Choosing Your Race Or Gang In Prison

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Choosing Your Race Or Gang In Prison

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 15th, 2010, 3:27 am

I hear there some blacks in gangs like 18st,PBS and CxC , in lock up what do these black bangers in sur gangs choose, the sureno Car or the blacks.What about south east asians in Sureno gangs would they choose their gang affiliations car or ride under others(asian) car .What would Asians and Blacks from norte gangs on the street choose in prison? And thats the same question for mexicans in black gangs, if there is any?

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Choosing Your Race Or Gang In Prison

Unread post by kings » November 15th, 2010, 11:08 am

well as for nortenos that are black they ride with the nortenos. I was locked up with a couple of homeboys that are black.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Dont matter

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 20th, 2011, 1:28 pm

in most of californias prisons its all about race, la eme hispanics are all together, aryan brotherhood whites are all together, black guerilla family all blacks are together, nuestra familia has exceptions, and idk bout asians but dey got it bad in prison. in some of documentaries i have watched, i herd there is a war between the alliances of mexican mafia and aryan brotherhood vs black guerilla family and nuestra familia.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » February 17th, 2011, 11:08 am

mrinteresting wrote:in most of californias prisons its all about race, la eme hispanics are all together, aryan brotherhood whites are all together, black guerilla family all blacks are together, nuestra familia has exceptions, and idk bout asians but dey got it bad in prison. in some of documentaries i have watched, i herd there is a war between the alliances of mexican mafia and aryan brotherhood vs black guerilla family and nuestra familia.
What do you mean that Asians got it bad in prison? You must not have been in any Cali prisons before. Back to the subject. At least in California, most people choose their race over their gang.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » February 18th, 2011, 1:55 pm

shing wrote:
mrinteresting wrote:in most of californias prisons its all about race, la eme hispanics are all together, aryan brotherhood whites are all together, black guerilla family all blacks are together, nuestra familia has exceptions, and idk bout asians but dey got it bad in prison. in some of documentaries i have watched, i herd there is a war between the alliances of mexican mafia and aryan brotherhood vs black guerilla family and nuestra familia.
What do you mean that Asians got it bad in prison? You must not have been in any Cali prisons before. Back to the subject. At least in California, most people choose their race over their gang.
aye look at it this way in california, mexican mafia, aryan brotherhood, nuestra familia, and black guerilla family basically outnumber the asians by alot.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » February 21st, 2011, 5:08 pm

mrinteresting wrote:
shing wrote:
aye look at it this way in california, mexican mafia, aryan brotherhood, nuestra familia, and black guerilla family basically outnumber the asians by alot.
Then there's the smaller minorities like hawaiins, samoans, european whites, arabs, east indians. Those guys seem to roll with whoever they identified with coming in.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » February 22nd, 2011, 2:54 am

This guy "mrinteresting" makes a lot of misleading statements and spreads false info. He's always talking about stuff he knows nothing about. Is that you caliboi??

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 26th, 2011, 3:17 am

shing wrote:

@ Shing~>That is the most intelligent statement in this whole thread

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 27th, 2011, 1:36 pm

mrinteresting wrote:
shing wrote:
I'll tell you why Asians don't have it bad in the joint. It's because we are the go-between for almost everyone else. And we usually have the most action for everything. For example. mexicans and whites aren't allowed to have "business dealings" with blacks. So what happens when the yard is super dry for dope? Yep, you guessed it. We score dope for your hardcore mexican and aryan gangsters from the blacks. And the whole time they're hating on the "terones" and "niggers" talking about how dirty they are, they still shooting up dope that was once keistered in a black guy's ass.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » February 27th, 2011, 1:38 pm

Ms. Christina Marie can i get access to the prison gangs forums in this section? Thanks.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 1st, 2011, 3:07 pm

shing wrote:Ms. Christina Marie can i get access to the prison gangs forums in this section? Thanks.
Ya. Fixed it, I think. Let me know if you can't, I am still getting used to all the settings on here.

Can someone please tell me what happened to the private messaging on here? Al disable it? Guess I will have to accept emails now. Grrrr

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » March 1st, 2011, 9:37 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
shing wrote:Ms. Christina Marie can i get access to the prison gangs forums in this section? Thanks.
Ya. Fixed it, I think. Let me know if you can't, I am still getting used to all the settings on here.

Can someone please tell me what happened to the private messaging on here? Al disable it? Guess I will have to accept emails now. Grrrr
thanks

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » March 2nd, 2011, 3:24 pm

As everybody knows my barrio is full of different races, so when i was in prison i didnt ran into any of them that didnt ride with the 18st car. As far as the asians go, they mainly ran with the blacks and the indian america, either with sureños or whites.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » March 2nd, 2011, 7:21 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:As everybody knows my barrio is full of different races, so when i was in prison i didnt ran into any of them that didnt ride with the 18st car. As far as the asians go, they mainly ran with the blacks and the indian america, either with sureños or whites.
its pretty racial to me haha blacks, eses, whites, asians...... anything goes in prison

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 17th, 2011, 5:52 pm

must be harder on the east coast , were latinos look black

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 24th, 2011, 8:14 am

Latinos that look black still be racist as fuck. Just ask 'some' (a lot of) Dominicans

My homeboy's girl got lil bro and other fam in 3NI and they just got in trouble at school tryna flex on Blacks at school in Harlem

xicano323

Unread post by xicano323 » February 24th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Latinos that look black still be racist as fu--. Just ask 'some' (a lot of) Dominicans

My homeboy's girl got lil bro and other fam in 3NI and they just got in trouble at school tryna flex on Blacks at school in Harlem

i got hit up by this DARK BLACK looking mexican at union station in downtown LA like a year ago if i recall... at first i thought he was a black guy that dressed like a cholo with those checkred shorts and cortez's and i was like WTF? but after he hit me up he claimed westside wilmas and said fuck N******. i thought it was crazy LOL.

sgvvv
What city do you live in now?: sgv

Unread post by sgvvv » March 22nd, 2012, 1:25 pm

race over everything

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 24th, 2012, 12:46 pm

asians have it good in there in my opinion.

they don't get involved in politics aside from politics in their own car.

once in a while something pops of but much less than whites, blacks, norte, sur.

asians just get to do their time. that's why a lot of usos ride asian car even though they're crips and bloods.

and don't get it twisted. the asians are outnumbered but they do have some numbers in some yards and they have a lot of lifers, killers, gangsters too, let's not act like these guys are the academic decathlon team from your high school in prison.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 24th, 2012, 12:50 pm

mrinteresting wrote:
shing wrote:
you don't know much and seem to have never done time.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 18th, 2012, 1:44 pm

most of the time the asians are so small in numbers that the corrections department put most of them on the same yard or prison. and most the of viets, cambo and lao are there for violent crimes. the uso card ride with them too. and them fools is big and ruthless. so do middle eastern and sometimes unaffilated puerto ricans, cubans, what not. they're all under the "other" car. they avoid most of the institution politics and they're actually more united. there's no power plays. whereas the sureno, northern car, and AB...there's always in house fighting. the blacks already split between north, south, blue, red, sets. all kinds of madness. and if becomes real racial and surenos and whites declare a free for all then they jump on the opposing sides. asians would have more problems in county jails than in prison. cause in some counties asian population is real small. but i mean orange county, santa clara county, san diego county, san joaquin...they'll be alright.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 18th, 2012, 3:35 pm

@Wickedthoughts- You kind of lost me on the part where you talk about the free for all. Can you elaborate on that aspect. You also said that in the counties, the Asians would have more difficulties. Are you talking about LA county or San Bernadino and if so, is it because of numbers? I am very interested in your perspective, and would definately appreciate you sharing that knowledge.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 19th, 2012, 10:25 am

free for all as in...if say the surenos decides you know what we're going to push our weight, flex and try to take over as much as we can. everyone not a sureno in this building or yard is going to get pushed and dogged on. at that point the asians / others will side with the blacks...as an OG would put it, "shit got racial. and it's us against them" as far the county jail thing. say kings county, or monterey county or ventura county. there's not a high asian population rate in those area. so if you're asian and you ended up in there, it'll be you and let's say 5 or 6 asians. so it'll be uncomfortable. whereas in santa clara county and orange county there's alot of asians and wouldn't be as bad. LA county...ask juda he'll know the details. but here's the point, whoever said asians get it really bad in the pen. you're out of you're mind. it's prison. it's already bad for everyone. lol

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 19th, 2012, 11:30 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:free for all as in...if say the surenos decides you know what we're going to push our weight, flex and try to take over as much as we can. everyone not a sureno in this building or yard is going to get pushed and dogged on. at that point the asians / others will side with the blacks...as an OG would put it, "shit got racial. and it's us against them" as far the county jail thing. say kings county, or monterey county or ventura county. there's not a high asian population rate in those area. so if you're asian and you ended up in there, it'll be you and let's say 5 or 6 asians. so it'll be uncomfortable. whereas in santa clara county and orange county there's alot of asians and wouldn't be as bad. LA county...ask juda he'll know the details. but here's the point, whoever said asians get it really bad in the pen. you're out of you're mind. it's prison. it's already bad for everyone. lol
@Wickedthoughts- Appreciate that insight playa! The politics in the pen is crazy. Like in most things, there is strength in numbers, but as you said it's bad for everybody.