Why are latino gangs against blacks?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Gibbs
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Why are latino gangs against blacks?

Unread post by Gibbs » January 14th, 2010, 10:43 am

Read my question carefully.

I'm not just referring prison, or gangs but particularly people. I remember numerous encounters I've had with latino gangbangers (most I've chin checked when growing up with the exception of getting jumped-go figure) but since I've gotten older and wiser I noticed while working at the hospital some of the people we get are high school kids. Grant it, kids aren't always innocent but most of the ones I talk to say these latino gangs "hit them up." anyway I'm not saying black gangs are different because they're not. In fact I think all gangs are filled with cowards but specifically in the Harbor Area of California, Long Beach, and elsewhere target average people. Please don't say its unintentional because I was confronted by several latino gang members and called a "crab" even though I had on red. Is it purely racial and if so, why?

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Why are latino gangs against blacks?

Unread post by youayntfresh » January 17th, 2010, 9:56 am

Gibbs wrote:Read my question carefully.

I'm not just referring prison, or gangs but particularly people. I remember numerous encounters I've had with latino gangbangers (most I've chin checked when growing up with the exception of getting jumped-go figure) but since I've gotten older and wiser I noticed while working at the hospital some of the people we get are high school kids. Grant it, kids aren't always innocent but most of the ones I talk to say these latino gangs "hit them up." anyway I'm not saying black gangs are different because they're not. In fact I think all gangs are filled with cowards but specifically in the Harbor Area of California, Long Beach, and elsewhere target average people. Please don't say its unintentional because I was confronted by several latino gang members and called a "crab" even though I had on red. Is it purely racial and if so, why?

Well now these days, Crips are wearing red and Bloods are wearing blue. I dont know why that is but I seen it. Thye may have thought you were "doing that".

I mean some gang think all Latinos are from 18st or something.

Pretty hard to explian.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » January 20th, 2010, 6:23 pm

this subject been talked over a few times before. I'm chicano so i'll tell you first hand many latinos are prejudice against blacks because of different stereotypes, like the way they present themselves, how they are loud and obnoxious in public, the disrespect they gives towards women, and how alot of blacks guys walk around like they are the baddest shit on earth. course this aint true for all blacks but those are some of the main reasons. so if latinos in general feel that way then the gangs of that race will feel that way. blacks in socal got it worse because surenos are the ones pushin this hatred further into racism. Norcal mexicans aint as hostile towards blacks and actually kick it with them and act like them.

if you came up to norcal you might hear a mexican sayin "wassup nigga" which I fucking hate by the way but that's how they grow up over here. i've never used "nigga" when talking to my boys but some of them say it. Another race that seems to say nigga alot is raghead indians from india because they try to fit in.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » January 20th, 2010, 8:53 pm

MCD wrote:this subject been talked over a few times before. I'm chicano so i'll tell you first hand many latinos are prejudice against blacks because of different stereotypes, like the way they present themselves, how they are loud and obnoxious in public, the disrespect they gives towards women, and how alot of blacks guys walk around like they are the baddest shit on earth. course this aint true for all blacks but those are some of the main reasons. so if latinos in general feel that way then the gangs of that race will feel that way. blacks in socal got it worse because surenos are the ones pushin this hatred further into racism. Norcal mexicans aint as hostile towards blacks and actually kick it with them and act like them.

if you came up to norcal you might hear a mexican sayin "wassup nigga" which I #%@&#%@ hate by the way but that's how they grow up over here. i've never used "nigga" when talking to my boys but some of them say it. Another race that seems to say nigga alot is raghead indians from india because they try to fit in.

Nah Asians in Long Beach and SGV throw out nigga a lot.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 21st, 2010, 1:45 pm

youayntfresh wrote:
MCD wrote:this subject been talked over a few times before. I'm chicano so i'll tell you first hand many latinos are prejudice against blacks because of different stereotypes, like the way they present themselves, how they are loud and obnoxious in public, the disrespect they gives towards women, and how alot of blacks guys walk around like they are the baddest shit on earth. course this aint true for all blacks but those are some of the main reasons. so if latinos in general feel that way then the gangs of that race will feel that way. blacks in socal got it worse because surenos are the ones pushin this hatred further into racism. Norcal mexicans aint as hostile towards blacks and actually kick it with them and act like them.

if you came up to norcal you might hear a mexican sayin "wassup nigga" which I #%@&#%@ hate by the way but that's how they grow up over here. i've never used "nigga" when talking to my boys but some of them say it. Another race that seems to say nigga alot is raghead indians from india because they try to fit in.

yeah heard that too,that shit cracces me up everytime :lol:

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 21st, 2010, 6:58 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
youayntfresh wrote:

yeah heard that too,that shit cracces me up everytime :lol:
yeah fasho asians up here say it too

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 22nd, 2010, 1:06 am

^I'm Asian, and I don't think Asian g's should use the word or Asians in general should use the word. It jus sounds stupid to me when Asians say it. A lot of Asian ppl agree with me and feel the same way. None of my boys use it. But it also sounds stupid to me when any other race uses it too. Growing up in OC I've heard all types of ppl use it for slang purposes. Jus looks funny and ain't right when some random ppl say it.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » January 22nd, 2010, 10:08 am

triplethreat wrote:^I'm Asian, and I don't think Asian g's should use the word or Asians in general should use the word. It jus sounds stupid to me when Asians say it. A lot of Asian ppl agree with me and feel the same way. None of my boys use it. But it also sounds stupid to me when any other race uses it too. Growing up in OC I've heard all types of ppl use it for slang purposes. Jus looks funny and ain't right when some random ppl say it.

I was at this carwash in LA by Crenshaw and Stocker next to Jack in the Box. There was this Asian,(Chinese im guessing),with a Compton hat. I was like wtf. Then her black girlfriend comes out. I guess he was using her as a pass or something. I heard Asian say every language in the book. I heard them say "I'm a real nigga',"im a og nigga throw that up",etc. It cracks me up!

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by jae » January 31st, 2010, 3:39 pm

ALOT of mexicans say it too though. I stay in the IE right now and i've heard that on the regular out here from young mexicans. They sound stupid.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 31st, 2010, 8:09 pm

youayntfresh wrote:
triplethreat wrote:^I'm Asian, and I don't think Asian g's should use the word or Asians in general should use the word. It jus sounds stupid to me when Asians say it. A lot of Asian ppl agree with me and feel the same way. None of my boys use it. But it also sounds stupid to me when any other race uses it too. Growing up in OC I've heard all types of ppl use it for slang purposes. Jus looks funny and ain't right when some random ppl say it.

I was at this carwash in LA by Crenshaw and Stocker next to Jack in the Box. There was this Asian,(Chinese im guessing),with a Compton hat. I was like wtf. Then her black girlfriend comes out. I guess he was using her as a pass or something. I heard Asian say every language in the book. I heard them say "I'm a real nigga',"im a og nigga throw that up",etc. It cracks me up!

HUh?

When?

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » February 3rd, 2010, 5:49 pm

youngspade wrote:
youayntfresh wrote:

HUh?

When?
. I think it was maybe November of last year.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » February 3rd, 2010, 8:38 pm

. I think it was maybe November of last year.[/quote]

Oh really, did the asian chick have tattoos?

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » February 6th, 2010, 8:49 am

Nah Asians in Long Beach and SGV throw out nigga a lot.[/quote]

yeah heard that too,that shit cracces me up everytime :lol:[/quote]

yeah fasho asians up here say it too[/quote]

if you not black you shouldn´t say it

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » February 26th, 2010, 6:07 pm

I think the only reason asians talk black is because in the hoods, they are so few of them surrounded by the other gangster cultures. Blacks got the hip hop thing, mexicans got chicanismo. I notice some asians dress like cholos n talk like blacks. I'm talkin shaved heads, khakis n button ups shoutin out 'what up nigga'
jae wrote:ALOT of mexicans say it too though. I stay in the IE right now and i've heard that on the regular out here from young mexicans. They sound stupid.
Vatos in the I.E. are you for real? Thought that was a norcal mexican thing. sure they ain't usin it in a derogatory context, n just takin off the "er"

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 26th, 2010, 7:38 pm

Not all Chicano gangs beef with blacks. In San Diego some get along and some have turf that overlaps.

Varrio Shelltown gets along with Southside 5/9 and Lincoln Park Bloods
Varrio Logan HTS and Barrio Sherman get along with West Coast Crips

I think Varrio Market and Rollin 40's Crips get along, and SE Lokos and Lincoln Park Bloods get along. There's got to be a couple more maybe... Don't know anything about East San Diego X3 and East Dago Mob Crips-but I think they share the same turf too.

But not all get all varrios in SD get along with blacks...

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 9th, 2010, 9:54 am

man it used to b crazy bak then in los angeles county with the black and hispanic rivalry with bloods and crips vs surenos damn that wuz one hell of a rivalry. i went to south central high and damn that skwl wuz racial as hell fight eryday damn u gotta watch out cuz the fight explodes letz juz say that.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 9th, 2010, 10:19 pm

caliboi wrote:man it used to b crazy bak then in los angeles county with the black and hispanic rivalry with bloods and crips vs surenos damn that wuz one hell of a rivalry. i went to south central high and damn that skwl wuz racial as hell fight eryday damn u gotta watch out because the fight explodes letz juz say that.
i couldn't imagine that shit, in norcal black n brown are either indifferent to eachother or they're cool wth eachother.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » May 13th, 2010, 12:37 am

MCD wrote:i couldn't imagine that shit, in norcal black n brown are either indifferent to eachother or they're cool wth eachother.
For the most part this is true, especially nowadays, but I heard something jumped off in the East Bay maybe a year or two ago between Mexicans and Blacks.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 13th, 2010, 10:03 pm

~J~ wrote:
MCD wrote:i couldn't imagine that shit, in norcal black n brown are either indifferent to eachother or they're cool wth eachother.
For the most part this is true, especially nowadays, but I heard something jumped off in the East Bay maybe a year or two ago between Mexicans and Blacks.
yeah i forgot to mention that when shit hits the fan, mexicans are still gonna side with mexicans. i also think any mexican gangs that are very cultured and haven't copied hip hop culture are more likely to have problems with blacks

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » May 17th, 2010, 2:35 am

MCD wrote:yeah i forgot to mention that when shit hits the fan, mexicans are still gonna side with mexicans. i also think any mexican gangs that are very cultured and haven't copied hip hop culture are more likely to have problems with blacks
Yeah but not necessarily, like you said indifferent would still best describe that situation, even then. I would say that Mexicans gangs and Blacks can be acquaintances with one another but for the most part they're going to do their own thing.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 17th, 2010, 2:52 pm

Not all are againt blacks.

There's black and Mexican gangs in SE San Diego that kick it.
Some clicks of 18th Street in LA is supposed have blacks in it.
Watts Varrio Grape gets along with the Crips in their hood.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by Hamburger » May 20th, 2010, 3:10 pm

YEA A LOT OF HOMIES BE SAYIN THAT WORD NIGGA BUT SOMETIMES THEY SAY IT JUST TO CLOWN U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ITS CUZ AMERICAS POP CULTURE NOWADAYS HAVE BEEN SAYIN IT AND HAS ALSO ALWAYS BEEN SAYIN IT IN RAP MUSIC SINCE BACK IN THE DAYS. I JUST DONT LIKE IT WHEN CHICANO RAPPERS SAY THE WORD NIGGA LIKE LIL ONE OR SPM BUT SPM IS FROM TEXAS HE GREW UP IN A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD THATS WHY.

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » May 23rd, 2010, 5:26 pm

The word "nigga" is not a racial slur and it pretty much is just an American word which has become popular through hip hop music & rap. [No different than the colonialists turning "yankee" from a British slur into something else.]

As for the hatred, that comes from stereotypes perpetrated by neither Latinos nor Blacks. Its basic divide and conquer. In the same manner the Conquistadors and Anglos in the US pitted Euro against mestizo & mulatto against Indios.

As long each fights the other Euro "interests" sit on top laughing calling us all animals ... but get on their nerves or decide you don't wish to be modern day slaves and their true colors of hatred come out to shine like in Arizona.

Latinos & Blacks hating on each other is stupid because the white "interests" hate both of us. They only tolerate us when we clean their toilets, watch their kids, do their lawns, or pick their food.

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » May 23rd, 2010, 5:40 pm

We all need to stop hating because its wasteful, educate ourselves, and step up to the challenges which need to be met ... and blow the "interests" out of the water.

Our ancestors built Pyramid structures in MesoAmerica with the concept of zero also those in Africa, OUR ancestors had irrigation systems, clean water delivery and no diseases. How is it we are inferior & in awe of a people whose ancestors threw their own feces into the streets in front of their houses and had 1600 plagues?

OUR ancestors had mountains of gold and silver, Africa had diamonds, gold, and frankincense. What did Anglos have?

Nothing.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » June 20th, 2010, 6:51 pm

caliboi wrote:man it used to b crazy bak then in los angeles county with the black and hispanic rivalry with bloods and crips vs surenos damn that wuz one hell of a rivalry. i went to south central high and damn that skwl wuz racial as hell fight eryday damn u gotta watch out because the fight explodes letz juz say that.

south central high? wtf is that located? in so cal?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 23rd, 2010, 12:18 am

eMachine wrote:We all need to stop hating because its wasteful, educate ourselves, and step up to the challenges which need to be met ... and blow the "interests" out of the water.

Our ancestors built Pyramid structures in MesoAmerica with the concept of zero also those in Africa, OUR ancestors had irrigation systems, clean water delivery and no diseases. How is it we are inferior & in awe of a people whose ancestors threw their own feces into the streets in front of their houses and had 1600 plagues?

OUR ancestors had mountains of gold and silver, Africa had diamonds, gold, and frankincense. What did Anglos have?

Nothing.
I understand you're trying to enlighten your brothers and that's good, however, there's no real evidence that Africans built any pyramids of Meso-America, nothing but assumptions and theories on a shallow likeness. my point here is not to argue but advice you to be careful of what others say what is believed to be true and until the evidence is pointing elsewhere... Native Americans are just that, Native Americans. > > > viewtopic.php?f=64&t=47092

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Unread post by RDRIGN » July 22nd, 2010, 6:55 pm

It has to do with the Mexican Mafia putting a greenlight on Blacks generally, prison politics spill into the streets and spread like wild fire.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » July 23rd, 2010, 8:54 am

dude los angeles is juz filled with cholos and rite now dey still dukin it out with the blacks and the cholos alredy took over sfv and south los angeles but when i wuz in sgv its mostly asians but filled with cholos also damn cholos r everywhere.

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » August 7th, 2010, 3:06 pm

~J~ wrote:
eMachine wrote:We all need to stop hating because its wasteful, educate ourselves, and step up to the challenges which need to be met ... and blow the "interests" out of the water.

Nothing.
I understand you're trying to enlighten your brothers and that's good, however, there's no real evidence that Africans built any pyramids of Meso-America, nothing but assumptions and theories on a shallow likeness. my point here is not to argue but advice you to be careful of what others say what is believed to be true and until the evidence is pointing elsewhere... Native Americans are just that, Native Americans. > > > viewtopic.php?f=64&t=47092
I was referring to those who have actual Native American ancestry building the structures in Meso America ... alongside those with African ancestry building structures in Africa. Same goes with Asians building marvelous wonders and the domestication of animals in what is now Iraq/Iran/India regions.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:32 pm

its all bout race and drug turf homie and plus la eme blames blacks for drug rip off

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”