The origins of Black/Latino Gang Warfare In LA

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: The origins of Black/Latino Gang Warfare In LA

Unread post by ~J~ » June 24th, 2010, 11:17 am

I should've figured that kind of remark out of you, there was no disrespect or one upping you intended behind my comment, just an opinion.

Anyway, and don't worry... I won't waste anymore time highlighting any of your comments, it's apparent to me now.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 24th, 2010, 11:23 am

Ok Seriously now,
in a way like Bloods and Crips borrowed aspects of 80's Cholo culture, nevertheless, the Pachucos adoption was higher from Zoot Suit fashion before them then the Bloods and Crips borrowed from the Cholos.
What actually made you say that were you being sarcastic funny or what?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » June 24th, 2010, 9:37 pm

By that same token the RED and BLUE -the Old E-caligraphy,back pieces, clothing -structure and form of blacks in LA would be completely bootlegged!

The thing is you make alot of sense without making yourself look stupid!

Its still considered copying if you havent seen anybody wearing them on the West-Coast (I cant honestly believe, nobody on the west-coast wore a zoot-suit, highly unlikely!) But even if you didnt, its still copying because its not original once its been done.[/quote]

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 24th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Why does everyone automatically consider blacks as the originators of the zootsuit? yet their are plenty of chicanos whom would say they started it in EL PASO-now if we expect historians to be the ones to tell us-WELL THEN ...blacks would have the oldest gangs in LA and be the originators -because historians say so-and well TUPAC and all these other rappers would also be original and not mexican WANKSTAZ.......its why we have to document everything we do -or else blacks will come around and claim they own it---just like how the Bloods and Crips didnt get their colors from 2 historic gangs.............what a joke!!!rolls eyes!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 24th, 2010, 9:52 pm

Stop acting like a goddamn fool Mayuga, there were black gangs before norte and sur and around norte and sur that had blue flags, the crips took the blue flag from Fremont high school so how does some teenagers in South central steal flags from grown ass men in State prisons. SHit's not adding up. Seems more like the chicanos tryna steal black culture, chicanos didn't start no damn zoot suit wearing blacks did. Blacks are the original outcast group in this country and always will be constantly creating and adapting so shut your lying ass up. Mexicans are one damn group they didn't influence all blacks.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 24th, 2010, 9:55 pm

And history didn't say black gangs started before mexicnas in LA, it proves there were black hoods before crips and bloods going back to the 20's and 30's. CHicanos tryna fight with blacks (like they're known to do) just push this "hey ese, we the original gangsters holmes, pinche mayates just started bloods and crips." Well damn them pinche mayates influenced the world hard like they always do so cic ccac and ce cool.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 25th, 2010, 1:29 am

perongregory wrote:And history didn't say black gangs started before mexicnas in LA, it proves there were black hoods before crips and bloods going back to the 20's and 30's. CHicanos tryna fight with blacks (like they're known to do) just push this "hey ese, we the original gangsters holmes, pinche mayates just started bloods and crips." Well damn them pinche mayates influenced the world hard like they always do so cic ccac and be cool. NUGGGGGGGAAAAA

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 25th, 2010, 5:58 pm

youngspade wrote:The thing is you make alot of sense without making yourself look stupid!

Its still considered copying if you havent seen anybody wearing them on the West-Coast (I cant honestly believe, nobody on the west-coast wore a zoot-suit, highly unlikely!) But even if you didnt, its still copying because its not original once its been done.
I don't know about LA but in Norcal i think i saw one black guy wear a zuit suit to my friends high school prom, and thats because his mexican friends were wearing them. It's not a real common style with blacks up here, i see them dress more traditional.. its much more common with latinos, just an observation. And didnt gang colors get set in stone by the prisons who gave colored bandanas?

anyways its pretty obvious no one is gonna come to an agreement on all this..too much pride around here.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 25th, 2010, 6:03 pm

by the way did black gangs before bloods and crips bang n represent certain streets like 38th st did? When I hear about black gangs before the panthers they usually had a name that didn't include their block or where they lived. If they didn't then you could argue that cholos started the literal "street gangs" in LA

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 25th, 2010, 6:24 pm

MCD wrote:
youngspade wrote:The thing is you make alot of sense without making yourself look stupid!

Its still considered copying if you havent seen anybody wearing them on the West-Coast (I cant honestly believe, nobody on the west-coast wore a zoot-suit, highly unlikely!) But even if you didnt, its still copying because its not original once its been done.
I don't know about LA but in Norcal i think i saw one black guy wear a zuit suit to my friends high school prom, and thats because his mexican friends were wearing them. It's not a real common style with blacks up here, i see them dress more traditional.. its much more common with latinos, just an observation. And didnt gang colors get set in stone by the prisons who gave colored bandanas?

anyways its pretty obvious no one is gonna come to an agreement on all this..too much pride around here.

Theres been agreement on the key issues.Definetly! I had to literally drag up dead bodies and do in depth investigations but key issues have been relinquished by blacks -at one point they were absolutely delusional in their in their observations.......key points: (1) that ELA chicano gangs are the oldest living gangs in America( this is the key to the whole argument as you cant be an originator if you didnt hold and make a style your own. (2) That the history extends past any black gang known anywhere in the USA. (3) That their is a style of tattooing that is an ELA invention, and that blacks use it frequently (4) That Los Angelos is a mecca for the WORLDs underground along with NYC. (5) That blacks here are different in cultural aspects as compared to anywhere in the USA (6) that the SOuth is the historic home of black America and that up until 1950 , 90% of all black America lived there (7) that the south had nothing similiar in fashion and style to what and who blacks are in LA (8) that only 1 out of 100 blacks live in Los Angelos and that their history here is minute compared to the ATL,NYC,FL, Southern states.

Perongregory and all others wouldnt even acknowledge that before we started this thread -yet the evidence was plain and clear talk about delusional racial pride!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 25th, 2010, 6:45 pm

Lol talk about delusional, if anyone reads this thread they'll see you just completely pulled that out of ur culo...there's been relinquishment by blacks lol. More than blacks u better get some relinquishment from chicanos/mexicans that don't agree w you. I stand firm on everything I've said, and haven't changed my position you keep on sliding around like a snake and try to yes man then when no ones looking, oh Chicanos did everything cuz I said so.

(1)Whites 1st bangers in LA, first in country
(2)Blacks have been in the city since it's inception plus were half of the founders
(3)Mexican gangs are the oldest modern gangs which I've said since the beginning, but black culture influenced the pachuco, the precursor to the Chicano gang member
(4)Hip hop style is the dominant style amongst black bangers, and Chicanos have incorporated some of this style in their banging too.
(5)Blacks have had a disproportianate amount of cultural impact on the city of LA despite their small numbers.
(6)The pictures I posted are proof that the cultural icons Mayuga hold to only be chicano have been tatted and in use by white criminals and Japanese criminals at least 30 yrs before Chicano style tattooing.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 25th, 2010, 6:55 pm

MCD wrote:by the way did black gangs before bloods and crips bang n represent certain streets like 38th st did? When I hear about black gangs before the panthers they usually had a name that didn't include their block or where they lived. If they didn't then you could argue that cholos started the literal "street gangs" in LA
Ever heard of the Slausons, or Figuerora Boys? It has nothing to do with pride, people aren't here to tear down Chicano inventions/culture, but they are here to stop the slandering and outright lying on other races. You think 2 other Mexicans/Chicanos (Silencioso, Mnjmc) would want to lie on their people when they consistently rebuke mayuga's lies? They're just not with the lying. Many whites have obscured and lied about global black history, so why would chicanos want to join in with that BS?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 25th, 2010, 8:10 pm

perongregory wrote:
MCD wrote:by the way did black gangs before bloods and crips bang n represent certain streets like 38th st did? When I hear about black gangs before the panthers they usually had a name that didn't include their block or where they lived. If they didn't then you could argue that cholos started the literal "street gangs" in LA
Ever heard of the Slausons, or Figuerora Boys? It has nothing to do with pride, people aren't here to tear down Chicano inventions/culture, but they are here to stop the slandering and outright lying on other races. You think 2 other Mexicans/Chicanos (Silencioso, Mnjmc) would want to lie on their people when they consistently rebuke mayuga's lies? They're just not with the lying. Many whites have obscured and lied about global black history, so why would chicanos want to join in with that BS?

*PICK ME, PICK ME*

*I have and Many many more, should I Name?*

Peron : Dont waste your time

*Ok*

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 25th, 2010, 8:18 pm

I'm trying to homie but this fool is tryna make it seem like we was some good ol slaves who saw the down ass, street hip vatos locos and was like "Dems Mexicans sho bes hip, I wants be like dem" lol. Yeah, the fuck right. Then we got fools over here like yeah, nope. And Mayuga don changed his positions so many times, then when he thinks ur not paying attention he reverts right back to that BS?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 25th, 2010, 8:32 pm

perongregory wrote:I'm trying to homie but this fool is tryna make it seem like we was some good ol slaves who saw the down ass, street hip vatos locos and was like "Dems Mexicans sho bes hip, I wants be like dem" lol. Yeah, the fu-- right. Then we got fools over here like yeah, nope. And Mayuga don changed his positions so many times, then when he thinks ur not paying attention he reverts right back to that BS?

I was talking to myself Peron I just added what I thought you'll tell me! Notice *Action Symbols*?

But ^^^^^ whatchu said has me lmao what a fucking joke!

"LOL I wanna be down like that vato!" who would of thought that BS?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2010, 3:51 pm

perongregory wrote:Lol talk about delusional, if anyone reads this thread they'll see you just completely pulled that out of ur culo...there's been relinquishment by blacks lol. More than blacks u better get some relinquishment from chicanos/mexicans that don't agree w you. I stand firm on everything I've said, and haven't changed my position you keep on sliding around like a snake and try to yes man then when no ones looking, oh Chicanos did everything because I said so.

(1)Whites 1st bangers in LA, first in country
(2)Blacks have been in the city since it's inception plus were half of the founders
(3)Mexican gangs are the oldest modern gangs which I've said since the beginning, but black culture influenced the pachuco, the precursor to the Chicano gang member
(4)Hip hop style is the dominant style amongst black bangers, and Chicanos have incorporated some of this style in their banging too.
(5)Blacks have had a disproportianate amount of cultural impact on the city of LA despite their small numbers.
(6)The pictures I posted are proof that the cultural icons Mayuga hold to only be chicano have been tatted and in use by white criminals and Japanese criminals at least 30 yrs before Chicano style tattooing.
I agree with your points except
(1) whites always had the first gangs but their gangs back then are a far cry from street gangs today.
(2) Yeah blacks were in LA since california first became part of the US, but how do you figure they were half of the city's founders? The US county was created in the mid 1800's and the city existed before as part of mexico and occupied by spaniards then mexicans. the population was almost completely white when US took over and many blacks were still slaves, so i doubt the free blacks had any political involvement in the cities founding.
(4) Like I said.. the cholo, which is like a subgroup of chicanos, adopted many parts of american culture to create the image of the chicano. Black culture like zoot suits was just a part of the pachuco and the pachuco it would have existed anyways because it was a product of El Paso.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2010, 3:53 pm

perongregory wrote:
yeah i do remember slausons and figuerora. I think its real important to use the facts to associate cultures with the races that created them, otherwise fools start trying to claim everything and it divides races more.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2010, 3:57 pm

I'm talking bout when the city wasn't even called LA when it was still a town. They were black mexicans slaves that ended up in mexico either from running away to mexico or black slaves who landed in Mexico. Look it up.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2010, 4:07 pm

perongregory wrote:I'm talking bout when the city wasn't even called LA when it was still a town. They were black mexicans slaves that ended up in mexico either from running away to mexico or black slaves who landed in Mexico. Look it up.
no doubt black slaves and mulattos but even then the population would still have been overwhelmingly Spaniards or Mexicans from the country of Mexico. But LA has always been "Los Angeles" since spain controlled it, and if it was founded in the 1700's then I would bet there weren't a whole lot of US black slaves there at the time. The colonies were as far as yankees had gotten at that point. I don't know if the spaniards used blacks as slaves i'm sure they did but in that case they would have been there already.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 27th, 2010, 4:15 pm

I already posted a lot of info on it look it up if you want.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 28th, 2010, 12:05 am

Los Angeles was actually an Indian village called Yang-na, LA is really short for 'The River of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of Porciuncula' named that by a Spanish expedition commander in the 1760's.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 28th, 2010, 11:40 pm

perongregory wrote:I already posted a lot of info on it look it up if you want.
well i dont know where it is.
~J~ wrote:Los Angeles was actually an Indian village called Yang-na, LA is really short for 'The River of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of Porciuncula' named that by a Spanish expedition commander in the 1760's.
yeah indians were all over US first but LA's majority race changed with each group that owned the city

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ty Ty » December 1st, 2010, 2:17 pm

MCD wrote:
perongregory wrote:I'm talking bout when the city wasn't even called LA when it was still a town. They were black mexicans slaves that ended up in mexico either from running away to mexico or black slaves who landed in Mexico. Look it up.
no doubt black slaves and mulattos but even then the population would still have been overwhelmingly Spaniards or Mexicans from the country of Mexico. But LA has always been "Los Angeles" since spain controlled it, and if it was founded in the 1700's then I would bet there weren't a whole lot of US black slaves there at the time. The colonies were as far as yankees had gotten at that point. I don't know if the spaniards used blacks as slaves i'm sure they did but in that case they would have been there already.

On September 4, 1781, El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles was founded by 44 pobladores from New Spain, now called Mexico. The heads of the eleven founding families were Antonio Clemente Villavicencio, a Spaniard; Antonio Mesa, a Negro; Jose Fernando Lara, a Spaniard, Jose Vanegas, an Indian; Pablo Rodriquez, and Indian; Manuel Camero, a Mulatto; Jose Antonio Navarro, a Mestizo; Jose Moreno, a Mulatto; Basillio Rosas, an Indian; Alejandro Rosas, an Indian; and Luis Quintero, a Negro.
The two Spaniards and three Indians had Indian wives; the remaining six had Mulatto wives. Despite their varied racial background, they shared a common language, culture and religion since all were Spanish subjects and Catholics.

The first Spanish civillian settlement in Southern California, the pueblo helped provide food for the soldiers in the presidios and secure Spain's hold on California. When an election was held in Los Angeles in 1788, Jose Vanegas, an Indian, became its first mayor. Manuel Camero, a Mulatto, and Felipe Garcia were elected to the first city council a year later.

An early Mulatto settler, Juan Francisco Reyes, served as mayor from 1793- 1795. Original owner of the San Fernando Valley Rancho, he traded it to the Franciscans in 1797 so they could establish a mission there. Tiburcio Tapla, the grandson of a Negro, Felipe Tapia, became a powerful figure in Los Angeles after 1833 serving three times as mayor and later as a judge.

Catarina Morengo, grandaughter of the Mulatto founder Jose Moreno, married General Andres Pico of the famous Pico family. Her brother-in-law, Pio Pico was the last Governor of California under the Mexican regime. The Pico brothers had some Indian & African ancestors. Several descendants of the Negro founder Luis Quintero are living in Los Angeles today. A grandson served as mayor of Santa Barbara; Eugene Biscailuz, a great grandson, as sheriff of Los Angeles. Maria Valdez, a granddaughter, once owned the rancho which is now known as Beverly Hills. These are only a few of the many individuals of varied backgrounds who made important contributions to the development of Los Angeles, a great cosmopolitan city which now ranks second in the nation.

Miriam Matthews

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 1st, 2010, 3:09 pm

Ty Ty wrote:
MCD wrote:

On September 4, 1781, El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles was founded by 44 pobladores from New Spain, now called Mexico. The heads of the eleven founding families were Antonio Clemente Villavicencio, a Spaniard; Antonio Mesa, a Negro; Jose Fernando Lara, a Spaniard, Jose Vanegas, an Indian; Pablo Rodriquez, and Indian; Manuel Camero, a Mulatto; Jose Antonio Navarro, a Mestizo; Jose Moreno, a Mulatto; Basillio Rosas, an Indian; Alejandro Rosas, an Indian; and Luis Quintero, a Negro.
The two Spaniards and three Indians had Indian wives; the remaining six had Mulatto wives. Despite their varied racial background, they shared a common language, culture and religion since all were Spanish subjects and Catholics.

The first Spanish civillian settlement in Southern California, the pueblo helped provide food for the soldiers in the presidios and secure Spain's hold on California. When an election was held in Los Angeles in 1788, Jose Vanegas, an Indian, became its first mayor. Manuel Camero, a Mulatto, and Felipe Garcia were elected to the first city council a year later.

An early Mulatto settler, Juan Francisco Reyes, served as mayor from 1793- 1795. Original owner of the San Fernando Valley Rancho, he traded it to the Franciscans in 1797 so they could establish a mission there. Tiburcio Tapla, the grandson of a Negro, Felipe Tapia, became a powerful figure in Los Angeles after 1833 serving three times as mayor and later as a judge.

Catarina Morengo, grandaughter of the Mulatto founder Jose Moreno, married General Andres Pico of the famous Pico family. Her brother-in-law, Pio Pico was the last Governor of California under the Mexican regime. The Pico brothers had some Indian & African ancestors. Several descendants of the Negro founder Luis Quintero are living in Los Angeles today. A grandson served as mayor of Santa Barbara; Eugene Biscailuz, a great grandson, as sheriff of Los Angeles. Maria Valdez, a granddaughter, once owned the rancho which is now known as Beverly Hills. These are only a few of the many individuals of varied backgrounds who made important contributions to the development of Los Angeles, a great cosmopolitan city which now ranks second in the nation.

Miriam Matthews
even though things have died down its still pretty racial for a reason cuz of the whole la eme vs black guerilla family in the prison

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ty Ty » December 2nd, 2010, 1:26 pm

caliboi wrote: even though things have died down its still pretty racial for a reason because of the whole la eme vs black guerilla family in the prison
The Eme and BGF is a matter of history that quite frankly doesn't apply to this situation because there have been several instances where the two groups have combined to move key personnel into specific positions through the use of subpeonas during court proceedings. There is something else at play, a guiding hand of interference and I'll give you a current example of how it generally plays out. Listed below is an article that appeared in a northern Cal publication.
Gang Activity Escalates and Casualties Grow

One violent death. One stabbing in broad daylight. Three young men shot - once of whom is now paralyzed from the chest down. All in the last three weeks.

Little information about these assaults has been released to the public. The names and criminal histories of all the victims remain unknown. All cases are still under investigation.

And so – in the absence of information, residents speculate. “Is there a gang war going on?” asked a Mission Loc@l reader who identified himself as Jorge. He mentioned the recent vandalization of the Solidarity mural at 24th and Capp, where the faces of black figures in the mural were covered with white spray paint.

“All of these cases seem to be gang related,” says Lieutenant Troy Dangerfield, a public relations officer with the SFPD. “I don’t know if any particular gang is being targeted.” The Gang Task Force is working hard on the cases, he said.

Several sources familiar with gangs in the Mission said there is a conflict between Norteños and some people at Bernal Dwellings – a housing project that happens to be located within Norteño territory, but with many black residents.

Community groups met Tuesday afternoon at the defaced Solidarity mural at Capp and 24th streets and urged “brown and black” unity. “The recent violence is about kids not understanding the history of the neighborhood,” said Alfredo Najera III a safety coordinator. Valerie Tulier, from the Mission Peace Collaborative, urged Latinos and blacks to come together and be united as victims of the “same kind of oppression.”

Ricardo Garcia-Acosta of the Community Response Network, a non-profit that counsels at-risk-youth, looked at the mural. “There are some racial undertones,” he said, identifying some of the graffiti near the painted-over faces as Norteño gang signs.

“Three years ago, this wouldn’t have happened,” said Garcia-Acosta. He said that the back and forth retaliation seems to be over “petty” arguments – minor slights, spiraling out of control. For all the suffering that its caused, this is, he says at its core, “mostly a turf war between kids.”

The recent incidents began with the shooting at 11 p.m. on November 2nd, at 15th and Mission. Accounts vary as to exactly what happened – the police report says that one or two Hispanic men in their 20s approached the victim on foot and shot him. Two witnesses at the scene told Mission Loc@l that the shooting was a drive-by. A bystander at the crime scene, who asked not to be identified, described the victim as a Sureño.

Two weeks later, on November 16th, a 19 year-old black man was shot multiple times in the torso at Bernal Dwellings. This incident was released by police and didn’t make it onto the list of gang-related violence.

The next day, on November 17th, a man was stabbed getting on the bus at 24th and Mission at around 4:30 p.m. An hour later an 18-year-old man was shot several times and left paralyzed at the corner of 25th and Capp.

“I saw them both on the same day, I can’t believe it happened so quickly,” said a young woman at the solidarity barbecue on Tuesday who knew both victims. “I don’t think the violence is ever going to stop. It never has. It’s just another day in the Mission.”

Then, this past Friday a shooting at Mission and 19th left a 17-year-old man with life-threatening injuries and further concerns of gang activity. The only description available of the suspects: three Hispanic men in their 20s.

On Saturday, a 30 year-old black man was shot and killed on Mission Street, between 17th and 18th, at 6:15 p.m. Like the incidents the previous week, the shooting happened on one of the Mission’s busiest corridors at a time when most businesses were still open. Two Hispanic men on their 20’s were described as fleeing the scene on foot. The skittishness about stepping forward as an eyewitness that can be pervasive in the Mission was evident at the crime scene. ““I do not know what happened,” one onlooker said. “But if I did I wouldn’t tell you.”

“I don’t believe the victim at 17th and Mission was the intended target,” said Officer Keith, of the Mission Police Station, before adding that he can’t say any more, beyond stating that the murder is still under investigation. “”It’s difficult for us,” Keith said. “We understand the need that the public has for information, but we need to be careful because sometimes giving out information is helpful in solving a case, and sometimes it isn’t. That information might cause someone to flee before we get ahold of them.”

A few hours after the murder on 17th, a fight broke out at Capp and 22nd, right on the line that more or less divides the Mission into Norteño and Sureño territory (it’s one of the oddities of San Francisco that the Sureños are actually above the Norteños, geographically). A 44-year-old man was left with a fractured eye socket and three suspects – two Hispanic men and one black man, were seen fleeing the scene on foot.

Police are asking for information in all cases. The anonymous tip line number is 415-575-4444.
Misinformation, suspicion and fear are a dangerous trio. There is very little information to draw a conclusion that this is gang related and yet that is what the headline suggests. However it is very clear that somebody is trying to incite the community to violence by planting the seeds of racial hatred. Why else would they deface the mural by spray painting over the face of the blacks only? If it were a Sureno or even a gang related thing then you would expect the slight to be directed in a manner that made it clear of who the slight was intended for but the ambiguous nature of the attacks indicates someone is playing mind games. The community organizers up North understand this but when the black and hispanic thing first broke out in '93 down south too many of the so called community leaders were "either linked to the same guys coming out of prison doing the organizing or completely ignorant of the types of tactics used too disrupt specific community activities," and ordering the Mexican gangs to focus their energies on attacking black people. It truly is a matter of perspective, you can't expect people who have no clue as to the historical and familial bonds between blacks and Mexicans too consider the impact of lashing out violently without reason. They are lost in ignorance and that is the shame of the matter. Couple that with the fear of retribution from faces behind prison walls they'll never see and there you have it. Again it is the trio of Misinformation, suspicion and fear.

choppalou
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Berlin

Unread post by choppalou » January 27th, 2011, 10:23 am

I saw a documentary on gangland about the "war" between the two races. Its crazy to see whats going on in america.
at the end its all about the money, who is controlling what turf. but this racial hate is mixing into it.
do you have this issue also in other cities, like new york, houston, etc.?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » January 27th, 2011, 11:33 pm

choppalou wrote:I saw a documentary on gangland about the "war" between the two races. Its crazy to see whats going on in america.
at the end its all about the money, who is controlling what turf. but this racial hate is mixing into it.
do you have this issue also in other cities, like new york, houston, etc.?
Negative. Mexican American gangs are hsitorically located in the Southwest, ( California-Nevada-New Mexico-Texas-Arizona ) Their are no "chicano" gangs per se outside of a few in soem sporadic citys throughout America except in the states listed. However they do clash in those states as well. Mexican migration into other states has just now begun to happen and more so in the 2000s. So its a new experience and their numbers are negilgable when compared to African Americans-who span one end of teh country to the next

choppalou

Unread post by choppalou » January 28th, 2011, 6:54 am

yes i knew, that there are more latinos in the west, southwest.
i did also saw documentaries about the "wars" between blacks and latinos.
i think its crazy whats happening there.

what i want to know is, of course just a small percentage of the youth is in the gang. the rest "civilians" got to be afraid of walking in the streets, for having a normal life. because you cannot always see if someone is a member of a gang or not. if a black guy likes michael jordan and wears a chicago bulls jersey, he could be shot because of that. isnt it stupid?

at the end i think, the nazis like this situation and they want that it will be more killings like that.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » January 28th, 2011, 11:37 am

choppalou wrote:yes i knew, that there are more latinos in the west, southwest.
i did also saw documentaries about the "wars" between blacks and latinos.
i think its crazy whats happening there.

what i want to know is, of course just a small percentage of the youth is in the gang. the rest "civilians" got to be afraid of walking in the streets, for having a normal life. because you cannot always see if someone is a member of a gang or not. if a black guy likes michael jordan and wears a chicago bulls jersey, he could be shot because of that. isnt it stupid?

at the end i think, the nazis like this situation and they want that it will be more killings like that.
wow?? have u been to l.a.

choppalou

Unread post by choppalou » January 29th, 2011, 10:17 am

no i never was. is it not right what i was writing?
i saw gangland episode racial wars. there they showed the conflict.

KaOs1906
What city do you live in now?: Iraq

Unread post by KaOs1906 » February 26th, 2011, 1:22 pm

OK--I can't read all 8 years of this to see if someone got to a point.

The beef with Mexicans and Blacks don't have a thing to do with Racial Pride or Purity--it was about DOPE and DOPE MONEY--PERIOD. It is not a secret more than a few Columbians decided to import Cocaine into America--they needed help of the United States Government to push that much weight to supply the entire United States of America with enough narcotic to support Americas habit everyday/365--that's a fact. Black Gangs were the first couriers of the product. They were allowed to expand that distribution from LA to New York--that is why you saw Hoovers in Little Rock, Rolling 60's in Shreveport, and Eight Trays in Detroit and Kansas.

When Bush (Sr) lost the election to Bill Clinton in 2002--all that shit Oliver North was pushing to fund the war in El Salvador (MS13 anyone) and supply arms to Bin Laden in Afghanistan had to stop. (Wonder why Bin Laden is so pissed with America?---We left him hanging against the Soviet Union in the 1990s--World Trade Center anyone?)

That drug supply that was opened up by the USG did not stop once the USG stopped pushing cocaine to the United States through the Port of Long Beach and Los Angeles. (Ask yourself--if Cocaine comes from South America--why would dope be cheaper in LA than it was in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, New Mexico, Arizona--they are closer than LA--hell even San Diego should have been cheaper because it was closer--but it was coming all the way through to Los Angeles)

Once they stopped--you still had a demand for that product--that's when La Eme saw it's opportunity and siezed the moment. Blacks had to get out the way. Those "Hoods" that crossed over each other (SoXLos and Hoovers, Eight Trays and F13's, 18RPB's and the Trays (GG, SGC, SYC) etc.) only became a problem when it came time to serve the crack heads. A crack head can give a damn if you are Mexican or Black--as long as they get served.

So this is a dope war--plan and simple. That shit going on south of the border aint for Mexican Pride. It's for money and getting one step ahead of the supply chain and a very lucrative part of that as well.

Now don't get it twisted--you still have your Cholos and OG's--Black or Mexican--either knows the other is not to be fucked with. But the drug dealers--they are opportunist. They kill in the name of money and if you think not--why are other Mexicans still killing other Mexicans. Money corrupts all things and when the sky is the limit--that Vato that has less will always think he deserves more and will be willing to kill to take his share from another person--Black or Brown.

So don't get it twisted--this isn't about a race war---it's about money. Those fighting because someone is Black or Mexican are not in the loop when it comes to the money. That's a charade--a slight of hand--don't be fooled.

And before anyone tries to set trip--

I AM OG KAOS1 from Eight Tray Gangster Crip, South Side. I layed that shit down a long time ago because I know better and did better. I never sold drugs and thank GOD I never had to kill anyone for the sake of some made up BS, pushing poison to my people, and helping advance the cause of some assholes that didn't give a fuck about Blacks or Mexicans. To all yall reading this--you better get wise--because the same fate they had planned for Blacks with their war on drugs--is a worse fate they will have for Mexicans during this new push to stop the Drug Cartels. They are going to use the US Military to annihilate those south of the Border because Mexico cannot stop that shit from crossing back over the US Border. You better get low and ride this shit out or plan better because TRUST THESE WORDS--they are strategizing to get you and they don't have to worry about the media--they are allowing you to build yourselves up to TERRORIST LEVELS so they can Capture, Kill, or Nuetralize you. (Capture = Prison, Kill = Cemetary, Nuetralize = Disease [Hante Virus in Arizona caused by Mexican Fleas imported by rats--really? For Real??? Only killed a few Mexican Ranchers on record huh)

Better put down this dumb shit and come real--or that extermination they did to Blacks from NY to San Diego will look like the Pig Flu--Bird Flu--

KaOs1906
What city do you live in now?: Iraq

Unread post by KaOs1906 » February 26th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Wow--

Really--someone wants to prove they were the first most disparaged minority in Los Angeles--I tell you what--anyone that wants to claim that title can have it. I read someone quoting that an Hispanic Owned Beverly Hills--failed to mention that was an Hispanic of Negro Race.

Here's the problem--I hope someone gets it soon and starts to right this crap before it's really too late--There are only three races on this planet--
Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid. There are thousands of ethnicities--Hispanic is NOT a race--it's an ethnicity and Latin is semantic to Hispanic. In every "Latin" country--there are NEGROIDS. This seems to be accepted everywhere but Mexico--there are Blacks in El Salvadore, Guatemala, Costa Rico, Panama, Belize, Columbia, Peru, Venezuela, Guyana, Honduras, all over the West Indies--but for whatever reason where the Mexican Migration took place--it seems that Blacks were excluded as if they didn't exist in Mexico or those Southern thick lipped, thick hipped, dark complected, black haired, Negroid featred folks from Mexico--just don't count. They just got there right?

People please--deny me and you deny yourself. Blacks were in America before Columbus and they were not migrants with the Asiatics that crossed the Barin Straits thousands of years ago.

Here's something scary--once Mexico locks in and understands that Uniting with their kindred can only make them stronger---we will have the Americas on lock. Too easy--but you have to void yourself of self hate and deprivation.

KaOs