HISPANIC KINGS X3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

HISPANIC KINGS X3

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 22nd, 2010, 10:27 pm

I heard that these vatos used to have a -SEHKLS- and a -SSHKLS-. SS click was in Chula and SSD and SE click was in Alta Vista, PH and Spring Valley. Someone told me SE click is still banging in PH and SV. The SS click broke off into -SSBTC- -CALX3- and -SSDX3-. Is any of that true?

Bandit, a homie told me -SEHK- tried to get down as an NC clicka called Harbison Street, but they got rejected by OTNC and BBS. What's up with that? Is that true or is someone spreading some nasty lies? I thought HKX3 died off a while back. What is the history besides them anyways? I know that one of their heads from the SS click in Chula Vista was facing a murder charge, and he escaped from Baily for a quick minute-but they ended up catching him in TJ.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: HISPANIC KINGS X3

Unread post by S619D » June 22nd, 2010, 11:11 pm

I remember a tagging crew called HK Hispanic Kings during the mid 90s...they got taken out by SPC...The HK dudes I knew were from the PH area...SPC tagbanged on them and took them out when that first started happening in Dago the dude I knew from there started another tagging crew called UNO...not sure how long that went on

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 23rd, 2010, 1:23 am

S619D wrote:I remember a tagging crew called HK Hispanic Kings during the mid 90s...they got taken out by SPC...The HK dudes I knew were from the PH area...SPC tagbanged on them and took them out when that first started happening in Dago the dude I knew from there started another tagging crew called UNO...not sure how long that went on
The ones I am thinkng of are recent. HKLSX3 Hispanic Kings X3. There dead in Chula but they are still supposed to be claiming in PH and SV. I know that not all got taken out by SPC, because some went to the pen.

I'm just wondering if they are still banging as of now. Cause about a year ago there were hitups in Alta Vista and ESNC. And I was wondering about there connection with BBS. Supposedly they kicked it with BBS and they were trying to change their name to Harbison Klicka. Unless that is untrue...but my friend...you may have answered that question then! Maybe there is no truth to that story.

Thanks.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 23rd, 2010, 11:33 am

THERE'S LIKE TWO OF THEM WHO SWEAR HARBISON KLICK IS PART OF BLOCK BOYS. I KNOW A REPUTABLE WHO CLAIMS THEM, BUT WHATEVER.

ONE OF THEIR BIGGEST RIDERS JOINED OTNC SO HE DISSOLVED INTO THE HOOD. BUT THEIR A JOKE.

3 PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE A GANG

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 23rd, 2010, 1:29 pm

Gracias Bandit.

Theres been all sorts of trippy stuff happening lately. Seen Palm City crossing each other out!!! Ave Locos crossing out FHLS! Then I heard of that Harbison Klicka....

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 24th, 2010, 9:34 am

ave locos are different from fhls. they use to be cool.

it was fh, ruffnecks, call, and ave locos. all cool against del sol. then a fh killed a ruffneck. ruffneck turned ruff city locos clicked with del sol. ave lcos are by the trolley.
19DAGO04 wrote:Gracias Bandit.

Theres been all sorts of trippy stuff happening lately. Seen Palm City crossing each other out!!! Ave Locos crossing out FHLS! Then I heard of that Harbison Klicka....

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 24th, 2010, 12:12 pm

That's all a trip. They are all almost in the same hood. It just a trip to see one PC click cross another click out. Would be like Insane Boys crossing Olden Boys our or something,

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » June 24th, 2010, 12:59 pm

whos hood it rite thur by the H street stop in them lil apartments

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 24th, 2010, 4:37 pm

YUNGBOSS323 wrote:whos hood it rite thur by the H street stop in them lil apartments

Use to be puro -VCV-

Those APTS used to be ghetto back in the day. They looked like projects you see in LA. Now there all clean. If I had to guess...it's still VChula Vista's hood. I think that's where the South Bay Locos click are at. There was a black gang that tried to start up there a while back called South Side Crips. Don't ever know what happened to them. But that Baptist Church on G ST nearby-it is rumored that Bishop Don Magic Juan was a member of that church when he stayed down in Dago. He got a Ministers certificate when he was in that congregation.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » June 24th, 2010, 5:12 pm

YUNGBOSS323 wrote:whos hood it rite thur by the H street stop in them lil apartments
according to the walls in that area its VCV

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 26th, 2010, 9:07 am

YEAH VCV HOOD. MY SISTER IN LAW LIVES ON THE END OF G STREET NEXT TO MANHATTANS.

I SEEN THEM HIT UP OVER THERE. BUT NEVER OUTSIDE. POSTED.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » June 26th, 2010, 11:08 am

aIte 4SHO theM Shits Look KiNDA burNT out.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 26th, 2010, 1:43 pm

YUNGBOSS323 wrote:aIte 4SHO theM Shits Look KiNDA burNT out.
You should have seen them in early 1990's! Big block hitups on the buildings and big homies posted all over. Those apts used to be one of the placed that the police wouldn't chase someone into. They would wait for back up. Now that whole area is quiet. It reminded me of some of the apts in Insane Boys hood and Gamma Boys hood. -VCV- is on quiet time now. They are one of those gangs that swells up, then makes noise, and dissapears for a few years.