BPS beefin with 20s?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

BPS beefin with 20s?

Unread post by youayntfresh » April 1st, 2010, 8:09 pm

I did hear a rumor but I thought it was just that, a rumor. Then I look in wiki and it says they are..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_P._S ... Jungles%29

Anyone know if its true or not?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BPS beefin with 20s?

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 2nd, 2010, 8:56 am

youayntfresh wrote:I did hear a rumor but I thought it was just that, a rumor. Then I look in wiki and it says they are..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_P._S ... Jungles%29

Anyone know if its true or not?

they had a few problems but since they both beefin with 18th st it slowed down

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 28th, 2010, 1:51 pm

There had to be some truth to this. I recently watched a movie called; Slippin-10yrs. with the bloods. A member of the R20's (low down) was hanging out with some stones, and they jumped him. I'm not sure if they were BPS-city or BPS jungles.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 2nd, 2010, 1:22 am

That was a good doc. I remember them asking him why they jumped him and he wouldn't say. He made it seem like it was more of a personal issue, who knows. He was pissed at his homeboy for not stepping up for him.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » November 3rd, 2010, 9:27 am

It was a really good documentary. There was another part of that documentary which leads me to believe that there my be tension between the two. When they were interviewing the BPS members at the park, one stated that they were anybody k. I know he made mention of 18th st, that gave me the impression that if you weren't BPS, you were fair game.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 4th, 2010, 2:55 am

I got that same impression. The BPS guys made it seem like they were above everyone and weren't concerned about other hoods really. A lot of big hoods think that way in general tho. It didn't really surprise me.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 12th, 2011, 9:53 pm

[quote="Quepolo3"]It was a really good documentary. There was another part of that documentary which leads me to believe that there my be tension between the two. When they were interviewing the BPS members at the park, one stated that they were anybody k. I know he made mention of 18th st, that gave me the impression that if you weren't BPS, you were fair game.[/quote]

I seen this doc. IMO and it's just an opinion, these guys made the 20s look soft. In fact, Madd Ronald who's an OG from the NHBs said in a YouTube post that these guys were bustas and fakes. In fact here's his quote verbatim:
"#

I AM CURRENTLY CONSTRUCTING A "WELCOME TO THE 20's (REMIX) FEATURE FOR YOUTUBE.

IT IS GOING TO BE HOT.

I JUST THROUGH THIS ONE TOGETHER THE REMIX IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK WITH MANY WELL PRODUCED FEATUES FROM ACTUAL MEMBERS OF NEIGHBORHOOD ROLLIN 20's not no clown ass posers like those who did slippin. i took that as disrespectful they had the real members doing guest appearances and cameos n a film of ROLLIN 20's BLOODS subject matter.
MaddRonald2020 7 months ago
MaddRonald2020 7 months ago"

So there u have it from the OG himself. He has a new website, it's bighomies.com

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 13th, 2011, 4:58 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:It was a really good documentary. There was another part of that documentary which leads me to believe that there my be tension between the two. When they were interviewing the BPS members at the park, one stated that they were anybody k. I know he made mention of 18th st, that gave me the impression that if you weren't BPS, you were fair game.
I seen this doc. IMO and it's just an opinion, these guys made the 20s look soft. In fact, Madd Ronald who's an OG from the NHBs said in a YouTube post that these guys were bustas and fakes. In fact here's his quote verbatim:
"#

IT IS GOING TO BE HOT.

I JUST THROUGH THIS ONE TOGETHER THE REMIX IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK WITH MANY WELL PRODUCED FEATUES FROM ACTUAL MEMBERS OF NEIGHBORHOOD ROLLIN 20's not no clown ass posers like those who did slippin. i took that as disrespectful they had the real members doing guest appearances and cameos n a film of ROLLIN 20's BLOODS subject matter.

So there u have it from the OG himself. He has a new website, it's bighomies.com
Appreciate that info Tarheel. That puts a whole new perspective on things.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 14th, 2011, 11:00 am

[quote="Quepolo3"][quote="TarHeelRED"][quote="Quepolo3"]It was a really good documentary. There was another part of that documentary which leads me to believe that there my be tension between the two. When they were interviewing the BPS members at the park, one stated that they were anybody k. I know he made mention of 18th st, that gave me the impression that if you weren't BPS, you were fair game.[/quote]

"#

IT IS GOING TO BE HOT.

So there u have it from the OG himself. He has a new website, it's bighomies.com[/quote]
Appreciate that info Tarheel. That puts a whole new perspective on things.[/quote]

No problem man. Y'all help me out and I do what I can when I can. Reciprocity is something ain't it.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 7th, 2011, 5:55 am

"#

IT IS GOING TO BE HOT.

So there u have it from the OG himself. He has a new website, it's bighomies.com[/quote]

@Tarheel- I watched this movie again last night. When I was watching I thought back to this post. I am wondering why Mad Ronald looked at the fellas from Slippin as "clown ass posers". If you look on the dead homiez section you'll see lil Mikes name listed. This was his crew, and why would he kick with some posers? It seemed to me that they were the ones putting him up on the game. Maybe there's some resentment that they got the notariaty from this move. Who was the real ones, and who was the posers? What do you think mane?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 7th, 2011, 3:35 pm

[quote="Quepolo3"]I seen this doc. IMO and it's just an opinion, these guys made the 20s look soft. In fact, Madd Ronald who's an OG from the NHBs said in a YouTube post that these guys were bustas and fakes. In fact here's his quote verbatim:
"#

IT IS GOING TO BE HOT.

@Tarheel- I watched this movie again last night. When I was watching I thought back to this post. I am wondering why Mad Ronald looked at the fellas from Slippin as "clown ass posers". If you look on the dead homiez section you'll see lil Mikes name listed. This was his crew, and why would he kick with some posers? It seemed to me that they were the ones putting him up on the game. Maybe there's some resentment that they got the notariaty from this move. Who was the real ones, and who was the posers? What do you think mane?[/quote]

I don't know man, but I'm with u Que. I even read Terrrel Wright's (Loko) book and he has Karate D on the list of 20s doing time. Karate D was the old head in the park with the red flag on his head kicking it with the youngsters. Maybe the 20s in the doc. were misguided or rebelled against what some of the OG 20s said???? I don't know man..................

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 8th, 2011, 5:40 am

@Tarheel- I watched this movie again last night. When I was watching I thought back to this post. I am wondering why Mad Ronald looked at the fellas from Slippin as "clown ass posers". If you look on the dead homiez section you'll see lil Mikes name listed. This was his crew, and why would he kick with some posers? It seemed to me that they were the ones putting him up on the game. Maybe there's some resentment that they got the notariaty from this move. Who was the real ones, and who was the posers? What do you think mane?[/quote]

I don't know man, but I'm with u Que. I even read Terrrel Wright's (Loko) book and he has Karate D on the list of 20s doing time. Karate D was the old head in the park with the red flag on his head kicking it with the youngsters. Maybe the 20s in the doc. were misguided or rebelled against what some of the OG 20s said???? I don't know man..................[/quote]

Exactly, because Karate D, and Rock were two of the ones that I was talking about. That's a good point about them rebelling against the OG's. Sometimes that generational gap, can cause some tension. I've been trying to get that Terrel Wright's book for a while. Appreciate the good insight as always homie!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 8th, 2011, 10:04 am

[quote="Quepolo3"]@Tarheel- I watched this movie again last night. When I was watching I thought back to this post. I am wondering why Mad Ronald looked at the fellas from Slippin as "clown ass posers". If you look on the dead homiez section you'll see lil Mikes name listed. This was his crew, and why would he kick with some posers? It seemed to me that they were the ones putting him up on the game. Maybe there's some resentment that they got the notariaty from this move. Who was the real ones, and who was the posers? What do you think mane?[/quote]

I don't know man, but I'm with u Que. I even read Terrrel Wright's (Loko) book and he has Karate D on the list of 20s doing time. Karate D was the old head in the park with the red flag on his head kicking it with the youngsters. Maybe the 20s in the doc. were misguided or rebelled against what some of the OG 20s said???? I don't know man..................[/quote]

Exactly, because Karate D, and Rock were two of the ones that I was talking about. That's a good point about them rebelling against the OG's. Sometimes that generational gap, can cause some tension. I've been trying to get that Terrel Wright's book for a while. Appreciate the good insight as always homie![/quote]

Another thing that tripped me out was when I think it was KD????? (ol buddy from the BPS City) was giving his account of when CK Man (Mike) was murdered by the 30s. KD ???? said he took off running BECAUSE MIKE AND NONE OF THE OTHER 20s HAD A STRAP. I don't understand that 1 but I guess sometimes it be like that. But I'm just an outsider looking in man. I don't know the ins and outs of gang banging. Or how about when they was in the 'hood' and I think it was a Harlem who had the blue lowrider came riding through the set?? My man said that if they weren't on camera that he would've murdered ol' buddy from the H 30s. 1 thing that I thought was brazing though, was when Dig Dug, Low Down, and the other homies was in the 30s hood in 1 of the 20s grandmother's backyard drinking and smoking in broad daylight. I wonder were they strapped then?

As for the book Home of the Body Bags, it's on Amazon.com for 4 dollars homes- 1 cent 4 the book and $3.99 for shipping & handling. Gone and get u 1 dog. Here's a link 2 a search I just did on Amazon 4 the book. Just copy & paste:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... ition=used

If you've ever read Inside the Crips by Colton Simpson from the 30s, Colton and Terrel mentions some of the same people (gang members from both the 30s and 20s and I believe the BPS also) in their books. Check them out man both of them are good reads. Caution though: both of these books have MANY typos. They should've hired better editors and publishers :-). Good 2 hear from u homie. Stay positive man.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 9th, 2011, 7:02 am

Another thing that tripped me out was when I think it was KD????? (ol buddy from the BPS City) was giving his account of when CK Man (Mike) was murdered by the 30s. KD ???? said he took off running BECAUSE MIKE AND NONE OF THE OTHER 20s HAD A STRAP. I don't understand that 1 but I guess sometimes it be like that. But I'm just an outsider looking in man. I don't know the ins and outs of gang banging. Or how about when they was in the 'hood' and I think it was a Harlem who had the blue lowrider came riding through the set?? My man said that if they weren't on camera that he would've murdered ol' buddy from the H 30s. 1 thing that I thought was brazing though, was when Dig Dug, Low Down, and the other homies was in the 30s hood in 1 of the 20s grandmother's backyard drinking and smoking in broad daylight. I wonder were they strapped then?

As for the book Home of the Body Bags, it's on Amazon.com for 4 dollars homes- 1 cent 4 the book and $3.99 for shipping & handling. Gone and get u 1 dog. Here's a link 2 a search I just did on Amazon 4 the book. Just copy & paste:

If you've ever read Inside the Crips by Colton Simpson from the 30s, Colton and Terrel mentions some of the same people (gang members from both the 30s and 20s and I believe the BPS also) in their books. Check them out man both of them are good reads. Caution though: both of these books have MANY typos. They should've hired better editors and publishers :-). Good 2 hear from u homie. Stay positive man.[/quote]

Appreciate that comrade! I know the fella you're talking about KD or KK from BPS. He seemed somewhat unbelievable! The main guy was checking him for the rest of the movie after mike got shot. That's probably why he has his boys jumped him at the apt. Then when he was talking about smoking a crip and his kid. Aint no way watsoever that dude would be breathing after that. I don't know if old boy in the low low was from 30's or not. Whenever I can get with my family from 30's I will try to find out. He don't watch no shit like that! He say's he sees the real thing everyday. I can feel him on that. I told him, I prefer to watch it on documentary's. I'm going to pick that Home of the Body Bags up this week. Good looking out again on that one. Stay Up kin folk!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 9th, 2011, 9:22 pm

[quote="Quepolo3"]Another thing that tripped me out was when I think it was KD????? (ol buddy from the BPS City) was giving his account of when CK Man (Mike) was murdered by the 30s. KD ???? said he took off running BECAUSE MIKE AND NONE OF THE OTHER 20s HAD A STRAP. I don't understand that 1 but I guess sometimes it be like that. But I'm just an outsider looking in man. I don't know the ins and outs of gang banging. Or how about when they was in the 'hood' and I think it was a Harlem who had the blue lowrider came riding through the set?? My man said that if they weren't on camera that he would've murdered ol' buddy from the H 30s. 1 thing that I thought was brazing though, was when Dig Dug, Low Down, and the other homies was in the 30s hood in 1 of the 20s grandmother's backyard drinking and smoking in broad daylight. I wonder were they strapped then?

If you've ever read Inside the Crips by Colton Simpson from the 30s, Colton and Terrel mentions some of the same people (gang members from both the 30s and 20s and I believe the BPS also) in their books. Check them out man both of them are good reads. Caution though: both of these books have MANY typos. They should've hired better editors and publishers :-). Good 2 hear from u homie. Stay positive man.[/quote]

Appreciate that comrade! I know the fella you're talking about KD or KK from BPS. He seemed somewhat unbelievable! The main guy was checking him for the rest of the movie after mike got shot. That's probably why he has his boys jumped him at the apt. Then when he was talking about smoking a crip and his kid. Aint no way watsoever that dude would be breathing after that. I don't know if old boy in the low low was from 30's or not. Whenever I can get with my family from 30's I will try to find out. He don't watch no shit like that! He say's he sees the real thing everyday. I can feel him on that. I told him, I prefer to watch it on documentary's. I'm going to pick that Home of the Body Bags up this week. Good looking out again on that one. Stay Up kin folk![/quote]

Yeah man, KK was a trip. I don't know if I believe that story about him murdering the Crip and his kid. I think KK knew that the doc. was boring when they were shooting it so I think he had 2 add a little something extra or embellish a story. But him, the Crip, the Crip's kid and God know..............

Yeah u right I don't if my man in the lowrider was from 30s or not. I guess I was just thinking about the 20s and BPS rivals and the first gang I thought of was the 30s. Maybe he was from WBC or SYC or something??????? I do believe my man was a Crip though, because the other guy from BPS (not KK) called him a crab.

I'd rather watch it on tv too man. I don't think I would make it in LA. I wear a lot of red, I roll by myself, and I don't like people telling me what neighborhoods I can and can't go. So Streetgangs.com, You Tube, and documentaries will have 2 suffice. Stay up kin folk. Gone.

Oh yeah, u know who else was in that dvd who is now promoting peace? The dude named Skip. He had the bifocals on in the park kicking it with Karate D and them. Skip was on that Baron Davis dvd also.