Woodland/Sactown Cali gang question

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Jdogg

Woodland/Sactown Cali gang question

Unread post by Jdogg » April 13th, 2004, 7:34 am

I moved to Sydney- Australia from Woodland Cali 5 years ago. Before I left, there was 18th streeters starting factions in town. I was wondering how big they are in town now. Although Woodland was small and the gang situation wasn't as crazy as other areas, for a little town that was only 5miles wide with about 50,000 peops it was still getting pretty wild. Any other info. on the current gangs situation in Woodland would be appreciated. Also does anyone know what 33rd street Oak Park-Sactown has been like the past year?

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Woodland/Sactown Cali gang question

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 6th, 2004, 10:39 am

The Sacramento Bee...........(Community News) SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sacramento Police Chief Albert Najera is trying to convince Sacramento city leaders to put posters of parolees-at-large on the Internet.

Najera calls wanted parolees the No. 1 threat to police officers and the public, and he thinks the postings will help crack down on criminals who, right now, are falling through the cracks.

"If there is a serious crime that is committed in the city of Sacramento, from our experience, chances are the responsible party is going to be a parolee or parolees," Najera said.

The chief says he has the numbers to back the claim. He says during an 18-month period, from 1998 to 2000, five police officers were either injured or killed by parolees-at-large.

In February of 1999, during a routine traffic stop, Dundell Wright opened fire, killing Officer Bill Bean. Wright had an outstanding warrant for violating his parole.

In 2000, a gun battle broke out after a murder suspect crashed his car. Wanted parolee David Danials killed a bystander and continued to fire at police. One officer was hit twice.

So, the chief's plan is to ask the public for help by posting pictures on a Web site.

"We want to make sure we're getting the (people) who are a potential risk to the community," Najera said.

Najera asked constitutional law professor John Sims if the postings would violate any civil liberties.

"If someone is the subject of an outstanding warrant, and that's publicized truthfully, I'm not aware of any legal restraint on that immediately," Sims said.

At any given time, there are about 200 to 300 wanted parolees in the city limits. They are criminals that have either violated their parolees or committed new crimes, according to police officials.

"Warrants are issued. They're issued by the Department of Corrections, but it is no one's particular responsibility to track them down," Najera said.

The Department of Corrections does have a unit that looks for parolees-at-large but its members say they are overwhelmed with cases.

Before the chief's plan goes into action, it will have to go before the City Council. Najera hopes to present it to the council within the next 30 days.

Last Updated 4:59 am PDT Wednesday, May 4, 2004

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 6th, 2004, 11:12 am

~Sac-town Norteno Gang's~
GARDENLAND SACRA XIV
FRANKLONE BOYZ SACRA
29TH STREET SACRA
NORTHSIDE ALLEY SACRA
NORTHGATE SACRA
BRODERICK BOYZ*WESTSACRA
VARRIO CENTRO SACRA; 14TH AVE NORTE; VARRIO CINCO; VARRIO GARDENS; SOUTH SIDE PARK NORTENOS; OAKPARK-NORTE; VARRIO VALLEY HIGH; VARRIO NORTH SIDE LOCOS; VARRIO NORTE SACRA; DEL PASO HEIGHTS; VARRIO DIAMONDS; FRUITRIDGE-XIVers; 45TH AVE; MEADOWVIEW-NORTENOS; VARRIO NORTH HIGHLANDS; WOODBINE AVE; 47ST; ELK GROVE; CITRUS HEIGHTS; VARRIO BROOKFIELD; WS ROSEVILLE; SOUTH SIDE NORTENOS

Please feel free to post up any barrio's from Sacra i missed. These are just some of the Northern Barrio's i'm aware of...................~DreamerGirl~

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 9th, 2004, 10:14 pm

i used to live in $aC a Couple years ago aCtually north highlands & Citrus heights but i dont even remember any body bangin ova der anybody have any info on dem areas??

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » May 9th, 2004, 11:44 pm

Dreamer Girl,no offense but homeboy asked if 18St grew bigger in sac not "Name XIV varrios in Sac" Please stick to the topic.

I have never heard anything about a 18 St set in sac ever or Northern california for that matter.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 9th, 2004, 11:52 pm

I heard there is a set called N.S.H. from Sacra. Stands for NorthSide Highlands.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 10th, 2004, 5:40 pm

o werd? neva heard of it when i was there

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » May 15th, 2004, 12:28 pm

North Highlands been having a bit of a gang problem lately. With a number of shootings over the past year.

and if elk grove has gangs, they're weak, cuz no one even knows that there are gangs in elk grove.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 15th, 2004, 2:16 pm

style wrote:North Highlands been having a bit of a gang problem lately. With a number of shootings over the past year.

and if elk grove has gangs, they're weak, because no one even knows that there are gangs in elk grove.
dam north-Highlands wasent even craccin like that when i was der... u kno what goin on over @ that highschool don julio somthin like that? bringin back memories lol

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » February 18th, 2009, 1:28 pm

THERE IS NO 18 STREET GANG IN THE SAC AREA...ME AND MY BOYFRIEND ONCE GAVE A 18 ST GANGMEMBER A RIDE TO 49TH AVE WHERE BST SURENOS HANG OUT WE FELT BAD FOR THE DUDE WAS BEGGIN FOR MONEY ON FRANKLIN AND FRUTIRIDGE HE SAID HE CAUGHT A TRAIN TO SAC AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHERE HE WAS? I TOLD HIM HE WAS IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD TO BE A SURENO , HE HAD TATTS ALL OVER HIS FACE, NECK ,ARMS, I THINK HE PAROLED AND WAS HOMELESS , SO WE DROPPED HIM OFF ON 49TH AVE AND NEVER HEARD OF HIM AGAIN, ALSO THERE IS A 18ST GANG BUT IN SAN RAFAEL (NORTHERN CALI BAY AREA)... AND I HEARD THEY HANG OUT IN THE CANAL. IF I AM MISTAKEN SOMEBODY CLEAR IT UP.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » February 23rd, 2010, 11:38 pm

I know this topic is hella old but for anyoen still wondering, I know Woodland has some deep Nortenos like Triple Nickel, Campbell Park, and Cottonwood n West Cross street (aka Four Corners) Sorry I don't know the clickas I just know where they are. And Surenos are in Tredway and Yolano Park and Lemen Ave is their deepest clicka I believe.

Never heard of 18st in Woodland.. seems like people throw alot of rumors around with them being in Sac Valley. Menace probably hasn't even heard of that, it could be some paisas claiming the gang or maybe some real vatos who aren't doin much work..but I could be wrong. The only way to know shit like that is to live in the same hood.

norcalbadboy
What city do you live in now?: Bay Area

Unread post by norcalbadboy » February 26th, 2010, 11:22 pm

brownpridesac wrote:THERE IS NO 18 STREET GANG IN THE SAC AREA...ME AND MY BOYFRIEND ONCE GAVE A 18 ST GANGMEMBER A RIDE TO 49TH AVE WHERE BST SURENOS HANG OUT WE FELT BAD FOR THE DUDE WAS BEGGIN FOR MONEY ON FRANKLIN AND FRUTIRIDGE HE SAID HE CAUGHT A TRAIN TO SAC AND HE DIDNT KNOW WHERE HE WAS? I TOLD HIM HE WAS IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD TO BE A SURENO , HE HAD TATTS ALL OVER HIS FACE, NECK ,ARMS, I THINK HE PAROLED AND WAS HOMELESS , SO WE DROPPED HIM OFF ON 49TH AVE AND NEVER HEARD OF HIM AGAIN, ALSO THERE IS A 18ST GANG BUT IN SAN RAFAEL (NORTHERN CALI BAY AREA)... AND I HEARD THEY HANG OUT IN THE CANAL. IF I AM MISTAKEN SOMEBODY CLEAR IT UP.

Yeah Cuz 18th St is here in the Canal. They don't cause to much beef. They pretty much keep to themselves.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » July 17th, 2010, 11:04 pm

there are no 18st in woodland or in sac, maybe a few 18st members but not a hood established anywhere around the sac valley.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 20th, 2011, 3:34 am

I was in south Sac recently. And also spent some time in the downtown area. In south Sac I saw more X3 tags then X4 tags. But I kno tagging doesn't tell the whole story. Whats the gang situation like in south Sac and downtown Sac? On the news I saw that a guy from Compton Varrio 155St. got arrested for a shooting there. What LA gangs are recognized and have a presence in Sac? What Asian, Mexican, and black gangs are making noise in Sactown?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » April 20th, 2011, 11:16 pm

triplethreat wrote:I was in south Sac recently. And also spent some time in the downtown area. In south Sac I saw more X3 tags then X4 tags. But I kno tagging doesn't tell the whole story. Whats the gang situation like in south Sac and downtown Sac? On the news I saw that a guy from Compton Varrio 155St. got arrested for a shooting there. What LA gangs are recognized and have a presence in Sac? What Asian, Mexican, and black gangs are making noise in Sactown?
There's some prankster ass surenos in south sac but off the top of my head..you got some more established clickas like 49ave BST, 47st. It's been a while since I rolled through but there's others in South Sac. It's mostly norte though, Oak Park Nortenos, Varrio Gardenland, Varrio Diamonds, South Sac Kings, and alot more. Downtown I know has South Side Park X4, if "kings" comments he can tell you all about that area and Varrio Centro.

In the Arden area you got Howe Park Surenos which are probably the biggest sureno gang in Sac and they beef with some nortenos over there.

In Roseville there's surenos off Vernon St by the RR tracks which is kind of like downtown or old town Roseville, they beef with the Nortenos on the other side of the tracks. Roseville as a whole is like THE burbs... really safe neighborhoods, galleria with upscale stores full of wannabe-kim kardashian white girls blowing their paychecks on clothes, haha you know like that. But that spot by the tracks is alot older

North HIghlands' been gettin down lately, I guess they got nortenos off hillsdale past American River College past I-80. But I usually hear about the black gangs over there.

I know for sure North Sac is all norte but I don't go there much, kings knows bout that area too.

Rancho Cordova x3 and x4 have gotten heavier in the last few years. There's both off Mills Park Dr and La Loma Dr, both intersect with Folsom Blvd. I used to live off Zinfandel by the elementary school over there and used to see x4 off Malaga way. A few weeks ago some southsiders killed 3 bloods off Malaga, I put a topic up about it. There were Florencia 13 tags off Mills Park a while ago, on the walls by Mills Park Dr apartments but the tags always get painted over cuz passengers on the light rail can see them. I haven't seen F13 since.

I used to live on 63rd off Lemon Hill by the Arco there on Stockton Blvd and Fruitridge and I see X3 tags out by the tire shop and corner store I used to go to when I was a kid but not much action. I was there around 2001 and there were never surenos back then.

Anyways sorry if thats vague cuz I don't really kick it in the hood or party or do any of that shit anymore like I used to, I work sun-up to sun-down now. I also don't follow black gangs much but there's a lot in Oak Park. Asian gangs, you'll see the typical TRG, MOD, HNS, and all them asian crips and shit.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » May 3rd, 2011, 8:01 pm

triplethreat wrote:I was in south Sac recently. And also spent some time in the downtown area. In south Sac I saw more X3 tags then X4 tags. But I kno tagging doesn't tell the whole story. Whats the gang situation like in south Sac and downtown Sac? On the news I saw that a guy from Compton Varrio 155St. got arrested for a shooting there. What LA gangs are recognized and have a presence in Sac? What Asian, Mexican, and black gangs are making noise in Sactown?
Angelino Heights.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » May 6th, 2011, 7:12 am

OK IN DOWNTOWN SAC YOU SOUTH SIDE PARK NORTENOS WHICH BEEN HERE SINCE THE 70S . THERE HOOD COVERS ALL AROUND SOUTH SIDE PARK TIL DOWNTOWN PLAZA. THEN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF DOWNTOWN YOU GOT VARRIO CENTRO WHICH BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 60S THEY ARE THE BIGGEST NORTENO GANG OF THE 2. THEY COVER ZAPATA PARK FROM 7 ST TIL 28 TH ST TIL C ST TIL I ST IN DOWNTOWN SAC. THIS IS FIRTST HISPANIC NEIGHBORHOOD IN SACRAMENTO. IN SOUTH SAC THE BIGGEST GANG YOU GOT BY FAR IS FRANKLON NORTENOS THEN YOU GOT OAK PARK NORTENOS 45 BLOCK NORTENOS 14TH AVE ,VARRIO CINCO , FRUITRIDGE , VARRIO DIAMONDS. SOUTH SAC IS RAN BY NORTENOS. THEY DO HAVE SURENOS BUT THERE NOT MUCH OF A PRESENCE. REMEMBER IN SACRA ITS BEEN EMBETTED NORTENOS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME. WEST SACRAMENTO IS RAN BY BRK NORTENOS AND THE NORTH SAC HAS ALL NORTENOS

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 15th, 2011, 1:23 pm

kings wrote:OK IN DOWNTOWN SAC YOU SOUTH SIDE PARK NORTENOS WHICH BEEN HERE SINCE THE 70S . THERE HOOD COVERS ALL AROUND SOUTH SIDE PARK TIL DOWNTOWN PLAZA. THEN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF DOWNTOWN YOU GOT VARRIO CENTRO WHICH BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 60S THEY ARE THE BIGGEST NORTENO GANG OF THE 2. THEY COVER ZAPATA PARK FROM 7 ST TIL 28 TH ST TIL C ST TIL I ST IN DOWNTOWN SAC. THIS IS FIRTST HISPANIC NEIGHBORHOOD IN SACRAMENTO. IN SOUTH SAC THE BIGGEST GANG YOU GOT BY FAR IS FRANKLON NORTENOS THEN YOU GOT OAK PARK NORTENOS 45 BLOCK NORTENOS 14TH AVE ,VARRIO CINCO , FRUITRIDGE , VARRIO DIAMONDS. SOUTH SAC IS RAN BY NORTENOS. THEY DO HAVE SURENOS BUT THERE NOT MUCH OF A PRESENCE. REMEMBER IN SACRA ITS BEEN EMBETTED NORTENOS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME. WEST SACRAMENTO IS RAN BY BRK NORTENOS AND THE NORTH SAC HAS ALL NORTENOS
kings i been meanin to ask you..

Do you know what clicka them fools who smoked jose guerrero in the flats were from? one of the shooters was Hugo Torres n he just got sentenced. And that boxer and his baby that got killed too in 07, aquitania, everyone was saying he was probably bangin. They brought it up in the paper couple days ago cuz they didnt find the killers yet.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » May 15th, 2011, 11:09 pm

FROM WHAT I HEARD IT WAS EITHER LANE DRIVE OR THE HEIGHTS. WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP THATS WHAT I HEARD. AS FAR THE OTHER GUY I HEARD HE WAS JUST AN ASSOCIATE OF NORTENOS FROM FRANKLON. HEY MCD WHAT PART OF SACRA YOU FROM?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 24th, 2011, 12:35 am

kings wrote:FROM WHAT I HEARD IT WAS EITHER LANE DRIVE OR THE HEIGHTS. WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP THATS WHAT I HEARD. AS FAR THE OTHER GUY I HEARD HE WAS JUST AN ASSOCIATE OF NORTENOS FROM FRANKLON. HEY MCD WHAT PART OF SACRA YOU FROM?
aight man thanks thats sad what happened to aquitania. Yeah I moved around the county, Im from citrus heights, i use to stay with my dad off lemon hill but i didnt go to school in the southside.

now i just i been renting all over now in rancho and orangevale tryin to stack some money for a house here. might move to south side but not really trying to buy a house in the hood since I wanna flip it in a few years.