What is this?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Way2Ruthless
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

What is this?

Unread post by Way2Ruthless » April 22nd, 2010, 7:13 pm

Who are these dudes:

Baldwin Hills Gangster Crips

Cat walk Crips

Born To Jacc Crips

Blunts Smoking Only Gang

Dirty Old Man Gang

DSHC 91st

HSHG

LDH 73

NBGC

Pimp Town Murder Squad

We Dont Care Crips

East Side Ridaz

East Side Players

redrona
What city do you live in now?: Ventura County

Re: What is this?

Unread post by redrona » June 13th, 2010, 2:57 pm

NOT SURE ON ANY OF EM, BUT I WANT TO KNOW MORE BOUT BORN TO JACC!!!! THEY GOT A TIGHT ASS NAME.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 13th, 2010, 3:07 pm

Baldwin Gangster Crips have been around but on the downfall thanks to the N-Card smashing all Gangstas and The jungles smashing. They have a barber shop on Crenshaw big D Spot and they hella paranoid!

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » June 13th, 2010, 4:18 pm

youngspade wrote:Baldwin Gangster Crips have been around but on the downfall thanks to the N-Card smashing all Gangstas and The jungles smashing. They have a barber shop on Crenshaw big D Spot and they hella paranoid!

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery
domg is not around nomo...that is 40s hood nowadays...you got a few old cats still livin there

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 14th, 2010, 2:44 pm

redrona wrote:NOT SURE ON ANY OF EM, BUT I WANT TO KNOW MORE BOUT BORN TO JACC!!!! THEY GOT A TIGHT ASS NAME.
i thought dirty old man gang was a tight ass name, im down to bang that myself, infact i do bang that shit already before i even knew there was a gang with that name...... :mrgreen:
you aint gotta be jumped in, or do any work, or if you have its just pervin on young females....my kind of gang

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 15th, 2010, 2:45 am

We Dont Care Crip are in Orange County. Don't think they're in LA anymore. They've been in OC for some time now. I first heard about WDC during the mid-90's. Originally they started in LA but not sure what city. WDC was first a tagging crew and then turned Crip at some point. Nowa days they are mostly in the Tustin and Santa Ana areas of OC. They are a mixed gang having black, white, Asian, and a couple Mexicans. All the heads I met from WDC back in the day were Asian. Don't kno how they migrated to OC but they're still here. Haven't heard about them for a while but banging in OC changed a bit.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 15th, 2010, 8:05 am

triplethreat wrote:We Dont Care Crip are in Orange County. Don't think they're in LA anymore. They've been in OC for some time now. I first heard about WDC during the mid-90's. Originally they started in LA but not sure what city. WDC was first a tagging crew and then turned Crip at some point. Nowa days they are mostly in the Tustin and Santa Ana areas of OC. They are a mixed gang having black, white, Asian, and a couple Mexicans. All the heads I met from WDC back in the day were Asian. Don't kno how they migrated to OC but they're still here. Haven't heard about them for a while but banging in OC changed a bit.
i bet they have fun when they get locked up, i can see the woods taking kindly to white crips coming into lockup and callin them cuzz, same with the surs and the mexican wdc's.....
go straight to p.c., do not pass go, do not collect $200

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » June 27th, 2010, 12:53 am

youngspade wrote:Baldwin Gangster Crips have been around but on the downfall thanks to the N-Card smashing all Gangstas and The jungles smashing. They have a barber shop on Crenshaw big D Spot and they hella paranoid!

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery
Aint no NHoods no where near BHGC hood... And if there was they most def wouldn't pay them any attention...

DOMG are in the 38sts...? What does that mean...? In E/S 38st Hood? Is that what your trying to say?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 27th, 2010, 12:56 am

Young Nile wrote:

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery
Aint no NHoods no where near BHGC hood... And if there was they most def wouldn't pay them any attention...

DOMG are in the 38sts...? What does that mean...? In E/S 38st Hood? Is that what your trying to say?

How can you say that, when you can walk to The 40s (Aves) and To The 60s from that ONE barbershop, and my bad, I thought you was talking about All For Crime Bloods My bad, I mixed the too, but AFC is in SS38st Hood. Also, They Dont Have A HOOOD or they would get smashed, they stay cramped up in that barbershop hella paranoid!

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » June 28th, 2010, 12:36 am

youngspade wrote:
Young Nile wrote:

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery

How can you say that, when you can walk to The 40s (Aves) and To The 60s from that ONE barbershop, and my bad, I thought you was talking about All For Crime Bloods My bad, I mixed the too, but AFC is in SS38st Hood. Also, They Dont Have A HOOOD or they would get smashed, they stay cramped up in that barbershop hella paranoid!
Do you know honestly know where BHGC hood is...?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » June 28th, 2010, 3:55 pm

Way2Ruthless wrote:Who are these dudes:

Cat walk Crips
The area between Western and Normandie/ 49th -52nd was known as the "50s", or "Cat Walks" in the early 80s because of the small cat walks found in the area from one street to the other. The R'60s hung out and recruited in that area, so eventually they all officially turned 60s around 89/90. They mainly beefed with the 54 Vanness Gangsters to the West and 52 Hoover Gangsters to the East.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » July 13th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Bhc gangsta crip is on rodeo and lacienga correct? They hang at that liquor store right there, use to be like 10 of em all posted. Ain't no nhoods in that area, idk who they hang with or I doubt any bps even waste there timew to get at these niggas, this a lowkey hood but I heard the young cats from bhs is with the business but its all talk.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 16th, 2010, 12:27 am

Way2Ruthless wrote:Who are these dudes:

Cat walk Crips
:arrow: Cat Walk Crip discussion

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 16th, 2010, 2:05 am

Young Nile wrote:

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery

Like In The Hills Across The Street From The Jays But Down More, But like I said them niggaz in that barbershop are paranoid and suck.....

ZiggZagg
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggZagg » July 16th, 2010, 9:43 am

redrona wrote:NOT SURE ON ANY OF EM, BUT I WANT TO KNOW MORE BOUT BORN TO JACC!!!! THEY GOT A TIGHT ASS NAME.
Aint around nomore they Main Streets

ZiggZagg

Unread post by ZiggZagg » July 16th, 2010, 9:53 am

H572DSTA wrote:

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery
domg is not around nomo...that is 40s hood nowadays...you got a few old cats still livin there
Dont no bout that crip. Not long ago they was running a lil whole in the whole club in the turf off adams! some of them had domg tatted on they necks. they nhoods crip

some extra blue black as nigga and his bitch use to stay on virginia

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2010, 12:25 am

triplethreat wrote:We Dont Care Crip are in Orange County. Don't think they're in LA anymore. They've been in OC for some time now. I first heard about WDC during the mid-90's. Originally they started in LA but not sure what city. WDC was first a tagging crew and then turned Crip at some point. Nowa days they are mostly in the Tustin and Santa Ana areas of OC. They are a mixed gang having black, white, Asian, and a couple Mexicans. All the heads I met from WDC back in the day were Asian. Don't kno how they migrated to OC but they're still here. Haven't heard about them for a while but banging in OC changed a bit.
The WDC's are still around, my lil homie used to live on 51st and Western Ave, and the Hoovers ran up in the liquor store, talkin' about: "who in here from winky dinks?" That was last year...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2010, 12:34 am

DNice wrote:Bhc gangsta crip is on rodeo and lacienga correct? They hang at that liquor store right there, use to be like 10 of em all posted. Ain't no nhoods in that area, idk who they hang with or I doubt any bps even waste there timew to get at these niggas, this a lowkey hood but I heard the young cats from bhs is with the business but its all talk.

Yeah, Baldwin Hills Gangsta Crip's turf is over there off of La-Cienega and Rodeo, and there are definitely no Nhoods nowhere near them, or even bothered with the BHGC, I never heard of them until 2004, and I was shocked to hear that they existed around the mid/late 80's, the only crew I heard of from over there were the DHT's, and I remember back in late 80's-early 90's, the Geers used to hang out over there on Corbett Street and the next block over across from where Target, formerly Fedco is now.....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » July 30th, 2010, 1:06 am

youngspade wrote:
Young Nile wrote:

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery

Like In The Hills Across The Street From The Jays But Down More, But like I said them niggaz in that barbershop are paranoid and suck.....
Nah homie... "In the hills...?" Thats an OT answer... Here the nam Baldwin Hills and think of the hills above the Jays or across La Brea.... They on Clemson and La Cieanica....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » July 30th, 2010, 1:08 am

ZiggZagg wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:

DOMG are in the 38sts

The Rest are Mystery
Dont no bout that crip. Not long ago they was running a lil whole in the whole club in the turf off adams! some of them had domg tatted on they necks. they nhoods crip

some extra blue black as nigga and his bitch use to stay on virginia
That was back in 03/04.... Got shut down cuz a nigga from 40's got shot in the club...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » July 30th, 2010, 10:16 am

WLA PALMS wrote:
The WDC's are still around, my lil homie used to live on 51st and Western Ave, and the Hoovers ran up in the liquor store, talkin' about: "who in here from winky dinks?" That was last year...
Yeah... I been telling cats for a minute they beef with 52HGC tuff.... WDC is most def still around 51DCNHC or 51NHC.... Them the homies...

Crash
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Crash » August 5th, 2010, 6:52 pm

I got a cousin who use to be a domg when he moved to california. He said he almost got killed by a Lynwood N-Hood Crip when he was vistin his other cousin who was from that hood.

redrona
What city do you live in now?: Ventura County

Unread post by redrona » March 23rd, 2011, 8:44 pm

Idk if this was posted yet but LDH 73 is low down hustlas 73rd street. There a crip gang. I was talking to a guy from there online, he was all net bangin but i couldnt understand what he was saying. Idk if there active. And btw, born to jacc is om 73rd street too, i wonder if the guy from LDH knows bout born to jacc.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » April 2nd, 2011, 12:13 am

Born to Jacc were on Broadway in the 70s, near the 77th police station LAPD. Think they are played out for sure now,.