NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

Unread post by MCD » June 10th, 2010, 6:39 pm

SilentWest wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:I grew up in Sacramento in the '80s and there were a lot of Chicanos that acted black then, too. Especially in Oak Park.
What does it mean to act black?

Please define it.

While you're at it, tell me what it means to act mexican, chinese and russian.

Thanks.
do you really need an explanation?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 22nd, 2010, 11:54 pm

MCD wrote:
Sac i notice is always behind LA and the bay in style/fads/music.

For example?
I don't think Sac is that small though, the county population is like 1 million.
I'm talking about the city proper, and maybe the unincorporated county areas that border the city limits (Fruitridge, etc). Sacramento proper and its suburbs are two different places. If you live in the city limits of Sacramento, you live close to a hood.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 22nd, 2010, 11:56 pm

SilentWest wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:I grew up in Sacramento in the '80s and there were a lot of Chicanos that acted black then, too. Especially in Oak Park.
To be cool, smart, intelligent, tolerant, humorous, caring, and entertaining. That's what I mean by acting black.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 23rd, 2010, 10:34 pm

StillNoScript wrote:I'm talking about the city proper, and maybe the unincorporated county areas that border the city limits (Fruitridge, etc). Sacramento proper and its suburbs are two different places. If you live in the city limits of Sacramento, you live close to a hood.
yeah but there's still gangs in the "suburbs" of sacramento, that includes the technical definition of suburbs and what most people perceive the suburbs to be...Folsom, Roseville, Elk Grove (nice areas). If you talkin about the proper thats all good I feel you, but those towns should all be considered Sac in my opinion, LA has a very large sprawl but there's areas far away from downtown that are still considered LA. I've lived in Sac most my life, mostly in the East Side (not "East Sac" but East of the county) and south side with my dad. There are gangs all over what I consider Sacramento. Roseville, Rancho Cordova, North Highlands, Folsom, Elk Grove, Rio Linda, Orangevale, CH, these places all have gangsters and entrenched gangs.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » July 17th, 2010, 11:09 pm

point blank nortenos are known to act black they eat off the same plate, and are clicked up from what i know.. alot of the new generation dont give a crap about old school and do what they want.. thats just how it is i guess.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 19th, 2010, 2:33 pm

so...alot of the gangs up north walk and talk black. it's just how its. alot of surenos up north dress walk and talk black. alot of crips and bloods dress like surenos in socal. that's how it is more and more everyday between north and south. you got asians and mexicans with grills and gold teeth up north and you hardly see bloods and crips that do...but you'll see em with creased khakis, iron white ts, high knee socks, dress shirt with a closed button at the neck. surenos in the south act black too...they rap. you know how many sureno rappers there are. and you know many surenos love ice cube and tupac and the game. get over it....everything's mixed up nowadays. surenos always make it sound like it's about the la raza....all this stuff was born in bred in cali...it's all american. the cholos, the nortes, MS, 18, border brothers, bulldogs....got nothing to do with la raza. get over it.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » July 19th, 2010, 11:40 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:so...alot of the gangs up north walk and talk black. it's just how its. alot of surenos up north dress walk and talk black. alot of crips and bloods dress like surenos in socal. that's how it is more and more everyday between north and south. you got asians and mexicans with grills and gold teeth up north and you hardly see bloods and crips that do...but you'll see em with creased khakis, iron white ts, high knee socks, dress shirt with a closed button at the neck. surenos in the south act black too...they rap. you know how many sureno rappers there are. and you know many surenos love ice cube and tupac and the game. get over it....everything's mixed up nowadays. surenos always make it sound like it's about the la raza....all this stuff was born in bred in cali...it's all american. the cholos, the nortes, MS, 18, border brothers, bulldogs....got nothing to do with la raza. get over it.
im surprised to hear that point of view from someone in socal. there's alot of homies that still keep their roots sometimes they'll talk black but other times if its nothin but mexicanos around they might bust out in spanish if they know it so sometimes it depends who you're around. I noticed alot of Modesto n Salas vatos still use calo or aren't down with the nigga shit. I'm not either but it is what it is. Just keep your culture

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 20th, 2010, 3:37 pm

i spend 2/3 of my life in the bay and 1/3 in the socal man. hell man....if you look around there's alot of mexican in socal that are into the skinny jean jerk movement and there's a few of southsiders in diego that have black girlfriends. ain't no one tripping...shoot some eme might hate negroes but his grandson's jerking...ha! i'll be visiting the bay 2 weeks too...check out the scene. hyphy might have died nationally but i know it ain't dead locally...drive through the richmond bridge, bay bridge, check out crazy horse or 1015 in SF. go back through the golden gate bridge. maybe hit hilltop mall get some shoes lol ha! go to eastridge mall check out the chicanas drive through eastside tully get some viet pho..you know what im talkin about...chill with the suburban thugs in fremont, union city and hayward...and chill at the boardwalk in santa cruz...that's the north man...

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » July 21st, 2010, 1:40 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:i spend 2/3 of my life in the bay and 1/3 in the socal man. hell man....if you look around there's alot of mexican in socal that are into the skinny jean jerk movement and there's a few of southsiders in diego that have black girlfriends. ain't no one tripping...shoot some eme might hate negroes but his grandson's jerking...ha! i'll be visiting the bay 2 weeks too...check out the scene. hyphy might have died nationally but i know it ain't dead locally...drive through the richmond bridge, bay bridge, check out crazy horse or 1015 in SF. go back through the golden gate bridge. maybe hit hilltop mall get some shoes lol ha! go to eastridge mall check out the chicanas drive through eastside tully get some viet pho..you know what im talkin about...chill with the suburban thugs in fremont, union city and hayward...and chill at the boardwalk in santa cruz...that's the north man...
yeah its the truth tho, everyone gets carried away with the cholo and racial stereotype and forget that not everyone is like that. My tio's dad was a hardcore cholo NF carnal but my tio is a law abiding man who listens to heavy metal n his son, my cousin, is a straight up whiteboy borderline emo kid haha mostly because my tio's dad wasn't around much to influence them but anyways..just shows that the culture don't always carry n it changes. N I don't know bout the bay I think hyphy music is dead all over but they still do the sideshow in the valle.

Ima be in Santra Cruz this weekend, might slide out to San Jo n shoot up to Decoto. Crazy Horse in Frisco thats wassup them bitches are bad. I was chillin with some Sunnyvale eNez last time I was there, had my back when these black dudes started trippin outside the club haha. thats northern cali livin

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 26th, 2010, 1:43 pm

decoto huh? they still funk with the vietnamese and blacks out there lol i swear union city is too small for all that but shit goes down. how was the trip anyway?....and is it just me or does it seem that norcal just turns more and more red by the year.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 29th, 2010, 8:37 pm

SilentWest wrote:

Please define it.

While you're at it, tell me what it means to act mexican, chinese and russian.

Thanks.
Yep. please, i'd love to read your explanation. Lol
and don't forget to also answer what it means to act mexican, chinese, russian etc.....

How are they supposed to act?

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » July 29th, 2010, 9:08 pm

brownpridesac wrote:point blank nortenos are known to act black they eat off the same plate, and are clicked up from what i know.. alot of the new generation dont give a crap about old school and do what they want.. thats just how it is i guess.
Knowing how you're a sureno dick rider. I don't find it surprising to see you post something like this.

Anyways, there ARE some southerners down south that talk "black" and have the same kind of black influenced swag. Their mostly ones from south LA, South central etc.... The little pee wees especially. When it comes to the ENE'S that are like that, it's because those Northerners grew up in hoods they shared with black people, where more black people lived than Mexicans. So they picked up on the swag. It's easy to figure out why Nortenos, Border Brothers and even SURENOS in for example, OAKLAND have that black influenced style.... It's because the majority of their city is filled with black people. Same thing for Nortenos and Surenos in FRISCO. But in a city like WATSONVILLE, all the homies are Cholo'd the fuck out to the bone and you know why? It's because WATSONVILLE is a little Mexico. The majority of the population there is Latino, so you know that cholo style is going to be prevalant.

Check this video out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9W1SrBPsOM

Little homies from a hood called LENNOX 13 gang in West LOS ANGELES (They're wearing red, but that's just a coincidence. they are SURENOS from LA.)
A bit into the video count how many times the word "NIGGA" comes out of their mouths.

Another Example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1s4cd7R ... re=related

This video is from a National Geographic channel tv series called ROSS KEMP on gangs. In this particular episode he visits the city of LOS ANGELES.
Starting at around 2:20. Ross drives up to a group of Surenos. You can clearly you hear the black influence in they way they talk. If you've ever seen the Discovery Channel's 'GANGWARS - OAKLAND part 2'
Then you could conclude that they basically talk the same way as the Nortenos. They even said the same shit too. LOL

That just goes to show that not all Surenos are super-cholo'd out. & not all Nortenos are black influenced. It all depends on the city.

Check out these ENES from Centro Califas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOU1NTZC6PA

Like I said, it all depends on where you go.

Plus, i still think it's retarded to say "you act black, you act chinese, you act white"
I never knew there was a set way on how to act a RACE. LOL, I know hella people of different races, and they all act pretty different. So this "act your own race" BS is racist and retarded.
For example, if you saw a well educated, well spoken, articulate, rich successful black man on the street that talked like anyone coming out of Harvard. Would you say he's acting white? If yes, then why? Because he doesn't live up to your stereotype of what a black man should be? Lol, think about things, idiots.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » August 12th, 2010, 7:32 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:decoto huh? they still funk with the vietnamese and blacks out there lol i swear union city is too small for all that but shit goes down. how was the trip anyway?....and is it just me or does it seem that norcal just turns more and more red by the year.
trip was cool, was at a couple parties in downtown santa cruz n hit up this east indian model. them indian girls love mexican guys haha. i got friends that are east indian out there and we picked up their friend from decoto, the neighborhood he lives in has alot of indians too i barely saw black or brown during the short time i was rollin through there.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » March 9th, 2011, 11:18 pm

kings wrote:there not different hoods they all fall under Centro .Zapata park 14th st and 21 are the subsets where fools from centro kick it and on e street.you Varrio Valley high nortenos I was locked with one from that varrio
Saw some Centro graffiti in the alley by Pine Cove bar, near 28th and E. I figured a lot of Centro was moving out that way, since Zapata park's been getting so much media attention. Funny, because that's a sheriff bar, always crawling with off duty cops. And no, I'm not one. LOL. I was trying to get to the liquor store on E and there was no parking the first time I swung around.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » March 10th, 2011, 1:01 am

You know whats funny is that im seeing alot more and more centro tags everywhere. I saw it last week off northgate and then off norwood. 14th and E they had a tag where it was a 187 pigs and the avenue killer. It seems like there out alot lol

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 11th, 2011, 11:21 pm

kings wrote:You know whats funny is that im seeing alot more and more centro tags everywhere. I saw it last week off northgate and then off norwood. 14th and E they had a tag where it was a 187 pigs and the avenue killer. It seems like there out alot lol
I need to check out that nutty north side sacra, I'm never really up there but I know it's banged out like a motherfucker in the north side right? I always heard about shit poppin off up there.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » March 12th, 2011, 10:27 am

Nah Varrio Centro is in Downtown sac. they been around since the 70s atleast. they kick it at Zapata park and on 14th st.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2011, 3:17 pm

Everybody got to read the front page of sg? Looks like there's still some kind of injunction on Broderick.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » June 24th, 2011, 8:51 pm

YA THEY GOT THE INJUNCTION ON THEM HOMEBOYS. WELL BASICALLY ITS ALL OF WEST SAC WHICH IS A DIFF CITY THAN SAC AND THEY ARE RAN BY YOLO COUNTY. WHEN YOU GET LOCKED YOU HAVE TOO GO WOODLAND. ITS A RIVER THAT DIVIDS WEST SAC WITH SACRAMENTO

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2011, 8:48 pm

Yeah they've been wrestling with that injunction for a while now. The community has been saying the cops are hittin up any mexican walking around during the day or after curfew. They could be, I never stay in West Sac very much but I know back in my jefito's day they used to fuck with anyone with brown skin. Course it's a little different now.

Did anyone hear about that injunction against the 4 or 5 Nortenos? I think it was in Oakland, I never heard about full injunctions being put on individuals. But they're apparently trying to cover the rest of the gang.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 27th, 2011, 9:17 pm

MCD wrote:Yeah they've been wrestling with that injunction for a while now. The community has been saying the cops are hittin up any mexican walking around during the day or after curfew. They could be, I never stay in West Sac very much but I know back in my jefito's day they used to fu-- with anyone with brown skin. Course it's a little different now.

Did anyone hear about that injunction against the 4 or 5 Nortenos? I think it was in Oakland, I never heard about full injunctions being put on individuals. But they're apparently trying to cover the rest of the gang.
I think I did, but wasn't really paying attention to the news when they were talking about the injunction.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2011, 10:22 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MCD wrote:Yeah they've been wrestling with that injunction for a while now. The community has been saying the cops are hittin up any mexican walking around during the day or after curfew. They could be, I never stay in West Sac very much but I know back in my jefito's day they used to fu-- with anyone with brown skin. Course it's a little different now.

I think I did, but wasn't really paying attention to the news when they were talking about the injunction.
I was able to find it. I didn't wanna trail too off topic (i know we love to do that) from Sac but for anyone interested:

Injunction Against 5 Oakland Nortenos in Fruitvale District

http://www.ktvu.com/news/28351639/detail.html

But maybe this is the new generation of injunctions, targeting specific individuals rather than the entire gang. Might put a stop to the racial profiling defense? It has been a problem in West Sac. Sounds like the injunction against the guys in Fruitvale operates somewhat like a normal injunction; they are prohibited from socializing with one another and cannot carry weapons or loiter in the specified gang turf.

I have to admit with as bad as some of these cities are getting in cali, it shocks me that the cops waste time profiling at all, rather than focus on guys they know are certified. I got an idea, instead of making the signs for highway projects, they should make billboards with a picture of cops sticking up an innocent black or mexican teenager: "Your Tax Dollars at Work"

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 28th, 2011, 7:59 am

i mean come on this mess is funny as hell. 5 guys? in 5 years those 5 guys'll be dead or in jail. in 5 years you'll have another new 20 or 30 youngsters trying to make a name for themselves.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2011, 2:39 pm

MCD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

I was able to find it. I didn't wanna trail too off topic (i know we love to do that) from Sac but for anyone interested:

Injunction Against 5 Oakland Nortenos in Fruitvale District

http://www.ktvu.com/news/28351639/detail.html

But maybe this is the new generation of injunctions, targeting specific individuals rather than the entire gang. Might put a stop to the racial profiling defense? It has been a problem in West Sac. Sounds like the injunction against the guys in Fruitvale operates somewhat like a normal injunction; they are prohibited from socializing with one another and cannot carry weapons or loiter in the specified gang turf.

I have to admit with as bad as some of these cities are getting in cali, it shocks me that the cops waste time profiling at all, rather than focus on guys they know are certified. I got an idea, instead of making the signs for highway projects, they should make billboards with a picture of cops sticking up an innocent black or mexican teenager: "Your Tax Dollars at Work"
Yeah, we like to do that. Maybe I was off topic when I brought up BRK, but figured it kinda fit in here any way.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » August 1st, 2011, 8:47 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:i mean come on this mess is funny as hell. 5 guys? in 5 years those 5 guys'll be dead or in jail. in 5 years you'll have another new 20 or 30 youngsters trying to make a name for themselves.
That's government for you, epitome of inefficiency, or complete ineptitude

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 4th, 2012, 8:00 pm

What's with the rumors about n's from the gardens, supposedly having claimed blue in the past?

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » November 5th, 2012, 10:42 pm

Back in the late 70s early 80s the Mexican from garden block would claims crip until 86 when they hit the pen and when homies got out they change to two hoods garden block crip and varrio gardens sacra nortenos. Gardens were never surenos.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 15th, 2012, 2:41 am

This isn't about Nortenos, but this is the most recent Sacramento thread I could find. Anyone check out the book by Nigel Collins? He started Oak Park Bloods. It's available on Amazon. I've read it. Very short, about 100 pages. Interesting read. A lot of underground Sac history in the '70s and '80s. Talks about his ambitions for peace in Sac, and how he never wanted Sac to be a war ground between Crips and Bloods. Wanted it to be about unity and Black Panther like political influence, from the start.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » January 22nd, 2013, 3:08 am

i know for a fact all the northerners are mostly nr in sacramento

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » January 22nd, 2013, 8:54 am

How do you know that? Have you been locked up in county jail or the branch? They might be alot of dropouts from sac but Nortenos still control Sacramento. Go to the car shows matter of fact from my neighborhood alone there is 3 northern riders but they can't come back to their varrio because most Nortenos gangs don't accept them. How do I know because I been locked up and now back on the streets and yes my name is good

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 26th, 2013, 12:59 am

you think northern riders are big enough yet to be an "umbrella" gang? just asking.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » April 2nd, 2013, 12:08 am

"Most northerners in sac are NR"? Where's your data to back up that claim? From my perspective, and from being all over sac. It's a false statement.