School Yard Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ZiggZagg
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: School Yard Crips

Unread post by ZiggZagg » February 1st, 2009, 12:46 am

They get along with and KICK IT with ALL them sets on that list except RSCG! They aint even BK like that. Weenies

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 1st, 2009, 4:37 pm

tony323 wrote:lol out of all of those names i only heard of 2 of em around here
your a rookie to the area thats why,

those are the niggas from he 1980's, todays OG SYC's

the niggas that couldnt top the evasion of world on wheels

now i understnd why you dont know bout the history

u dont know any reptibles or niggas that was around during that era

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 1st, 2009, 4:39 pm

MeanMug wrote:
tony323 wrote:its 2 famous az crips from over here and who is the rest?

i know a loc from over here didnt make that sht.

it would have been a whole lot of otha crips on the same list with them 2 locs before those other ones was named if they exist

which i doubt 100%

that sht is hard tho.

but how did you hear about to of them crips

where do you live mean mug
Im originally from Carson.
I dont know much bout School Yard....but that roll call is from Teen Angels....I just thought it would be
appropriate to post on this thread...
post the other half

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 1st, 2009, 9:26 pm

^this forum automatically cuts off images, quote his post and you will get the direct link to the image

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by tony323 » February 2nd, 2009, 8:45 pm

i been here my whole life, i never heard of a lot of them "og"s, and two of em are >famous< over here. the list just look funny

xxx i know your ass didnt think you could slide back in here and not answer my
question.

i ain even worried about you why you keep tryna say somethin and come back when the subject change

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 2nd, 2009, 11:06 pm

xxx wrote: The Last time i been to the Skating Rank was around '03 maybe '04 and the Parking lot was full of 42/43's.

b4 that ,i had not be there since 92, when the gates where open to the masses at the Sixtys Blessing.

Anyways, back to the Future, Me and the homie went up there because he knew and wanna to gamble with niggas from 42 and 43's.

I was in the Twilight Zone and wasnt feeling the atmospere, it was all kinds of enemigos from all over the City there, i dont even remmebr seeing any School Yards..........

I wasnt used to that shit. Thats when i knew the Skating Rank fell back into enemy hands for good, after decades being in the Sixtys Hands..................
i'm glad this cat fessed up to being a weenie, its just a matter of time before these niggas consciounse gets to 'em

face it homie, your ass been around this long cuz you know how to duck and dodge your way out of conflict, that scorpio comes in handy when your crafty ass manipulate niggas, you know how to say the right words to get out of a jam with your scary ass, i respect that on a street smart level, but stop with the extras on here like you was frontlinin it with your six-owe homies, that ain't ya'll scorpios thang, ya'll too paranoid for that, its a slap in the face of real niggas that go all out in these streets, them blast first ask questions later: bang now die later type niggas, then gilligan ass niggas like yoself wanna claim the fame and take all the credit

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » February 27th, 2009, 5:30 pm

ZiggZagg wrote:They get along with and KICK IT with ALL them sets on that list except RSCG! They aint even BK like that. Weenies
wasnt you talkin about wb

shut the hell up...cuz yall ain even tryna get into it with these nyggas over here... out of all the gangs syc beef with yall a be the first heads dey knock off

syc dont kick it with their enemies. who the fuck are you talkin about. no nh no bloods. jus because they your enemies dont mean they syc's. "they not bk like that" what ever that mean...i hope you talkin bout the fact they beef with more crips

around these times a SY wish a blood would slip...dey check my aunt cuz she was wearin red vans...she had a pass cuz she frm vegas and ain claimin no hood, nd she a resident. dey checkin colors tho! wow ...they wanna catch a blood out of bounds...and if a SY bang you in SY hood you a garunteed unsolved mystery.

a SchoolYard kno how to disappear so fast around here. police is not catchin crips when dey break out.

you wb. you already kno not to get caught slippin over here

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 9th, 2009, 8:38 pm

I been living in midtown all my life, done functioned with the schoolyards and I'll always dispute there bounderies and numbers, cuz its more then what niggas give them credit for, but its common knowledge about the 60s. When niggas was kids world on wheels was always known as a 60 spot. 30s used to be up there to, I even remember in high school you'd go up there and see 62 ecc, all kinda niggas from different hoods.

tony323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tony323 » March 13th, 2009, 12:57 pm

who are you midtown? you function with School Yard?

BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN

Unread post by BPS » April 27th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Carlmanner323 wrote:
YP wrote:I coulda sworn they was dueces...my lil cuzin from they hood I be off of palm grove and washington thats in they hood.....my cuzin in jail tho...nikka only 14......they aint no weenies....they some killerz....but like I said WEST LA AINT RA-RA LIKE THAT

Naw i think they roll with the tray car. I could be wrong but i do know they with Harlem 30's real tuff. The young niggas be scrapping up at world on wheels.
NAH THEYRE DUECES FAM.THEY DONT PUSH GANGSTER CRIP.

sbdsr1
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by sbdsr1 » December 24th, 2009, 1:25 am

dubts wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
xxx wrote:
SYC took the first loses and constant beatings throughout that whole Era.

quote]

How many SYC's got killed by 60s back at that time
NONE.

That's because they were no shows....xxx...is on the money...SYC have been getting punked for a minute...

thaswiper
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by thaswiper » December 26th, 2009, 1:35 pm

EVERYBODY WHO GREW UP IN L.A DURING THE 80'S AND 90'S ALREADY KNOW THE BUSINESS ABOUT W.O.W AND HOW 60'S RAN THAT SHIT DURING THAT ERA. IT AINT TO SAY THAT SYC AINT GOT NO REPTIBLES OR THEY ARE BUSTERS, BUT FACTS IS FACTS. THIS AIN'T NO SHIT NIGGAS IS COMING ON HERE TO MAKE UP TO MAKE ONE HOOD LOOK SUPERIOR AND THE OTHER LOOK LIKE WEENIES, IT'S JUST REAL TALK. NOW FOR A NIGGA BORN AFTER, LETS SAY, 1988, AND WAS HITTING W.O.W IN THE 2000'S, THAT MIGHT BE HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT IT'S REAL TALK. I HAVENT BEEN TO W.O.W SINCE AROUND '95 SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE POLITICS IS AT W.O.W IS NOW. MAYBE THE SYC'S HAVE RECLAIMED IT, I DON'T KNOW, BUT NIGGAS THAT'S DISPUTING THIS FACT GOTTA WONDER WHY SYC'S HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR A SET DAMN NEAR 40 STREETS AWAY FROM THEM.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 9th, 2010, 6:27 pm

thaswiper wrote:EVERYBODY WHO GREW UP IN L.A DURING THE 80'S AND 90'S ALREADY KNOW THE BUSINESS ABOUT W.O.W AND HOW 60'S RAN THAT SHIT DURING THAT ERA. IT AINT TO SAY THAT SYC AINT GOT NO REPTIBLES OR THEY ARE BUSTERS, BUT FACTS IS FACTS. THIS AIN'T NO SHIT NIGGAS IS COMING ON HERE TO MAKE UP TO MAKE ONE HOOD LOOK SUPERIOR AND THE OTHER LOOK LIKE WEENIES, IT'S JUST REAL TALK. NOW FOR A NIGGA BORN AFTER, LETS SAY, 1988, AND WAS HITTING W.O.W IN THE 2000'S, THAT MIGHT BE HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT IT'S REAL TALK. I HAVENT BEEN TO W.O.W SINCE AROUND '95 SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE POLITICS IS AT W.O.W IS NOW. MAYBE THE SYC'S HAVE RECLAIMED IT, I DON'T KNOW, BUT NIGGAS THAT'S DISPUTING THIS FACT GOTTA WONDER WHY SYC'S HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR A SET DAMN NEAR 40 STREETS AWAY FROM THEM.
NO DISS BUT R SY STILL AROUND JUST ASKIN :mrgreen:

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » June 25th, 2010, 2:44 am

yeah they still somewhat active too...they fuedin with alot of hood includin BPS......I got a lil cousin form there

ZiggZagg

Unread post by ZiggZagg » July 16th, 2010, 9:40 am

tony323 wrote:
ZiggZagg wrote:They get along with and KICK IT with ALL them sets on that list except RSCG! They aint even BK like that. Weenies
wasnt you talkin about wb

shut the hell up...because yall ain even tryna get into it with these nyggas over here... out of all the gangs syc beef with yall a be the first heads dey knock off

syc dont kick it with their enemies. who the fu-- are you talkin about. no nh no bloods. jus because they your enemies dont mean they syc's. "they not bk like that" what ever that mean...i hope you talkin bout the fact they beef with more crips

around these times a SY wish a blood would slip...dey check my aunt because she was wearin red vans...she had a pass because she frm vegas and ain claimin no hood, nd she a resident. dey checkin colors tho! wow ...they wanna catch a blood out of bounds...and if a SY bang you in SY hood you a garunteed unsolved mystery.

a SchoolYard kno how to disappear so fast around here. police is not catchin crips when dey break out.

you wb. you already kno not to get caught slippin over here
Fuck ScrapsK with they good tellin asses! You over here pumping these weenies up like you a scrap! On 28 street these niggaz only come over here to write on some walls before they make a quick dash to the other side of the free way. They no better! I just got out the county and a Scrap was with me in the holding tank talkin bout West la niggaz gotta stick together? I laughed at that nigga Young Bullys dont get down like that!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 16th, 2010, 4:31 pm

I think I rolled through they hood the other day, forget which street I turned on but I was trying to get down to washington from venice, saw some guys outside and got some mean muggs from them but nothin more than that

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by TheAngels » July 28th, 2017, 2:21 am

I saw Alex mention that SYC isn't that deep anymore and that their hood is dominated by 18th Street Rimpau...

I grew up in SYC hood from 1992 to 2000, and I can say SYC was a lot deeper then. And it has nothing to do with them getting "smashed on", "punked", or "ran out" by rival hoods. It's mainly demographic changes. I noticed the changes just in those 8 years I lived there... In '92 I was under the impression that the neighborhood was mostly Black -- maybe 65-70% Black. By 2000, that area felt mostly Hispanic. So it must be even more Hispanic today.

For instance, people like to say Geer Gang Crip got "smashed" by 18th Street Smiley Drive Gangsters and got their hood taken over, but really what smashed Geer was demographic changes, not 18th Street themselves. Place has turned predominantly Hispanic so Geer has no new people to recruit from, with all the older GGC members either moved out, started families, or in jail... while 18th Street has a bigger pool to recruit new young kids from. Very simple math.

It's happening all over the city -- most areas around LA that were Black are less Black than they were 25 years ago. I can already see it beginning in the Jungles. Before you know it, BPS will have lost control of the Jungles and it would be run by some Hispanic set. Don't be surprised to one day see the braid salons and chicken spots along Crenshaw in Leimert Park to be replaced by taco stands & Mexican grocery stores.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 29th, 2017, 11:38 pm

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » July 30th, 2017, 9:40 am

TheAngels wrote:I saw Alex mention that SYC isn't that deep anymore and that their hood is dominated by 18th Street Rimpau...

I grew up in SYC hood from 1992 to 2000, and I can say SYC was a lot deeper then. And it has nothing to do with them getting "smashed on", "punked", or "ran out" by rival hoods. It's mainly demographic changes. I noticed the changes just in those 8 years I lived there... In '92 I was under the impression that the neighborhood was mostly Black -- maybe 65-70% Black. By 2000, that area felt mostly Hispanic. So it must be even more Hispanic today.

For instance, people like to say Geer Gang Crip got "smashed" by 18th Street Smiley Drive Gangsters and got their hood taken over, but really what smashed Geer was demographic changes, not 18th Street themselves. Place has turned predominantly Hispanic so Geer has no new people to recruit from, with all the older GGC members either moved out, started families, or in jail... while 18th Street has a bigger pool to recruit new young kids from. Very simple math.

It's happening all over the city -- most areas around LA that were Black are less Black than they were 25 years ago. I can already see it beginning in the Jungles. Before you know it, BPS will have lost control of the Jungles and it would be run by some Hispanic set. Don't be surprised to one day see the braid salons and chicken spots along Crenshaw in Leimert Park to be replaced by taco stands & Mexican grocery stores.
Thanks for posting and explaining that. 99% of the time it's changes in demographics. L.A. is not a lawless city. There's no one running around killing 50 - 100 people in one gang per year. The likely factor is natural change in demographics just like white flight now it's black flight.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » July 30th, 2017, 9:52 pm

LionTheOracle wrote: Thanks for posting and explaining that. 99% of the time it's changes in demographics. L.A. is not a lawless city. There's no one running around killing 50 - 100 people in one gang per year. The likely factor is natural change in demographics just like white flight now it's black flight.
Yep... usually a gang that's a few hundred deep might lose between 1-4 members a year to violence from rival hoods. Sometimes they lose more per year, and sometimes they'll lose no one at all. Those numbers are not enough to eliminate a set.

The main causes of a gang becoming either defunct or severely weakened are usually:

1.) Demographic changes

2.) Gentrification (which is a form of demographic change, except with added financial investments & changes to property value)

3.) Targeted police raids/injunctions to break & displace the gang.

But a rival hood taking out another hood almost never happens.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » August 5th, 2017, 2:18 pm

World On Wheels is back, surprisingly... Just opened up again last month.

New owner and remodeled to look more modern -- they got rid of all those colorful 1980's roller skate designs on the wall.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » December 20th, 2018, 9:10 pm

Is the beef between School Yard and Mansfield Gangsters turned down?

I saw this on Google Maps Street View:

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0472779 ... 384!8i8192

SYC tagged an alley right behind Mansfield Ave with the arrow down ("our hood"). MFG came back and only crossed out the arrow, but not SYC.

That's clearly Mansfield territory though. Not the first time I saw an SYC tag with the arrow down inside MFG territory...

MFG vs. SYC is one of the most infamous Crip vs. Crip beefs in the Mid City area, dating back to the early 80's with blood shed on both sides.

BGSneak90
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by BGSneak90 » December 25th, 2018, 9:51 am

They got some dope rappers from their hood ,TeeCee4800 Reem Riches D.Loc Blueface Big TC

BGSneak90
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by BGSneak90 » December 25th, 2018, 9:51 am

They got some dope rappers from their hood ,TeeCee4800 Reem Riches D.Loc Blueface Big TC

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 5th, 2019, 10:30 pm

[quote="TheAngels"]Is the beef between School Yard and Mansfield Gangsters turned down?

I saw this on Google Maps Street View:

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0472779 ... 384!8i8192

SYC tagged an alley right behind Mansfield Ave with the arrow down ("our hood"). MFG came back and only crossed out the arrow, but not SYC.

That's clearly Mansfield territory though. Not the first time I saw an SYC tag with the arrow down inside MFG territory...

MFG vs. SYC is one of the most infamous Crip vs. Crip beefs in the Mid City area, dating back to the early 80's with blood shed on both sides.[/quote]dont know shit about ws l.a but i know how to read walls and it is clear ...they wacced the arrow only meaning it aint their hood but they didnt wack the rest meaning clearly they aint into a war situation with em ...yeah now thats a hit up it has to be confirmed