who do you think is going to win?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: who do you think is going to win?

Unread post by MCD » April 9th, 2010, 9:56 am

where are you talking about? LA? All i got to say is the mexican population is still going up, so there will be more mexican gangsters, do the math.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » April 11th, 2010, 10:17 pm

skollyman wrote:so the blacks are bigger and stronger but the mexicans have the numbers plus the whites are just making things worse by pushing the black/latino communites closer together to build health spas and shit and the police are picking up black kids and dumping them in some vato so the cholos ended mad whats the deal?
Ignorant.

Allow me to educate you.

There are no winners just losers. Blacks aren't always bigger... There aren't always more Hommies in some jails and neighborhoods. Hommies are more organized and have more pull in most jails. Yet there won't ever be a winner or loser. Its endless and if you've ever done time or ever lived in a hood no one is really up. Riots are won and lost and normally always won. Neither side admit defeat. Street beef is never ending as well. Eye for an eye and it never ends. Yes some hoods will dismantel other hoods.. Push other hoods off the map but your not going to take out an entire race. There will always be Mexican bangers as there will always be Black bangers. In jail cops are instigators. They make matters worse. The question you should be asking is when is it going to end... And at this rate? Not any time soon.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » April 17th, 2010, 4:30 pm

twocost wrote:
Allow me to educate you.

There are no winners just losers. Blacks aren't always bigger... There aren't always more Hommies in some jails and neighborhoods. Hommies are more organized and have more pull in most jails. Yet there won't ever be a winner or loser. Its endless and if you've ever done time or ever lived in a hood no one is really up. Riots are won and lost and normally always won. Neither side admit defeat. Street beef is never ending as well. Eye for an eye and it never ends. Yes some hoods will dismantel other hoods.. Push other hoods off the map but your not going to take out an entire race. There will always be Mexican bangers as there will always be Black bangers. In jail cops are instigators. They make matters worse. The question you should be asking is when is it going to end... And at this rate? Not any time soon.
'
I agree. there will be no winners in a race war. White folks and folks in the suburbs are just laughing at us fight over the scraps thrown around. fighting over streets no one owns and most of the time live on. There are more productive things both communities can be doing together to improve our neighborhoods because fighting each other is not going to get us anywhere. Let the jail politics and mentality stay there!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » May 10th, 2010, 5:13 pm

This fool said winners and losers...........we arent talking about arguments or a scrap here and there we are talking about whole communitys going to war-an entire youth movement sporting guns and blasting anyone- anytime -anywhere....ECC ....thousands deep....F13 ...thousands deep. Imagine just a few dozen of them doing all the work. Thats what happened in Firestone/florence ....PE teachers were getting cut down. Freaking Paisas were getting domed. Fat black handymen were getting paralyzed. Hick ass country blacks were getting shot up. They were shooting people all over ,like nothing....but they werent ever getting the right people! The prosecutor for the case said that the majority of the cases she tried on murder and attempted murders were of non-banging civilians . Meaning all those people blasted were just kids -civilians and wannabees. Why the fuck these supposed gangsters dont leave us alone I dont know. Black Power -Brown Pride my ass ,these guys are cornroll having and ponytail wearing 4th grade dropout-ugly ass no women getting-punks! Losers. Occassionally youll have a gangster be with the business but most of the supposed Gz are just some lame asses.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » May 10th, 2010, 6:55 pm

twocost wrote:
skollyman wrote:so the blacks are bigger and stronger but the mexicans have the numbers plus the whites are just making things worse by pushing the black/latino communites closer together to build health spas and shit and the police are picking up black kids and dumping them in some vato so the cholos ended mad whats the deal?
Ignorant.

Allow me to educate you.

I feel you with that shit!..I remember when F13 and ECC were cool..those fools were real cool with each other. I knew this F13 family When I was growing up..I even remember meting a cat named SWAG from ECC at there pad. Now shit gone all twisted and shit. It wasn't a race war when it began tho. That was the media fucking shit up..than youngsters blowing that shit up after they turned off the TV. and getting advice from some crackhead OG that are the only ones left in the hood because all the real True OG's got locked up and thats some real talk right there!.

sweetness

Unread post by sweetness » May 12th, 2010, 8:15 pm

Both of them are going to win and then everyone who has died will come back to life to share the big reward.
There is so much stupidity out there.Somebody MAKE IT STOP!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » May 12th, 2010, 8:21 pm

no one wins..