Wild Boys on 69th & Central

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Wild Boys on 69th & Central

Unread post by alexalonso » March 16th, 2010, 8:48 pm

I was wondering if any of yall are calling Wild Boys on 69th & Central a gang? They are there by Carnales and Playboys neighborhood.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Wild Boys on 69th & Central

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 17th, 2010, 5:06 am

alexalonso wrote:I was wondering if any of yall are calling Wild Boys on 69th & Central a gang? They are there by Carnales and Playboys neighborhood.
never heard of em...are they a black gang?

if you really wanna know about a new black gang on the eastside,there is a new gang in avalon 53 and 52 broadway hood

they several hundrets deep...my cousin claims this shit but i fogott what they called but i heard they turned crip

im gonna ask him next weekend

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » March 17th, 2010, 8:48 am

H572DSTA wrote:
alexalonso wrote:I was wondering if any of yall are calling Wild Boys on 69th & Central a gang? They are there by Carnales and Playboys neighborhood.
never heard of em...are they a black gang?

if you really wanna know about a new black gang on the eastside,there is a new gang in avalon 53 and 52 broadway hood

they several hundrets deep...my cousin claims this shit but i fogott what they called but i heard they turned crip

im gonna ask him next weekend

New Black gangs scare me but its a good thing with Trece gangs made everyday

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 17th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Wild Boys is supposed to by Hispanic. They writer "SC WBS" but I dont think they are know or established, but the LAPD is trying to make them out to be some sort of notorious gang. I went there yesterday and all I say was either Playboys or Carnales to the north of Playboys. Also I saw alot of "INDO" everywhere.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 18th, 2010, 5:50 am

alexalonso wrote:Wild Boys is supposed to by Hispanic. They writer "SC WBS" but I dont think they are know or established, but the LAPD is trying to make them out to be some sort of notorious gang. I went there yesterday and all I say was either Playboys or Carnales to the north of Playboys. Also I saw alot of "INDO" everywhere.
yeah i saw "indo" tags around broadway and 66th st and another one on Broadway and 70th

it was "SC Indo"

i dont know what this means

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 17th, 2010, 8:44 am

THEY NOT FAR FROM ECC 66 A NEW ECC HOOD WHO IS ACTIVE THEY JUST ONE STREET FROM THEM ON 67 ST THEY CLAIM 67 STREET AND THEY DONT BEEF WITH ECC
THEY WEST OF BROADWAY 67 STREET INDO

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 20th, 2017, 1:19 am

alexalonso wrote:Wild Boys is supposed to by Hispanic. They writer "SC WBS" but I dont think they are know or established, but the LAPD is trying to make them out to be some sort of notorious gang. I went there yesterday and all I say was either Playboys or Carnales to the north of Playboys. Also I saw alot of "INDO" everywhere.
Indo means Insane n Doped Out they claiming the 13 but they git their ass kicked by 3 fools from BMS. Other than that they dont want beef with big gangs just BMS and CXL. Indo leader killed a 12 year old kid from CXL the rest of their beefs are taggers nd civilians

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”