18st, eme, surenos?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Re: 18st, eme, surenos?

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 19th, 2009, 11:07 pm

RELAX MENACE. No need to try and punk me on the internet. Nobody earns stripes on the web.

I agree not all 18s are Surenos....but there been carnals from 18 tambien...just ask sum veteranos from CLCS...

I've known down ass Surenos from WS18. And those particular vatos had my back when it mattered....And when I say Sureno,, Im not talking about Sur Side 18..That is my point..

And I was serio about the 18 commandments...Any others on ur lista?

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 9th, 2009, 11:57 am

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:LETS SEE...CULVER CITY BOYS HAVE BEEN AROUND BEFOR THE LATE 1960s WHEN THE NORTES STARTED WITH THE RED SO YA THEY HAVE BEEN SPORTING RED BEFOR NORTES STARTED TO,SO HAVE ESW N OTHERS...MENACE YOU KEEP SAYN ONE THING THEN SAYN ANOTHER VATO YOU REALLY DONT KNOW NADA...LOL CALLING SURENOS SPORTING RED NORTES MAN THATS BASIC SHIT YOU SHOULD KNOW SAME GOES FOR THINKING BECAUSE A VARRIO CLAIMS THE NORTH SIDE OF TOWN THERE NORTES LOL...COME ON MAN.
I'm not arguing homie... just pointing out something. My family is more than 2 generations deep in Venice 13 (always referred to as Venice Grande) and they said that Caca City was never a threat to anyone until much later, like the 80's. I remember my Grandpa dissing Santa Monica but he could give two shits about culver being brought up.

This was in the 90's and by then, he was serving his 15th year in the pen, out of Cali, so he it's obvious he wasn't up to date on the "new" street wars with cacas.

Back then, they beefed with Santa Monica - and nobody knew who Culver was. Jus sayin.

STEPHBABYY
What city do you live in now?: Gardena

Unread post by STEPHBABYY » June 24th, 2009, 7:43 pm

Whatever their color is they still are NO threat to nobody, The culvercity boys have never really been active. All they do is kick it in the projects. Yeah they're not nortenos, but they are still lame

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 18th, 2009, 9:43 am

off subject, does anyone know who's currently on the eme's greenlight list? and since 18st don't really answer to la eme..is any their clique on the list?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 18th, 2009, 11:37 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:off subject, does anyone know who's currently on the eme's greenlight list? and since 18st don't really answer to la eme..is any their clique on the list?
NAH,SOME HOMIES FROM 18 DONT LIKE LA EME BECAUSE THEY JUST THINK OF ALL OUR ENEMIES,THEN SOME DONT LIKE SUR13,BUT IN the PEN 18 ANSWERS 2 EME LEADERS WHO FROM 18,THATS IT,WERE the ONLY HOOD THAT DOES THAT,YOU COULD HAVE A VATO FROM AVENUES DOIN HITS ORDERED BY A HIGHER RANKIN MEMBER FROM TOONERVILLE,HIGHLAND PARK,BUT NAH 18 DONT HAVE ANY CLICKS ON LA EMES GREEN LIGHT,SHIT I THINK THE ONLY BARRIOS ON GREEN LIGHT IS FUCKEN OPAL ST WHICH AINT REALLY AROUND,MARAVILLAS I HEAR AINT ON IT BUT I STILL SEE THEM SAYIN FUCK LA EME GREENLIGHTERS AND ALL THAT SHIT

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 29th, 2009, 10:43 am

MAN WHATS WITH YOU AND OPAL ST THERE NOT EVEN ON THE MAP

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURAIDERO » September 1st, 2009, 11:46 pm

Check the dibujos....de Teenangels 1983.
Attachments
18ST XIII 1983 3 of 4.jpg
18ST XIII 1983 3 of 4.jpg (149.19 KiB) Viewed 10410 times
18ST XIII 1983 2 of 4.jpg
18ST XIII 1983 2 of 4.jpg (145.44 KiB) Viewed 10392 times
18ST XIII 1983 1 of 4.jpg
18ST XIII 1983 1 of 4.jpg (154.2 KiB) Viewed 10372 times

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 3rd, 2009, 5:38 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:Check the dibujos....de Teenangels 1983.

I SAW IN the PIC IT HAD 54TH TINY LOCOS,MALDITOS,I DONT KNOW BUT THE OTHER CLICKAS,NEVER HEARD OF THEM,ARE THIS PICS FROM 18STRS IN CALI

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 4th, 2009, 6:51 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
SURAIDERO wrote:Check the dibujos....de Teenangels 1983.

I SAW IN the PIC IT HAD 54TH TINY LOCOS,MALDITOS,I DONT KNOW BUT THE OTHER CLICKAS,NEVER HEARD OF THEM,ARE THIS PICS FROM 18STRS IN CALI
What other cliques? 1 of those drawings looks to be done in ya.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 5th, 2009, 2:22 pm

THE RSP,THERES RED SHIELD BOYS CLICKA BUT THAT GOES BY RSBC AND THEY BARELY STARTED LIKE 2 YRS AGO,EVEN IF THEY WERE A SMALL CLICKA THEY WOULD STILL BE KNOWN,the SMALLEST CLICKA FOR 18 IS EAGLE LOCOS CUZ A FEW HOMIES STILL BANG IT

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SURAIDERO » September 6th, 2009, 4:12 am

Yes those are Chicano Prison Art pics from 26 years ago....Don't the Red Sheild clique date back to the 60's?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 6th, 2009, 6:47 am

SURAIDERO wrote:Yes those are Chicano Prison Art pics from 26 years ago....Don't the Red Sheild clique date back to the 60's?
I DONT THINK SO CUZ ALL THEY GOT IS YOUNGSTERS ,I KNOW MORENO,CHINA,PEE WEE FROM THERE,THEY DONT EVEN GOT A MAIN HEAD THEY PRETTY MUCH GET ORDERS FROM MAIN HEAD OF OTHER CLICKAS,LIKE the HOOVER LOCOS,SHATTO PARK LOCOS,COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,AND 18ST STARTED MAKIN CLICKAS NEAR the 70S I THINK,BEFORE THAT IT WAS JUST 18ST THEN THEY STARTED SPREADIN AND STARTED CLICKAS TO GET BIGGER

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 10th, 2009, 8:00 pm

POPEYE FROM LA ONDA STARTED 18ST BACK AT THE FAMOUS APTS.IN 45 HE HAD JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF THE WARRIORS BACK IN NEWYORK CONEY ISLAND SO HE MOVED OUT HERE AND WENT BALLS OUT ! ORALEY

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 11th, 2009, 1:05 pm

RSP is most likely Rancho San Pedro. In a lot of those jail house drawings there's other varrios hit up to show love to their brothers they're doing time with.

flacosssd
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by flacosssd » February 9th, 2010, 1:15 am

Yeah The E Streeters Are Surenos Check The Flika http://tomdiaz.files.wordpress.com/2009 ... gang-2.jpg
See The Vato With 13 Jersey That's Old School Eighteen 4 U

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 10th, 2010, 12:34 pm

flacosssd wrote:Yeah The E Streeters Are Surenos Check The Flika http://tomdiaz.files.wordpress.com/2009 ... gang-2.jpg
See The Vato With 13 Jersey That's Old School Eighteen 4 U
18 aint surenos.southside 18st are surenos, the rest centralside,eastside,northside,westside,eastside 18strs arent surenos

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 10th, 2010, 2:31 pm

I was once told by a member of Metro Boys X3 this:

Sureno gangs, 18ST, MS13, MV all beef with each other on the streets, and in County facilities, since they want to rep their own thing. But once they hit the pen, they all click up under the Sureno "umbrella."

Don't know if that's true...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 16th, 2010, 11:58 am

19DAGO04 wrote:I was once told by a member of Metro Boys X3 this:

Sureno gangs, 18ST, MS13, MV all beef with each other on the streets, and in County facilities, since they want to rep their own thing. But once they hit the pen, they all click up under the Sureno "umbrella."

Probably not the county part.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 17th, 2010, 10:15 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

So they chill together in county then? I don't know any of this LA stuff since I grew up in SD. Some ex-Metro Boy schooled me on some ESLA/NELA stuff. I got a question...are some of the MV gangs cool with Surenos? I heard tales that some were OK with X3ce, while MV's are still on 187 status with X3ce. Can't find my answers in the search.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 17th, 2010, 10:48 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

So they chill together in county then? I don't know any of this LA stuff since I grew up in SD. Some ex-Metro Boy schooled me on some ESLA/NELA stuff. I got a question...are some of the MV gangs cool with Surenos? I heard tales that some were OK with X3ce, while MV's are still on 187 status with X3ce. Can't find my answers in the search.
Well when you said counties, I didn't know you meant just LA co.. Some others on here have said in LA county it's kinda different from the pens, so maybe it's tru..

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 18th, 2010, 12:08 pm

in LA county its diffeent, maravillas now i guess know theyre small in numbers so in the pen they dont wan shit with the surenos so they roll with them, some hoods roll with paiasas like 5th and hill and 41st in the pen roll with vatos who look like border brothers,its not the shit that if your a sureno u gotta be cool with rivals, yea surenos all kick it in the same area and all that but they dont all hang out with eachother, like they hang out with foos from their own hoods and hoods they cool with, like ull see homies from 18 they might be kicken it with homies from other hoods like arcadia st, evergreen, but not with foos from longo, florencia, playboys, and 18s were deep in the county, deepest hood in LA county jail, most of our homies kick it just strictly with 18s

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”