LOPERS?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

LOPERS?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 2nd, 2009, 8:20 pm

Why do they call themselves lopers? I think that name sounds funny. Here's a drawing I found:
Do you think they are dis'n a certain set or gang in there? I see see it shows no love to some characters in a redish color.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: LOPERS?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 2nd, 2009, 10:23 pm

Aren't they from OC? I know there's some maroon raggers out there.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » July 2nd, 2009, 10:29 pm

Ru isn't that Lopez Maravilla, no nevermind I'm wrong hummm I've never seen that.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 6th, 2009, 4:21 am

LPS is in Santa Ana, Orange County. Madison Park is one of their hoods. Jus one out of many Santa Ana gangs still active.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2009, 7:25 pm

What's with the name tho?? You can't tell me it ain't funny.

ghosty
What city do you live in now?: Humboldt via N.E.L.A.

Unread post by ghosty » July 7th, 2009, 1:05 pm

....cool drawing though!

elyenny714
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by elyenny714 » September 9th, 2009, 12:09 pm

LOPERS IS THE BIGGEST HOOD IN SANTANA OXC THEY WEAR BLACK RAGS AND ARE ON THE NORTH EASTSIDE THEY ARE MAINLY PAISAS OR FOOLS THAT ARE LOST IN TIME SPORTING OLD OUT DATED SHIT LAST TIME THEY WERE ON THE NEWS TWO OF THEM GOT SMOKED NOBODY RESPECTS THEM CAUSE THEY ARE JUST TO PAISA AND LIKE MUGGING OLD LADIES THE NAME IS FUNNY THERE DISS NAME ARE LOPS OR LOLY POPS

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 10th, 2009, 7:21 pm

i saw one last week wearing some beat up filas and a dripping wet jerry curl moon walking into a crack house i think they call him COLOCHO lopurs thurteen nigga ?

lenerd
What city do you live in now?: Lake Forest

Unread post by lenerd » February 2nd, 2010, 2:28 am

I always thought they were from barrio logan near the train station? thought they were really old school.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 3rd, 2010, 8:34 pm

lopers also had those apartments in that cul de sac on minnie?

i think asian gang t-r-g also got some of those apartments, i remember hearing about alotta cambodians up in that zone.

very grimey area. buncha crack houses and zombies up in that area in the 90s i remember.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » February 4th, 2010, 12:52 am

^I think Lopers is in that spot. But I can't remember for sure right now. Never spent too much time over there. Yea TRG was also right there. Back in the day my boy from WDC lived there also. Your right it's a grimey spot. But I haven't been there since the 90's so not sure how it is now.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 11th, 2010, 4:31 pm

triplethreat wrote:^I think Lopers is in that spot. But I can't remember for sure right now. Never spent too much time over there. Yea TRG was also right there. Back in the day my boy from WDC lived there also. Your right it's a grimey spot. But I haven't been there since the 90's so not sure how it is now.
Yeah Lopers and TRG shared that hood, pretty peacefully too I might add, even through the Green Light. Probably because Lopers knew what it was like being lit up like that, seeing as how Lopers were green lit from like 99-2001 or 2002 for one of them blasting some dude from BFTH's Mom after she through up the set at them. haha.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 14th, 2010, 9:36 am

elyenny714 wrote:LOPERS IS THE BIGGEST HOOD IN SANTANA OXC THEY WEAR BLACK RAGS AND ARE ON THE NORTH EASTSIDE THEY ARE MAINLY PAISAS OR FOOLS THAT ARE LOST IN TIME SPORTING OLD OUT DATED SHIT LAST TIME THEY WERE ON THE NEWS TWO OF THEM GOT SMOKED NOBODY RESPECTS THEM CAUSE THEY ARE JUST TO PAISA AND LIKE MUGGING OLD LADIES THE NAME IS FUNNY THERE DISS NAME ARE LOPS OR LOLY POPS
LOL I came across them on yt & they look just like you described them.

Forza Romana

Unread post by Forza Romana » May 12th, 2010, 12:46 pm

They do have a lot of paisas, but they're deep as well. The first time I seen anything related to them, was this one time driving by a hood in Anaheim by Ball Rd and Anaheim Bvld, behind this one Mexican supermarket and literally like three blocks was tagged up by lopers. I'm talking about like every wall, multiple garages, trees, sidewalks even some old ass econoline van was tagged up. It seemed like they camped all night tagging in their own hood, yet i found later that they're from Santa Ana and were tagging up blocks that are claimed by an Anaheim gang. haha

xxramenno0dlezxx
What city do you live in now?: LONG BEACH

Unread post by xxramenno0dlezxx » May 12th, 2010, 8:38 pm

i heard TRG and lopers aint cool like that anymore tho

asianguy2000
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Nac

Unread post by asianguy2000 » May 14th, 2010, 6:52 am

my friend is from santa ana and says they aint cool with the asians

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 17th, 2010, 12:48 am

A few years ago some TRG's blasted some Mexican guy for crossing out TRG. It happened right there in that area. The guys from TRG who did it our now locked up. Was in the papers. I dont remember what year it was.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 18th, 2010, 7:46 am

triplethreat wrote:A few years ago some TRG's blasted some Mexican guy for crossing out TRG. It happened right there in that area. The guys from TRG who did it our now locked up. Was in the papers. I dont remember what year it was.
That was this year wasn't it? Just a few months ago I think.
Anyways, those dudes weren't from Lopers, they were just some Tag Bangers trying to mob on asians outside a party, turned out dude they hit up was cousins with the minnie streeter roaches, came back and shot up the place, and then the mexican dude's homies just let him die in the house without calling the popo.

That the incident you talking bout?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 19th, 2010, 12:58 am

^No not that one Bullet. This is a completely different thing that happened years ago. Dang all the info is kinda fuzzy to me right now. I'm sure I read about it in the paper and that it happened at that TRG spot in Santa Ana. First they reported the shooting. As time went on they caught the TRG guys who blasted the kid. Than more time went by and there was an update on the whole story. I read about this in the paper a couple different times within maybe a year or two span. But yea the incident I mentioned happened a while back. And last I remember they were saying the TRG guys blasted the kid for crossing out TRG. And there was maybe two or three TRG guys who got locked up for it.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » May 19th, 2010, 8:10 am

triplethreat is correct, these were two different incidents.

the more recent incident was trg blasting a kid from a taggin crew up in tustin area borderlining santa ana.

the other incident happened around 2007 i believe, and i think it happened on minnie street? i think there was some back n forth between the cambodians and mexicans in that area. it started from a fist fight, then i think trg went and blasted some kid.

SLClicka
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by SLClicka » August 28th, 2011, 4:03 pm

richjesus wrote:lopers also had those apartments in that cul de sac on minnie?

i think asian gang t-r-g also got some of those apartments, i remember hearing about alotta cambodians up in that zone.

very grimey area. buncha crack houses and zombies up in that area in the 90s i remember.
That Cul-De-Sac you're talking about on Minnie St is all TRG... though the park across the street from there I believe are Lopers territory.. at least it was some years back.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 3rd, 2012, 8:51 pm

I heard Trg and Lopers just shared the area. Heard they also had a small beef between each other for a little too.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 6th, 2012, 11:42 pm

What is Loper's turf? Which streets?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 8th, 2012, 11:11 am

Chestnut(north), Grand Ave (East) McFadden(south), and I think they stretch to Main or Orange (west) but I could be wrong, it's been a minute since I'd been in the OC.

The heart of the hood, though, is on Minnie between McFadden and Grant (actually E bishop but Minnie flips into an alley then). ~12,000 people in 5.5blocks. Used to be one of the worst spots in Santana back in the 80s and 90s.

Things cleaned themselves up, slightly, after that...at least on the surface but now the city is really trying hard to get that hood under lock and key. Cornerstone Village I think the city has dubbed it these days, complete with cobblestone street (for the first 20feet) and nice benches (on the outside). lol