WHY DO NORTENOS HAVE LAME GANG NAMES ?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
REEBOK

WHY DO NORTENOS HAVE LAME GANG NAMES ?

Unread post by REEBOK » July 28th, 2009, 7:51 pm

?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: WHY DO NORTENOS HAVE LAME GANG NAMES ?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 28th, 2009, 10:03 pm

Not all the gang names are lame. A lot of cholo gangs names sound lame. Go to who started the 1's you're talking about & ask them.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » July 28th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Are you kidding me?

Every other Sureno Gang outside of Southern Californnia is called shit like SOUTHSIDE SURENOS, SURENO 13, SUR TRECE LOCS, ESE TRECE VATOS, VATOS LOCOS SUR 13

LMAO

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 28th, 2009, 10:31 pm

SilentWest wrote:Are you kidding me?

Every other Sureno Gang outside of Southern Californnia is called shit like SOUTHSIDE SURENOS, SURENO 13, SUR TRECE LOCS, ESE TRECE VATOS, VATOS LOCOS SUR 13

LMAO
I know! LMAO! I was thinking about that when this fool brought this up! Like the vatos locos & some gang in the NorthWest called Sur Trece Califas. WTF?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 29th, 2009, 7:20 pm

How are Norteno names different from Sureno names? It's mostly just varrio/hood names for both.

I agree, Surenos up North and out of state have the dumbest, most basic names in gangland USA: SouthSide Surenos, Turlock Surenos and a hundred gangs called Sur 13.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 31st, 2009, 10:01 pm

maybe up there , but nortenos got such dull names

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 1st, 2009, 1:00 am

You only think that of Nortenos? Why didn't you ask why cholos have lame gang names? They all have similar sounding names.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 1st, 2009, 9:32 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:You only think that of Nortenos? Why didn't you ask why cholos have lame gang names? They all have similar sounding names.
why dont you ask your 2 dads why they make you wear pink cackie g strings ?

just by reading your name i could tell your a brother : a brother brother

black gang members got some of the stupidest names i ever heard like : LIL 2 SCOOPS

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 1st, 2009, 10:48 pm

Hey leva Reebok-choy be quiet puto. Quit stiring the pot w/ your gay innuendos...

Everyone on here knows how badly you want a big black nigger norteno to poke you in the stink-hole...
So quit asking these lame questions you sureno norteno damu crip walking 5 dropping, amor de rey, folk nation, 32 trey duce south cental hawaiian gay faggot...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 2nd, 2009, 10:14 am

I'm not a nigga & the only gay cholos I've seen were some of those Southerners you're on the nuts of, so sorry buddy. I don't play that shit. Fool with a name like reebok want to talk shit about people's names like his is all that.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » October 9th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Southern SurSide Surenos 13

is my barrio

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » October 17th, 2009, 12:49 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Hey leva Reebok-choy be quiet puto. Quit stiring the pot w/ your gay innuendos...

Everyone on here knows how badly you want a big black nigger norteno to poke you in the stink-hole...
So quit asking these lame questions you sureno norteno damu crip walking 5 dropping, amor de rey, folk nation, 32 trey duce south cental hawaiian gay faggot...

You should watch your mouth calling people niggers around here homie, you made yourself looks stupider than REEBOK. Im the reason why hes banned so thank me. To the post ^Above me^ That gang name is so Cliche and ghey!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 18th, 2009, 2:08 pm

youngspade wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:Hey leva Reebok-choy be quiet puto. Quit stiring the pot w/ your gay innuendos...

You should watch your mouth calling people niggers around here homie, you made yourself looks stupider than REEBOK. Im the reason why hes banned so thank me. To the post ^Above me^ That gang name is so Cliche and ghey!
LOL That gang name was a joke.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 18th, 2009, 2:55 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
youngspade wrote:

LOL That gang name was a joke.

LOL SouthSide Vato Locos Trece X3 13 Surenos Sur Central! ALLONENAME HOLMES!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 21st, 2009, 12:43 am

nothing is as lame as "Vatos Locos."
1. vatos locos-seriously do you have the movie on blu ray by now. VATOS LOCOS FOORREEVVEEERR
2. sur 13- wtf is this about. this name keeps popping up the midwest which is even more bizarre. youre in middle america. centro 13 or medio 13. it'll still sound bad but it'll make sense
3. 18th street- waiting for menace to jump in

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 21st, 2009, 11:18 am

18st,xv3,666,BEST gang,quit hatin leva,lets look at other hoods from southern cali,playboys,harpys,the bratz,the magicians club,longo,barrio mojados,lets look at hoods in sd ,shelltown,eastside evil boys,wicked klowns,original evil klowns,klown nation,and u think 18st a lame hood name,we got clicks leva,shatto park locos,rancho park lil locs,rancho park pee wees,smiley drive gangsters,los gangsters,columbia lil cylones,wickedthoughts wtf u doin here,u dont know any gang members and u aint from a hood so stfu and get a life bitch

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 21st, 2009, 1:06 pm

HA!! i called it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 22nd, 2009, 11:26 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:nothing is as lame as "Vatos Locos."
1. vatos locos-seriously do you have the movie on blu ray by now. VATOS LOCOS FOORREEVVEEERR
2. sur 13- wtf is this about. this name keeps popping up the midwest which is even more bizarre. youre in middle america. centro 13 or medio 13. it'll still sound bad but it'll make sense
3. 18th street- waiting for menace to jump in
Haha & I'm still lol at medio 13. It fits them well! LA ONDA ESE! lol Did you see the gangland on Nashville? LOL They made it seem like sur 13 was a varrio & saying that MS had funk with them, but they clicked up to go against "brown pride".

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » October 22nd, 2009, 5:44 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:HA!! i called it.

LOL mAN just because you said it makes it funny, then he came in banging, classic...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 23rd, 2009, 4:40 am

wickedthoughts,get off the BEST nuts leva,always sayin shit bout 18 when u dont know nada

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 23rd, 2009, 2:21 pm

what's there to know? you guys are all over the place. other than the columbia lil cycos and a couple of other cliques in LA you guys don't really cause much harm. you guys only fight MS outside of LA and they be messing you up. 18st wherever they rule it's out of numbers and they only rule if the place is full of new immigrants. by the way i finally saw brown pride episode. gangland made all big yadi yadi ya but it seems the feds saved them from MS. and even MS there was gay too siding with SUR 13 until 1 guy came back from deportation. wtf. gangland only has 3 good episodes i think. the 1 about the aryan brotherhood and the nuestra familia and the avenues. the ones about the asians and bikers were gay. the mexican mafia was alright AND SO WAS THE 1 WITH 18STREETERS but the rest is whatver...hahaha

check this out in LA:

More than 1,100 Los Angeles police officers and FBI agents arrested nearly four dozen Rollin' 40s gang members and associates early Thursday morning in a coordinated roundup that was hailed by community activists as a much-needed strike against violent gangs in Southwest Los Angeles.

The massive sweep culminated an 18-month investigation involving wiretaps, informants and surveillance. The group, according to the LAPD, is among the city's 10 most violent gangs.

"This was a consistent problem gang for generations," said Police Chief William J. Bratton. "Some of these characters aren't going to see the outside world again."

In an operation dubbed "40 ounces to Freedom," agents and officers served arrest warrants for 74 people and captured 47 of them on charges of conspiracy, drug distribution and weapons possession.

Many of those arrested have been indicted on federal charges that could carry sentences of 20 years to life.

Similar gang sweeps in the past have sparked outrage among some community groups. But on Thursday, some local activists roundly endorsed the move.

"The residents of South L.A. will be better off tomorrow than yesterday," said Blair Taylor, president of the Los Angeles Urban League. Taylor, who stood beside Bratton at a news conference, praised the chief for making an effort to reach out to the community.

City Atty. Carmen Trutanich said his gang prosecutors took measures Thursday that will exclude or remove gang members from about two dozen properties in a three-square-mile area.

The 750-member gang's territory stretches from Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard south to 52nd Street and from Crenshaw Boulevard east to the 110 Freeway.

seems like they got a sweep going on every week in LA now. they cracking down hard.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 23rd, 2009, 6:18 pm

half the shit on gangland is fucken BS,and nah we cause noise but just cuz media aint doin shit to report it dont mean its there,where does ms be handling us.tell me,in LA we took them out,up in washington we took them out,nah we got homies who theyre outnumber in rival hoods and still control shit,and ur fucken stupid,hardly any immigrants join 18,stupid ass leva probably believes the dumbest shit

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 24th, 2009, 8:14 pm

I DON'T KNOW ESE''S, BUT THERE'S SOME OLD SCHOOL NORTE VARRIOS

~> in SAN JO
~> in SAN FRAN
~> in SACRA

.. ~> Varrios that Pre-Date "many" SOxCAL Varrios!

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 10th, 2010, 1:41 pm

MENACE18 wrote:18st,xv3,666,BEST gang,quit hatin leva,lets look at other hoods from southern cali,playboys,harpys,the bratz,the magicians club,longo,barrio mojados,lets look at hoods in sd ,shelltown,eastside evil boys,wicked klowns,original evil klowns,klown nation,and u think 18st a lame hood name,we got clicks leva,shatto park locos,rancho park lil locs,rancho park pee wees,smiley drive gangsters,los gangsters,columbia lil cylones,wickedthoughts wtf u doin here,u dont know any gang members and u aint from a hood so stfu and get a life bitch
Homie WK, OEK, KN (Kriminal Nation) are taggers, not Surenos.

Shelltown makes sense. It's the actual name of the neighborhood that the gang was founded in. They named that neighborhood ST cause the developers found fossil sea shells there when they were developing it back in the day.

Evil Boys is a click of East San Diego X3..not a gang in itself.

But I get at where this thread is gong. There are alot of hoods all over that have silly ass names, but there vatos are down as fuck.

Peaceful Varrio Norwalk
Varrio Happy Town
Frog Town
Varrio Chula Vista
Linda Vista 13
Varrio Posole
Dairymart Locos
Brandywine Locos

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 11th, 2010, 12:18 pm

the homies i got from eastside diego13, evil boys, vagos, diego aztecs, all say they different hoods,wicked klowns oek kn all say they hoods, i see them more as taggers but idk, ii always thought they were hoods

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 12th, 2010, 8:09 am

MENACE18 wrote:the homies i got from eastside diego13, evil boys, vagos, diego aztecs, all say they different hoods,wicked klowns oek kn all say they hoods, i see them more as taggers but idk, ii always thought they were hoods
Maybe that's a new think for ESD. It always seemed ike the heads of ESD had any gang claiming East Side fall under ESD. I go back to the days of PBS GTS NOS DELS RCS, and when AEK was a tagger crew called Always Enforcing Kaos. A lot of pepole don't know this, but back in the day ESDX3 had a click of punk rockers around Orange 44th (or 45th). That was in the early 80's when I was a really young pup. I think they were called Block Cycos. They all listened to Suicidal Tendencies and Black Flag! I see what your saying about all those taggers in SD. They all claim there a varrio, but the X3ce gangs around them don't seem to acknowledge that. But it is funny-all those taggers in SE call themselves klowns.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 13th, 2010, 10:51 am

i know wicked klowns got started up at mission bay high back in 05 or 06 and than the youngsters had their older bros start claimin it, it might be a new thing for es hoods cuz the oldest foo i know from es probably 23 or 24,and yea they all klowns but they beef with eachother

original evil klowns and wicked klowns beef
wicked klowns and klown nation beef

i know wicked klowns are really close with logan and south east lokos

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 23rd, 2010, 3:35 pm

What's with all this "clown" nonsense. Sounds like some juggalo/ICP thing. At least be original. How about "Thee Wicked Jesters".

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 23rd, 2010, 5:34 pm

Silencioso wrote:
What's with all this "clown" nonsense. Sounds like some juggalo/ICP thing. At least be original. How about "Thee Wicked Jesters".

Man I dont know what the fuck that deal is all about in SESD! All the tagbangers call themselves Klowns. Nothing to do with that juggallo shit thought. They just call themselves klowns....

I agree about the nonsense. HA! Wicked Jesters. That aint so bad. There uses to be a click in SESD calling themselves Jokers. SE Jokers (-SEJKS-). Everybody dissed them by calling them "Jockers."