White people have alot of anger

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: White people have alot of anger

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 26th, 2010, 5:35 pm

sorry about the stupid thread, ill have to watch myself in the future and not leave it open to anything

As for the white dudes being sexually frustrated, whats been going on in mexico the last few weeks is stayinbg in mexico. The Gringo-Meztizo is striking :lol:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » July 26th, 2010, 7:18 pm

Sentenza wrote:Another one of those shit threads. Really. No offense Whiskey, you meant it in a different way, but it turned into a pile of turd.

"Yea white people dont get enough brown ass and we get all their women, thats why they are mad.
No mexicans dont get white women, thats why they are mad! Also they only sell oranges, polish shoes and have big mustahces and sombreros. Whites are pedophile alcoholics, serial killer whimps with weird haircuts and a nerdy face and blacks are loud, lazy gangbanger rapists who like to dance. Asians like to smile, eat rice and have big front teeth and have weird hats and they do Karate."

Mannnn, all of you, get the fu-- outta here with that stupid ass BS. I cant even hear it anymore. It sucks. It gets old. Its annoying. Where did you learn this shit?

He didnt mean any thing in another way! Its true whites are very angry. The election this november is going to have a good ring on just how angrythey are. Sexual frustration and lack of eligible marriage partners coupled with no sense of white identity -is pushing extremism. Not to mention a faultering economy -lack of wage increases in the blue collar sector...and juvenile white children sagging their pants throwing up gang signs, thats enough to drive anyone mad. Plus -the blatant and fragrant push by white women whom have also labeled white men the enemy(feminism).....its a bad day to be white and they sense as much. I have heard numerous gripes from whites about how hard it is to find a suitable marriage partner of their own race. White kids are left to adapt the styles of blacks and hispanics to pull their own women HOW SAD

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 26th, 2010, 9:14 pm

White Americans are statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 1.9% of married White women and 2.2% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 26th, 2010, 9:20 pm

I hope that you understand that means that white women are least likely to marry a non-white guy.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 26th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Azure9920 wrote:I hope that you understand that means that white women are least likely to marry a non-white guy.
Total BS....they are more then likely taking the total white population nationwide and marriage statistics going back to segregation to get those figures....in 2008 ......the figures below represent a small amount of the hwite populace nationwide-but a huge percent of hispanics share of marriages for that year.....

Approximately 280,000 of the roughly 2 million marriages in 2008 were between spouses of different races or ethnicities, according to the Pew report. White-Hispanic couplings accounted for the greatest proportion of those intermarriages, at 41 percent. White-Asian couples made up 15 percent, and white-black couples 11 percent.

130,000 whites married a hispanic in 2008............that is about 1/5 of all interracial matches between whites and blacks nationwide from all years combined. Its a staggering amount --ONLY ---Brazil has so many cross racial marriages . In total their are close to 2 million white/latino matches.....considering that more then half of all latinos nationwide are under the age of marriage 16 and younger....you get the drift. Where their are latinos...whites marry them at about 45% for latinos of the secodn generation and 23% for foreign born latinos.....so basiclly ANY latino in the USA has an almost 50% chance of marrying a caucasian throughout their life.....yet in most states outside the southwest ...latinos are a mere bump on the populace. A tiny fraction ....essentially if a latino says White women love latinos...he'd have the biased view of seeing 130k anglo-whites marrying latinos on a yearly basis in 5 states(Texas-Arizona-CA-Nevada-New Mexico-).....essentially these 5 states made up almost half of all interracial matches nationwide....in every year since 1980.....Now I hope YOU understand why I would say that whites are obsessed with latinos.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 26th, 2010, 10:51 pm

mayugastank wrote:130,000 whites married a hispanic in 2008............
Divide that by half to get 65,000 White women who married a Hispanic male in 2008.

So roughly 1/30 White women marry a Hispanic male, or roughly 3%.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 27th, 2010, 1:05 am

Azure9920 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:130,000 whites married a hispanic in 2008............
Divide that by half to get 65,000 White women who married a Hispanic male in 2008.

So roughly 1/30 White women marry a Hispanic male, or roughly 3%.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Hum you like math......well times that 3% by 30 years since the number has been climbing since 1980 .....minus 30% for any mistakes made .....and your left with a high number.....EVEN. Now consider that latinos reside in 5 states predominantly .....and your left with a dramatic number........and a extremely bias view on the ground! now take that number times it by 3 for every white woman who dated or sexed a latino but didnt marry him.....and take that number and times it by 25% for every white chick who never married but had kids out of wedlock.....and then take that number and look 20 years into the future and tell me what the hell we have then.......azure

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2010, 5:25 am

mayugastank wrote: The election this november is going to have a good ring on just how angrythey are.
If you are talking about those Tea Partiers. Yea they are a bunch of angry, racist faggots. Dont lump me in with those bastards pissed of that a black man is president of the US. They are scum. Not more, not less.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 27th, 2010, 7:44 am

Sentenza wrote:Another one of those shit threads. Really. No offense Whiskey, you meant it in a different way, but it turned into a pile of turd.

"Yea white people dont get enough brown ass and we get all their women, thats why they are mad.
No mexicans dont get white women, thats why they are mad! Also they only sell oranges, polish shoes and have big mustahces and sombreros. Whites are pedophile alcoholics, serial killer whimps with weird haircuts and a nerdy face and blacks are loud, lazy gangbanger rapists who like to dance. Asians like to smile, eat rice and have big front teeth and have weird hats and they do Karate."

Mannnn, all of you, get the fu-- outta here with that stupid ass BS. I cant even hear it anymore. It sucks. It gets old. Its annoying. Where did you learn this shit?
I agree 100%. Most of the time this whole "race & ethnicity" section is just stupid and boring.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2010, 7:54 am

punamusta wrote:
I agree 100%. Most of the time this whole "race & ethnicity" section is just stupid and boring.
Yea and its a cesspool of racist idiocy. Alonso hasnt responded to any PM in like 2+ Months though, so i guess thats the way he wants it to be.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 27th, 2010, 9:26 am

mayugastank wrote:Hum you like math......well times that 3% by 30 years since the number has been climbing since 1980 .....minus 30% for any mistakes made .....and your left with a high number.....EVEN. Now consider that latinos reside in 5 states predominantly .....and your left with a dramatic number........and a extremely bias view on the ground! now take that number times it by 3 for every white woman who dated or sexed a latino but didnt marry him.....and take that number and times it by 25% for every white chick who never married but had kids out of wedlock.....and then take that number and look 20 years into the future and tell me what the hell we have then.......azure
The problem is that none of your numbers are real, mine are. No matter how many statistics you make up, it doesn't change the fact that White women are less likely than either Hispanic, Asian or Black women are less likely to marry outside their race.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 27th, 2010, 1:01 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:Hum you like math......well times that 3% by 30 years since the number has been climbing since 1980 .....minus 30% for any mistakes made .....and your left with a high number.....EVEN. Now consider that latinos reside in 5 states predominantly .....and your left with a dramatic number........and a extremely bias view on the ground! now take that number times it by 3 for every white woman who dated or sexed a latino but didnt marry him.....and take that number and times it by 25% for every white chick who never married but had kids out of wedlock.....and then take that number and look 20 years into the future and tell me what the hell we have then.......azure
The problem is that none of your numbers are real, mine are. No matter how many statistics you make up, it doesn't change the fact that White women are less likely than either Hispanic, Asian or Black women are less likely to marry outside their race.

Black women are the least likely females to marry outside their race.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 27th, 2010, 2:02 pm

Sentenza wrote:
mayugastank wrote: The election this november is going to have a good ring on just how angrythey are.
If you are talking about those Tea Partiers. Yea they are a bunch of angry, racist faggots. Dont lump me in with those bastards pissed of that a black man is president of the US. They are scum. Not more, not less.

Okay some of them may be racist ...but alot of good points have been made in their debates. We are in financial turmoil-the economy is faultering despite hype that its getting better it still remains totally off center. Now estimates at the moderate end put the count of illegal immigrants in the USA at 11 million....quite a high number. Would any country in the world be as moderate in the face of a million somalis-mexicans-russians-cambodians-...coming into the country dropping a baby on the dance floor and asking the state for welfare all within the first generation>If you hit a welfare office in any county in the state your bound to see every nationality with state paid interpreters ready to translate the latest welfare documents. I mean for christ sakes.....how wouldve Mexico responded to these numbers from El Salvador...of which they have a bad reputation for abusing and discriminating against

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 27th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Silencioso wrote:Black women are the least likely females to marry outside their race.
that's not true. 3.7% of married Black women have a non-Black spouse.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2010, 7:26 pm

mayugastank wrote:
Okay some of them may be racist ...but alot of good points have been made in their debates. We are in financial turmoil-the economy is faultering despite hype that its getting better it still remains totally off center. Now estimates at the moderate end put the count of illegal immigrants in the USA at 11 million....quite a high number. Would any country in the world be as moderate in the face of a million somalis-mexicans-russians-cambodians-...coming into the country dropping a baby on the dance floor and asking the state for welfare all within the first generation>If you hit a welfare office in any county in the state your bound to see every nationality with state paid interpreters ready to translate the latest welfare documents. I mean for christ sakes.....how wouldve Mexico responded to these numbers from El Salvador...of which they have a bad reputation for abusing and discriminating against
You mean the same assholes that went ballistic as soon as Obama became president, even though he is doing the very exact same things as his predecessors?
The idiots, who fear a government takeover, but didnt have anything to say when Bush enabled the Patriot Act?
The same hippocrites who are going loony about federal debt, but didnt open their mouths when it went through the roof under George Bush?
No man, for 80% of them its simply about race. Nothing else.
Im not talking about Republicans, im talking about the Sarah Palin-ass Zombie Redneck Hick Mob, who probably think that Watergate is the waterslide in Disneyland and "denial" is a river in Egypt.
This pic nails it:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 27th, 2010, 8:20 pm

hey hey im technically a redneck cause of my up bringing were not all bad people. Im a forest person :mrgreen:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 27th, 2010, 10:24 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:hey hey im technically a redneck cause of my up bringing were not all bad people. Im a forest person :mrgreen:

YOU A REDNECK.....Gosh I wouldve never guessed, with all your intelligent quotes and threads I thought you were surely some type of scholar, but REDNECk....never wouldsa thunk it.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 28th, 2010, 4:46 am

If i turned some mexicans into chain smokers, is that an example of colonialism?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 28th, 2010, 4:06 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:If i turned some mexicans into chain smokers, is that an example of colonialism?

If the issues of race were less complicated then -fear and jealousy.....would it be better to keep up the rhetoric and make a simple issue into a complicated one? Whites fear hisapnic gangs, they also fear the mongrelization of the white race due to their womens sexual appetite for hispanic men.The jealousy comes in when a latino man is more likely then a white man to get a good looking white female. I mean if you cant even get a girl of your own nationality --how angry would you be> not money or power can ever compete with teh affections of the opposite sex. Especially in your younger years. It seems almost like an impossibility for a young white teen to even get a girlfriend and thats a sad situation when your own race female deliberately avoids you to hang out with the brown skin boyz across the train tracks! Its so simplistic its ridicolous but we try to make it complicated

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 28th, 2010, 5:29 pm

mayugastank wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:If i turned some mexicans into chain smokers, is that an example of colonialism?

If the issues of race were less complicated then -fear and jealousy.....would it be better to keep up the rhetoric and make a simple issue into a complicated one? Whites fear hisapnic gangs, they also fear the mongrelization of the white race due to their womens sexual appetite for hispanic men.The jealousy comes in when a latino man is more likely then a white man to get a good looking white female. I mean if you cant even get a girl of your own nationality --how angry would you be> not money or power can ever compete with teh affections of the opposite sex. Especially in your younger years. It seems almost like an impossibility for a young white teen to even get a girlfriend and thats a sad situation when your own race female deliberately avoids you to hang out with the brown skin boyz across the train tracks! Its so simplistic its ridicolous but we try to make it complicated
You are a funny dude Mayuga. You obviously have some issues with white/black people. What is it? I mean you seem smart and you know how to express yourself, so what is it, that makes you blow out these rhetoric bubbles of provocation just to stir up shit?
I mean, you obviously are not stupid. Whats the reason for this waste? Did white kids bully you on the school yard? Did blacks beat you down? I really would like to know.....All the BS aside, from man to man.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 28th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Your talking about the plight of white americans to a canadian :lol: , things are different for me women of my own nationality and other nationalities dont avoid me. But i guess you cant accept that, or dont want to listen so flame bait some more :mrgreen:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 29th, 2010, 9:24 pm

You do understand I grew up in Montebello -the heart of East LA...there are no whites here-except the ones who have adopted chicano culture 100%. There are a few blacks....but um not really!.....so there you go. ELA doesnt didnt even have mexicans from mexico. All the people around here are chicanos-most are the son/daughters of chicanos-into at least the 3rd generation. The area runs into whittier and stops at atwater. North to Bell-....all chicanos NO MEXICANS-NO WHITES-NO BLACKS. Its a great place to live-its probably the cleanest part of all LA. Low crime, all the neighbors know eachother. The gangs out here all run into the 1920s. Their isnt any gangs really that didnt start before 1940. So when shit does happen its only occassionally. I would have to say after moving out of ELA for awhile that no where in LA is like ELA. The women here are gorgeous. The style is impeccable-people are friendly/if your chicano. We dont have somalians running our gas stations and cambodians running around dressing like mexicans. Or a million illegals living 10 to an apartment. Our illegal salvadoreans dressing like gangsters out of "{COLORS"//......I couldnt have asked for a better place to grow up. What we do have is a strong mexican mafia presence. Ya never know whose bar your walking into so dont get outta line. I guess my problem is how FAKE and how retarded blacks have made the street life of LA look....they took everything about growing up in Montebello-Whittier-Atwater-Monterey Park-Commerce-City Terrace...these are the best places to live in all urban LA. Thsi is the heart of underground culture in America. Alot of what is done now throughout the nation was started here. Whites like linking park-red hot chili peppers-cypress park-sublime.....all got their look from my streets. Black gangs played on everything we started here to get payed and now are like hey we started this shit....I mean what a joke. New bootys...taking our style and acting like they had a hand in anything --Id be damned if every youth in ELA wouldve dropped everything to be white/black......these people are ashamed of what they are and thats why they try so hard to dress/live/draw/act/be like us....its freaking disgusting.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 29th, 2010, 9:39 pm

I hope no non-Cali people listen to Mayuga or you'll be sorely dissapointed when you come to visit the awesome, "cultural gem" that is East LA, and it's so called Chicano culture lol.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 30th, 2010, 1:14 am

perongregory wrote:I hope no non-Cali people listen to Mayuga or you'll be sorely dissapointed when you come to visit the awesome, "cultural gem" that is East LA, and it's so called Chicano culture lol.

Ive also lived in Long Beach...and had to hold my puppys collar real tight cuz he was being stared at like a piece of steak. I had my water hose stolen upwards of 20x.....and found some crackheads living behind my garbage cans more then once. I also had to deal with paisas staring at my woman like she was going to be gang raped at any moment. And I had some brothas look at my wrist like they were ready to go rwanda on me and give me a machete shot for my swiss army watch.Then I was shocked by some samoans whom I figured were part of a chicano gang since they had the attire down pat only to find out they were actually from a samoan gang whom dressed mexican...lol. I paid for supreme gas about 50x only to be told by the somalian behind the counter that in LB all gas is regular. And everytime I took a pit stop for some PHO on anaheim I was aghast at the bald headed...tattooed like a mexican cambodian serving me up noodles behind the counter. I believe time means nothing in Long Beach because when I walk out the house at midday -you have sistas wearing pajamas at 4 in the evening-in the grocery store.Well I dont know what they feed the mexican women out here cuz -a big percent seem to weigh upwards of a ton and a half. I also know that Long Beach prohibits the use of contraception because every one( black-asians-cambodians-and white trash) seem to be in a competition to see who has the most babys under 5 . Yea I just had to move out the LBC because -I just didnt fit in ....and well no matter how much I fed my woman she just couldnt ever compete with the sistas-samoans-paisas....for the fattest meanest bitch alive and she was begining to get low self esteem-so yea I packed up and got on but Ill always remeber Long Beach.(tears....)

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 30th, 2010, 1:41 am

perongregory wrote:I hope no non-Cali people listen to Mayuga or you'll be sorely dissapointed when you come to visit the awesome, "cultural gem" that is East LA, and it's so called Chicano culture lol.

Perongregory do you monitor all my posts? you seem to pop up and take an opposite position anywhere I find myself -trying to preach truth.....

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 30th, 2010, 3:32 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Black women are the least likely females to marry outside their race.
that's not true. 3.7% of married Black women have a non-Black spouse.

AZURE your a mathematical genius --your very good at manipulating numbers. You take ONE YEAR and claim white women marry outside their race the least. If latinos/chicanos were dispersed in an equal manner as blacks are would that number be as low? Also you forget to acknowledge a trend that has been consistent since at least 1980. Your 3% figure is indicative of one years worth of marriage of a race (whites) whom hold 190+ million plus people defined as white of "no other race" or 67% of the populace. Now their is another figure here that adds even more interracial marriage matches between hispanics and whites.....whites when defined as "of hispanic orign" ...are clearly hispanics of either white ancestry or whites whom are mixed with a mestizo...adding another 10% to the white population. OR ....another 19 million people....their isnt enough data to actually identify what exactly "white of hispanic origin means" so we are left to reach our own conclusions. The conslusion I reach as a personal observant in the state ...that holds 25% of ALL mixed marriages in America says that white/mexican children in California ALONE. Have begun to resemble a race of their own=meaning' that their are so many of people of a mixed hispanic/white marriage that they have begun to resemble a race in their own right. I personally know some 50+ mixed white hispanic people in my own sphere of influence. But -granted its an unanswered query and only the census takers could tell us exactly what "white of hispanic origin actually means"......Yet despite and inspite of this ..you are still very wrong in your figures/ your not using the "rule of proportions"....a semi-basic manner of algebraic manipulation.....as an example ........if it takes 10 stairs to reach 20 feet how many stairs does it take to reach 30?...............The proportions you use are wrong....you included a percentage of 67%(the white NO other race populace) ...to discount a percentage of 15%(the hispanic populace) in saying that although a high amount of white women accounted for marriage partners of hispanic men in 2008 /the yearly total doesnt translate into years before or years in the future-nor does the differences in populations account for differences in amounts of interracial marriage partners.Now the amount of white women who married a hispanic man in 2008 would seem extremely high IF.....you were a part of that 15% figure wouldnt it?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 30th, 2010, 8:27 am

Just don't want Sen, Puna, or whiskey to catch a shank in the neck from one of those friendly meth heads in good ol East LA, That's all.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 30th, 2010, 11:14 pm

Yes whiskey sure does contribute nothing but crap-he cant even debate the right way...he resorts to name calling and all his ideas of grandoise are simply the wet dreams of a teenage canadian infatuated with Americas street life. At times I fall into the toilet by responding to his idiotic remarks -but I usually flip the subject to include a lively debate and a reason to either renig your previous assumption or turn a shit thread like this one in to a modest forum with room for an actual intelligent conversation. I feel that this site isnt offering enough in the way of intelligent topics. One of the main reasons I joined the thread...was my previous infatuation with the sociology of Los Angelos and our very distinct mindset with regards to race/gang life/....I mean although the amounts of minorities are extremely high here we are in no other words an extremely segregated community. I emphasis extremely....every race in this country is represented here with either a gang of their own or a neighborhood of the own. Its by all means cut up into little pockets of racial resisitance where trespassers are viewed with suspiscion. With the life tahts lived here youd figure we wouldve delved into the "whys" hows" and remedies for some of this. Instead some of our most heated debates do nothing but encourage, the very thing (racism) we are here to discuss.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 31st, 2010, 3:33 pm

holy jeez mayuaganstank im the one name calling? You should check yourself and see how many times you only replied to something i said with some racist name calling...
wet dreams of a teenage canadian infatuated with Americas street life.
now your dreaming, i know for a fact that i havent even showed even the slightest interest in a sureno, norteno (what ever that is), blood or crip discussion ever. What i have noticed is that you change your story to suite what your saying....

You and sentenza may have alot of pillow talk moments and mabye thats why he thinks your intelligent but honestly your either a really old man with some chips on his shoulder, or some young kid who hasnt a clue about the outside world besides what he reads... If you havent noticed but other people who are actually in the know avoid you like the plague

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » August 1st, 2010, 3:07 pm

Whiskey why exactly are you here if these threads dont interest you....you post some stupid ass subjects with soem stupid ass headings...your ignorance is bliss.....and your proud of it to boot. You are one of the most stupid people on these threads -yet YOU make accussations..?I mean really?

doser
If in the United States: Montana
What city do you live in now?: Omaha

Unread post by doser » December 14th, 2010, 8:22 am

Racism isn't a white thing any longer. MOST whites don't give a damn about your skin color, they are tripping on classism. It's your lifestyle that is unacceptable, it's not your race. You might find this hard to believe, but whites are hardest on other whites. If you don't agree with the majority's world view, you're assed out. Especially if you're a white male. No one is looking out for us. Unless you're a fag, a retard, a woman, or anyone who isn't a white American male, good luck convincing anyone that you're being discriminated against. I know all about this. I have long hair and piercings in my face. I am fucking rock and roll! People assume I must be wild and unfocused, immature, and possibly even dangerous. I have to live in a society of brainwashed, uptight assholes who find my non-conformist, pessimistic attitude completely disgusting. These motherfuckers are robots, smiling just to look happy, talking about insignificant BS, shopping for shit they don't need or can't even afford just to show all the other robots that they're one of them. They don't know what's going on. They feed their brains with TV and try to act like the actors. They think that's real life. Fox news, MTV, BET, CNN, etc....that's what shapes their minds.

I am a quiet dude most of the time. I work (like any other functioning member of society), pay taxes, pay my bills on time, have a woman, an 8 year old, a few cars, and I never ask anyone for help. This is where my commitment to society stops. I hate the man. America sucks. Joining the military is the stupidest thing a person can to. Those motherfuckers aren't heroes. They're corporate puppets. They're murders, rednecks, and douchebags who just want to shoot people, or who buy into the whole "protecting our freedom" BS. Well, I'm not free. I can tell you that. I try to be free. That's the best I can do. And the laws....well, fuck 'em. I will be a morally sound man, but don't tell me I can't smoke weed, eat mushrooms, or even spend the occasional weekend stung out on tweek if that's what I choose to do. Don't tell me what I can and can't say. Don't try to tell me the "correct" way to think. "Look out for me" when I ask for your help (which will be never). Otherwise, go away.

ANYWAY, I don't see race as an issue. My white ass is never joining a supremacist group. I am not a supreme being. I am not a supreme race. I am a mutt like every single one of you. I would also never kiss a black man's ass, or try to copy his lifestyle to make him feel welcome. We can be completely different and still be cool. For me, this is usually the case. Fuck the racism. I treat everyone the same. Unless they have something to say, they are ignored. Dare I say I'm sucker free?

There's some white anger for you. America can kiss my ass while all you racists suck my dick and the race card playing crybabies making dumbass excuses for why they're fuck ups can tongue my balls and asshole. The religious people can wash my feet, since that's what Jesus would do. Basically, 98% of this forum can taste what's under my boxers. Enjoy, bitches.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 21st, 2010, 7:43 am

doser wrote:
ANYWAY, I don't see race as an issue. My white ass is never joining a supremacist group. I am not a supreme being. I am not a supreme race. I am a mutt like every single one of you. I would also never kiss a black man's ass, or try to copy his lifestyle to make him feel welcome. We can be completely different and still be cool. For me, this is usually the case. fu-- the racism. I treat everyone the same. Unless they have something to say, they are ignored. Dare I say I'm sucker free?

There's some white anger for you. America can kiss my ass while all you racists suck my dick and the race card playing crybabies making dumbass excuses for why they're fu-- ups can tongue my balls and ahole. The religious people can wash my feet, since that's what Jesus would do. Basically, 98% of this forum can taste what's under my boxers. Enjoy, women.
LOL, well said...Cosign. 8)