Observations on Some SD posts

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
faroff

Observations on Some SD posts

Unread post by faroff » January 11th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Sorry if this comes off wrong. Not trying to diss anyone, but these are my opinions about some SD topics in this forum.

1st topic

San Diego VS LA:

This shit gets soooo old! Born and raised in SD-know the East Side, Southeast, and South Bay. Nowadays San Diego doesn’t compare to LA (thank god!). I said nowadays. Anyone that grew up in Dago in the 1970’s and 1980’s can remember when parts of Dago were just like LA pound for pound. SESD, ESD, WSNC, parts of WSCV, and parts of SSD were warzones back then. Crack/heroin/or meth dealing on every corner, crack houses all over, prostitutes on every other corner mobs of eses or gangstas on corners, multiple shootings and assaults nightly, cop killing, triple digits 187’s.

But all that changed past 1992 when the SDPD, NCPD, and CVPD put gangs down on the priority list, especially since G’s in those cities were banging on civilians, pulling an outrageous number of 211’s, pulling 187’s every other night, and the dealing was off the charts. The major crack downs on dealing and robberies began, and the G life in Dago hasn’t returned in that form since. Not because Dago has weak gangs and weak G’s, but because the G’s here have gotten real smart. Everyone started going underground, and making less noise. The longer you and your crew are out of the pen, the more money you’re going to make.

The other thing that has changed Dago is mass gentrification. A lot of old hoods have been turned out by rich land developing pimps. Wop Town, down town , Golden Hill, South Park, North Park, East Village, Sherman Heights, have cleaned up so much, that yuppies and folks with high incomes have been calling those places home since the mid 1990’s. And, places like Memorial, Mountain View, Lincoln Park, Chollas View, Otay, WSCV, WSNC, and Sidro have started cleaning up a lot too. Notice all those new condos going in? Who’s moving into them? No one from 30TA, 38LS, SE13LKS, VMKT, OX3, VCV, OTNC, or VSY is moving in. Yuppies and money are moving in, or old folks with old cash are moving in. That’s changing the face of those hoods.

Nowadays, I don’t why non-bangers in SD want to compare SD to LA. Like I said before, the G’s here and the gangs are on par, but the scale of violence and the scale of varrios are way lower. And it should be, because Dago is a small city compared to LA, NY, Chicago, and Philly. All the G’s here know that there is a big difference, and they don’t give a shit. It seems like the only people that want SD to be like LA, or other BIG cities, are non gangbangers who grow up in the hood. SD is a lot smaller than LA, but it does have its ghetto ass areas. The only areas that compare to LA are East Side in the 40 streets and SESD west of 805. But, even those varrios are calmer. You got blacks and Mexicans that live together peacefully, even watching each other’s backs. Not like in Los, were most varrios have a 187 on not just black gangsters, but civilian black folk. Sure, there are plenty of drugs, and assaults to go around in ESSD, SESD, NC, west CV, and SSD, but the murder rate is way low in comparison to our LA counterparts like SCLA, ELA, CPT, and LBC.
It seems like everyone in Dago (yes Dago, not Daygo-now I’m just being a dick) likes to chuck ‘em first, before going to the hip for a gat. In my opinion, we should be more proud of that. It takes more balls to fight it out knuckle to knuckle, instead of just blasting someone with a cuete. I respect someone that can take a beatdown more than I respect someone that pulls a gun, shoots, and runs off like a coward. That’s LA style…187 off the bat.

2nd topic

LA varrios in SD:

This is another beat to death topic! There is no LA hood that holds any turf or influence in Dago, except South Los. And South Los is on the ropes. Seriously, no disrespect to you MENACE, but I’m going to tell you like everyone tells you, there is no XVIII is Dago, and there are no other LA hoods controlling Dago turf. Just like the old ass 7UP commercial: Never has, never will. Yes, you have homeboys living here (and I’ve met some), but they do not control anything in Dago. If anything, they act as middle men for Dago to outside city transactions, and nothing more. The main reason for this: M. M heads that control Dago hoods are from Dago hoods. No LA M head wants to step in another heads turf, regardless of whether the other head is from OC, IE, or SD, or another part of LA. It’s just not good business not to rock the boat when you are dealing with other people capable of committing heinous crimes. You can make things fall apart quick. Everyone here knows that there are certain varrios in our city that are directly connected to M. Those are the only varrios that run M business in Dago.

All LA hoods that have tried to set up shop as purely LA style hood, no longer exist. Yes, they tried, but the locals ran them out. The only hoods that survived were the hoods that became “Dagofied.” The hoods that severed their LA roots in return for the Dago life style of gangsterism. In essence, there are hoods with LA roots here, but nothing more. They aren’t run or controlled by anyone in LA. They are ran and controlled by locals (DX3, SSCSLS, ECO, ECTM, VMBH, VBWLS, LM70, SETKS). Same can be said of the gangs from Chicago that tried to set up shop here.

3rd topic

The South Bay and North County are not ghetto:

I get sick of people referring to the South Bay as ghetto. Chula Vista, IB, SSD, and National City are not ghetto, but some small areas are. The only ghetto parts of SB are Otay’s hood and the VCV duplexes in CV, part of Palm City, the Sidro Villas, Highland and Division, and part of Lincoln Acres. And even that is changing due to gentrification and new zoning changes. Yea, other parts of those areas may be a little tore up, but not as bad as other parts of Dago. It trips me out that DS, DX3, DMLS, NST, IMP, BBS, NCLS, SSM, BWLS, SSD13, even still exist. Those are some pretty damn decent neighborhoods for hoodsters to come out and claim, and even at that, to call ghetto. Most of those neighborhoods are middle class suburban. I’m not saying the hoodsters from those areas lames, because they are definitely not. Most of them are hard as nails. I just trip on people that think that these areas are “The Ghetto.” This can be said of the North County too. Yea, Oceanside has a couple of slightly ghetto areas, but not like SESD or ESSD.

4th topic

The oldest varrio:

Who cares? Shouldn’t be the badest varrio, not the oldest?

5th topic

The baddest varrio:

Always up to interpretation. Any person coming out of a specific hood is going to claim there’s to be the baddest. Shit, hood supremacy changes more than my grandma diapers. One day it will be this hood, and then the other day t will be that hood.

6th topic:

Yardstick and BullaBritches:

Same person. Why did they stop posting? Because the one person posting under both names got talked to about dropping names out their chops, and he felt like a dumbshit. This person has a lot of knowledge, but he went about it the wrong way with a couple of topics, and he posted up a confidential list made by someone else (with some discrepancies on it).

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: Observations on Some SD posts

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 13th, 2010, 9:29 am

faroff wrote:Sorry if this comes off wrong. Not trying to diss anyone, but these are my opinions about some SD topics in this forum.

1st topic

San Diego VS LA:

This shit gets soooo old! Born and raised in SD-know the East Side, Southeast, and South Bay. Nowadays San Diego doesn’t compare to LA (thank god!). I said nowadays. Anyone that grew up in Dago in the 1970’s and 1980’s can remember when parts of Dago were just like LA pound for pound. SESD, ESD, WSNC, parts of WSCV, and parts of SSD were warzones back then. Crack/heroin/or meth dealing on every corner, crack houses all over, prostitutes on every other corner mobs of eses or gangstas on corners, multiple shootings and assaults nightly, cop killing, triple digits 187’s.

But all that changed past 1992 when the SDPD, NCPD, and CVPD put gangs down on the priority list, especially since G’s in those cities were banging on civilians, pulling an outrageous number of 211’s, pulling 187’s every other night, and the dealing was off the charts. The major crack downs on dealing and robberies began, and the G life in Dago hasn’t returned in that form since. Not because Dago has weak gangs and weak G’s, but because the G’s here have gotten real smart. Everyone started going underground, and making less noise. The longer you and your crew are out of the pen, the more money you’re going to make.

The other thing that has changed Dago is mass gentrification. A lot of old hoods have been turned out by rich land developing pimps. Wop Town, down town , Golden Hill, South Park, North Park, East Village, Sherman Heights, have cleaned up so much, that yuppies and folks with high incomes have been calling those places home since the mid 1990’s. And, places like Memorial, Mountain View, Lincoln Park, Chollas View, Otay, WSCV, WSNC, and Sidro have started cleaning up a lot too. Notice all those new condos going in? Who’s moving into them? No one from 30TA, 38LS, SE13LKS, VMKT, OX3, VCV, OTNC, or VSY is moving in. Yuppies and money are moving in, or old folks with old cash are moving in. That’s changing the face of those hoods.

Nowadays, I don’t why non-bangers in SD want to compare SD to LA. Like I said before, the G’s here and the gangs are on par, but the scale of violence and the scale of varrios are way lower. And it should be, because Dago is a small city compared to LA, NY, Chicago, and Philly. All the G’s here know that there is a big difference, and they don’t give a shit. It seems like the only people that want SD to be like LA, or other BIG cities, are non gangbangers who grow up in the hood. SD is a lot smaller than LA, but it does have its ghetto ass areas. The only areas that compare to LA are East Side in the 40 streets and SESD west of 805. But, even those varrios are calmer. You got blacks and Mexicans that live together peacefully, even watching each other’s backs. Not like in Los, were most varrios have a 187 on not just black gangsters, but civilian black folk. Sure, there are plenty of drugs, and assaults to go around in ESSD, SESD, NC, west CV, and SSD, but the murder rate is way low in comparison to our LA counterparts like SCLA, ELA, CPT, and LBC.
It seems like everyone in Dago (yes Dago, not Daygo-now I’m just being a dick) likes to chuck ‘em first, before going to the hip for a gat. In my opinion, we should be more proud of that. It takes more balls to fight it out knuckle to knuckle, instead of just blasting someone with a cuete. I respect someone that can take a beatdown more than I respect someone that pulls a gun, shoots, and runs off like a coward. That’s LA style…187 off the bat.

2nd topic

LA varrios in SD:

This is another beat to death topic! There is no LA hood that holds any turf or influence in Dago, except South Los. And South Los is on the ropes. Seriously, no disrespect to you MENACE, but I’m going to tell you like everyone tells you, there is no XVIII is Dago, and there are no other LA hoods controlling Dago turf. Just like the old ass 7UP commercial: Never has, never will. Yes, you have homeboys living here (and I’ve met some), but they do not control anything in Dago. If anything, they act as middle men for Dago to outside city transactions, and nothing more. The main reason for this: M. M heads that control Dago hoods are from Dago hoods. No LA M head wants to step in another heads turf, regardless of whether the other head is from OC, IE, or SD, or another part of LA. It’s just not good business not to rock the boat when you are dealing with other people capable of committing heinous crimes. You can make things fall apart quick. Everyone here knows that there are certain varrios in our city that are directly connected to M. Those are the only varrios that run M business in Dago.

All LA hoods that have tried to set up shop as purely LA style hood, no longer exist. Yes, they tried, but the locals ran them out. The only hoods that survived were the hoods that became “Dagofied.” The hoods that severed their LA roots in return for the Dago life style of gangsterism. In essence, there are hoods with LA roots here, but nothing more. They aren’t run or controlled by anyone in LA. They are ran and controlled by locals (DX3, SSCSLS, ECO, ECTM, VMBH, VBWLS, LM70, SETKS). Same can be said of the gangs from Chicago that tried to set up shop here.

3rd topic

The South Bay and North County are not ghetto:

I get sick of people referring to the South Bay as ghetto. Chula Vista, IB, SSD, and National City are not ghetto, but some small areas are. The only ghetto parts of SB are Otay’s hood and the VCV duplexes in CV, part of Palm City, the Sidro Villas, Highland and Division, and part of Lincoln Acres. And even that is changing due to gentrification and new zoning changes. Yea, other parts of those areas may be a little tore up, but not as bad as other parts of Dago. It trips me out that DS, DX3, DMLS, NST, IMP, BBS, NCLS, SSM, BWLS, SSD13, even still exist. Those are some pretty damn decent neighborhoods for hoodsters to come out and claim, and even at that, to call ghetto. Most of those neighborhoods are middle class suburban. I’m not saying the hoodsters from those areas lames, because they are definitely not. Most of them are hard as nails. I just trip on people that think that these areas are “The Ghetto.” This can be said of the North County too. Yea, Oceanside has a couple of slightly ghetto areas, but not like SESD or ESSD.

4th topic

The oldest varrio:

Who cares? Shouldn’t be the badest varrio, not the oldest?

5th topic

The baddest varrio:

Always up to interpretation. Any person coming out of a specific hood is going to claim there’s to be the baddest. Shit, hood supremacy changes more than my grandma diapers. One day it will be this hood, and then the other day t will be that hood.

6th topic:

Yardstick and BullaBritches:

Same person. Why did they stop posting? Because the one person posting under both names got talked to about dropping names out their chops, and he felt like a dumbshit. This person has a lot of knowledge, but he went about it the wrong way with a couple of topics, and he posted up a confidential list made by someone else (with some discrepancies on it).

homie 18 did control some area in the early 200s but all the homies from ws18st san diego locos got locked up, homies still pushin weight they just dont live here, and honestly too me banging in sd is something i dont get why people do it for, at mission bay high you had vatos from wicked klowns, south east lokos, south east san diego locos, logan 30, eastside 13, es diego aztecs, sherman 27th, mission bay locos, and they all talked shit bout eachother but never once did they fight, they would walk by eachother, sometimes they would be in front of eachother in lines and shit and nothing, they wouldnt do shit to eachother, in LA we may be quick to bust but thats how it is, why u gonna fuck up a rival when that gives them the chance to kill you, if ur rivals u gotta take them out, ass whoopin after ass whoopin that shit gets old, its just gonna be back and forth no one ever wins, hoods we started to protect our ppl, than when drugs got involved and guns thanks too black hoods the eses knew we had to strap up or they would just come and take our turf, i havent seen 1 hood that in sd fights for turf, they claim theyre area and beef with a city or area next too them knowing they aint gonna live there so wtfs the point of fighten for turf u or ur homies wont ever go too, es and se fighting for what, if logan took out all of es diego they gonna move and take over, no, in LA,OC,IE,VENTURA, everywhere else in southern cali gangs do that shit and fight for turf we know we going to control and fight for, sd hoods hardly push any weight except for logan and otnc, the other gangs in my eyes were just started to say theyres gangs in sd

faroff

Unread post by faroff » January 18th, 2010, 3:08 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
homie 18 did control some area in the early 200s but all the homies from ws18st san diego locos got locked up, homies still pushin weight they just dont live here, and honestly too me banging in sd is something i dont get why people do it for, at mission bay high you had vatos from wicked klowns, south east lokos, south east san diego locos, logan 30, eastside 13, es diego aztecs, sherman 27th, mission bay locos, and they all talked shit bout eachother but never once did they fight, they would walk by eachother, sometimes they would be in front of eachother in lines and shit and nothing, they wouldnt do shit to eachother, in LA we may be quick to bust but thats how it is, why u gonna fu-- up a rival when that gives them the chance to kill you, if ur rivals u gotta take them out, ass whoopin after ass whoopin that shit gets old, its just gonna be back and forth no one ever wins, hoods we started to protect our ppl, than when drugs got involved and guns thanks too black hoods the eses knew we had to strap up or they would just come and take our turf, i havent seen 1 hood that in sd fights for turf, they claim theyre area and beef with a city or area next too them knowing they aint gonna live there so wtfs the point of fighten for turf u or ur homies wont ever go too, es and se fighting for what, if logan took out all of es diego they gonna move and take over, no, in LA,OC,IE,VENTURA, everywhere else in southern cali gangs do that shit and fight for turf we know we going to control and fight for, sd hoods hardly push any weight except for logan and otnc, the other gangs in my eyes were just started to say theyres gangs in sd
18 never did. They TRIED, like other LA and Chicago hoods, but the locals pushed them out. Yes, I remember when some HIGHSCHOOL knuckleheads from 18 were living in CV and SSD (some went to Palomar High), but there were no such thing as 18ST San Diego Locos., and those HIGHSCHOOL kids were nowhere near establishing a SD 18ST click because the area gangs were all over them. 18ST SDLS is something that you have tried to fictitiously start over internet graffiti boards. Yes, I‘ve seen your hitups about a year ago on myspace gangster pages (WS18ST SDLS MENACE-in fact, you hit up one of my kids pages). Someone on these forums brought that to my attention a while back. Maybe I’m being too hard, you might have roped some gullible 12 or 14 year olds into claiming that with you. Good luck! I hope your days of pushing weight aren’t too much for you guys.

All the weight that working hoodsters from LA are pushing is coming directly of SD hoodsters hands, in order to move it out to other places so SD hoodsters can turn profit. Any other hoodsters from LA in SD are just relocated or retired members that are not trying to start up. No hoodsters from LA are controlling SD, they are working with hoodsters in SD as partners (because they share a common boss). Common knowledge via newspapers: Sherm, Chino, Dingbat oversee SD (some others may as well). They have keyholders from several SD varrios from Oceanside to Sidro (not just OTNC and Logan) working under them, controlling ALL of the streets of San Diego. Ever read the list of gangs that have been connected to them in the media? All of them are SD gangs. Every once in a while you'll get a hoodster from LA, IE, or Imperial County thrown in the mix, but that person is working under a SD keyholder, or directly under a SD boss, or it is a out of city boss that is working laterally with a SD boss.

You haven’t seen one hood fight for turf in SD? I see it on Division Street, on Oceanview BLVD, on Market Street, on Commercial, on E Street, on Beyer, in Linda Vista, on Imperial Avenue, on Home Ave, and in East Side drug holes. Yes, the varrio wars for turf were more intense in the 1980’s and early 1990’s, but it still happens from time to time.
The thing is, varrios here have pretty much had their areas on lock since the 1960’s (even though many varrios here go farther back than that). Every once in a while a new gang, or click of an established gang, tries to move in on someone’s turf. That’s when the gums stop flappin, and the guns start klakin in SD. And about vatos only making noise because they know they won’t live somewhere else, that’s a load of shit. You got people from SE living in SS, people from SS living in SE and ES, people from WS living in SE and Spring Valley, and ever other vato living everywhere else in between those areas. Some directly in their rivals hood.

And about your Mission Bay experience, Mission Bay is far off from hoody schools, like Hoover and Morse, were gunfire erupts during school hours (3 G’s died in one day at Hoover). That might be Mission Bays trip, but there are always rumbles breaking out at schools throughout the county, over little “respect” issues between two rival G’s, or race issues.

Menace, it seems like you know LA hoods really well, but you really don’t know shit about San Diego hoods. It’s funny, because all the LA vatos that I know that live here now give mad respect to the neighborhoods here, except you. They know that there are true varrios and true G’s here, just like anywhere else. It seems like You feed off of the little high school soap opera shit, thinking that that’s what SD banging is all about. I don’t know if it’s because you are a little mocoso playing on the internet. Or, if you REALLY are from 18ST, maybe it’s because you’ve been checked by hoodsters here so many times, that this is your way of retaliating against SD in general. Maybe you are just a person claiming 18 on the net because you think 18ST is this best thing to happen to someone else’s life. Maybe you’ve just been exposed to rankers , snitches, and pussies instead of real G’s. You throw around info and names (most of the info is way off) so much, that I think you are either a cop that is trying to fish for real intel off these boards, or a VERY low level ASSOCIATE of 18ST, that is living in the shadow of a true 18 G.

And before you through a little internet tantrum (because I have read some of your posts) I will answer you this: No I am not a gangster, never was, never will be one. But I know haw the G’s a live and operate here, because I grew up nuts to butts with G’s from LA and SD. No I will not meet you on the streets for a fight, because I am too old, and I am way over that shit now. And yes, I do not want to meet you face to face, because I don’t give a shit about anything else you have to say or do.

My only point was to vent on how people in SD want to make SD out like it was LA. I didn‘t want to point at SD varrios and call them rankers or weak, or badmouth my own city. I just want the younger generation of SD hoodsters, to realize that now there is a world of difference between this smaller city, and LA, and be proud of that. Be proud that SD is not quick on a strap. Be proud that we throw knuckles over bullets. Be proud that we no longer let a bigger city influence our street life.
I think I came off wrong in that first post, so I guess I’m the idiot.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 18th, 2010, 6:30 pm

faroff wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
homie 18 did control some area in the early 200s but all the homies from ws18st san diego locos got locked up, homies still pushin weight they just dont live here, and honestly too me banging in sd is something i dont get why people do it for, at mission bay high you had vatos from wicked klowns, south east lokos, south east san diego locos, logan 30, eastside 13, es diego aztecs, sherman 27th, mission bay locos, and they all talked shit bout eachother but never once did they fight, they would walk by eachother, sometimes they would be in front of eachother in lines and shit and nothing, they wouldnt do shit to eachother, in LA we may be quick to bust but thats how it is, why u gonna fu-- up a rival when that gives them the chance to kill you, if ur rivals u gotta take them out, ass whoopin after ass whoopin that shit gets old, its just gonna be back and forth no one ever wins, hoods we started to protect our ppl, than when drugs got involved and guns thanks too black hoods the eses knew we had to strap up or they would just come and take our turf, i havent seen 1 hood that in sd fights for turf, they claim theyre area and beef with a city or area next too them knowing they aint gonna live there so wtfs the point of fighten for turf u or ur homies wont ever go too, es and se fighting for what, if logan took out all of es diego they gonna move and take over, no, in LA,OC,IE,VENTURA, everywhere else in southern cali gangs do that shit and fight for turf we know we going to control and fight for, sd hoods hardly push any weight except for logan and otnc, the other gangs in my eyes were just started to say theyres gangs in sd
18 never did. They TRIED, like other LA and Chicago hoods, but the locals pushed them out. Yes, I remember when some HIGHSCHOOL knuckleheads from 18 were living in CV and SSD (some went to Palomar High), but there were no such thing as 18ST San Diego Locos., and those HIGHSCHOOL kids were nowhere near establishing a SD 18ST click because the area gangs were all over them. 18ST SDLS is something that you have tried to fictitiously start over internet graffiti boards. Yes, I‘ve seen your hitups about a year ago on myspace gangster pages (WS18ST SDLS MENACE-in fact, you hit up one of my kids pages). Someone on these forums brought that to my attention a while back. Maybe I’m being too hard, you might have roped some gullible 12 or 14 year olds into claiming that with you. Good luck! I hope your days of pushing weight aren’t too much for you guys.

All the weight that working hoodsters from LA are pushing is coming directly of SD hoodsters hands, in order to move it out to other places so SD hoodsters can turn profit. Any other hoodsters from LA in SD are just relocated or retired members that are not trying to start up. No hoodsters from LA are controlling SD, they are working with hoodsters in SD as partners (because they share a common boss). Common knowledge via newspapers: Sherm, Chino, Dingbat oversee SD (some others may as well). They have keyholders from several SD varrios from Oceanside to Sidro (not just OTNC and Logan) working under them, controlling ALL of the streets of San Diego. Ever read the list of gangs that have been connected to them in the media? All of them are SD gangs. Every once in a while you'll get a hoodster from LA, IE, or Imperial County thrown in the mix, but that person is working under a SD keyholder, or directly under a SD boss, or it is a out of city boss that is working laterally with a SD boss.

You haven’t seen one hood fight for turf in SD? I see it on Division Street, on Oceanview BLVD, on Market Street, on Commercial, on E Street, on Beyer, in Linda Vista, on Imperial Avenue, on Home Ave, and in East Side drug holes. Yes, the varrio wars for turf were more intense in the 1980’s and early 1990’s, but it still happens from time to time.
The thing is, varrios here have pretty much had their areas on lock since the 1960’s (even though many varrios here go farther back than that). Every once in a while a new gang, or click of an established gang, tries to move in on someone’s turf. That’s when the gums stop flappin, and the guns start klakin in SD. And about vatos only making noise because they know they won’t live somewhere else, that’s a load of shit. You got people from SE living in SS, people from SS living in SE and ES, people from WS living in SE and Spring Valley, and ever other vato living everywhere else in between those areas. Some directly in their rivals hood.

And about your Mission Bay experience, Mission Bay is far off from hoody schools, like Hoover and Morse, were gunfire erupts during school hours (3 G’s died in one day at Hoover). That might be Mission Bays trip, but there are always rumbles breaking out at schools throughout the county, over little “respect” issues between two rival G’s, or race issues.

Menace, it seems like you know LA hoods really well, but you really don’t know shit about San Diego hoods. It’s funny, because all the LA vatos that I know that live here now give mad respect to the neighborhoods here, except you. They know that there are true varrios and true G’s here, just like anywhere else. It seems like You feed off of the little high school soap opera shit, thinking that that’s what SD banging is all about. I don’t know if it’s because you are a little mocoso playing on the internet. Or, if you REALLY are from 18ST, maybe it’s because you’ve been checked by hoodsters here so many times, that this is your way of retaliating against SD in general. Maybe you are just a person claiming 18 on the net because you think 18ST is this best thing to happen to someone else’s life. Maybe you’ve just been exposed to rankers , snitches, and pussies instead of real G’s. You throw around info and names (most of the info is way off) so much, that I think you are either a cop that is trying to fish for real intel off these boards, or a VERY low level ASSOCIATE of 18ST, that is living in the shadow of a true 18 G.

And before you through a little internet tantrum (because I have read some of your posts) I will answer you this: No I am not a gangster, never was, never will be one. But I know haw the G’s a live and operate here, because I grew up nuts to butts with G’s from LA and SD. No I will not meet you on the streets for a fight, because I am too old, and I am way over that shit now. And yes, I do not want to meet you face to face, because I don’t give a shit about anything else you have to say or do.

My only point was to vent on how people in SD want to make SD out like it was LA. I didn‘t want to point at SD varrios and call them rankers or weak, or badmouth my own city. I just want the younger generation of SD hoodsters, to realize that now there is a world of difference between this smaller city, and LA, and be proud of that. Be proud that SD is not quick on a strap. Be proud that we throw knuckles over bullets. Be proud that we no longer let a bigger city influence our street life.
I think I came off wrong in that first post, so I guess I’m the idiot.

ok 1 i aint never pushed san diego locos cuz im Menace from WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS from west LA,Menace from westside 18st san diego locos is a 22 or 23 and is locked up right now along with the other homies droopy, maniac, big boy, dreamer, droopy and maniac went to castle park and everyone knew they were from 18, the other homies i dont know what high schools they went too but i know theres claimers claimin 18st but u can tell who they are cuz 18 were so big were taught to not only say 18 we rep our clicks, me if i get hit up which i have i dnt just say 18st, i say WS18ST SPLS,its weird tho in sd i dont get asked if im from a gang i get hit up asken if im from a rival hood, i was in national city at these apartments got hit up by my girls uncles homies from otnc obs, they knew im from 18st and theyre homie was drunk and asked me if im from vcv, i told him nah im from WS18ST SPLS, im in ph they use to ask me if im from otnc

a cop, wow homie with all the info im given u vatos, me and the homies dont trip, idc what i say cuz i aint got nada too hide, u wanna know ima real g, heres some ppl u can ask

chris butch riverside gang unit

ive given names of homies from 18 that are always posted up and will vouch ive put it down for my hood

ask bout my brothers sniper EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS, cuete WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS, 16 years for attempted murder. asn bout me theyre younger brother menace from shatto park

jc who works with streetgangs.com and has done shitload of videos for different barrios knows me and knows im legit, i aint no cop ima young one eight gang member who aint got nada too hide

i consider bein hit up by bein asked where you from, not a oh u from otnc, phls, mbls, no cuz even if u aint from that hood u cud be from another hood that cud be ur rival, ive seen foos in sd rank it, rudy aka rude boy was from ph and at bell junior high always yapped about it and all this cuz alot of ph homies went there and than a older vato from ph hit him up and he denied even kicken it with ph and they beat his ass out the hood

sd has riders i know that but too many vatos only do shit when they with homies and if they alone or out numbered they dont do shit, another thing is too many ppl from sd talk all dis shit bout LA and other areas and act like sd is just as hard as them , go to inglewood a straight up war zone cuz pretty much every hood are rivals and always fighten, LA is all like that, plus sd has way too many claimers and ppl who be se sd and all this, yea they live in that area and its understandable reppin it but they be dissin other areas and when they go there they act like punks, i tell ppl from sd this and some say depends where u go, ive been to city heights where every1 says its crazy ass fuck and hoods all over, i saw a few vatos from esd13 just smokin outside, chula vista ive been there, national city, all over, logan was probably the only 1 that looked kinda like los cuz they had 30 somethin vatos posted up near chicano park, it was funny cuz they were jacken fools is bikes

u wanna know homies and vatos from sd hoods i respect

panic from eastside diego 13 is my homie and that vato i know be straight up smashin rivals everytime his in sd, he lives in the IE and even be pushin esd over there and fighten hoods from the IE

slick from esd13 didnt persoanlly know him but at mission bay high every year that vato was gettin jumped by vatos from southeast hoods, his girl was a hyna from LA but her dad and older brothers were all from logan and he even got down with her older brothers, they even told him they were gonna fuck him up if they saw him at the house and he still showed up and got down

yogi from paradise hills locos, homie is straight down, when the homie jokes got locked up they were locked up together and the homie yogi told every1 if u fuck with the lil homie ima mess u up, and every1 respected him, he got out of prison but got caught with a stolen car and straps and got 9 years

cuete from wicked klowns, homie always was gettin down with rivals not given a fuck on how many

miklo from paradise hills loco killed 2 otnc obs vatos for jumping him and escaped from prison but got back locked up

dafty from market st, 15 year old locked up for stabbin a vato from logan in the neck and killen him

me i respect vatos from sd who are down for their shit, ive seen alot of vatos deny theyre shit and would just let rivals walk by them, me thats not a real g, the homie drowzy from my click goes to a high school where 10 vatos from a rival hood go and every time he runs into them he throws down, hes been jumped before, he dont care tho, if u let rivals walk by like nothin u aint bein down for the hood

and bout homies worken under a sd boss never, we only take orders from 18strs, la eme the ones who give us our orders are from our hood who are high rankin members, we let la eme know we wouldnt work with them unless we get our leaders, we aint gonna be a 13 hood and let a rival tell us what too do, its funny cuz alot of barrios just hate on 18st cuz were down, but they use the excuse that we got a green light on us when our hood has the most soldados for la eme, not torpedos who are any gang members who follow la eme, soldiers who joined la eme

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 20th, 2010, 3:12 pm

man according to you 18st run everything and are everywhere. look man your gang sucks. for as deep as you are you only have the columbia cycos that make headlines. 30000 thousand strong and what?? maravilla seems to have their shit in control, after a greelight and they're still around now thats hard, florencia runs their neighborhood and avenues had the NE LA, you guys? them cats properly used their numbers and strength. 18st - 30000 thousand strong and what?? a territory that's split with MS and a couple of othere groups. cant make up your mind if you flag black or blue. some of your members claimed sur and some don't. some of you can't recognize the other. and there are no 18st weirdos in SD. SD is a blood city they do the most work and maybe the eastside san diego vatos but that's all. and i heard somewhere you said 18st was smashing on nortes in the north. no. that was MS and the richmond sur and the salinas sur. they get down. and you said 18st was smashing in modesto. no. 18st is now a damn social clubs. if you ever look at the pictures they take on myspace, youtube or wherever you notice that there's a ton of females and kids in the gang. which goes to show you...the gang has no standards in recruiment. women, paisa, little kids and they don't even get jumped out. they just quit. you guys suck. by the way you guys always end up being victims to MS when you're out state. you guys suck.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 20th, 2010, 7:00 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:man according to you 18st run everything and are everywhere. look man your gang sucks. for as deep as you are you only have the columbia cycos that make headlines. 30000 thousand strong and what?? maravilla seems to have their shit in control, after a greelight and they're still around now thats hard, florencia runs their neighborhood and avenues had the NE LA, you guys? them cats properly used their numbers and strength. 18st - 30000 thousand strong and what?? a territory that's split with MS and a couple of othere groups. cant make up your mind if you flag black or blue. some of your members claimed sur and some don't. some of you can't recognize the other. and there are no 18st weirdos in SD. SD is a blood city they do the most work and maybe the eastside san diego vatos but that's all. and i heard somewhere you said 18st was smashing on nortes in the north. no. that was MS and the richmond sur and the salinas sur. they get down. and you said 18st was smashing in modesto. no. 18st is now a damn social clubs. if you ever look at the pictures they take on myspace, youtube or wherever you notice that there's a ton of females and kids in the gang. which goes to show you...the gang has no standards in recruiment. women, paisa, little kids and they don't even get jumped out. they just quit. you guys suck. by the way you guys always end up being victims to MS when you're out state. you guys suck.
quit hating on my hood u lil bitch, look up 18st in modesto homies from ws18st lil town soldiers runnin that shit, they were in news papers cops were talken bout how they were taken out rivals, playboys even wanna a truce with them over there cuz they cudnt take on nortenos, and 18st went head to head with 24st up in the bay get ur facts straight leva

ms i a social club u dipshit, if homies see foos claimi some set or sumshit of 18st and we know it aint legit we let them know, we find them than smash them for mis representing us, ms welcomes them, too join us u gotta put in work and kick it for months to see that ur down, than u get jumped in, yea the pics ur looken at r lames that aint from the hood and the homies know they aint u dumb ass

ms we took them out of west LA, clcs took out rockwood st, ms, from their turf

my click shatto park got a few homies in the sts and we taken on easy riders, crazy riders, playboys, rebels, orphans, rockwood we smashed on them, most homies locked up

smiley drive gangsters got hit with rico charges

our colors are blue and black, and dumbass, sur represents the muthufucken side of cali, u see us reppin 13, no, theres hood that rep sur but arent 13, u aint from a hood, u aint from the sts, u dont know any bangers, u dont know shit so quit talken

avenues got a few riders left alot of them locked up, florencia be talken all this shit but are known too work with rivals, and yea ms is real bad ass thats y they allied themselves with bloods to take us out and still cant, and i know ni666as from skyline piru, they dont trip bout LA cuz they dont got any ties to the blood hoods we beef with, shit some of them dont like 20s themselves, theyres blood hoods that dont beef with us cuz we dont have reasons too, the bloods we beef with we either went into their turf, or they were allied with 20s and bps

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 21st, 2010, 10:29 pm

man if you took on modesto n the 24th crew then you lost cause they run their shit. if you took over west LA then you made it safer cause it is one of the safest part of LA. wow you took over and it became gentrified. ha! you didn't take out MS, MS got taken out by the FBI and immigration. and no one in SE SD ever heard of 18th street. MS is cool with bloods...i don't think so. and these people you talk to, what do you drive around up and down the state and visit them? are you posting from your laptop as you go from 1 18st clique to another and 1 gang to another? youre what 20 years old and you've been to junvenile hall once??? and youre telling me youre validated. i know surfers and hippies that've done harder time and crimes than you. your gang suck man. 30000 and deep and what? the FBI passed you up and said MS is harder. forencia, avenues, vineland boyz, hawaiin garden, rollin 20s bloods, black p stones, mob piru, bounty hunter, grape street crips, rollin 60s, rollin 30s, east coast crips all these groups were hit hard by the cops within the last 2 years. and of your 30000 members who the cops went after? columbia cycos...that's it. ha!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 21st, 2010, 11:18 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:man if you took on modesto n the 24th crew then you lost cause they run their shit. if you took over west LA then you made it safer cause it is one of the safest part of LA. wow you took over and it became gentrified. ha! you didn't take out MS, MS got taken out by the FBI and immigration. and no one in SE SD ever heard of 18th street. MS is cool with bloods...i don't think so. and these people you talk to, what do you drive around up and down the state and visit them? are you posting from your laptop as you go from 1 18st clique to another and 1 gang to another? youre what 20 years old and you've been to junvenile hall once??? and youre telling me youre validated. i know surfers and hippies that've done harder time and crimes than you. your gang suck man. 30000 and deep and what? the FBI passed you up and said MS is harder. forencia, avenues, vineland boyz, hawaiin garden, rollin 20s bloods, black p stones, mob piru, bounty hunter, grape street crips, rollin 60s, rollin 30s, east coast crips all these groups were hit hard by the cops within the last 2 years. and of your 30000 members who the cops went after? columbia cycos...that's it. ha!
thats why the cops in modesto were talken bout how 18 was taken over, thats why 24st knows we were goin at them hard

why u sucken ms is dick, what they known for, killin woman and children, thats bad ass, how come when the gov of el salavdor made up laws where if ur a gang member u get arrested, 18st killed gov officials, ms killed 28 ppl on a bus

u dont even know the crimes ive done, u aint ever been to the sts cuz west LA aint safe bitch, on a good day west LA still crazier then every part of sd dumbfuck

black p stones are what, blacks who jump any hispanic they see, they dont jump homies from the hood, were they hard when they shot that 40 somethin year old hispanic guy who was goin to his pad from mcdonalds with his 2 daughters, were they tough cuz they killed his 3 yr old girl

were rollin 20s hard when they killed 4 innocent non gang related hispanic males one was 14, two were 15 and one was 17, they killed them cuz a 20 got killed by eastside 13

florencia are a fucken joke, theres vatos from that hood that have sisters who are from there and let them be with rival gang members, thats some pussy shit, they kiss ass too all these lil hoods tryen to get support against other hoods including mine

yea bitch ur usin a click like a gang, all those gangs were hit as in wholes u stupid bitch, columbia lil cyclones are a click, king boulevard gangsters, smiley drive gangsters, hoover locos, all got hit with charges, columbia lil cylones been hit the hardest with all they shit they got but look at our other clicks, we got more soldiers doin shit bitch

and yea southeast hoods know bout 18st dipshit, vatos from paradise hills locos, wicked klowns, klown nation, logan, sherman cuz alot of homies got family from there, market st, shelltown 38 and gamma boys all know bout us bitch

and homies stay in contact the same way ppl stay in touch with family members, and yea we visit eachother u stupid bitch

you want shit bitch where in san diego you at, go to ph reo and reo and get cracked u stupid bitch, all u do is talk shit, tell me 1 gang member u know u stupid bitch, no one cuz ur a lame fuck

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » January 22nd, 2010, 1:25 am

so you rep 18th street in the middle of PH with no problems?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 22nd, 2010, 8:48 am

ph dont got any problems with us, i know alot of them and went to bell junior high with alot fo them, menace, pepe, snake, mono, lil boxer, jokes, payaso, and other vatos from ph, they dont trip our hoods dont bump heads, im the only 18 in ph. the only gangs in sd we ever bumped heads with was otnc for a while but that was mostly cuz of raider from insane boys tryen to start shit, logan cuz in the 818 logan has beef with 18 but over here they dont really trip cuz they know we aint deep in sd, were not allies with these hoods but we dont bump heads and homies from my hood know homies from there hood and vice versa

the hoods that i got homies from in sd

paradise hills locos
sherman
wicked klowns
klown nation
original evil klowns
es posole
es vagos
es diego aztecs
esd13
south east san diego locos
varrio chula vista

and homies from 18 got homies from hoods that i dont

city height insane criminals
del sol
mission bay locos

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 22nd, 2010, 8:54 am

let me set it straight before u get things twisted, if u mean i walk around ph shouting 18 and shit, nah cuz aint no point, we aint plannin to start war for turf we dont want, when i get asked if i bang a hood, i always say no cuz the hood they ask if im from isnt mine, like in ph they would ask u from otnc, i say no im from ws18st spls then they just say alrite and thats it, even it they hit me up and say u from otnc and i say no and walk away i wudnt be rankin it cuz i told them the truth, if they say where u from i say ws18st spls, if they want beef they got it, but they wouldnt cuz we aint deep over here so whats the point

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 22nd, 2010, 9:43 pm

wow....you got a alot of homies from alot of different hoods in jus SD. hmmmm...so how you meet all these people in a city that you don't live in. oh yeah thats right youre the same guy who had a homie who knew a homie in SD who knew a homie in SF who told you what was going down with the East Bay nortenos. so what is going on with your gang now? nada huh

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 22nd, 2010, 10:08 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:wow....you got a alot of homies from alot of different hoods in jus SD. hmmmm...so how you meet all these people in a city that you don't live in. oh yeah thats right youre the same guy who had a homie who knew a homie in SD who knew a homie in SF who told you what was going down with the East Bay nortenos. so what is going on with your gang now? nada huh

wow u gotta be shitten me right, do ppl like u and other foos on this shit talk shit bout hoods just to get ppl pissed

i was born in inglewood, moved to west LA, live in san diego but always go to LA, shit i got homies from different hoods, my primo is from eastside colonia chiques in ventura county, they call him pelon, my brother in law is from south east san diego locos they call him weasel, servin time for killen a eastsider, him and 3 other vatos were there, 2 of the vatos told the cops that he was the main 1 and planned that shit so they gave him the longest time, the other vato said he wasnt sayin shit and got 10 years, the 2 that snitched 1 got deported and 1 servin time, the 1 who snitched was vato named serio from southeast san diego locos, my sister in law dad is a og from sherman, she has family from logan

yea i got homies from different hoods just like in LA i got homies from arcadia st, evergreen, el monte flores, u act like were far away from eachother, and i know homies from 18 from carson city nevada, vegas, san angelo texas, dodge city kansas, atl georgia, spokane washington who are all from 18 and theyre main heads are 18s from LA who started it over there, were in 39 states and 13 countries, were not like monkey shit that they claim it on myspace theyre welcomed to our hood, we know who the real 18s are

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 22nd, 2010, 10:10 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:wow....you got a alot of homies from alot of different hoods in jus SD. hmmmm...so how you meet all these people in a city that you don't live in. oh yeah thats right youre the same guy who had a homie who knew a homie in SD who knew a homie in SF who told you what was going down with the East Bay nortenos. so what is going on with your gang now? nada huh

wow u gotta be shitten me right, do ppl like u and other foos on this shit talk shit bout hoods just to get ppl pissed

i was born in inglewood, moved to west LA, live in san diego but always go to LA, shit i got homies from different hoods, my primo is from eastside colonia chiques in ventura county, they call him pelon, my brother in law is from south east san diego locos they call him weasel, servin time for killen a eastsider, him and 3 other vatos were there, 2 of the vatos told the cops that he was the main 1 and planned that shit so they gave him the longest time, the other vato said he wasnt sayin shit and got 10 years, the 2 that snitched 1 got deported and 1 servin time, the 1 who snitched was vato named serio from southeast san diego locos, my sister in law dad is a og from sherman, she has family from logan

yea i got homies from different hoods just like in LA i got homies from arcadia st, evergreen, el monte flores, u act like were far away from eachother, and i know homies from 18 from carson city nevada, vegas, san angelo texas, dodge city kansas, atl georgia, spokane washington who are all from 18 and theyre main heads are 18s from LA who started it over there, were in 39 states and 13 countries, were not like monkey shit that they claim it on myspace theyre welcomed to our hood, we know who the real 18s are
LOL Menace

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 25th, 2010, 10:45 am

you what menace, you're Kirk Lazarus:

I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 25th, 2010, 12:01 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:you what menace, you're Kirk Lazarus:

I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
u just keep provin ur just a dumb bitch, this is Menace Westside Xv3st Shatto Park Locos, ask bout me bitch, ive given u lames all my info, name, where i be, who i know, who im related to, and u punks dont say shit or do nada, who do u know that bangs, where u stay at, kick it, where u from

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 25th, 2010, 12:10 pm

Whats intresting, is that you guys could meet up and see whos fake or not!

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » January 25th, 2010, 9:38 pm

damn PH must have changed because the dudes I grew up with from PH if they took the time to ask you where youre from...you saying any LA hood would be automatic cause for trouble just on GP...but things change...so wait you went to bell jr high? when did you get down for 18th in LA if you been in SD since jr high?...i'm not trying to call you out just curious

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 26th, 2010, 8:45 am

S619D wrote:damn PH must have changed because the dudes I grew up with from PH if they took the time to ask you where youre from...you saying any LA hood would be automatic cause for trouble just on GP...but things change...so wait you went to bell jr high? when did you get down for 18th in LA if you been in SD since jr high?...i'm not trying to call you out just curious
ima bout to be 18 but i joined 18st when i was 15 in a half, me i was always goin to LA every week, stayin with my bros or homies and than i got jumped in durin summer and stayed in LA and puttin it down for the park, and i know some older vatos from ph who they give you respect if you give them ,me i never had a problem with ph except with lil termite, that vato was 19 when i wasnt from 18 and he tryed bangin on me when he was with 2 of his homies, he use to be from ms but when he moved to ph he joined them, i havent seen that lil bitch yet, but alot of my homies from ph are locked up, payaso always in and out of jail, mono got caught up while he was worken, homie was on the run and cops busted him at his job, miklo locked up for life, i knew risky who got killed with moreno,danger is the homie from bell , snake i was cool but he dissapeared a while back, yogi is a down homie servin a 9 year sentence, his lil bro i know him and he has some homies from 18, rhino is a funny vato i knew since 7th grade but he joined ph cuz his cuzzins are from it,im homies with pepe, chikete loco, vampiro, menace is another homie whos locked up, right now for ph i only think its a few vatos in the sts, i know oso is out, lil ese,basic, kasper, and the big homie trigger

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 28th, 2010, 10:00 am

soooo...you're from san diego claiming a park that's 2 hours away banging on the weekend for the last 2 and half years. and on the weekdays you bang a gang in area where no one knows what you are.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 28th, 2010, 11:49 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:soooo...you're from san diego claiming a park that's 2 hours away banging on the weekend for the last 2 and half years. and on the weekdays you bang a gang in area where no one knows what you are.
ur stupid as fuck, ,im done wasten my time with u u punk ass lil bitch, i was born in inglewood, lived in west los angeles and moved to sd, and no i dont go around yellin my hood cuz rivals aint here, i dont see any south los, the florencias are vatos who said they dont want beef with us cuz dis isnt LA, go to mount miguel high school and ask for foos from florencia and they will have there hynas tell us they dont want beef, u in sd meet up, reo and rancho hills ask for menace from 18 and see west up bitch

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 28th, 2010, 12:00 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:soooo...you're from san diego claiming a park that's 2 hours away banging on the weekend for the last 2 and half years. and on the weekdays you bang a gang in area where no one knows what you are.
ur stupid as fu--, ,im done wasten my time with u u punk ass lil bitch, i was born in inglewood, lived in west los angeles and moved to sd, and no i dont go around yellin my hood because rivals aint here, i dont see any south los, the florencias are vatos who said they dont want beef with us because dis isnt LA, go to mount miguel high school and ask for foos from florencia and they will have there hynas tell us they dont want beef, u in sd meet up, reo and rancho hills ask for menace from 18 and see west up bitch

I got a 100$ he doesnt go !

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 29th, 2010, 9:24 am

ummm...i googled reo drive and rancho hill drive on satellite map....and yeeeaaahh...ill let everyone see what's on that corner

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 29th, 2010, 9:32 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:ummm...i googled reo drive and rancho hill drive on satellite map....and yeeeaaahh...ill let everyone see what's on that corner

WOW your officially

GHAY

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 29th, 2010, 3:00 pm

im gay?? he wants to fight me a public libary and i'm gay??? sure why not. that's where the reo drive and rancho hill is. did you want to come down from LA. you can stay at menace's pad and we can all hang out at the libray afterwards.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 29th, 2010, 3:12 pm

shit. i can't even diss his neighborhood or city...he can't even makeup his mind what he claims or where's his from. typical 18streeter. he even said so himself, i go not rivals here. wow must be hard bangin when you got no rival. why not chicano park. why not the 30s? why not the 40s? why not the park near trojan? why not encanto where the trolley is? why not market? why not shatto park? youre there every weekend anway. why a damn libary in a part of the city where they ain't nothing but middle class filipinos.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 29th, 2010, 3:57 pm

Nothing against you but this is really kinda sour? I wouldnt take someones request to meet up AKA the cross sts and then GO and SAY NAW MANE IMMA TELL/SHOW everyone!
ill let everyone see what's on that corner
The best response to his CROSS STS is either MEET UP or just leave it alone!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 29th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Wait, Are you saying those cross sts there is a library?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 29th, 2010, 5:42 pm

damn ur just a lil bitch arent you, ur a grown man too scared to meet up in the sts with a youngster, lame foo, u wanna meet up give me an adress, y wud i fuck u up in my pad, u wudnt show up,u say i got u jumped or some bs, i live near the library and im known in ph u dumb bitch, shit homies from ph live right up the sts and will tell u bout me if u asked bout me,we met up in the library i wud fuck u up in front on witnesses so that u cant deny shit

and ur talken shit bout ph when the homies from it are a small hood but hold their shit down, they got lots of hoods goin to ph tryen to set up and ph be smashin on them, encanto,north park, otnc foos been shot on reo time and time

you are gay cuz all u keep doin is talken shit and not sayin who u are, who u know that bangs, anything, ur just talken all this shit u dont know any1 who bangs or anything so y u acten like u do

and if i said meet up in shatto park u be too scared and say ima get u jumped

and dumb ass, i dont go around sd starten beef with hoods my hood dont give a fuck bout, my gf uncle is mute from otnc olden boys, his close homies are willy boy whos a obs rapper and this other vato named critter, they know 18 use to be in their turf years ago and when they found out i was from 18 they called me out and i didnt rank it i told them they want to get down than lets handle it, they didnt trip cuz they saw i was down and i know i wuda got fucked up but i didnt care, i dont rank my hood leva, and 30s dont care bout us, no1 from logan cares cuz they see the beef only in the 818, in sd they know we got members but not deep so they dont care, theyre too busy fighten all the other rival hoods, ive been to chicano park, ive been walken there when they wud have hood meetings and they knew i was from 18 cuz my lil cuzzin dated a vato named lil silent from logan and he saw me and told them i was from 18 and they didnt do shit

im done wasten my time with u, u wanna get down tell me where at, if not quit bein a bitch and grow some balls

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 30th, 2010, 4:16 pm

why is it that you always put my uncle's cousin's friends something something something or my homies's homies something something and none of the stuff can't be verified by anyone. it's kind of weird when i first came online i thought you talking about mess about what's going on in LA.i thought i was learning something about LA. now i find out youre not from there and you dont anything about it. then you made fun of SD gangs and YOU'RE FROM SD. wtf..hahahahay and none of those guys would do anything to you if flagged 18...it's because your gang is a non factor here and that's what i said. the more you spill the worse it makes you look. remember the "i have an arab homie is 18 who had a homie in poway who had a homie in the east bay." i still can't get over that. you say youre done with me, well too bad i'm having fun with you. and yes spade the cross street he gave is the paradise hill public libary. i guess i was suppose to go in and ask for menace?? i dunno.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 30th, 2010, 10:08 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:why is it that you always put my uncle's cousin's friends something something something or my homies's homies something something and none of the stuff can't be verified by anyone. it's kind of weird when i first came online i thought you talking about mess about what's going on in LA.i thought i was learning something about LA. now i find out youre not from there and you dont anything about it. then you made fun of SD gangs and YOU'RE FROM SD. wtf..hahahahay and none of those guys would do anything to you if flagged 18...it's because your gang is a non factor here and that's what i said. the more you spill the worse it makes you look. remember the "i have an arab homie is 18 who had a homie in poway who had a homie in the east bay." i still can't get over that. you say youre done with me, well too bad i'm having fun with you. and yes spade the cross street he gave is the paradise hill public libary. i guess i was suppose to go in and ask for menace?? i dunno.

LOL

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 31st, 2010, 10:44 am

damn ni666a wtf where u at, give me ur fucken sts, where u wana meet, parkside park, u act like its impossible to know know ppl in another city or state, yea my uncles know ppl, my homies know ppl, i know ppl they dont know bitch

and no im not from sd, im from inglewood u dumb bitch, i live in san diego yes every1 knows that, was i born here no, i was born in inglewood, then moved to west LA, and all u gotta do is if u ever did go to the library u cud go up the st and at the corner all the vatos there are from ph and know me, they wud hit me up and say some1s looken for me and i live a few blocks away so i cud go and beat ur bitch ass, u just keep tryen to twist the shit im sayin, go to my hood in LA on shatto and vermont and ask bout me MENACE from WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS, and they will tell you who i am you dumb bitch, and my arab homie aint from 18 u stupid bitch, he lives in the bay area but he aint a gang member but he has or had homies from sur and norte,how do i know him, he cuzzin is a homie of mine who lives in rancho san diego, and u dont even go to sts so thats how i know ur a bitch

ive told you who you can ask bout me, tell me this where can i go to ask bout you, ive given you names of homies from my hood, from hoods in sd, ive given u where u cud show up to get down, if u went to the library and u see a vato smokin his name is rage all u gotta do is tell him ur looken for menace from 18 and he will hit me up, up the sts all those vatos from ph know me u dumb bitch

and yea we got like 30 members from 18 in sd, the 1s who were from the sd click are locked up, there was only a few of them

you could talk shit bout me or 18 all you want, just tell me where you at, what sts i can find you on, say who you know that bangs, anything, cuz ive given you enough info to come to the sts and handle this shit, but you just keep pullin shit out ur ass like a lil bitch

your saying im fake, lets see if i was fake i wouldnt wanna meet in the sts to fuck u up, i wouldnt be sayin who my brothers are, i woulndt know shit bout my hood if i was fake, i wouldnt be given names of known 18strs who u cud ask bout me

if i was fake i wud just be claimin 18st not a click or anythin, i wudnt just be sayin rifa la calle 18 and all that shit that claimers and fakes say

how are you fake, your not saying where you live or where you be so we could meet up and handle this shit, you dont say who you know that bangs, anyone could say oh i got a homie from bla bla bla, keyword homie, you cud say oh i dont wanna put them on the spot well find a homie who is a rider that will say ur not a bitch and that he or the hood knows u and is homies with u

if you come back and say anything but dont answer the ?s ive been asken for who knows how long than ur just a lil bitch that should just shut the fuck up and quit hatin, shit ive even given names of rivals ive got down with, where u cud go to ask them if we got down, and you bitch ass still wants to call me fake

all you foos who talk shit bout me all got issues with my hood, dont hate cuz we the BEST, but all those vatos who said i was fake i kept provin them wrong time after time and they just came back with some bs just like u twisten my words around