MOST ACTIVE SURENOS UP NORTH

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: MOST ACTIVE SURENOS UP NORTH

Unread post by MCD » September 26th, 2010, 10:18 pm

i'm talkin about cali homie i dont really care about any other state

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » October 3rd, 2010, 7:09 pm

MCD wrote:i'm talkin about cali homie i dont really care about any other state
The War is over? LMAO

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 6th, 2010, 11:59 am

SilentWest wrote:
The War is over? LMAO
who the fuck are you clown? i said sureno wannabees are in sac so it aint even a real war. thought you was reppin norte gangsta?

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » October 9th, 2010, 12:53 pm

MCD wrote:
SilentWest wrote:
The War is over? LMAO
who the fu-- are you clown? i said sureno wannabees are in sac so it aint even a real war. thought you was reppin norte gangsta?
LMFAO @ this fag.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 10th, 2010, 10:08 pm

SilentWest wrote:LMFAO @ this fag.
damn good one man, "LMFAO LOLOLOL OMG @ THIS FAG!!!1" sounds like some shit middle school kids come up with when they're text messaging each other that one really hurt.. and you're sorry ass is even following me on every topic. just keep stickin to them pre-teen disses fool. if you think you're a gangster then this is roll call. say somethin or your lame ass isnt worth acknowledging anymore.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » October 11th, 2010, 4:02 pm

MCD wrote:
damn good one man, "LMFAO LOLOLOL OMG @ THIS FAG!!!1" sounds like some shit middle school kids come up with when they're text messaging each other that one really hurt.. and you're sorry ass is even following me on every topic. just keep stickin to them pre-teen disses fool. if you think you're a gangster then this is roll call. say somethin or your lame ass isnt worth acknowledging anymore.
ROFL @ THIS HOMO RIGHT HERE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 11th, 2010, 7:29 pm

^What even got ya started in the 1st place? Didn't think I'd see you 2 arguing.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 11th, 2010, 11:37 pm

SilentWest wrote:
MCD wrote:
ROFL @ THIS HOMO RIGHT HERE.
shit no shout outs for the hood? not even which side in sacra you live on chavala? god damn this kid thinks he's hurtin my feelings or something by going "ROFL LMFAO THIS HOMO LOOK @ HIM" you obviously aint a gangster or older than 14. let me guess your reply to this is going to involve capitalized text message acronyms and namecalling that couldn't offend an 8 year old. I'll keep ignoring you and you keep gettin worked up lame
MMRbkaRudog wrote:^What even got ya started in the 1st place? Didn't think I'd see you 2 arguing.
this wannabee thinks he's a skrap killin norteno or something, you know how kids are. he misread what i said about north/south war n his tampon been leakin ever since.

Digital
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Reno NV

Unread post by Digital » July 24th, 2013, 10:20 am

norcalbadboy wrote:
Anon wrote:In my very small Northern Califronia town (about 4 hours north of SF) we have more "Surenos" than "Nortenos" . I use the quotation marks because I am quite aware what we are experiencing in terms of gang activity here is but a drop in the larger ocean. I am also aware of information that suggests that Sureno is an umbrella term, and many a group of people can just pick it up and start using it to represent their set. Sunday night there was a Norteno tagging spree, which was very strange for our particular area. Throughout our very sprawled county, we also have other Sureno activity. The set in our town claim CVC (Crazy Vatos Controlan), which, according to the information I have been provided originated in Reno.

4 Hours North of SF? Where you from? FB? Fort Bragg?
no Chico or Redding would be my guess and I would say naa.. those are not real Surenos. They are just the ones who wanted to be bangers and didn't like XIV so they did their own. XIV/NF is deep in the REAL Nor Cal but most are on dl The guys running shit don't like media so they tend to keep in shadows but they are in no way punks. They are in making money... lots of money...

Digital
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Reno NV

Unread post by Digital » July 24th, 2013, 10:28 am

MCD wrote:i'll be honest i never even heard of orland n mcfarland in cali, that just tells you how surenos creep up in the most remote areas where there probably isn't any nortenos in the first place. But I give em credit for bein in the bay
Your from Sac but never heard of Orland? Clearly you need to drive what 70 miles north on the 5.. Orland, Chico, Gridley, Oroville are major in gang drug smuggling. you have i5 hw99 hw70 i80 i50 all within reach and then you have Humboldt and even most under rated in weed growing in Cali... The Sierras..

I know Chico has Nortenos and so do most of the small towns and cities north of Sac but most areas they keep low for a reason. Drug money is more important than petty street BS.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 26th, 2013, 7:18 pm

main richmond surenos is RST and VFL. most active surenos right now are in san jose and salinas and the ones in sonoma county. the ones in sonoma county are fight each other. lol

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 26th, 2013, 8:16 pm

How much weight Angelino HTZ got up there? Here in LA their turf is right across the st from mine. According to their youtube it seems their allied with another ese hood up there that go by Howe Park? And their in Sacramento and Santa Rosa?

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » July 26th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Nortenos are losing turf whether they want to admit it or not . Just look at all the northern cities that have active sur hoods .
San Jo, Santa Rosa ,vallejo,napa,Salinas,fremont,Richmond ,Oakland,san mateo,sunnyvale and the list goes on and on.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 28th, 2013, 2:18 am

not really man. napa, santa rosa and petaluma never had much of a gang problem to begin with. it wasn't gang turf. they had small norteno clicks that started back in the days. kid stuff. not even in the hundreds. other than that it was practically all white people. the immigrants came and these guys claimed surenos. the norteno grew AFTER the sureno moved in. richmond was all black. barely any northern chicanos lived there. too dangerous. the immigrants came and again a bunch of them flagged surenos. the norteno are starting to catch up there now. same with vallejo. most of the vallejo nortenos didn't start until the 90s. i dont what your talking about with fremont. from hayward to newark is ALL RED. fremont sureno is a joke. the vietnamese and filipinos in that area have more of a reputation. oakland had its war with the sureno. they're pretty much gone. it's norteno and border brothers doing dirt now. oakland has always been and will always be own by the blacks. but definitely san jose and salinas is where surenos are intruding on true norteno turf. i'll give you that. san mateo and sunnyvale, again white towns. the nortenos are just starting in those towns probably the same time as the surenos. not orginally gang turf. not even real gang turf. taggers and claimers. if you been in the bay area as long as i have, YOU KNOW norte is bigger than it was in the 80s and 90s. it's bigger now than it's ever been.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 28th, 2013, 2:29 am

by the way the only surenos down south that have migrated north is CLANTON, 18, MS, PLAYBOYS and VICKYSTOWN. 18 st is stuck in san rafael. MS is gone. PLAYBOYS and VICKYSTOWN are in central valley. CLANTON is in San jose. everyone else is 'UPSTATE SURENOS' which is pretty much saying northern cali. and so many are paisas. most aren't real. but i'm sure they're all paying taxes to LA EME for protection in prison. which is gay as fuck. in 60 years LA EME have never let anyone in from UPSTATE SURENOS. no surenos from delano to yuba city have ever been made to LA EME.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » July 28th, 2013, 12:15 pm

in richmond even blacks be saying fuck busters . in san jo vst has a big chunk of the ws u can practically find them the east of saratoga south of stevens creek all the way down to campbell wth the heart of their hood being cadillac dr .

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 28th, 2013, 10:55 pm

the richmond blacks say fuck buster?? man you trippin. the richmond blacks are separated by north, central and now south. they're all fighting. some back oakland and some oakland back them. they're not involved in the north / south funk. if anything there's latinos that that join them. they don't got time to funk with nortenos. you trippin. lol and i DID say surenos were intruding on norteno turf in san jose, did i not. but until surenos aren't PC in santa clara county jail or until they can come downtown on cinco de mayo, it's still a red city.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 28th, 2013, 11:03 pm

angelino heights is listed in santa rosa according to the bay area news. but i've never ran into 1. i never roamed around sonoma county. it's nothing out there except trees and trees and more trees. put it this way, sonoma county looks like something from Leave it to Beaver. feel me? lol

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » July 29th, 2013, 1:03 pm

Wicked thoughts you said it perfect until surenos come downtown to cinco de mayo it's still a red city. I been going to san jo for cinco de mayo since 98 and all I see is homeboys

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 30th, 2013, 8:31 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:the richmond blacks say fuck buster?? man you trippin. the richmond blacks are separated by north, central and now south. they're all fighting. some back oakland and some oakland back them. they're not involved in the north / south funk. if anything there's latinos that that join them. they don't got time to funk with nortenos. you trippin. lol and i DID say surenos were intruding on norteno turf in san jose, did i not. but until surenos aren't PC in santa clara county jail or until they can come downtown on cinco de mayo, it's still a red city.
I believe him, cuzz I heard that before. That doesn't mean they're really funking or anything, but some how blue is kool over there n I mean literally. It's like it's red vs blue, so crips don't get along with n's there. Of course it ain't always like that. I know a brother from Richmond that would say "fuck scraps".

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » July 31st, 2013, 4:00 pm

richmond has been sur controlled for years and they dont fuck around out there homies will peel your cap back if you try that flamed up norte shit . also ssl's in oakland are known to be down for theirs . in san jo palmas be tearin shit up ever siince i can remember .

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 6th, 2013, 1:07 am

if you aint heard. it's been hot in salinas the last week and a half. 10 dead i think in 12 days.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 6th, 2013, 3:35 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:if you aint heard. it's been hot in salinas the last week and a half. 10 dead i think in 12 days.
I only heard basis stuff. Wow, that many in that short of time?! Post some links or something next time.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » August 6th, 2013, 5:41 pm

most of the murders seem to be gang related. im suprised surenos are that well entrenched in a city that was suppost to be a norte stronghold .

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 6th, 2013, 6:56 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:by the way the only surenos down south that have migrated north is CLANTON, 18, MS, PLAYBOYS and VICKYSTOWN. 18 st is stuck in san rafael. MS is gone. PLAYBOYS and VICKYSTOWN are in central valley. CLANTON is in San jose. everyone else is 'UPSTATE SURENOS' which is pretty much saying northern cali. and so many are paisas. most aren't real. but i'm sure they're all paying taxes to LA EME for protection in prison. which is gay as fuck. in 60 years LA EME have never let anyone in from UPSTATE SURENOS. no surenos from delano to yuba city have ever been made to LA EME.
i've seen La Eme membership lists with upstate surenos on them. download this chart http://publicintelligence.net/ca-la-eme/
there's a couple from the Bay Area and the central valley. this chart lists one member from san francisco http://www.gangwatchers.org/pic/eme.jpg
the overwhelming majority are from southern CA, but there's a few exceptions.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 6th, 2013, 8:12 pm

there was another huge Mexican Mafia bust today, and two of the alleged members were from the valley

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?secti ... id=9195569
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities on Tuesday arrested nearly two dozen people in a Southern California crackdown on the Mexican Mafia prison gang that disrupted its alliance with a Mexican drug cartel, officials said.

Federal, state and local authorities arrested people named in two federal grand jury indictments that contend the gang allied with the cartel and a southern Los Angeles County street gang to run drugs and guns.

The crackdown included Michael "Boo" Moreno, 55, of Fresno and Jimmy Ruben Soto, 77, of Visalia. Authorities said both men are alledged members of the Mexican Mafia.
:shock: at 77 he has to be on triple o.g. status!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 8th, 2013, 1:11 am

wow jeff. that's good stuff.looking at the MEXICAN MAFIA pics. the updated 1. lot of history if you take the time to google it all. the guy picked up visalia. the 77 year old, orginally from venice. "boo" from fresno is actually from norwalk. probably got moved up north. if you cross reference the article with the pics you'll know. the guy from sac was original. and he was from sac. EMEs from the 70s! the guys from modesto and fresno..too old to be upstate. these guys were all made before the CDC split into north and south. so was mike ison from SF. he wasn't from SF, he was paroled there and got killed by blacks after he picked a fight with them. the ones i'll give you are the dude from richmond and the dude from san leandro. that i'll give you. i guess i was wrong. they did made 2 guys. again thanks!!

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » August 8th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Upstate surenos finally getting recognized by the eme.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 11th, 2013, 3:46 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:wow jeff. that's good stuff.looking at the MEXICAN MAFIA pics. the updated 1. lot of history if you take the time to google it all. the guy picked up visalia. the 77 year old, orginally from venice. "boo" from fresno is actually from norwalk. probably got moved up north. if you cross reference the article with the pics you'll know. the guy from sac was original. and he was from sac. EMEs from the 70s! the guys from modesto and fresno..too old to be upstate. these guys were all made before the CDC split into north and south. so was mike ison from SF. he wasn't from SF, he was paroled there and got killed by blacks after he picked a fight with them. the ones i'll give you are the dude from richmond and the dude from san leandro. that i'll give you. i guess i was wrong. they did made 2 guys. again thanks!!
I wouldn't doubt the ones from San Leandro & Richmond are originally from the south to. Never heard of sureños from San Leandro & of course I heard of sureños from Richmond, but that cat probably has roots down south.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 12th, 2013, 2:16 am

after you said that, i googled around. the guy from san leandro, he is from the bay. he in san quentin cus he's on deathrow. he murdered someone on a drug deal gone bad. there's a people vs rodrigues or something, put in his name it'll pop up. same guy. anyway, he from the bay he got convicted of murder in i think 1986 or 89. but he wasnt an upstate sureno. he wasn't a sureno at all. he wasn't even a gangbanger. i guess he got made in prison and did their bidding. but he isn't a surenos. sorry. the montoya cat i don't know about. i know he got picked up with that central valley mess. the case is online and quote,

95. On or about July 14, 2011, defendants MONTOYA,
F. MONTES, and RIOS, co--conspirator H. Montes, and met.
with numerous other members of street gangs from across Southern
California to inform the gang members about the alliance between
the Mexican Mafia and la Familia.

soooo....even if he was up north he working down south for the most part. if he was really up north he'd be organizing the richmond, SF, stockton, sac and san jose sets. but he's not. he roaming around down south. probably a transplant.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2013, 11:01 am

So you believe Rodriguez never was from southern California or affiliated with sureños before prison, but became one in prison? How could you know all that anyway?
wickedthoughtts wrote:after you said that, i googled around. the guy from san leandro, he is from the bay. he in san quentin cus he's on deathrow. he murdered someone on a drug deal gone bad. there's a people vs rodrigues or something, put in his name it'll pop up. same guy. anyway, he from the bay he got convicted of murder in i think 1986 or 89. but he wasnt an upstate sureno. he wasn't a sureno at all. he wasn't even a gangbanger. i guess he got made in prison and did their bidding. but he isn't a surenos. sorry. the montoya cat i don't know about. i know he got picked up with that central valley mess. the case is online and quote,

95. On or about July 14, 2011, defendants MONTOYA,
F. MONTES, and RIOS, co--conspirator H. Montes, and met.
with numerous other members of street gangs from across Southern
California to inform the gang members about the alliance between
the Mexican Mafia and la Familia.

soooo....even if he was up north he working down south for the most part. if he was really up north he'd be organizing the richmond, SF, stockton, sac and san jose sets. but he's not. he roaming around down south. probably a transplant.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 14th, 2013, 12:29 am

well. i put in jose rodrigues san quentin in google. i got this

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-04-05/ ... w-prisoner

most latin last names are rodriguez. his was spelled "rodrigues" i figured it would stand out. especially if he in san quentin apparently it did. lol

then i searched a little more after reading the article, i put in his name, victim name, the case etc etc ect, i got this

http://law.justia.com/cases/california/ ... /1060.html

pretty easy to find. so there you go. he got made on deathrow i guess. the whole paperwork never once mentioned anything about gangs. at all. no north no south. nothing.