punishment for the alleged gunman, Prentice Marshall, 18, and accused accomplice Saul Williams Jr., 20.

Quadrae Scott and Adrian Pena, both 18, and brothers Emmitt Ferguson, 18, and Michael Ferguson, 25, are also charged in connection with the death of Officer Trevor Nettleton, a 30-year-old former Marine who was shot Nov. 19 in the garage of his North Las Vegas home in what police say started as a robbery attempt.

The District Attorney’s office's death penalty review committee met Wednesday afternoon to review the case. Prosecutors won't seek the death penalty against Scott. Pena, who was 17 at the time of the alleged crime, wasn’t eligible for the death penalty. Michael and Emmitt Ferguson are facing non-capital charges for allegedly being accomplices after the crime was committed.

The men appeared Wednesday morning for a hearing in front of District Court Judge David Wall. All pleaded not guilty to the charges against them at a hearing Dec. 23. Trial was set for 1:30 p.m. Feb. 16.

Scott has invoked his right to a speedy trial and because the men are co-defendants, all will be tried on the February date. Others had previously invoked but have since waived their speedy trial rights.

It is estimated the trial will last two to three weeks, attorneys said.

All six allegedly belong to the Wood gang, a hybrid gang that makes money by committing robberies.

Marshall, Williams, Scott and Pena are charged with murder with a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery, burglary while in possession of a firearm and attempted robbery with a deadly weapon, all with criminal gang enhancements.

Emmitt and Michael Ferguson each face charges of accessory to murder and conspiracy to commit an act for the perversion or corruption of public justice or the due administration of law, also with gang enhancements.

Williams, Scott and Marshall also face robbery charges in connection with a separate incident in which a 19-year-old man’s iPod and backpack were taken at gunpoint shortly before Nettleton’s shooting. That robbery happened not far from where Nettleton lived, police said.

Nettleton was killed in an exchange of gunfire at his home in the 1100 block of Emerald Stone Avenue, near Lone Mountain Road and Donna Street. He had been a Metro officer for three years and wasn't wearing his uniform at the time of the shooting, police said.

Marshall, the alleged gunman, was shot in the testicles and was later arrested at University Medical Center, police said.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 6:39 pm

tysuave wrote:Prosecutors will seek the death penalty against two of the six men charged in the November slaying of a Metro Police officer, the Clark County District Attorney’s office said today.

They are seeking capital punishment for the alleged gunman, Prentice Marshall, 18, and accused accomplice Saul Williams Jr., 20.

Quadrae Scott and Adrian Pena, both 18, and brothers Emmitt Ferguson, 18, and Michael Ferguson, 25, are also charged in connection with the death of Officer Trevor Nettleton, a 30-year-old former Marine who was shot Nov. 19 in the garage of his North Las Vegas home in what police say started as a robbery attempt.

The District Attorney’s office's death penalty review committee met Wednesday afternoon to review the case. Prosecutors won't seek the death penalty against Scott. Pena, who was 17 at the time of the alleged crime, wasn’t eligible for the death penalty. Michael and Emmitt Ferguson are facing non-capital charges for allegedly being accomplices after the crime was committed.

The men appeared Wednesday morning for a hearing in front of District Court Judge David Wall. All pleaded not guilty to the charges against them at a hearing Dec. 23. Trial was set for 1:30 p.m. Feb. 16.

Scott has invoked his right to a speedy trial and because the men are co-defendants, all will be tried on the February date. Others had previously invoked but have since waived their speedy trial rights.

It is estimated the trial will last two to three weeks, attorneys said.

All six allegedly belong to the Wood gang, a hybrid gang that makes money by committing robberies.

Marshall, Williams, Scott and Pena are charged with murder with a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery, burglary while in possession of a firearm and attempted robbery with a deadly weapon, all with criminal gang enhancements.

Emmitt and Michael Ferguson each face charges of accessory to murder and conspiracy to commit an act for the perversion or corruption of public justice or the due administration of law, also with gang enhancements.

Williams, Scott and Marshall also face robbery charges in connection with a separate incident in which a 19-year-old man’s iPod and backpack were taken at gunpoint shortly before Nettleton’s shooting. That robbery happened not far from where Nettleton lived, police said.

Nettleton was killed in an exchange of gunfire at his home in the 1100 block of Emerald Stone Avenue, near Lone Mountain Road and Donna Street. He had been a Metro officer for three years and wasn't wearing his uniform at the time of the shooting, police said.

Marshall, the alleged gunman, was shot in the testicles and was later arrested at University Medical Center, police said.

These niggaz are still considered a click LOL like E-DUB lol fucking clicks man.........and THEM niggaz still turnt down!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 6:43 pm

Dont act like they was planning on KILLING an officer, them niggaz just dumb and stupid!

Also, them niggaz ALL snitched on eachother! LOL

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » January 21st, 2010, 9:05 pm

youngspade wrote:Dont act like they was planning on KILLING an officer, them niggaz just dumb and stupid!

Also, them niggaz ALL snitched on eachother! LOL
i agree homeboy

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » January 21st, 2010, 10:30 pm

Whatever the case I know them little niggas been doing the most theyve been involed in alot of shottings, for a while now I know of atleast 3 or 4 that made news from last year.I would say for the past 2 to 3 years theve been the most active among the blac gangs dirt wise.the cliccs are the ones with the numbers right now and from what ive been hearing.They have enough numbers in the pen now to where theve been sticing toghter, instead of rideing with there oreingal hoods.Witch has alot of og's or shot callers mad.You know youngsters hold the front line down...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 10:44 pm

tysuave wrote:Whatever the case I know them little niggas been doing the most theyve been involed in alot of shottings, for a while now I know of atleast 3 or 4 that made news from last year.I would say for the past 2 to 3 years theve been the most active among the blac gangs dirt wise.the cliccs are the ones with the numbers right now and from what ive been hearing.They have enough numbers in the pen now to where theve been sticing toghter, instead of rideing with there oreingal hoods.Witch has alot of og's or shot callers mad.You know youngsters hold the front line down...

Yeah true but they always get muscled into other black gangs no matter what~!