Soo woopin' Gangsta Groovin'

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Soo woopin' Gangsta Groovin'

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 1st, 2008, 11:40 am

Soo Whoopin' Gangster Groovin'...

Anyone heard of it, or anything similar...

NBC?

Nap Bashing Crews/Coalitions?

In LA COunty Jail the Hoovers supposedly get along with all bloods and pirus and gangsters..

They all combined to go against the Neighborhood Crips...

From what I heard thats what the more recent riot in wayside was about.. Hoovers/Bloods/gangsta's vs NHC's..

How do the NhCC, NHP's in Compton/Inglewood, and the 20 NHB's feel about that term and that coalition?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Soo woopin' Gangsta Groovin'

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 1st, 2008, 2:53 pm

naw that movement called Moven(83GC) Groovin (hoovas) and swoopin(IFGB)

and yes they formed it against 90s and 60s

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 2nd, 2008, 11:40 am

Centinela Park and the Swans supposedly part of that movement.

You heard anything about Hub Dub and N'hood?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 2nd, 2008, 4:30 pm

yeah i heard bout CPF but it hard 4 me to belive that swans joined that movement cause it really dont make a sence
they aint even beefin that hard with neighborhood gangs and one of they worsest enemys were always hoovas so they should join?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 2nd, 2008, 9:50 pm

H572DSTA wrote: hard 4 me to belive that swans joined that movement cause it really dont make a sence
they aint even beefin that hard with neighborhood gangs and one of they worsest enemys were always hoovas so they should join?
IFG and Swans have a lot of history together..

Inglewood Family- Family Swan...

I never knew Swans and Hoovers were worst enemies.. thats new to me.

Swans vs Coast
Hoovers vs Coast

IFG and ETG war predates most any war you hear about today. They were beefing before there was a Grape Street Watts crip, before there was a 20 NHB, before there was a RSC...

If IFG and ETG can join a movement then anything is possible in todays shifting of alliances.

Hoovers have been NHC Murderers since 79'... Swans been NHC K since the 70's as well. So I wouldn't doubt it, it makes sense to me.

BUT- I was 'simply' asking a question to see if you could confirm or dispute this info but instead you seemingly are questioning it as if I presented it as a fact. I am more inclined to believe it before i would dis believe it.

The youth today seem to be looking for any comon reason to scream something new and form a new movement that goes against tradition. It's the changing of the guards.. new school at its best.. 'nap bashin' as they call it.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » October 7th, 2008, 10:00 am

ITS BEEN GOING DOWN IN THAT DAMN BOUNTY JAIL

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » November 22nd, 2008, 6:27 pm

everybody on the NHC'z head...but they some haterz..... THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAR.....Got HELLA $$$$$$$$.........and are always in the lime lite......a gang of aliances be pilin up.....bangin is day to day now if u ask me

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 16th, 2010, 12:24 am

^Everybody teamed up to go Against the N'Hoods...

Thats weak.

Its one thing to draw lines, cease fire and truce, but when you align and cross color divides to go against one particular alliance, then you indirectly wave the white flag and accept defeat. Its like an All Star team forming to play aginst the Yankees...

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » July 17th, 2010, 8:51 pm

it's more less everbody against East COAST and the 60's two of the hardest crip hoods in the world!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 21st, 2010, 1:16 am

tysuave wrote:it's more less everbody against East COAST and the 60's two of the hardest crip hoods in the world!
60/90's

&

40/50/60/67/90/& 100's...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 21st, 2010, 12:44 pm

Yeah that's the movement movin groovin and suwoppin, but there's still BS in that. I would rerally say its moven and suwoopin with the hoovas just thrown into the mix doin BS. Everybody hatin the NH car 99's truced with 83 and on that whole tip now. You got ESidas and WLA gangstas some cool with coast or don't really deal with any WS Nhoods screamin that shit.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 25th, 2010, 12:46 am

perongregory wrote:Yeah that's the movement movin groovin and suwoppin, but there's still BS in that. I would rerally say its moven and suwoopin with the hoovas just thrown into the mix doin BS. Everybody hatin the NH car 99's truced with 83 and on that whole tip now. You got ESidas and WLA gangstas some cool with coast or don't really deal with any WS Nhoods screamin that shit.
poloticts homie

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2010, 3:21 pm

Let me clear a whole lot of misconceptions up, for one thang, not everybody is in aggreement with this whole soo woopin', groovin', and movin' movement, a lot of West L.A. homies AND OTHER NIGGAS are sticking to their original politics that WE ALWAYS ABIDED BY ANYWAY, BK, NHCK, MEXICANK, not all West L.A. gangstas even get along with the Hoovers, for instance, the PBG's, they've had lil confrontations off and on with the Hoovers throughout the years, when it comes to the Damus, we never really got along with them, but we never really had full fledge wars with the damus, and they were never really sworn enemies either, we kind of have an unwritten respect toward each other but if we ran into each other in traffic, it was like whatever, and when we did go at it, it was based on General Principle, them being bloods, us being Crips, whoever got woofy and wanted to continue pushing the issue, and it went from there, but we have had altercations with the damus off and on throughout the years, but the damus have always been at war and concentrated their energy towards the NHC's & the westside deuces (2x), (West Blvd Crip, Venice Sholine Crip, Geer Gang Crip), so I'm speaking from the Westside's point of view.

Certain gangsta crip gangs on the eastside do get along with nhc's, we don't and that's what we're focused on, and we're not hating on the nhc's at all, we don't have a reason to hate on them because there's a whole lot of West L.A. Trays with money, cars, property, and bitches too, we are money motivated, that's what we are concentrated on, but we don't get along with the nhc's because them niggas don't like us partly because of where we are geographically located, on L.A.'s westside, next door to Beverly Hills, THE REAL WESTSIDE, our turf is not ran down, raggedy, and dirty like some parts of South Central are, we have a better quality of life here in West L.A., BUT just because there are white folks and jews in West L.A., walking their dogs and the neighborhood looks nice, clean, with tree lined streets and manicured lawns does not mean we don't have any grimy blocks! WE DO, YOU WILL GET ROBBED, BEAT, SHOT, AND MURKED OVER HERE!, NIGGAS DO BANG OVER HERE!, say the wrong thang and you'll find that out, even when the turf was totally grimy and off the hook, the turf was still clean and neat, but you did see niggas posted and strapped on the block! Up until 1999, white folks were NOWHERE IN West L.A.!!!, they just owned the property and collected our rent and accepted our section 8, while they lived in Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, and Cheviot Hills

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 28th, 2010, 3:31 pm

It's not just NHC's that hate because yall live in WLA, a lot of SC niggas just feel that shit aint the hood, hence the lowkey hate.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2010, 7:03 pm

perongregory wrote:It's not just NHC's that hate because yall live in WLA, a lot of SC niggas just feel that shit aint the hood, hence the lowkey hate.
Exactly