Another disgusting example of racism.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Another disgusting example of racism.

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 1st, 2010, 11:22 pm

The Gates Millennium Scholars Program (GMS), established in 1999, was initially funded by a $1 billion grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The goal of GMS is to promote academic excellence and to provide an opportunity for outstanding minority students with significant financial need to reach their highest potential by:

* Reducing financial barriers for African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American and Hispanic American students with high academic and leadership promise who have significant financial need;
* Increasing the representation of these target groups in the disciplines of computer science, education, engineering, library science, mathematics, public health and the sciences, where these groups are severely underrepresented;
* Developing a diversified cadre of future leaders for America by facilitating successful completion of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees;and
* Providing seamless support from undergraduate through doctoral programs, for students selected as Gates Millennium Scholars entering target disciplines.

Students are eligible to be considered for a GMS scholarship if they:

• Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian and Pacific Islander American, or Hispanic American;

I guess it's O-KAY to be discriminated against if you aren't a minority, scratch that: a non-white minority.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Another disgusting example of racism.

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2010, 11:44 pm

well they need it right Azure? I men they have low intellects compared to the great white man according to that non-biased, wholly objective study you posted.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 1:41 am

perongregory wrote:well they need it right Azure? I men they have low intellects compared to the great white man according to that non-biased, wholly objective study you posted.
None of that is relevant. Obviously the people eligible for the scholarship are already of above average intelligence given their academic success, so there's no need to level the playing field. Despite being above average for their racial group, well educated blacks still suffer from poorer IQ scores than equivalent white people(helping to dispel the nature vs nurture frenzy) so I can understand the resistance to any "fair" form of competition between the two groups at a scholarly level, but this is just ridiculous!

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 2nd, 2010, 5:18 am

I believe all students regardless of colour or race should be eligable for all scholirships and bursaries. The Gates Millennium Scholars Program is stupid if they think only non-whites are poor and only need this. Utterly stupid...

What do you think about the aboriginal only bursaries and scholarships in canada, azure?

Azure what are your opinions of the specific

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 12:56 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:What do you think about the aboriginal only bursaries and scholarships in canada, azure?

Azure what are your opinions of the specific
I don't believe that any specific group should be eligible to receive scholarships based on their ethnic group. Unlike these politically correct anti-white racists like Bill and Melinda Gates, I am not a racist.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2010, 1:07 pm

Uh, yes you are...you believe that race accounts for certain "defiecencies" (sp) and traits in some "races" of people, inherently making you racist. If you believe this you should have no problem with race-based programs.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 1:17 pm

perongregory wrote:Uh, yes you are...you believe that race accounts for certain "defiecencies" (sp) and traits in some "races" of people, inherently making you racist. If you believe this you should have no problem with race-based programs.
Your assumption is incorrect and based upon your lack of genetic knowledge and race itself. Despite the fact that certain racial groups are more prone to mental, social and cultural deficiencies, I do not believe that this makes those disadvantaged groups inheritable worth less than more successful races, and I believe that many blacks can positively contribute to society. Unfortunately, the majority of them do not, and negatively contribute to society, thus feeding my want for a racially homogeneous society.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2010, 1:25 pm

That's all I needed your admittance of your white seperatism/racism...jack now you see why there will not be peace amongst the so-called racist. I'm inherently deficient to you and Azure because of a 1 percent genetic difference, I can't accept that, and Azure can't let the apocryphal "fact" go.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 5:30 pm

Jack, I'd also like to point out that the Aboriginal scholarships in Canada that you mentioned are different than the Gates Millenium Scholarship for the simple fact that they are eligible only for a certain group(in this case Native Canadians, in other cases Blacks, Hispanics, etc)
perongregory wrote:That's all I needed your admittance of your white seperatism/racism...jack now you see why there will not be peace amongst the so-called racist. I'm inherently deficient to you and Azure because of a 1 percent genetic difference, I can't accept that, and Azure can't let the apocryphal "fact" go.
For someone so opposed to my supposed racism, you seem to have no trouble making your own pre-conceived notions about my beliefs. Funny how that goes...isn't it?

Anyway, I never said that Black people are "inherently deficient" in 100% of cases, but on the average, the intellect and social behavior of the Negroid is far below that of a Caucasian. I did not, nor would I ever say that White people are superior to Black people in 100% of situations, as that would be wrong of me.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 2nd, 2010, 5:33 pm

that is wrong about them grants azure, fair play to you, now post every disgusting example of racism thats impacted on the socio economic standards of afro-americans, hispanic americans and native americans since plymouth rock to the present day...history didnt start now and people are still impacted by its negative consequences
this is something that i come across when i read conservative blogs, even if (and its a big if) the playing field is level now, are you so naive as to believe certain sections of the community are not suffering still from the days when it wasnt level
and about the race/iq debate, a study was done on high iq college bound afro-americans, cause if there was a negative correlation between race and iq, surely the blacks with the most amount of white blood would be more intelligent than than those who were more pure black? not the case, if anything the high achievers tended to have more black blood, it cant be true both ways...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2010, 5:39 pm

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

...now that we got what you are out of the way

Azure9920 wrote:
perongregory wrote:Uh, yes you are...you believe that race accounts for certain "defiecencies" (sp) and traits in some "races" of people, inherently making you racist. If you believe this you should have no problem with race-based programs.
...Unfortunately, the majority of them do not, and negatively contribute to society, thus feeding my want for a racially homogeneous society.
Understanding your point before you state it is essential.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2010, 5:42 pm

cliffard wrote:that is wrong about them grants azure, fair play to you, now post every disgusting example of racism thats impacted on the socio economic standards of afro-americans, hispanic americans and native americans since plymouth rock to the present day...history didnt start now and people are still impacted by its negative consequences
this is something that i come across when i read conservative blogs, even if (and its a big if) the playing field is level now, are you so naive as to believe certain sections of the community are not suffering still from the days when it wasnt level
and about the race/iq debate, a study was done on high iq college bound afro-americans, cause if there was a negative correlation between race and iq, surely the blacks with the most amount of white blood would be more intelligent than than those who were more pure black? not the case, if anything the high achievers tended to have more black blood, it cant be true both ways...

Cliffard are you trying to fair talk with someone who takes the word of a white supremacist, yet lambast "retarded afro-centrist", and wants a racially homogenized state? Oh, I forgot and still believes in antiquated notions of race and that blacks are on average deficient to whites.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 7:42 pm

cliffard wrote:now post every disgusting example of racism thats impacted on the socio economic standards of afro-americans, hispanic americans and native americans since plymouth rock to the present day
Every single example? I dare say that might take a bit too long. Here's one though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_I ... ool_system
are you so naive as to believe certain sections of the community are not suffering still from the days when it wasnt level
Care to provide an example?
The concept of nurture has been used by the politically correct "everyone's equal" crowd for ages. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study demonstrates that heredity plays a large role in the development of IQ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_ ... tion_Study

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 7:47 pm

perongregory wrote:Cliffard are you trying to fair talk with someone who takes the word of a white supremacist, yet lambast "retarded afro-centrist", and wants a racially homogenized state? Oh, I forgot and still believes in antiquated notions of race and that blacks are on average deficient to whites.
And much like your fellow Pro-Black poster Tre, I very much doubt you could explain how exactly race is "antiquated". The anthropologists of the 18th and 19th century had no access to the information about race that has been uncovered in the last few decades. Physical anthropology being a pseudo science is one thing, but when geneticists prove beyond a doubt that heritability is shown to have a strong positive correlation with many human traits, the concept of there being isolated, genetically indifferent populations of different races is undeniable.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2010, 7:57 pm

I'm not pro-black, I am pro-truth. with that said...

There are certainly genetic differences between human populations and the scientific study of these differences can help unravel the roots of disease, develop new medicines, unpick the details of deep human history; perhaps eventually even tell us something about the nature of intelligence. Such genetic differences are, however, not the same as racial differences. Race provides a means, not just of categorizing humanity, but also of imputing meaning to those categories and of selecting certain categories, based on skin color, appearance, or descent, as being of particular importance. Racial thinking divides human beings into a small set of discrete groups, sees each group as possessing a fixed set of traits and abilities and regards the differences between these groups as the defining feature of humanity. All these beliefs run counter to scientific views of population differences.

There ya go.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 2nd, 2010, 7:58 pm

Unfortunately, the majority of them do not, and negatively contribute to society, thus feeding my want for a racially homogeneous society.
Azure you and i both know your talking out of your ass, roughly 3% of our population is black.. The crime rate in Toronto and Montreal is not comparable to any American city. And thats where the majority of our black people are!!!! My people the lower class white folks account for the vast majority of crime on average in the country.

Did you notice when there are no black people in the society there are gangs of asians or whites doing just as much damage? Look an vancouver when i lived there, there were white and asian thugs doing things that would be comparable, and worse than your gangster from LA... Look at the amount of whites and asians in vancouver endlessly walking the streets for there fix... Would you say they are benificial to society? No, but that doesnt reflect on there whole ethnic group....

You gotta wake up azure, im always by jane and finch every time i go to Toronto and i havent had any problems....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 8:12 pm

perongregory wrote:There are certainly genetic differences between human populations and the scientific study of these differences can help unravel the roots of disease, develop new medicines, unpick the details of deep human history; perhaps eventually even tell us something about the nature of intelligence.
I don't think I could have put it any better. People are so misconstrued about the nature of genetic study that they completely ignore all the potential positive outcomes of the research.
Such genetic differences are, however, not the same as racial differences. Race provides a means, not just of categorizing humanity, but also of imputing meaning to those categories and of selecting certain categories, based on skin color, appearance, or descent, as being of particular importance. Racial thinking divides human beings into a small set of discrete groups, sees each group as possessing a fixed set of traits and abilities and regards the differences between these groups as the defining feature of humanity. All these beliefs run counter to scientific views of population differences.
The genetic differences you speak of run strong correlations along racial boundaries, most Blacks fall within a certain range in say, intelligence, as do White's, and as do Asians. While I do agree that the use of race to categorize and judge people based on preconceived notions in a job interview or police investigation, when dealing with the bigger picture, such as developing programs for the entire country, the median of the range must be used.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 8:19 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:Azure you and i both know your talking out of your ass, roughly 3% of our population is black.. The crime rate in Toronto and Montreal is not comparable to any American city. And thats where the majority of our black people are!!!! My people the lower class white folks account for the vast majority of crime on average in the country.
Crime statistics within Britain, Canada, and the United States show
that people of East Asian ancestry are disproportionately under-represented
while those of African ancestry are disproportionately over-represented rel-
ative to those of European ancestry. For example, in Canada, a government
commission found that Blacks were five times more likely to be in jail than
Whites and ten times more likely than Asians

Of course White's commit the majority of crimes in Canada and the Unites States, they're the biggest racial group. But proportionally to size(something that must be kept in mind when comparing population segments of different sizes) Blacks commit more crimes.
Did you notice when there are no black people in the society there are gangs of asians or whites doing just as much damage? Look an vancouver when i lived there, there were white and asian thugs doing things that would be comparable, and worse than your gangster from LA... Look at the amount of whites and asians in vancouver endlessly walking the streets for there fix... Would you say they are benificial to society? No, but that doesnt reflect on there whole ethnic group....
I'm not glossing up the crimes of White's or Asians, if that's what you think. They commit crimes as well.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 2nd, 2010, 8:29 pm

what about saskatchewan? The natives out there i garuntee commit more crimes on average then the whites there.

There pretty high

I can even say that in Whitehorse Yukon when i was there the natives were commiting the majority of the crimes there, to a point were they almost terrorised the white poeple. Hardly benificial to society if you ask me...

Even northern manitoba in places like Thompson Manitoba, if you disagree with the natives on anything they will gang beat you for no reason. This isnt benificial to society

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 8:38 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:what about saskatchewan? The natives out there i garuntee commit more crimes on average then the whites there.

There pretty high

I can even say that in Whitehorse Yukon when i was there the natives were commiting the majority of the crimes there, to a point were they almost terrorised the white poeple. Hardly benificial to society if you ask me...

Even northern manitoba in places like Thompson Manitoba, if you disagree with the natives on anything they will gang beat you for no reason. This isnt benificial to society
Yes, they do as well.

Aboriginal offenders accounted for 15% of all sentenced admissions in 1997-98, even though aboriginal people make up only about 2% of the total society. The proportion of admissions fluctuates across the country. Jurisdictions in the prairie provinces and all territories reported aboriginal admissions higher than the Canadian average (Manitoba; 47%; Saskatchewan 72%; Alberta 34%; Yukon 62%; NWT 90%.) The remaining provinces showed their admissions of aboriginal people to be lower, between 2% (Québec) and 16% (BC) The figures for intakes into provincial probation show a similar pattern, with the highest concentrations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and the Yukon.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 2nd, 2010, 8:54 pm

The proportion of admissions fluctuates across the country
And i garuntee you that there a fluctuations on admissions if you compare the black people at jane and finch to the black people at woodbridge in vaughn.
The same as you can compare the natives of certain reserves to each other.

THINGS ARENT THE SAME EVERYWHERE

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 9:12 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
The proportion of admissions fluctuates across the country
And i garuntee you that there a fluctuations on admissions if you compare the black people at jane and finch to the black people at woodbridge in vaughn.
The same as you can compare the natives of certain reserves to each other.

THINGS ARENT THE SAME EVERYWHERE
I don't think you quite understand the concept of "averages".

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 2nd, 2010, 9:19 pm

http://www.benbest.com/lifeext/murder.html#canada

take a look at 1990

LARGE CANADIAN CITIES BY HOMICIDE RATE, 1990
CITY

PER 100,000
(1) Regina 4.72
(2) Saskatoon 4.39
(3) Sudbury 4.00
(4) Edmonton 3.50
(5) Vancouver 3.45
(6) Montreal 3.40
(7) Winnipeg 3.05
(8) Calgary 2.60
(9) Toronto 1.80
(10) Hamilton 1.70
(11) Halifax 1.25
(12) St. John's 0.00

If you ask me nothing but whites and natives in those top 5 cities... Im from Sudbury, and i know of alot of small time crimes that dont get reported here. My black buddy even commented on the fact that almost everyone in the neighbourhood, including him got their barbecues stolen lol. Hardley benificial to society...

Fact is that i see things differently

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 9:22 pm

That data is appallingly old.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 2nd, 2010, 9:30 pm

heres a more up to date list,notice the cities on top with a high asian population
http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/03/04/the- ... rder-rate/
PORT COQUITLAM, B.C. * 59,732 364.70 1
EDMONTON 763,732 132.61 2
WINNIPEG 653,733 120.79 3
SASKATOON 206,365 115.21 4
VANCOUVER 609,785 100.29 5
nothing but asians whites and natives in those cities man

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 2nd, 2010, 9:39 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:heres a more up to date list,notice the cities on top with a high asian population
http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/03/04/the- ... rder-rate/
PORT COQUITLAM, B.C. * 59,732 364.70 1
EDMONTON 763,732 132.61 2
WINNIPEG 653,733 120.79 3
SASKATOON 206,365 115.21 4
VANCOUVER 609,785 100.29 5
nothing but asians whites and natives in those cities man
The only cities in that list with considerable Asian population is Vancouver and Port Coquitlam. In Winnipeg the main offenders are Native, and Edmonton has a high degree of Native crime as well.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 2nd, 2010, 10:50 pm

my dude did you watch that program link i sent you?
tell your uncle cliff what the problem is...you got a proper hair up your arse over this BS
or are you bored and on the wind up? if you just wanna piss in peoples soup i understand that, im english, its our national hobby...
you cant believe what your saying deep down, when i came here first you was 'blood' this and that