Las Vegas Chicano / Mexican Gang List

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Las Vegas Chicano / Mexican Gang List

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 10:02 pm

Name only gangs who have turf, which one do you guys think the baddest of Chicano Las Vegas Gangs?

My say is 28st!

Post!

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Re: Las Vegas Chicano / Mexican Gang List

Unread post by tysuave » January 21st, 2010, 10:33 pm

Yea i say the 8 hold it down In Lv I know they beef with L.A surs and in jail they dont function with each other...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 10:41 pm

tysuave wrote:Yea i say the 8 hold it down In Lv I know they beef with L.A surs and in jail they dont function with each other...

Who they beef with from the HOUSE?

and they seem to have a bigggggg TURF, estbalished!

Right?

jdashowstoppa
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by jdashowstoppa » January 24th, 2010, 5:19 am

18st been in them apartments off swenson and twain. you also got black gangs in that area.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 10:25 am

jdashowstoppa wrote:18st been in them apartments off swenson and twain. you also got black gangs in that area.

I thought 38st was more established out here than 18st. But I could be wrong or right both ways!

But those homes must be Nice because TWAIN doesnt start until the MALL

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 24th, 2010, 11:15 am

in vegas theres southside 18st palos verdes locos and in in carson city theres westside 18st malditos

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 11:16 am

MENACE18 wrote:in vegas theres southside 18st palos verdes locos and in in carson city theres westside 18st malditos

But even back in 04-05 niggaz wasnt talking about 18st, we knew they was out here but people ALWAYS talked about 28 and 38st, 18st doesnt get along with 28? and 38 dont get along with the 28sts right?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 11:19 am

youngspade wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:in vegas theres southside 18st palos verdes locos and in in carson city theres westside 18st malditos

But even back in 04-05 niggaz wasnt talking about 18st, we knew they was out here but people ALWAYS talked about 28 and 38st, 18st doesnt get along with 28? and 38 dont get along with the 28sts either right?

*Of Course I know 18 and 38st beef onsite anywhere!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 24th, 2010, 7:29 pm

youngspade wrote:

But even back in 04-05 niggaz wasnt talking about 18st, we knew they was out here but people ALWAYS talked about 28 and 38st, 18st doesnt get along with 28? and 38 dont get along with the 28sts right?

my best homie lil menace(E.I.P.) from my click shatto park had a older brother who was looney from the PVLS that died back in 99 i think, he was 16

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 24th, 2010, 8:20 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
youngspade wrote:

my best homie lil menace(E.I.P.) from my click shatto park had a older brother who was looney from the PVLS that died back in 99 i think, he was 16

Oh cool how he die?

38?

bkIndioXV3HVLS
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: West Valley City

Unread post by bkIndioXV3HVLS » February 17th, 2011, 7:52 pm

West Up locs.. This bk.Indio WS.EIGHTEEN.ST Hoover Locos Tiny Locos.. Vegas has three clicks that started there.. SS Palos Verdes Locos, WS Little Criminals Gang, ES Bebitos.. PVLS have OG's and get mad respect, been around for a long time (FREE PAYASO SS.PVLS 702, RIP PICO SS.PVLS 702), LCG are a bunch of youngsters and are at risk of gettin dropped frm 18, lil chavales think they earn respect from the very beginning since they a new 18 hood but they aint shit, fuck Sleepy Shy.Boy and they lil sis Destiny, n any other LCG lame who wanna run they mouth and act like they hard (we got into a fight with these foos from LCG at A-1 Billiards on Sahara & off of Maryland Parkway in '05).. Bebitos are a copycat click from East LA, the original LA click spells it Bevitos (ES.18ST BVS), i used to live at Charlestonwood Apts at 2900 E Charleston Blvd., right next to 28stK, beefed hard with em lames, ran into a homeboy Temper from WS Smiley Drive G's from bk home in Los, we kicked it there from 2004 to late 2007, Temper got stabbed by foos frm 28stK and went bk home to Los, I moved up here to Salt Lake City, Utah, which even has a gang of homeboys (mainly OG's) from bk home in Los, Ive seen CLCS, SPLS, HGS, SDGS, SS TDS, SS KWS, n original BVS, n homeboys from Mo-Town cali's LTS click, Reno's MDS click, Washington or Oregon's ??? 106 Baby Winos click, n a gang of homeboys frm other clicks in Los around Vegas... Up here in Utah we got SS.18ST Tiny Diablos, Sur 18ST Familia Mexicanos, n WS.18ST Criminals, SS TDS n WS CMLS are mainly up in Ogden/Layton area but they come down here to the salty lake for bbqs, birthdays, n kick its, Sur 18ST FM are kinda on their own, they bang SurenoK n they draped in that blue like crazy, they some youngsters, Bummer and Ryder are probably the oldest in that click and they bout 22/23, I got a homeboy named Joker CLCS who was jumped into CL bk home in Los n they slowly growing, they bout to get a name change though brought on by OG's in Cali, I see alot of foos from CLCS TMS n ES BVS round here in SLC, right now our main rivals here in the salt lake valley are the Kearns Town BloodsK because of my sisters baby daddy bein murdered by a white/hispanic mufukka from there, RIP Moon (ES QVO 11ST GANG LOKOTES), 38STk, F13k, WF13k, TST13, ExP13k, AVES43k, ESL13k, O13k, G13k, STxCH13k, ABGk, CAMk, BTSk, SGVk, LMLk, VNEk, and all SURk hoods (except COLONIA CHIQUES), all NORTEk hoods, all BLOODk hoods, VLT17STk, FOLKSk, PEOPLEk... E'z up HOEZ down EX VEE TRES HOOVERO 213... west up to looney bago joker sniper lento crow casper ghost sad.boy shorty silent gato duke reaper trigger nene satan wyno korupt serg n all the rest of em foos from the B.EST gang reppin for they clicks in Vegas... WEST UP MENACE been a while since we talkd ese hit me up loc... E'z UP!

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » April 29th, 2011, 7:33 pm

Strange....

Never heard an 18 even acknowledge Peoples are Folks...

Interesting...

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » April 30th, 2011, 4:17 am

I live out here in salt lake and got to agree with indio we got a grip of 18st out here always have since the early 90's when sporty shotgun sharky and others brought 18 out here to the lake I see 18 hit up everywhere in the lake and know up north in ogden they are the biggest gang out there when u combine ws and ss. I also know in the pen out here 18 is causing alot of havoc cuz u got those vatos from l.a. doing things like in the califas prisons.

sincity702
What city do you live in now?: las vegas

Unread post by sincity702 » June 18th, 2011, 10:31 am

bkIndioXV3HVLS wrote:West Up locs.. This bk.Indio WS.EIGHTEEN.ST Hoover Locos Tiny Locos.. Vegas has three clicks that started there.. SS Palos Verdes Locos, WS Little Criminals Gang, ES Bebitos.. PVLS have OG's and get mad respect, been around for a long time (FREE PAYASO SS.PVLS 702, RIP PICO SS.PVLS 702), LCG are a bunch of youngsters and are at risk of gettin dropped frm 18, lil chavales think they earn respect from the very beginning since they a new 18 hood but they aint shit, fu-- Sleepy Shy.Boy and they lil sis Destiny, n any other LCG lame who wanna run they mouth and act like they hard (we got into a fight with these foos from LCG at A-1 Billiards on Sahara & off of Maryland Parkway in '05).. Bebitos are a copycat click from East LA, the original LA click spells it Bevitos (ES.18ST BVS), i used to live at Charlestonwood Apts at 2900 E Charleston Blvd., right next to 28stK, beefed hard with em lames, ran into a homeboy Temper from WS Smiley Drive G's from bk home in Los, we kicked it there from 2004 to late 2007, Temper got stabbed by foos frm 28stK and went bk home to Los, I moved up here to Salt Lake City, Utah, which even has a gang of homeboys (mainly OG's) from bk home in Los, Ive seen CLCS, SPLS, HGS, SDGS, SS TDS, SS KWS, n original BVS, n homeboys from Mo-Town cali's LTS click, Reno's MDS click, Washington or Oregon's ??? 106 Baby Winos click, n a gang of homeboys frm other clicks in Los around Vegas... Up here in Utah we got SS.18ST Tiny Diablos, Sur 18ST Familia Mexicanos, n WS.18ST Criminals, SS TDS n WS CMLS are mainly up in Ogden/Layton area but they come down here to the salty lake for bbqs, birthdays, n kick its, Sur 18ST FM are kinda on their own, they bang SurenoK n they draped in that blue like crazy, they some youngsters, Bummer and Ryder are probably the oldest in that click and they bout 22/23, I got a homeboy named Joker CLCS who was jumped into CL bk home in Los n they slowly growing, they bout to get a name change though brought on by OG's in Cali, I see alot of foos from CLCS TMS n ES BVS round here in SLC, right now our main rivals here in the salt lake valley are the Kearns Town BloodsK because of my sisters baby daddy bein murdered by a white/hispanic mufukka from there, RIP Moon (ES QVO 11ST GANG LOKOTES), 38STk, F13k, WF13k, TST13, ExP13k, AVES43k, ESL13k, O13k, G13k, STxCH13k, ABGk, CAMk, BTSk, SGVk, LMLk, VNEk, and all SURk hoods (except COLONIA CHIQUES), all NORTEk hoods, all BLOODk hoods, VLT17STk, FOLKSk, PEOPLEk... E'z up HOEZ down EX VEE TRES HOOVERO 213... west up to looney bago joker sniper lento crow casper ghost sad.boy shorty silent gato duke reaper trigger nene satan wyno korupt serg n all the rest of em foos from the B.EST gang reppin for they clicks in Vegas... WEST UP MENACE been a while since we talkd ese hit me up loc... E'z UP!

ur fukkin dumb dogg every 18 gang claims sur fukkin lame. lcg is a wack fake clik they took the name from LCS LIL CRIMINALS they were originally east side but i think most got locked up . fukkin the PV clik is gone too foo.

Shyxboy18
What city do you live in now?: Las vegas

Unread post by Shyxboy18 » February 5th, 2012, 10:55 pm

Well i never knew of pvls claiming ss i kno homies from ss18 started the clika but they ws18 from my knowledge.pero last time i wuz there on calcatera dr i met tag banging foos n they said pvls left. Whatevr that means pero pvls is an og clika neway gee... Lcg is firme to mee...i kno they westside too n youngsters go to valley high of course...not sure where there varrio is exactly...sumbody lemme kno... And es18 bbs yeaa iz a copy cat clika pero they are active i kno lil scrappy shawdow n sum other vatos from there i also kno foos from mds clik in carson city but that aint even vegas soo fukk it...pero nebody with more knowledge on lil criminals hit me up ezup slobks down

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 23rd, 2012, 8:10 pm

I jus came from vegas for the fourth time and it looks like 28st is insinct...can anyone confirm this...

NuyoricanSoul702
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by NuyoricanSoul702 » July 8th, 2013, 3:25 pm

The most established Latino gangs in Vegas are

28 St
Naked City Rascals
Varrio San Chucos
Lil Locos

Then come

White Fence
18 St
MS 13

Mexica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Mexica » March 29th, 2014, 7:27 pm

When I was in Vegas , I meet vatos from WF !!! They took me to some projects apartments behind stardust that big tower ??? And we party !!! Firme homies!!!

drifter562

Unread post by drifter562 » November 11th, 2014, 12:05 pm

youngspade wrote:I jus came from vegas for the fourth time and it looks like 28st is insinct...can anyone confirm this...
28st is not extict but they are fading. There is actually alot of different hoods out here and there's area's that have heavy gang presence but nothing compared to Los Angeles. List Of Hoods Im going To start with the mexican hoods because thats the title of this post

Barrio 28th Street Clicks:Rascals(Broke off and started their own gang) Crazy Rascals(mainly Nevadas, Dukes(Sur), Dogtown(Ext) ,Rougish (Ext) I think they might have had more but those are mainly retired. Area : 28th & Cedar however they have moved down eastern and mainly stay around the ST Louis and Eastern as there hit ups are more prevalent there. Main Reason they are fading is because they've tore down the 28th street Projects and also they got hit in a federal sting that put most of them behind bars due to someone i think was named Puppet from 28th Turning Snitch and Informing about their whole neighborhood to avoid kidnapping charges. they call each other dogs cause it means Dos Ocho Gangsters. Enemis include most all other gangs except Lil Locos which are on the Nevada card with them

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » March 23rd, 2015, 10:32 pm

tysuave wrote:Yea i say the 8 hold it down In Lv I know they beef with L.A surs and in jail they dont function with each other...
I'm assuming your talking about 28th street

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » March 23rd, 2015, 11:09 pm

spadeloc wrote:
I'm assuming your talking about 28th street
28 was huge when I was a kid....in the 80s.Lil locos had the north side of North town and San Chucos had the southern half of North town and a tiny part of the east side....but 28 had the whole Eastside into part of the south side as their stomping ground....i used to see 28 function from dam near Nellis on the east side all the way to Sahara and the freeway near the strip.they had some turf I used to stay right in the heart of their neighborhood.....I used to fuck with them heavy...real cool but they didn't like white people too much.on their block besides their original projects they had like another small projects and about 5 apts(a lot of blacks lived in the 2 stories and some whites in the one stories)....they started Naked city rascals but used to treat them like a step child .....I think that ....influences from cali and them wanting to control the Nake d city drug market made NCR break from 28th. Last I heard they hate each other...not sure bout their relationship now.You cannot talk about gangs in Las Vegas without mentioning Barrio 28th st...they are the originals.you

drifter562

Unread post by drifter562 » January 13th, 2016, 3:30 am

Barrio San Chucos started in north Las Vegas specifically on St George St and Cartier before they were San Chucos they were called Barrio North Town they are probably one of the biggest gangs in north Las Vegas and have many clicks including Evil Town Criminales Malditos St George. Main enemies Include 28st which are a historical enemy and Blythe St. This gang unlike 28st is not fading and have a strong presence in the east of I-15 in North Las Vegas

drifter562

Unread post by drifter562 » January 13th, 2016, 3:40 am

I Feel like this thread should be renamed to Las Vegas Gangs in General is that possible?

drifter562

Unread post by drifter562 » January 13th, 2016, 3:52 am

VarrioLil Locos or LXL are a North Las Vegas gang that started on Belmont and Carey in North Las Vegas this gang is also fading and have actually been for the most part ran out of north town by the San Chucos gang and are now an east side gang this is basically clicked up with 28st. They use to be enemies back in the day.

drifter562

Unread post by drifter562 » January 13th, 2016, 3:59 am

PVl'S or Palo Verdes Locos is a gang that started as an 18st Click off of Calceterra and Palos Verdes St and now is an independent gang from 18st Main enemies are VGV

PhatBoi

Unread post by PhatBoi » January 20th, 2016, 3:09 pm

In Northtown it's Varrio San Chucos, Varrio Lil Locos. White Fence and related clicks used to be active back in the day. In Vegas, it's 28 St, 18 St and MS 13.

I wouldn't count all those lil clicks popping up everywhere as real gangs. Most are just kids playing gangster and lack the culture and history.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 5th, 2016, 3:30 am

Yes 28th st. From what i know is the predominant Mexican gang in Las Vegas, also many are Nevada Trece in Nevada prisons who are enemys with Sur 13 from Southern Cali... Nevada Street gangs & Prison gangs are weaker in Size and strength...What you also have to remember that Los angels to Las vegas is only a couple hours,Like reno is to Northern cali, So you have a presence in las vegas of Surenos from california and Reno,Nevada has a big presence of Nortenos from Cali...I only know because I did time in Nevadas weak ass prison system...

Norcalnative
What city do you live in now?: Morgan hill

Unread post by Norcalnative » June 18th, 2016, 9:04 pm

Why is Nevada 13 enemies with Surenos ?

Trook
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by Trook » July 23rd, 2016, 2:13 am

How long have the 8 been around?

Trook
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by Trook » July 23rd, 2016, 2:15 am

I can't seem to find when they were established.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread post by ValleyKid » October 30th, 2016, 2:52 pm

What does Nevada Trece's 13 stand for? I know it ain't for Sur.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 7th, 2016, 6:29 am

ValleyKid wrote:What does Nevada Trece's 13 stand for? I know it ain't for Sur.
The 13th letter of the alphabet, but counting backwards