STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MCD » May 1st, 2011, 9:51 pm

IxEXIII wrote:3 people died in a driveby is bad but, is that the worst thing that happened to sacramento or something? lol cause alot of people from sac talk about this
Well I dont kno I mean 3 kids gettin lit up by AK's in daylight by some illegals sounds pretty bad to me. But we're not a county of 12 million so we don't have wild shit goin on like motherfuckers rollin around in tanks or starting citywide riots like in LA.

But if you're hearin it all of the time then you must be hearin it from some squares because it was on the news for a while, people who live in the nicer areas that's shocking to them so maybe thats why you know.
wickedthoughtts wrote:how do you figure that...? southsiders in socal aren't even a gang. it's one big name for a bunch of differnt group that all hate each other lol in 2009 salinas, little as town salinas had 29 homicides...every single one of them were gang related. that's hard
I thought they had 40 one year. Its alot of youngsters shooting each other too

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 2nd, 2011, 8:40 pm

unknown209okcis wrote:Northerners vs Surenos...whats the casualties count for both sides this year?
I dont think you could come up with exact numbers unless you're in law enforcement. Homies in the streets that are active would probably know in their particular city. Just from what I've noticed, in Sacramento it seems there's alot more blue on red murders, but to be honest its because surenos hardly ever show their faces so the likelihood of one getting smoked is low. Nortenos are probably killing each other as much or more than surenos are doin em. Don't get it twisted though because pranksters and surenos really claimin get caught slippin and get checked. But as far as what you see in the papers or on the news, its usually blue on red.

That makes sense because surenos are the vast minority over here and are trying to make names for themselves. Like the whole deal with the Rancho Cordova shooting, I'm almost positive the shooters were illegal mexicans, and the victims were bloods, so they'll strike at anyone.

But overall in cali in terms of norte/sur killings, I would think surenos have lost more soldiers since they're the ones in enemy territory. Like most people will tell you around here, there's no active norteno sets in LA. At least you never hear about em.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » May 3rd, 2011, 7:08 pm

MCD wrote:
unknown209okcis wrote:Northerners vs Surenos...whats the casualties count for both sides this year?
I dont think you could come up with exact numbers unless you're in law enforcement. Homies in the streets that are active would probably know in their particular city. Just from what I've noticed, in Sacramento it seems there's alot more blue on red murders, but to be honest its because surenos hardly ever show their faces so the likelihood of one getting smoked is low. Nortenos are probably killing each other as much or more than surenos are doin em. Don't get it twisted though because pranksters and surenos really claimin get caught slippin and get checked. But as far as what you see in the papers or on the news, its usually blue on red.

That makes sense because surenos are the vast minority over here and are trying to make names for themselves. Like the whole deal with the Rancho Cordova shooting, I'm almost positive the shooters were illegal mexicans, and the victims were bloods, so they'll strike at anyone.

But overall in cali in terms of norte/sur killings, I would think surenos have lost more soldiers since they're the ones in enemy territory. Like most people will tell you around here, there's no active norteno sets in LA. At least you never hear about em.
Its hard to be out on the streets anymore too many damn cops...especially if your a sureno, cuz they know its not everyday you find one walking the streets...so they figure he must be strapped. Cops dont harass northerners as much as surenos for that reason...and thats why its easy to catch them slipping. Naw, i think northerners lost more...just for the fact that its easy to catch one naked in the streets. Yeah, theres no norteno hoods in Los...but theres quite a few hoods that sport red and that throws people off.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 15th, 2011, 1:13 pm

unknown209okcis wrote:
Its hard to be out on the streets anymore too many damn cops...especially if your a sureno, because they know its not everyday you find one walking the streets...so they figure he must be strapped. Cops dont harass northerners as much as surenos for that reason...and thats why its easy to catch them slipping. Naw, i think northerners lost more...just for the fact that its easy to catch one naked in the streets. Yeah, theres no norteno hoods in Los...but theres quite a few hoods that sport red and that throws people off.
the police probably have less in the database about norcal surenos clickas so I guess it makes sense they'll chase them harder.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 20th, 2011, 8:59 am

MCD wrote:
unknown209okcis wrote:
Its hard to be out on the streets anymore too many damn cops...especially if your a sureno, because they know its not everyday you find one walking the streets...so they figure he must be strapped. Cops dont harass northerners as much as surenos for that reason...and thats why its easy to catch them slipping. Naw, i think northerners lost more...just for the fact that its easy to catch one naked in the streets. Yeah, theres no norteno hoods in Los...but theres quite a few hoods that sport red and that throws people off.
the police probably have less in the database about norcal surenos clickas so I guess it makes sense they'll chase them harder.

nortenos in so cal? thats very surprising cuz they will get smoked for sure in so cal haha....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 22nd, 2011, 1:25 pm

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:
unknown209okcis wrote:

nortenos in so cal? thats very surprising because they will get smoked for sure in so cal haha....
I didn't see anybody say anything about nortenos in so~cal.

I wanted to add to that topic that I used to think nortenos were the most harrassed in my city, but I could be wrong. Do remember 1 area occupied by "upstate surenos" that seemed to have a strong police presence.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 24th, 2011, 12:26 am

to be clear I meant police probably have less information on surenos that are in nor cal

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 25th, 2011, 2:01 pm

the cops dont harass northerners??? uhhh...homie they were operation against nortenos in the last years:
1 one in salinas / monterey county
2. one in stockton
3 fresno county
4. tulare county
5.yuba city / sacramento
6. recently in contra costa county
7. recently in chico of all places
theres injunction in porterville, tulare, san jose, SF, fairfield, and soon oakland. and they're planning one in hayward. "supposedly against the "biggest" gang that runs 400 deep. can you guess? but all it's doing is spreading the north star into oregon, wa and to midwest and east. crazy. the first and only norcal gang to go nationwide.

to be fair they're cracking down in SoCal too. the feds and the cops are cracking down hard. the only ones lost in all this game are the upstate surenos. most of them are paisas. the SoCal surenos don't respect them. they're getting stabbed and shot in the north in a fight that has nothing to do with them. in the pen the CDC usually just throw them in with the paisa lot. immigration keeps throwing them back home. then they come back in another city or another state. that's why you'll them mostly tatted with the 3 dots, the 13, Sur, but not the neighborhood or city. they don't stick around too long.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:the cops dont harass northerners??? uhhh...homie they were operation against nortenos in the last years:
2. one in stockton
3 fresno county
4. tulare county
5.yuba city / sacramento
theres injunction in porterville, tulare, san jose, SF, fairfield, and soon oakland. and they're planning one in hayward. "supposedly against the "biggest" gang that runs 400 deep. can you guess? but all it's doing is spreading the north star into oregon, wa and to midwest and east. crazy. the first and only norcal gang to go nationwide.

to be fair they're cracking down in SoCal too. the feds and the cops are cracking down hard. the only ones lost in all this game are the upstate surenos. most of them are paisas. the SoCal surenos don't respect them. they're getting stabbed and shot in the north in a fight that has nothing to do with them. in the pen the CDC usually just throw them in with the paisa lot. immigration keeps throwing them back home. then they come back in another city or another state. that's why you'll them mostly tatted with the 3 dots, the 13, Sur, but not the neighborhood or city. they don't stick around too long.
exactly, alot of them fools are deported anyways but I heard of a couple southsiders that got deported over 5 times.

There was another raid recently. the feds just snatched up 23 people in operation mario brothers a couple weeks ago, most of them nortenos. They hit butte, placer, yuba and sac county in one shot. Their targets were Mario and Jose Salazar

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 26th, 2011, 8:49 am

MCD wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:the cops dont harass northerners??? uhhh...homie they were operation against nortenos in the last years:
2. one in stockton
3 fresno county
4. tulare county
5.yuba city / sacramento

exactly, alot of them fools are deported anyways but I heard of a couple southsiders that got deported over 5 times.

There was another raid recently. the feds just snatched up 23 people in operation mario brothers a couple weeks ago, most of them nortenos. They hit butte, placer, yuba and sac county in one shot. Their targets were Mario and Jose Salazar
i have to admit, nortenos r outmuscling the surenos in nor cal like nothing.... so cal surenos dont respect them really??? didnt know that haha...... its true bout one thing, surenos r bigger than nortenos in most areas.....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 29th, 2011, 4:45 pm

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:
2. one in stockton
3 fresno county
4. tulare county
5.yuba city / sacramento

i have to admit, nortenos r outmuscling the surenos in nor cal like nothing.... so cal surenos dont respect them really??? didnt know that haha...... its true bout one thing, surenos r bigger than nortenos in most areas.....
What do you mean by "most areas"? Oh & I'm sure some south siders don't mind "upstate surenos", but in reality the south was never supposed to have love for a south sider who is really from the north.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 31st, 2011, 2:52 pm

surenos control most areas??? look man i have a problem with that saying. you're talking about them like they're a single gang. they're not!! the nortenos, MS, latin king, bulldogs...you can say those guys are 1 gang with different chapters. but the surenos..screw that. they kill each on a regular basis. they only unite in jail. if you say surenos dominate the prisons. i'll believe that. but to say "they" dominate most areas, meaning outside of prison. forget it. you might have a gang dominate a turf and flag surenos once they're jailed. but that's it. there is no way you can get florencia, ms, 18 and ave on the streets and have all of them say "we" rule like one group. come on. you can't even get the bay area surenos to do that. they bang on each other too.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » May 31st, 2011, 6:22 pm

Who said they dont harrass northerners? Of course they do...but not as much as surenos. So nortenos is a single gang with different chapters and all the chapters get along...they dont kill one another?

Surenos only unite in jail?...Last time i checked we had rival neighborhoods from Los uniting upstate, but yeah down at home is a different story. Most of the upstate surenos get no love from the homies down south...thats no shocker, but theres quite a few that do. Its usually the ones that have hoods that originated down in headquaters.

There werent suppose to be south siders from upstate but you know shit happends...you got families moving up from southern california to be closer to their loved ones in the CDCs and then they Parole out here just be on the outs.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 1st, 2011, 2:50 am

^Fair warning guys, Caliboi doesn't kno what he's saying and posts on sh-t he knows nothing about. Jus search and read all his asinine statements. Don't take anything he says seriously.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 1st, 2011, 10:25 am

Who said they dont harrass northerners? Of course they do...but not as much as surenos. So nortenos is a single gang with different chapters and all the chapters get along...they dont kill one another?

actually no they don't. you're talking on a personal beef or individual basis. shit that happens all the time. if youre talking on a straight set trippin. then i don't know any. east LA southsiders have been at it for what? since the beginning. AVE vs highland park vs cypress park. well over decades. florencia vs 38th...forever. i dont know any norte set that have banged on each other on a on sight policy or over years. diego southsiders be rivals forever too.

Surenos only unite in jail?...Last time i checked we had rival neighborhoods from Los uniting upstate, but yeah down at home is a different story. Most of the upstate surenos get no love from the homies down south...thats no shocker, but theres quite a few that do. Its usually the ones that have hoods that originated down in headquaters.

you just validated my statement. what LA neighborhood rivals do you know that cliqued up upstate. if youre talking 2 guys from florencia and 3 guys 18th then sure. but thats not a "neighborbood." that's 5 desperate guys. lol

and to this day i only know a handful of gangs that originated in LA and went upstate. MS and 18 here and there. clanton 14 in san jose. ive heard vickys town and playboys somewhere in central valley. the others pretty much orginated up north or just claimed. the people might have came from down south...but the gang was born up north. SSL in oakland was born in oakland. so are the richmond sets and SF sets. and the hayward sets. and the fremont set. and the santa cruz sets. you get my point. i can't speak on the central valley...i'm not from there. come to think if you take out MS and 18, most of the sureno gangs up north began up north. lol

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » June 2nd, 2011, 7:44 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:Who said they dont harrass northerners? Of course they do...but not as much as surenos. So nortenos is a single gang with different chapters and all the chapters get along...they dont kill one another?

actually no they don't. you're talking on a personal beef or individual basis. shit that happens all the time. if youre talking on a straight set trippin. then i don't know any. east LA southsiders have been at it for what? since the beginning. AVE vs highland park vs cypress park. well over decades. florencia vs 38th...forever. i dont know any norte set that have banged on each other on a on sight policy or over years. diego southsiders be rivals forever too.

you just validated my statement. what LA neighborhood rivals do you know that cliqued up upstate. if youre talking 2 guys from florencia and 3 guys 18th then sure. but thats not a "neighborbood." that's 5 desperate guys. lol

and to this day i only know a handful of gangs that originated in LA and went upstate. MS and 18 here and there. clanton 14 in san jose. ive heard vickys town and playboys somewhere in central valley. the others pretty much orginated up north or just claimed. the people might have came from down south...but the gang was born up north. SSL in oakland was born in oakland. so are the richmond sets and SF sets. and the hayward sets. and the fremont set. and the santa cruz sets. you get my point. i can't speak on the central valley...i'm not from there. come to think if you take out MS and 18, most of the sureno gangs up north began up north. lol
Naw i was talking about to different hoods set tripping on each other...I thought some stockton hoods went at it with one another but i dont know since im not a northerner. I already know about L.A hoods going at it strong on the streets...I never said they didnt.

Hahaha 1 individual or 3 members...it dont matter, they carry their hood with them at all times. Whatever i do here or back at home, its going to reflect on my hood.

MS in the bay, 18's in modesto, Vst and Pbs in stockton. Theres also West Myrtle in yuba city originated in OC...Angelino Heights in santa rosa, another LA original. After the first generation theyve became Upstate Surenos...the originals didnt claim the area codes up here like the new generation do. You havent heard the term upstate surenos used with pride and so loosely up until recently. Hahaha dawg come on, I never implied all gangs from the north were LA Native...of course I know these other gangs you find up here were established here from foos that were born here...and most are still relatively new. Dont take anything I said as disrespect homie, I dont get on this shit for that...but Ive been up here for a minute and I know whats up.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 3rd, 2011, 8:05 am

Hahaha 1 individual or 3 members...it dont matter, they carry their hood with them at all times. Whatever i do here or back at home, its going to reflect on my hood.

well since you put it that way...then i guess you do have nortenos in socal. cause i've northerners out here in diego.

korngo
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by korngo » June 7th, 2011, 12:01 am

on everything, there really ain't no scraps in stockton. maybe vst. pbs is weak as fuck, them niggas, you never see 'em. lol vst i heaaaaaaaaard about 'em, i met "one", but blaaaaahhh nigga was weak as fuck, too!

and allllllllllllllllll of them scraps are fuckling tweeeeeeeeeeekers out here in stockton. them niggas never come outside. lol but i do know apparently, they got one of flea markets on lock but ONLY on sundays lol but evem then, i heard tripple s be going over there on sundays hellla deep just to rumble with 'em lol

lodi though, i heard west lodi is full of scraps. hella scraps. lol and thats where all the pbs niggas are. but iunno, i been out there hella flamed up. nothin' happened to me nigga

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 7th, 2011, 5:12 pm

korngo wrote:on everything, there really ain't no scraps in stockton. maybe vst. pbs is weak as fu--, them niggas, you never see 'em. lol vst i heaaaaaaaaard about 'em, i met "one", but blaaaaahhh nigga was weak as fu--, too!

and allllllllllllllllll of them scraps are fuckling tweeeeeeeeeeekers out here in stockton. them niggas never come outside. lol but i do know apparently, they got one of flea markets on lock but ONLY on sundays lol but evem then, i heard tripple s be going over there on sundays hellla deep just to rumble with 'em lol

lodi though, i heard west lodi is full of scraps. hella scraps. lol and thats where all the pbs niggas are. but iunno, i been out there hella flamed up. nothin' happened to me nigga
VST been around for a while but never made alot of noise. Ithink it was WF that was there wayy back in the day but they got handled real quick. There's not alot of real southsiders in stockton, but there's alot of wannabees or affiliates. My primos almost got jumped by about 20 of em at a function probably 5 years ago, they said they just crawled out the woodwork haha. Alot of them are paisas and don't know anything but southside or they see nortenos and don't like how they act black, so they bang southside.

Ever since people relocating from the bay brought hyphy to Stockton it's been like that, otherwise I think the paisas would just bang northside. SSS is deep as fuck, if you roll through Harrell Park sometimes there'll just be like 50 motherfuckers posted on the block no lie, they must be clownin them swapmeet southsiders.

Thing about Stockton or any banged out city is even if you don't bang you got at least a few in the family that do. Even fools that aren't nortenos but grew up in Stockton trip on surenos. They don't like that shit.

You know what Lodi has is alot of Arabs, and they clique up with the surenos.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 8th, 2011, 11:55 am

well if there's alot of surenos in lodi then yeah the arabs going to ride with them. they'll ride with whoever can give em the most protection and numbers. until they hit county then they'll find out they're outnumbered. lol they's alot of filipinos that bang surenos in socal too. and don't forget the Armanians. even though they say they're more "raza" than northerners the surenos will let all kinds of people bang the 13. it's like they're racist sometimes and they're not racist sometimes. lol surenos = whatever rule is convenient. back to the north. my question is i hear alot of C14 crips / nortenos stuff out in central valley. is that mess real? and what crip set side with what norte hood?

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » June 8th, 2011, 5:20 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:Hahaha 1 individual or 3 members...it dont matter, they carry their hood with them at all times. Whatever i do here or back at home, its going to reflect on my hood.

well since you put it that way...then i guess you do have nortenos in socal. cause i've northerners out here in diego.
I wouldnt doubt it, you have to be ignorant to say theres no nortenos in socal. Nobody down there would even know one if they seen one...unless he had norte xiv or the bird on his person. Its easy to blend in, he could head out to ESWilmas all decked out in red with a bandana flossing and nobody would give a shit...probably say whats up to him thinking hes a homie.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » June 8th, 2011, 5:51 pm

korngo wrote:on everything, there really ain't no scraps in stockton. maybe vst. pbs is weak as fu--, them niggas, you never see 'em. lol vst i heaaaaaaaaard about 'em, i met "one", but blaaaaahhh nigga was weak as fu--, too!

Hahahaha Yeah theres alot of scrapas in stockton, Im not going to deny that...but there are some surenos too. Real mutha fuckas know the difference between the two...just like theres a gang of busters in stockton and some nortenos. Its rare to find them on the streets flossing like kids...but then again who wants police attention.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » June 8th, 2011, 6:48 pm

MCD wrote:

VST been around for a while but never made alot of noise. Ithink it was WF that was there wayy back in the day but they got handled real quick. There's not alot of real southsiders in stockton, but there's alot of wannabees or affiliates. My primos almost got jumped by about 20 of em at a function probably 5 years ago, they said they just crawled out the woodwork haha. Alot of them are paisas and don't know anything but southside or they see nortenos and don't like how they act black, so they bang southside.

Ever since people relocating from the bay brought hyphy to Stockton it's been like that, otherwise I think the paisas would just bang northside. SSS is deep as fu--, if you roll through Harrell Park sometimes there'll just be like 50 motherfuckers posted on the block no lie, they must be clownin them swapmeet southsiders.

Thing about Stockton or any banged out city is even if you don't bang you got at least a few in the family that do. Even fools that aren't nortenos but grew up in Stockton trip on surenos. They don't like that shit.

You know what Lodi has is alot of Arabs, and they clique up with the surenos.
Yeah I think Vst showed up in the 80's but Never heard White Fence trying to establish a hood in stockton...hahaha it must of been really quick. I agree with that. its the same way on the other end of the field. Theres not alot of real nortenos in stockton, the fools that follow them just want to be cool and dont feel close to the mexican culture...they see alot of their friends and family banging so they dont want to be the odd apple of the bunch. You even said it fools that dont even bang but hang with them trip on surenos...but then want to mimic everything they do, just like the paisas do with surenos.

Maybe, because modesto has its paisa nortenos...and theres hardly any hyphy foos out there. I dont doubt it, but out of those 50 i bet 5-10 are down...the are rest lame. Hahaha Its not Swapmeet gangsters its Fleamarket bangers...cholos sin varrios, dont consider these fucks southsiders.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 9th, 2011, 8:59 am

Damn...

Central Valley sweep strikes blow to Nuestra Familia
Central Valley gang probe results in 101 arrests
By JULIA REYNOLDS

California narcotics agents continued their ongoing effort to cripple the Nuestra Familia gang's statewide drug sales networks, arresting 101 people in a sweep announced Wednesday.

The nine-month Central Valley-based investigation called Operation Red Zone sprang from intelligence first gathered last year during Salinas' Operation Knockout, Salinas police spokesman Lalo Villegas said.

"This is where it started," Villegas said. "It's a big web. We've always said these gangsters are not just operating within city limits."

After months of surveillance by state Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement agents and local agencies, 75 suspects were arrested in a massive takedown Tuesday, Attorney General Kamala Harris said in a statement, following earlier arrests of 26 others.

It was the largest of the state's sweeps targeting the gang.

Eight suspects were indicted federally on charges of conspiring to distribute methamphetamine.

State officials said Operation Red Zone began last summer when BNE agents discovered that members of the gang were "effectively driven out of Salinas in earlier sweeps."

"They spread themselves out so they're not all in one spot," said BNE spokeswoman Michelle Gregory.

But the state agents who had holed up for months in a Salinas surveillance house "didn't just pack up and leave," Gregory said. "They followed them."

The gang members fleeing Salinas after last year's takedowns were mostly street-level traffickers, she said.

Since then, they have been trafficking drugs in Madera, Los Banos, Livingston, Merced, Atwater and the tiny town of Dos Palos, under the oversight of Nuestra Familia leadership, according to Harris' office.

The state narcotics bureau has worked hand-in-hand with local police agencies in at least five other Nuestra Familia regiment takedowns since April 2010, when wiretap and video surveillance for Operation Knockout revealed a web of leads and relationships.

That investigation was followed in June by Operation Tapout, with more arrests in Fresno, Kings, Kern and Tulare counties, and then August's Operation Street Sweeper in Visalia, Delano, Salinas and Watsonville.

Seven high-level defendants, including two former Salinas regiment commanders — Martin "Cyclone" Montoya and Philip Sparks — as well as other Salinas and Watsonville gang members still face federal drug conspiracy charges in connection with those cases. U.S. Attorney Ben Wagner said at least eight defendants charged in his Eastern District are already serving sentences ranging from 18 to 40 years.

"Some of the intel that was gathered (in Salinas) was a big learning tool for all of us," Villegas said. "I think that's why they're having success with these other big operations."

Last August, just before the culmination of Street Sweeper, the Red Zone investigation began with 21 state agents logging more than 8,000 hours, and 15 other agencies assisting, state officials said. In recent months, BNE has conducted Nuestra Familia and affiliated Norteño gang crackdowns in Chico and Contra Costa County.

In addition to this week's arrests, officers and agents seized undisclosed quantities of methamphetamine, marijuana plants and crack cocaine, as well as more than a dozen firearms, including five assault rifles. They also confiscated more than $64,000 in cash.

The gang's regiment commanders in Madera and the Los Banos area were both arrested in the takedowns, Gregory said, although the two men were not named as of late Wednesday.

A complete list of those arrested also was unavailable late Wednesday.

Two federal indictments handed down June 2 in Fresno and unsealed Tuesday alleged conspiracy and distribution of methamphetamine charges.

The first indictment named Gonzalo "Gunner" Esquivel, 30, and Efren Steve "Grande" Jiminez, 32, both of Los Banos; Kenneth Hernandez, 28, of Dos Palos; Gustavo "Gus Gus" Moreno, 31, and David Torres, 29, both of Madera.

The second indictment named Juan "Joker" Herrera, 37; Felipe Gutierrez, 37; and Rafael "B-Street Guerro" Velasco, 33, all of Madera.

According to a search warrant affidavit, the investigation used court-authorized wiretaps, surveillance and other investigative tools.

The defendants face between five and 40 years in federal prison and up to $5million in fines.

Harris' office said agents also gathered evidence of an attempted murder, and Gregory said aggravated assault and other violent-crime charges will be filed in state court.

Citing BNE agents' experience with gang drug prosecutions as well as wiretap and surveillance technology, local law enforcement agencies are still hoping a BNE-led multi-agency gang and drug task force will get under way after more than a year of frustrating delays.

That task force was first announced by then-Attorney General Jerry Brown in April 2010, when Brown came to Salinas to tout Operation Knockout's arrests.

But federal funds that would allow the FBI to provide an operations center in Salinas have been delayed until a federal budget can be passed, agents said, and some Peninsula cities have yet to sign memoranda of understanding that would allow the task force to begin operations.

Salinas officials, however, are eager to see it started.

"Our guys are ready to go," Villegas said.

Area gang investigators agree that the gang's leadership structure has suffered from the continuing arrests of regiment leaders around the state.

"They're pretty organized ... but we've fragmented them with all these cases we've done," Gregory said.

As in past operations, state agents say their pursuit of the Nuestra Familia is not over.

"We will continue with whoever's left," Gregory said. "If they move, we will follow them."

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 10th, 2011, 12:34 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:well if there's alot of surenos in lodi then yeah the arabs going to ride with them. they'll ride with whoever can give em the most protection and numbers. until they hit county then they'll find out they're outnumbered. lol they's alot of filipinos that bang surenos in socal too. and don't forget the Armanians. even though they say they're more "raza" than northerners the surenos will let all kinds of people bang the 13. it's like they're racist sometimes and they're not racist sometimes. lol surenos = whatever rule is convenient. back to the north. my question is i hear alot of C14 crips / nortenos stuff out in central valley. is that mess real? and what crip set side with what norte hood?
C14 is something the crips in cya started to show alliance w/14.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 13th, 2011, 10:53 am

you talking ahout the LA crips or the central valley crips? anything on the streets?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 15th, 2011, 10:45 pm

unknown209okcis wrote: Yeah I think Vst showed up in the 80's but Never heard White Fence trying to establish a hood in stockton...hahaha it must of been really quick. I agree with that. its the same way on the other end of the field. Theres not alot of real nortenos in stockton, the fools that follow them just want to be cool and dont feel close to the mexican culture...they see alot of their friends and family banging so they dont want to be the odd apple of the bunch. You even said it fools that dont even bang but hang with them trip on surenos...but then want to mimic everything they do, just like the paisas do with surenos.

Maybe, because modesto has its paisa nortenos...and theres hardly any hyphy foos out there. I dont doubt it, but out of those 50 i bet 5-10 are down...the are rest lame. Hahaha Its not Swapmeet gangsters its Fleamarket bangers...cholos sin varrios, dont consider these fucks southsiders.
WF crept up in the 70's I think I remember my tio tellin me about it.

I think stockton has some of the deepest norte sets in the valle, but I understand what your saying, there's alot of followers and some people just wear red because they grew up around northerners. They're not trying to front, it's just the color they wear, that's how I was for a while..I liked red cuz my homies all wore red.

And like I said about non-affiliates keeping surenos in check, it's not usually wannabes but just homies that grew up in that neighborhood and don't like it when a sureno walks around with his flag hanging and mean muggin. Some of my primos did that shit but they didn't bang, they actually had problems with northerners in the past.

Check this out: http://www.kcra.com/news/28238846/detail.html

By the way it seems like there's alot of raids on the NF, I only heard of 1 on eme in the past few years. I think they've hit NF twice this year.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 16th, 2011, 10:18 am

actually they hit NF 4 times already. lol contra costa county, chino, madera and tracy. made the news in the LATIMES too. back in the days LA gangs made news up north. now northern gangs make the news down south. times be changing

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 17th, 2011, 3:48 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:actually they hit NF 4 times already. lol contra costa county, chino, madera and tracy. made the news in the LATIMES too. back in the days LA gangs made news up north. now northern gangs make the news down south. times be changing
fuck they're gettin caught slippin monthly now. There was a story in Sac a few months ago about an eme vet who had cartel ties and was on his way to do a hit but I guess he got snatched up by the cops, can't remember the details.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 17th, 2011, 5:29 pm

MCD wrote:WF crept up in the 70's I think I remember my tio tellin me about it.

I think stockton has some of the deepest norte sets in the valle, but I understand what your saying, there's alot of followers and some people just wear red because they grew up around northerners. They're not trying to front, it's just the color they wear, that's how I was for a while..I liked red because my homies all wore red.

And like I said about non-affiliates keeping surenos in check, it's not usually wannabes but just homies that grew up in that neighborhood and don't like it when a sureno walks around with his flag hanging and mean muggin. Some of my primos did that shit but they didn't bang, they actually had problems with northerners in the past.
I hear that but that's how dudes become a victim of circumstance, you walk a fine line between being a bystander and getting caught in that sh*t. sometimes interaction can be avoidable if you've family in it, but I learned a long time ago that you keep a distance, drop the wearing of colors and it's best together to keep away if you're not 100% committed to that cause.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 19th, 2011, 1:07 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:you talking ahout the LA crips or the central valley crips? anything on the streets?
I don't if it's just northern cali crips, but I know crips from the valley & from SJ have also represented c-14 in the streets.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 19th, 2011, 10:27 pm

~J~ wrote: I hear that but that's how dudes become a victim of circumstance, you walk a fine line between being a bystander and getting caught in that sh*t. sometimes interaction can be avoidable if you've family in it, but I learned a long time ago that you keep a distance, drop the wearing of colors and it's best together to keep away if you're not 100% committed to that cause.
Yeah that's true. It's one thing to mug or instigate something, but by wearing colors that you know belong to a gang you're just giving homies a reason to fuck with you. I've heard too many stories about kids getting blasted because they were wearing shirts or hats or shoelaces that were this color or that color. I fucked with that for a while. Most people who wear colors but don't bang just welcome the love or respect they get from homies that DO fly that flag.

I had a Red A's ballcap I wore all the time, and I couldn't count the times i ran into Nortenos showin love just because they knew were I was from, even tho they knew I didn't bang. And on the flip side, I got alot of mugs from bald heads and blue cortez, and I knew damn well what I was doin but as a teen hanging out with the homies and being around that mess I felt I HAD to show which side I was on, because our race only saw in red and blue. Never popped in my head that at every house party I went to someone could have just ran up and put a bullet in that hat, even though it happened all the time, right here in sac.

Anyways thats my view from someone who was in that position, which alot of people overlook. Everytime someone gets shot now people assume both sides were thuggin. N it woulda been a damn shame if I was in the paper and anyone reading about it just said "whatever, another gangster punk dead" because I'm actually a hard working motherfucker.