Georgia gangs (Atlanta)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Jinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky » November 2nd, 2007, 10:42 pm

I Seen a tag in the video for Lil Scrappy - Livin In The Projects it sayed Lost Boyz - Zone 3 - ATL, They an active click or what ?

A sign also sayed Springside?

Br112way
What city do you live in now?: East Atlanta

Unread post by Br112way » November 3rd, 2007, 1:17 pm

slabb wrote:exactly c u z dis my city so im suppose to know nigga yestaday waz the bankhead reunion and it waz nuthin but dope boys

unlike many places dope boys get money if you interfere with that then the murda game get laid down or you can get jacked and killed or whateva you know but it aint gone be ova no color my nigga unless its green
im in lithonia now. niggas bangin hard out here on the eastside.

rej770

Re: Georgia gangs (Atlanta)

Unread post by rej770 » June 10th, 2008, 11:37 am

I think the LK's are active in Gwinett

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 9th, 2008, 4:48 pm

i kno the CPP is hella active down there...148st down there.

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » January 28th, 2009, 12:56 am

zone 1,3,4,6
most dangerous click mdc
ydc young dangerous click
ttg trained to go

Br112way

Unread post by Br112way » January 28th, 2009, 11:08 pm

i knew a couple ttg niggas who stayed on the eastside

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 29th, 2009, 5:42 pm

dam slabb what happened to your city? atl is heavy on the bloods tip now. i remember you used to tell me there was no bangin in atl but now you can't even say that can you? from my understanding a lot of the locals were turned out by east coast bloods that moved there from nj & ny.

Br112way

Unread post by Br112way » February 9th, 2009, 8:54 pm

yea its an abundance of those niggas now,

BountyHuntaO
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by BountyHuntaO » March 9th, 2009, 9:50 am

B's^

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » April 1st, 2009, 5:09 pm

Does la gran familia still roll deep in atlanta? And ive read alot that sur 13 is growing pretty fast in the south any truth to that?

Br112way

Unread post by Br112way » April 1st, 2009, 8:43 pm

them niggas be in suburbs of the A never really in the city.

to be honest ive never ran across any of them niggas though.

freegbizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freegbizzle » May 27th, 2009, 8:02 am

its a lot of bloods in the a

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » June 17th, 2009, 1:15 pm

everybody on dis blood shit now even dem zone 3 mechanicsville niggas claim 30 deep bird gang and roc red rags just ran into som crips in thomasville heights the other day i asked them what set dey waz from and they said we just crips over here they just runnin around banging with no instruction on how to do it, no big homies, no structure, no real enemies, just wanna be a part of somethin. but they aint no bitches tho

crystal
What city do you live in now?: caruthersville

Unread post by crystal » June 20th, 2009, 11:44 am

u sound like a real nigga who finally got on some real ****

dee18stwsg
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by dee18stwsg » June 20th, 2009, 3:22 pm

AINT REALLY NO GANGS ACTIVE IN THE CITY OF ATLANTA!!!
BUT THE REALLY ACTIVE AREA IS THE WHOLE BUFORD HIGHWAY (U.S.23) AREA IN DEKALB COUNTY AND PARTS OF GWINNETT COUNTY!!!
BUT ANYBODY ON ANY SIDE OF ATLANTA ANY ZONE ANY CITY IN THE METRO AREA COME HOLLA AT US IF YA WANT IT!!! LAME ASS LGF AND LATIN KINGS DNT WANT WERE the FUCK YA HIDIN PUNK BITCHES???
BIG BAD WORLWIDE 18TH ST. GANG EVERYBODY KILLAZ!!!
E-GANG OR DNT BANG!!!!

dee18stwsg
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by dee18stwsg » June 20th, 2009, 3:25 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:Does la gran familia still roll deep in atlanta? And ive read alot that sur 13 is growing pretty fast in the south any truth to that?

YEA SUR13 IS STILL ACTIVE BUT NOT LGF NOT REALLY HEARD ON THE ST.'Z HARD TO FIND DEM DAY OR NIGHT ON THE STREETS..

Br112way

Unread post by Br112way » July 13th, 2009, 9:06 pm

slabb wrote:everybody on dis blood shit now even dem zone 3 mechanicsville niggas claim 30 deep bird gang and roc red rags just ran into som crips in thomasville heights the other day i asked them what set dey waz from and they said we just crips over here they just runnin around banging with no instruction on how to do it, no big homies, no structure, no real enemies, just wanna be a part of somethin. but they aint no women tho
i aint ran into no locs in the a really...a couple off glenwood rd but thats the dec... never ran into any niggas in the heights bangin...summerhill got hella bloods... any niggas bangin in 4 seasons?

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » July 18th, 2009, 7:50 pm

yeah the bloods are the new trend in atlanta. i had the same type of encounter, i talked to some so-called bloods and asked them why they decided to be bloods and what set they call themselves and their response was they have no set they just claim bloods and that's it, and the first thing they asked me is if i knew that lil wayne was a blood too lol i have yet to see anyone on this new crip or blood thing that's older than 18, it's all youngster's and high school clicks.

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 24th, 2009, 8:02 pm

yea 4 season nicca bang crip 2 but yea man its deez young niccas on that blood crip shit buts its a few hoods still keepin it original like dem SIMP SET niccas and them CRG niccas (campbellton road gangstas) YDC AND MDC and YMM young money makers i also heard for a while dem BLACK MOB NIGGAZ WAS HOLDIN THE EASTSIDE HOSTAGE

Br112way

Unread post by Br112way » August 27th, 2009, 4:31 am

yea black mobb was goin hard ova here for a good lil min...you up on them abg and 30 deep niggas?

BKS
What city do you live in now?: valdosta

Unread post by BKS » December 23rd, 2009, 6:51 pm

psht chale LGF like broke up now i think the ratas (RSLX3) got kicked out and the mokos (MX3) 2 i dont no n i dont give fuck neither...
all the norte varrios are still deep and active and pussy8chos (18st) r still runnin around tryna be hard.....vakas lokas (VL81) is gone now the big homies from there all torcidos por un doble murder a while back...all the other sureno varrios are still deep fuck the feds they didnt do shit.....LRZ*WSLX3*LPV*TLS still doin the damn thang dumpin on shoe laces (SOXLOS) baby putotes and all the ratas n brownie ass bitches (BSL) oh n fuck anyone who got pedo withit W3STS1D3*XIII*LOKOT3S aimin at your dome bitch ass enemigas roll call~~~~
PUSSYOCHOS MOKOS BROWNIES LATIN QUEERS PANOCHAS RATAS ALL SNORTE BUSTERS NRL NSL LLX4 PLX4 VAKAS LOKAS ALL YOU OTHER FAGGETAS FROM THE SUR TALKIN SHIT FREE the HOMIES PEEWEE TRUBBLES JOKER BIG JOKER

BKS

Unread post by BKS » January 3rd, 2010, 5:39 pm

SURX3TLS IS STILL OUT THERE NOW THEY GOT SUM GRAN COCKSUCKER CLICK NOW OR SUMTHIN JUST A BUNCH OF LAMES....LOKAS GETTING FUCKED IS STILL AROUND TOO I GUESS BUT THEY HARD TO FIND THE FEDS KNOCKED THEM OFF A WHILE BACK NO ONE LIKES THEM FOOLS N THE A....ALL THESE PUTOS FROM SOUTH ATL TALK A LOTTA SHIT YOU NO BUT THEY STAY IN THE BLACK HOODS SO OF COURSE THEY AINT SEEN US..THERES LATIN QUEERS IN EAST POINT N COLLEGE PARKE THO I KNOW THEY CLAIM DOWN THERE...FOREST PARKE SURENOS N HARDTIMES N RASKALS TOO...MY HOMIES GOT INTO IT with SUM BLOODS AT A PARTY UP HERE N FULTON N THE SLOBS PUSSIED OUT WE WAS DEEP AS FUCK N THEY WERE ALL 'O WE KOOL with WESTSIDE 13' N SHYT...THEN PIGS SHOWED UP N EVERYONE DIPPED...FUCK THEM THEY KNOW WHERE WE ARE THERE AINT NO BLACK GANGS UP HERE CUZ BROWNS RUNNIN THAT SHIT

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » January 9th, 2010, 9:53 am

yea 30 deep all in the news from that boxer gettin killed to the that snatch and grab shit
the fam, waka flocka flames got niggas yellin hit squad again its a lot a 3 letter clicks now

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 19th, 2010, 11:05 pm

Wacka Flocka Shot In Atlanta

Atlanta MC Waka Flocka was reportedly shot earlier today in his hometown.
According to reports, the MC stopped at a gas station off Old National Highway in Atlanta and was then approached by armed men asking for his chain. Waka Flocka refused and the men fired shots, hitting him twice.

His injuries aren't life-threatening. Hot 107.9 says Waka Flocka got shot in his arm and shoulder and that one bullet traveled through his ribs.

Wacka Flocka is the youngest member of the So Icey Boyz – a popular Atlanta-based rap group signed to Gucci Mane’s So Icey Entertainment/1017 Brick Squad, which he joined in 2004. He's also behind the hitsong like "O, Let’s Do It."

Link : http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/news.php3?id=4988

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » January 20th, 2010, 9:55 am

BKS wrote:psht chale LGF like broke up now i think the ratas (RSLX3) got kicked out and the mokos (MX3) 2 i dont no n i dont give fu-- neither...
all the norte varrios are still deep and active and pussy8chos (18st) r still runnin around tryna be hard.....vakas lokas (VL81) is gone now the big homies from there all torcidos por un doble murder a while back...all the other sureno varrios are still deep fu-- the feds they didnt do shit.....LRZ*WSLX3*LPV*TLS still doin the damn thang dumpin on shoe laces (SOXLOS) baby putotes and all the ratas n brownie ass women (BSL) oh n fu-- anyone who got pedo withit W3STS1D3*XIII*LOKOT3S aimin at your dome bitch ass enemigas roll call~~~~
PUSSYOCHOS MOKOS BROWNIES LATIN QUEERS PANOCHAS RATAS ALL SNORTE BUSTERS NRL NSL LLX4 PLX4 VAKAS LOKAS ALL YOU OTHER FAGGETAS FROM THE SUR TALKIN SHIT FREE the HOMIES PEEWEE TRUBBLES JOKER BIG JOKER
shut ur fake ass wannabe hood up, claimin cali shit, atleast the 18s in georgia are legit and started by hom18s from cali not like u lame punks

BKS

Unread post by BKS » May 7th, 2010, 1:05 am

lame u dont no shit bitch most of the varrios down here got started by homeboys comin from cali so shut the fuck up keep swalowin cum

mvwi1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Union City

Unread post by mvwi1 » July 9th, 2010, 7:16 am

slabb was on point. The gangs are in the suburbs/outskirts. There's some guys claiming Crip/Blood or Folk/GD in the city, but usually it's the youth. Interestingly, I saw 'Rollin' 60's' hit up on a trash dumpster a few streets from King Dr. near Morris Brown and 'Folk' on the side wall of a little corner store on Lowery Blvd.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 11th, 2010, 6:54 pm

I been to ATL once and it was all love. Didn't see no one banging.

Br112way

Unread post by Br112way » November 25th, 2010, 2:01 am

lol that shit funny with 4 seasons bangin crip now...that shit waka flocka claim is south river piru.