13ST NATIONAL CITY CRIP GANG

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
YUNGHUSTLE1000
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: PALMDALE

13ST NATIONAL CITY CRIP GANG

Unread post by YUNGHUSTLE1000 » April 30th, 2009, 1:04 pm

ANYBODY HEARD OF THSI HOOD

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Re: 13ST NATIONAL CITY CRIP GANG

Unread post by yardstick » April 30th, 2009, 11:09 pm

news to me...and i'm from the south bay. probably new if it is real. NC is a straight up Sureno city. none of the b's/c's that claimed NC lasted a long time. OTNC, Acre Boys, Block Boys, NC MOB, and NCLocos have NC on lock.

CKAvenue..didn't last
NCBloods...didn't last
26st Bloods...didn't last

I don't know if the Sureno gangs there put a stop to b/c gangs in NC...
....or if they get started up by wanna bes that don't have the G skills to keep a click going.

There are Pinoys that rep gangs living in NC..but the gangs they rep are from SESD... (EGP, BDB, AIB).

Seems like the same for the whole South Bay in general. The b/c lifestyle in SD is mostly a southeast san diego thing, with the exception of LV Crips/TOC on the WS and East Dago Mob Crips on the ES (and some Asian gangs in ES and mira mesa).

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 10th, 2010, 2:22 pm

NC is almost strictly a X3 city, with some Filipino Bloods on the ES of the city. If it's a Crip gang, it might be all Filipino.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 11th, 2010, 8:37 pm

ive seen filipinos claiming some crip hood called national city long side back in 05

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 17th, 2010, 10:25 pm

MENACE18 wrote:ive seen filipinos claiming some crip hood called national city long side back in 05
Now this is trippy. I could swear that I remember a Filipino gang called Long Side back in the early 1990's. I think they were in PH/NC, but they didn't claim Blood/Crip. I wonder if it's the same gang-or if I'm just confusing something. Were all the SD Pinoys at!!??? Someone here has got to know about them. Only Filipino gangs in SD that I remember first hand are EGP in NC, BDB in PH, IDM, SSP, and UBS in SoBay. And SSP was more of a mixed gang like FCW.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » February 18th, 2010, 7:52 pm

about 15 years ago I had heard a rumor that the old SPC tagging crew had changed their name to National City Crip Cartel and they were mostly on division but i never seen anything else about it

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 19th, 2010, 1:55 am

S619D wrote:about 15 years ago I had heard a rumor that the old SPC tagging crew had changed their name to National City Crip Cartel and they were mostly on division but i never seen anything else about it

Syko Pathik? Near Division and Euclid right? I though they were Chicano. I must be wrong then...because of them turning into Crips. Were they mixed?

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » February 19th, 2010, 1:21 pm

yeah they were mexican not sure how long that lasted with them or if it were even true it was just something i heard in the mid90s...maybe they wanted to be a gang without paying dues to X3 like some of the other mid 90s tag bangers

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 1st, 2010, 3:55 pm

It won't last if there is. Remember we have an injunction, so we can't regulate like the good old days.

Also, there's too many bloods. They'll get smashed on.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » June 18th, 2010, 9:54 am

Yump that aint a place to be if you crippin LOL

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » June 20th, 2010, 11:26 pm

what part of NC has bloods?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 21st, 2010, 6:19 pm

S619D wrote:what part of NC has bloods?
-ESNC-

Near the Alta Vista and Paradise Hills neighborhoods of San Diego. It was -EGP- and some -BNB- -AIB-

EGP-was in Block Boys hood (there used to be a lot on Harbison).

BNB-used to be in Block Boys and NCLS hood.

AIB-used to be spread out, but mainly from Palm to the Lincoln Acres area aorund 16th and 18th.

I know that some black and Chicano G's don't treat Asian B/C gangs the same as they treat black B/C gangs. But EGP,BNB, AIB claim Blood, so those are the Blood hoods in NC. I don't even think LPB, OPB, ESP, 5/9 hold any turf in NC. The closest they come is on the border line streets (Cervantes, Magnus, Delta).

EGP-I remember they were Easy going Posse in the 1980's and 1990's. They had a small amount of whites, blacks, Samoans. There may have been some Chicano members. But it was mainly Filipino. They turned to Easy Going Pinoys in the 1990's, since it turned into a mostly Filipino gang. Now I hear the whites and the Islanders in that area run with Block Boys if they decide to bang. EGP reminds me of FCW in the way that it was mixed until people started hitting CYA and the Pen.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 21st, 2010, 6:30 pm

Other thing to remember-a lot of SESD bloods are always going through NC. Seeing family, going to school, shopping, etc...

Lot of Bloods surround NC. So chances of a Crip getting caught slippin by a Blood is high. OTNC, like mos other hoods in SoBay seem cool with B/C as long as they don't try to start up or bang in there hood. So it isn't a good idea to get all crazy and go into NC crippin or bloodin-or you might catch a vatos eye. Bandit can elaborate on that.

CV has that new black gang, but they aren't in Otay's hood, and -VCV- hasn't been the same since a lot of busts have depleted their hood.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 23rd, 2010, 11:27 am

THEY TRIED TO START THE BLOODS IN PARK APARTMENTS, BUT THEY FAILED. THEY JUMPED A HOMIE AND NEVER SHOWED FACE.

SOME SKYLINES MOVED IN THE HOOD A FEW YEARS BACK. AND THEY TRY TO GET STUPID WITH THE HOMIE, SO WE SURROUNDED THEM AND THEIR OG TRY TO HOLLER AT ME BUT I WAS'NT HAVING IT. THE OLDER ONES WILL TELLING THE LITTLE ONES TO CHILL AND THEY MOVED OUT AFTER THE WEEKEND.

WE DON'T LIKE THE BRIMS... WE KILLED THEM AND VICE VERSA. NOT CRAZY BUT IT HAPPENS FROM TIME TO TIME.

BUT ANYBODY MOVES TO THE HOOD AND WE FEEL LIKE JACKING OR SMASHING BLACK OR BROWN IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW WERE FEELING. THEY AIN'T GOING TO COME IN WALK AROUND WITHOUT BEING QUESTIONED AT HIT UP.
19DAGO04 wrote:Other thing to remember-a lot of SESD bloods are always going through NC. Seeing family, going to school, shopping, etc...

Lot of Bloods surround NC. So chances of a Crip getting caught slippin by a Blood is high. OTNC, like mos other hoods in SoBay seem cool with B/C as long as they don't try to start up or bang in there hood. So it isn't a good idea to get all crazy and go into NC crippin or bloodin-or you might catch a vatos eye. Bandit can elaborate on that.

CV has that new black gang, but they aren't in Otay's hood, and -VCV- hasn't been the same since a lot of busts have depleted their hood.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 23rd, 2010, 1:37 pm

I remember hearing about a Brim that got murdered off of NC BLVD in the early 1990's. I always thought -OTNC- and -5/9- beefed because -ST- and -5/9- back each other up. Logan and Market used to beef with -5/9- also. I always wondered if that was because of the -ST- connection too.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » June 23rd, 2010, 8:30 pm

I never knew if X3 gangs ever got involved in Blood Crip politics in SD....I know the Coast is really cool with Logan and Sherman...and ST and the Brims have always been tight due to close proximity(opposite of LA where blacks and mexicans beef when their hoods are too close)...never knew of any actual feuds between x3 hoods and bloods or crips(though I do remember about 20 years ago hearing that a Varrio Clairemont head took care of a Skyline) but that could easily be rumor

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 23rd, 2010, 9:21 pm

S619D wrote:I never knew if X3 gangs ever got involved in Blood Crip politics in SD....I know the Coast is really cool with Logan and Sherman...and ST and the Brims have always been tight due to close proximity(opposite of LA where blacks and mexicans beef when their hoods are too close)...never knew of any actual feuds between x3 hoods and bloods or crips(though I do remember about 20 years ago hearing that a Varrio Clairemont head took care of a Skyline) but that could easily be rumor

Yeah some beefs pop up from time to time in Dago proper, but they usually are hood related -no racial shit- and they are limited to those moslty those two hoods.

VEncanto, Lomita Village, PHLocos have all beefed with Skyline at times. I think those are all on and off beefs

-LVX3- is going at it with -LVC- and LGLocos and SVLocos beef with GTMurda Krew and CDOBloods.

For a while Otay, Palmas, and VCV were throwing down with a Crip gang that was trying to start up in SS. I think the gang was related to that pimping ring -PHD-.

In UpCo there is bad blood between X3 and both B/C gangs up there. You see CK, BK graffiti in some of the X3 hitups. I think up there its LA style beefs.

Some Asian gangs have been thrown in the mix to. -ESDX3- used to beef with -OBS-
VMarket beefs hard with -OKB- and -OMC-
PHLocos beef with -BDB- and -AIB- and -BNG- Don't think it is racial cause PHLocos are Ok with other Filipino gangs in the area.

About that LA thing you said....not all black and brown beef. Watts V Grape and Grape St Crips chill like Brims and Shelltown do. They are literally in the same hood. Theres supossed to be some Bloods in Culver City that chill with -CXCX3-. Funny cause -CXCX3- wears red as a color like Shelltown does. I think the Bloods in CC and -CXCX3- both beef with Venice SL Crips.

But one thing anyways-the racial beefs in LA are off the map!!!

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 24th, 2010, 9:32 am

yeah beef with 5/9 is mostly because of shelltown. we also run into eachother often.