Copy Cat Gang Sites

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 8th, 2005, 2:47 pm

At the end of the day though he does try and kick some knowledge, maybe not how I think he should do it, but atleast he aint spitting BS asking questions about who be in what hood and who wears black rags and all that BS. I dont agree with some of the shit the cat X say, but I can respect him. Step your street game up homie, snitching is like treason on the streets and in coperate america.
LLLLOOOLLLL........now that's what the hell I'm talkin' about

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 8th, 2005, 3:08 pm

My take on this topic is this: The members make the site, period. Any site. It's all emulated, but with different purposes. SG and AH are the ones I participate on, with AH being my ace koom boom site. SG's purpose is to enlighten and educate, and in my opinion, it serves that purpose. Unfortunately, a few of the members get carried away with the facade of being a gang member online. Are the questions about colors, beefs and hood turf all corny? yeah it is, but only to the real Cali bruh's who know the game instinctivly and intuitivly. To the outsiders, it's not. But that's who SG is for, those outside the Cali ganglife.

Allhood is way different. It's purpose, in my opinion, is not educate. Alhoods purpose is for brothas in the game to have place to spit without being judged and share ideas of streethood. You come short, you get ran-off, like many of member on this site. Brothas who even try not bang can't help themselves from time to time to bang on a dude comin' over to AH trippin and send his ass packin. I respect that, and I have gone toe-to-toe, internet-wise, with the some of the baddest fire-spittin' bruhs over there, and at the end of the day, it's about the anti-BS.

So both have purpose, and both got faults. I enjoy SG from time-to-time because there are a few real dudes on here. I just happen to enjoy AH more because 90% of the "regulars" are real brothas and sistahs keepin' it 'hood and sharin some real bottomline life shit........it's all great though.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by 'X' » November 5th, 2006, 10:40 pm

alonso wrote: Also I never banned someone for their opinions mr Flaboy,
Is that right?? :roll:
alonso wrote: You are way off here buddy, there is a list of banned people and that explains why people get banned and everyone knows that.
lol @ "buddy"...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 5th, 2006, 10:43 pm

Veeery interesting thread....

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 5th, 2006, 11:44 pm

ol skool lol

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 6th, 2006, 12:35 am

lol no hatin man.
peace

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 18th, 2007, 3:36 pm

There is this gang forum called street-gangz.com that started late last year 2006. Since I have trademarked the name Street Gangs, no website that talks about street gangs is allowed to use a similar sounding or simila spelling domain so I am in the process of shutting that site down. there is a process and it takes some time.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 19th, 2007, 3:35 am

Put out the bat signal!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 19th, 2007, 4:16 pm

http://street-gangz.com/viewtopic.php?t=2345

YEAH SHUT EM DOWN ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEIN THIS TOPIC ^^^^ LOOK AT DIS URL

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 19th, 2007, 5:31 pm

Shox112 wrote:http://street-gangz.com/viewtopic.php?t=2345

YEAH SHUT EM DOWN ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEIN THIS TOPIC ^^^^ LOOK AT DIS URL
haha, i seen some dude on one of those copycat sites had taken my whole thread the big "ese rappers dissin snoop, mc eiht black rappers in general" post in the music section, in its entirety and posted that shit on they site. Didn't credit me or change anything in the post just posted that shit like he wrote, and thought about it. that shit was funny.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 19th, 2007, 7:44 pm

My homie fucks with that site a lot but it's on some joke shit.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 19th, 2007, 10:54 pm

LOL

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » April 20th, 2007, 11:38 am

With some of the clowns that post here, Streetgangs isn't too far off from some of these other offshoots.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 20th, 2007, 6:03 pm

i hope all the posters over there dont come running over here when that site is no longer. Although this site has had its share of immature posters, silly youngsters, and idiots, I really do try to mitigate all that nonsense and keep this place informative and educational.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 22nd, 2007, 1:55 am

alexalonso wrote:i hope all the posters over there dont come running over here when that site is no longer. Although this site has had its share of immature posters, silly youngsters, and idiots, I really do try to mitigate all that nonsense and keep this place informative and educational.
and i think u do a great job considering how much food you already have on your plate, but I know personally I would really like to see that map and those links get done on the Crips Bloods and Surenos pages one day so that people could pick up info through the first hand knowledge and whats factual instead of having to come to the forum and attempt to cipher out what is real and what is fake amongst all the b.s that some of ppl on here are kicking...the pages that are already up are real tight i think if they all got done that section of the site would be off the chain

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 22nd, 2007, 10:44 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
alexalonso wrote:i hope all the posters over there dont come running over here when that site is no longer. Although this site has had its share of immature posters, silly youngsters, and idiots, I really do try to mitigate all that nonsense and keep this place informative and educational.
and i think u do a great job considering how much food you already have on your plate, but I know personally I would really like to see that map and those links get done on the Crips Bloods and Surenos pages one day so that people could pick up info through the first hand knowledge and whats factual instead of having to come to the forum and attempt to cipher out what is real and what is fake amongst all the b.s that some of ppl on here are kicking...the pages that are already up are real tight i think if they all got done that section of the site would be off the chain
Agreed.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 21st, 2007, 4:02 pm

I received a message today that there is a poster on another forum similar to this one claiming to be me using the name "Ronald". I think most people know when it is me on their forum, and I am not going to use another name so if you were wondering if it was me, the answer is NO.

$

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » October 29th, 2007, 12:39 pm

you talking about that site called the hood up

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 3:33 pm

street-gangz.com

foreal, i went there because i seen a video with their stamp on it, was laughin because the dude who runs the "bloods" forum is called EASTS1DE or someshit and he says hes from MOB Piru or someshit, but the dude is on like 20 hours a day, seriously youll always see him on, im like the fukk is this dude an internet spokesman for MOB Piru or someshit? instead of migrating to different cities MOB migrating to the internet or somethin?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 3:36 pm

them videos aint even theirs, they take other niggaz videos and stamp they gay ass website on them

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 29th, 2010, 1:27 am

What happened 2 Allhood.com?

What other names was Kevmac known by b4 the banning on Streetgangs?

The cat Nemesi use 2 have the copy cat site damusandrips.com right?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 2nd, 2011, 12:15 pm

Alonso, there is an old saying, that imitation is the best flattery. I am not suggesting that anyone has or has not copied your site. However, when ever you have a successful model, people will use it to create their own.. I can understand how that would be upsetting to you, but don't get angry, take it as a compliment. This is a major problem in our communities. Instead of us working together to create a strong foundation, we break up into little pieces, never having the strength to carry the whole load. I agree with bg casper to a certain degree. Kevmac should be able to discuss a lifestyle that he has grown up in. Who better to discuss it, and give his experience. However, I agree with alonso, that it must be done on its own merits and creativity and his hard work should not be used by others. In an ideal society, kevmac and alonso would come together and toss around ideas that could make both organizations successful, and work together to create a super network with unlimited information. However, like the world of gangs, we are most of the times our own worst enemy.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by cliffard » January 5th, 2011, 10:02 am

pistolslanga wrote:street-gangz.com

foreal, i went there because i seen a video with their stamp on it, was laughin because the dude who runs the "bloods" forum is called EASTS1DE or someshit and he says hes from MOB Piru or someshit, but the dude is on like 20 hours a day, seriously youll always see him on, im like the #%@& is this dude an internet spokesman for MOB Piru or someshit? instead of migrating to different cities MOB migrating to the internet or somethin?
the super piru from mob was actually a white vice lord from queens ny.....more clown behaviour, not that this place is immune

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » March 17th, 2011, 8:44 pm

foreal, i went there because i seen a video with their stamp on it, was laughin because the dude who runs the "bloods" forum is called EASTS1DE or someshit and he says hes from MOB Piru or someshit, but the dude is on like 20 hours a day, seriously youll always see him on, im like the #%@& is this dude an internet spokesman for MOB Piru or someshit? instead of migrating to different cities MOB migrating to the internet or somethin?
That site changed their name, to something completely different which is cool, but can you believe that they started a site and called it the same thing as mine but changed the S to a Z. Can you imagine someone starting a software company and calling it MIKROSOFT? go figure.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by cliffard » March 18th, 2011, 8:33 pm

alexalonso wrote:

That site changed their name, to something completely different which is cool, but can you believe that they started a site and called it the same thing as mine but changed the S to a Z. Can you imagine someone starting a software company and calling it MIKROSOFT? go figure.
in the 80s when 'made in china' was synonymous with 'crap' yeah, i can imagine someone doing that - OH LOOK MIKROSOFT QUALITY COMPUTER! - i think thats a pretty good metaphor for this and the other site....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » April 7th, 2011, 10:06 pm

cliffard wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

in the 80s when 'made in china' was synonymous with 'crap' yeah, i can imagine someone doing that - OH LOOK MIKROSOFT QUALITY COMPUTER! - i think thats a pretty good metaphor for this and the other site....
I bought a SONY walkman back in the day and when I looked at it the label said SONI. I got duped.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”