Laos gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Anonymous20

Laos gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 5th, 2004, 3:55 pm

whats active?

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Laos gangs

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 11th, 2004, 12:39 pm

hmm..i dont know if it started in laos or if it startedin the states..but i heard of a laos gang called Laos Love...

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 2nd, 2004, 9:49 pm

lao family?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 2nd, 2004, 3:39 pm

dopekid127 wrote:hmm..i dont know if it started in laos or if it startedin the states..but i heard of a laos gang called Laos Love...
Thats what I heard about also

asia818str8str8
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by asia818str8str8 » January 11th, 2005, 9:43 pm

laos boyz in LA. they are usually mixed with TRG's.

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » January 23rd, 2005, 5:57 pm

OH YEAH I HEARD ABOUT THEM

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » January 23rd, 2005, 6:03 pm

Lao Boyz is a old ass gang from Long Beach...The O.Gz were former ABZ.With the permission from ABZ...they started LBZ-Lao Boyz.Stalker,Locust,and Trigger were some known members of that gang.Since most of the members are all old now in their 30s and they barely recruiting...that gang is dyin out.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 12th, 2009, 12:34 am

dont the Lao Boyz bang red flag?

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » May 12th, 2009, 12:58 am

FelonOne wrote:dont the Lao Boyz bang red flag?
Don't know about Cali Lao Boyz but here in MN; Lao Boyz bang the red flag and they be on that 5-point star thingy-ma-jig.

OH don't know if they got Lao Boyz in Laos but there are some FAKE bloods over there cus some dummy went back there and spread that blatttt love LOL. Either that or they watch too many Youtube videos.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 12th, 2009, 1:31 am

yeah i seen lao boyz in minnesotta bang red but i guess old school cali catz are bluez.

858SD
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by 858SD » December 23rd, 2010, 2:41 pm

Lao gangs in San Diego like TOC(Tiny Oriental Crips) and OKB(Oriental Killer Boys) are pretty hard and are well known. Probably the two most feared asian sets in San Diego and maybe one of the hardest asian gangs / lao gangs in CALI.....

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » March 27th, 2011, 3:58 pm

858SD wrote:Lao gangs in San Diego like TOC(Tiny Oriental Crips) and OKB(Oriental Killer Boys) are pretty hard and are well known. Probably the two most feared asian sets in San Diego and maybe one of the hardest asian gangs / lao gangs in CALI.....
wat about laos pride or laos bloods?

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » March 28th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Well i dont know them as well as i know San Diego/Cali lao gangs. So i cant really say nothing about them. Dont know if they're hard or what..I heard of Lao Bloods from fresno tho , but dont here alot about fresno down here in sd

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » April 1st, 2011, 2:37 pm

858SD wrote:Well i dont know them as well as i know San Diego/Cali lao gangs. So i cant really say nothing about them. Dont know if they're hard or what..I heard of Lao Bloods from fresno tho , but dont here alot about fresno down here in sd
so whats up with sd? is asian gangs still around?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » April 6th, 2011, 10:16 pm

858SD wrote:Well i dont know them as well as i know San Diego/Cali lao gangs. So i cant really say nothing about them. Dont know if they're hard or what..I heard of Lao Bloods from fresno tho , but dont here alot about fresno down here in sd

Yeah Lao Blood/Boys are from Fresno. I remember them from the early 90's with the red rags on their heads. They all wore red rags on their head includin the girls LOL. Theyre still around and are still active.

There used to be a grip of Lao gangs in Fresno back in the 90s. Lao Blood, 209 Lao crip, OBS(in Fresno OBS is Lao and not Khmer LOL), OTS, TRG and a bunch i dont remember. They ran shit up there. And unlike a lot of other Asians gangs who only beef with other Asians, Lao gangs beef with anyone on a consistent basis.

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » April 7th, 2011, 12:43 am

Asian gangs still around in SD and running shit. The predom lao gangs run the asian gang scene in SD. Fresno , San Jose and Sacramento I've heard got some hard Lao sets too..Lao and Cambodians are the hardest Asians out there in my opinion..

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » April 7th, 2011, 1:14 pm

858SD wrote:Asian gangs still around in SD and running shit. The predom lao gangs run the asian gang scene in SD. Fresno , San Jose and Sacramento I've heard got some hard Lao sets too..Lao and Cambodians are the hardest Asians out there in my opinion..
u sure? vietnamese gangs are probably the hardest.... especially in orange county, san jose, and sum part of l.a. but the triads and yakuza dominates lol

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » April 7th, 2011, 1:45 pm

lol triads and yakuza is something different. There not "Street" gangs , they do their own thing underground or back in Asia..Viet gangs i would rank 3rd after Cambodian and Lao gangs..No doubt Viet foos are hard but i say the cambodians and laotians bang harder..Orange county got the highest population of Viets in Cali , form what i heard , so i would think they hella run shit up there .. San jose is deep with viet gangs too..

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » April 7th, 2011, 3:34 pm

858SD wrote:lol triads and yakuza is something different. There not "Street" gangs , they do their own thing underground or back in Asia..Viet gangs i would rank 3rd after Cambodian and Lao gangs..No doubt Viet foos are hard but i say the cambodians and laotians bang harder..Orange county got the highest population of Viets in Cali , form what i heard , so i would think they hella run shit up there .. San jose is deep with viet gangs too..
yea true laos and cambodian gangs are hard.... but i dont think they r as hard as viet gangs to be honest cuz vietnamese uses alot of excessive force just to take out their enemies... plus they have connections with vietnamese organized crime and the triads in general so the bank comes to them frm wat i herd...

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » April 7th, 2011, 4:14 pm

858SD wrote:lol triads and yakuza is something different. There not "Street" gangs , they do their own thing underground or back in Asia..Viet gangs i would rank 3rd after Cambodian and Lao gangs..No doubt Viet foos are hard but i say the cambodians and laotians bang harder..Orange county got the highest population of Viets in Cali , form what i heard , so i would think they hella run shit up there .. San jose is deep with viet gangs too..
Yeah i would agree with you. Those arent street gangs. But then again i think people watch too many movies that glamorize those fools. Those types are on the down low. Majority of those fools prolly never got down with the burners before or squab with anyone besides themselves. What makes them hard besides having thick ass numbers??

But yeah Viets are CRAZY but they only beef with other Asians for the most part. They thick as fuck in OC and SJ though.

Lao and Khmers are lower in numbers and are more spread out where they live.

But yeah i think outside San Diego, the hardest Lao gangs are in Fresno. I know theres some in Sac, Stockton, and Richmond area but i never heard of any in San Jose.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » April 8th, 2011, 10:59 am

SDmofo wrote:
Yeah i would agree with you. Those arent street gangs. But then again i think people watch too many movies that glamorize those fools. Those types are on the down low. Majority of those fools prolly never got down with the burners before or squab with anyone besides themselves. What makes them hard besides having thick ass numbers??

But yeah Viets are CRAZY but they only beef with other Asians for the most part. They thick as fu-- in OC and SJ though.

Lao and Khmers are lower in numbers and are more spread out where they live.

But yeah i think outside San Diego, the hardest Lao gangs are in Fresno. I know theres some in Sac, Stockton, and Richmond area but i never heard of any in San Jose.
eh its more than that..... vietnamese gangs are more violent even in terms of numbers and their reputation proceeds them... have u herd of the born to kill or the viet ching the organized crime gangs frm new york's chinatown... i read a book on BTK and them fools were hard, even harder than street gangs in general... Laos and Cambodian gangs are hard because they beef with other asians, cholos for sure, and sometimes blacks randomly i guess.... Viet gangs on the other hand beef with anyone... I think back in OC, they beefed with white supremacist groups at one point from wat i herd idk... But yea, viets use alot of excessive force and from wat i herd, viets use machetes to take care of their enemies sometimes....

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » April 8th, 2011, 1:35 pm

Theres alot of Lao sets in Texas too..Vietnamese are deep and hard for sure but I think Sdmofo is right that they mostly only beef with other asians. Lao and Khmers are pretty violent too.. Asians in general are known for having lots of firearms and weapons. All of the hard Viets in San Diego are the ones that are in predom Lao or Cambodian sets.Predom Viet sets like AC is like a walk at the park compared to the lao and khmers. Viets are hard but they aint banging like the Laos and Cambodians are..

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » April 10th, 2011, 2:43 pm

858SD wrote:Theres alot of Lao sets in Texas too..Vietnamese are deep and hard for sure but I think Sdmofo is right that they mostly only beef with other asians. Lao and Khmers are pretty violent too.. Asians in general are known for having lots of firearms and weapons. All of the hard Viets in San Diego are the ones that are in predom Lao or Cambodian sets.Predom Viet sets like AC is like a walk at the park compared to the lao and khmers. Viets are hard but they aint banging like the Laos and Cambodians are..
eh... yea ur right bout that..... the organized crime viets are way more harder than the street level viets fa sho.....

SLClicka
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by SLClicka » August 28th, 2011, 4:34 pm

Oriental Troops had a lot of Laotian members.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » July 20th, 2015, 9:30 pm

61deuce wrote:
FelonOne wrote:dont the Lao Boyz bang red flag?
Don't know about Cali Lao Boyz but here in MN; Lao Boyz bang the red flag and they be on that 5-point star thingy-ma-jig.

OH don't know if they got Lao Boyz in Laos but there are some FAKE bloods over there cus some dummy went back there and spread that blatttt love LOL. Either that or they watch too many Youtube videos.
Laos Boyz in Long Beach are probably different but like the others said, it's an old school gang.

Laos Bloods in Fresno are red just like the Laos Boys in Minnesota. I'm sure they are related just a different name based on the "B".

LB from MN are lowkey now though as I believe, but they be making money offside from gang-banging. Last major thing I heard about them was when a Latin King shot and killed an LB in MN but that was like in 2001 or so.

Gumby Pryce who is a native MN rapper reppin' for Laos Boys used to make music a lot but now he's not as active no more but he's coming up again. All in all, you lose some and you gain some. Many Laotian gangs out there!!!

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » July 30th, 2015, 10:26 am

niceman wrote: Last major thing I heard about them was when a Latin King shot and killed an LB in MN but that was like in 2001 or so.
Any beef arise from that incident? Or were they beefing?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » August 1st, 2015, 1:32 am

SDmofo wrote:
niceman wrote: Last major thing I heard about them was when a Latin King shot and killed an LB in MN but that was like in 2001 or so.
Any beef arise from that incident? Or were they beefing?
I don't know, it seemed like nothing major happened between the two gang after that incident.

Possibly some small run-ins but I wouldn't know for sure to confirm it.

About the incident though, I heard that both of the gang (LK & LB) fought each other at a gas station and one of the LB hit one of the LK member in the head with a brick which caused an injury. The LK wanted revenge so they went to seek out for them and found the LB at a hangout place. It was then that the LK shot and killed a LB when they were throwing knives at the LK.

I'm not really sure if they had any real heat or beef towards each other, probably just typical gang behavior.