News:South Sac Drive By Leaves 4 Wounded(Asians)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re: News:South Sac Drive By Leaves 4 Wounded(Asians)

Unread post by caliboi » December 9th, 2010, 11:04 am

MCD wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:This couldn't be more wrong or subjective.
Yes Hmong typically beef with other Hmongs, but all the rest are completely dependent on location, location, location.

Ima let you in on a secret....
Gangs usually beef with their enemies.
Shhhhhh
I don't think its subjective its just the truth based on the asian population in major cities. Hmongs, Viets, and chinese tend to move in areas with an established community of their people. plus there's a big argument among asians on which is the most superior.
so mcd is sactown more dangerous or less dangerous compared to the old dayz and wassup with the hmong gangs in cali cuz all i know is HNS is the hmong gang that have numbers in sactown and TRG is the legitimate gang in sactown. Fresno is TRG, ABZ and idk about MOD but MOD and ORB seems the most active and i guess AC in Fresno. In chicago, I see some hmongs but dey get mixed into other race whether its black or different asians like laos cambo viet chinese or flip. or even eses.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm

caliboi wrote: so mcd is sactown more dangerous or less dangerous compared to the old dayz and wassup with the hmong gangs in cali because all i know is HNS is the hmong gang that have numbers in sactown and TRG is the legitimate gang in sactown. Fresno is TRG, ABZ and idk about MOD but MOD and ORB seems the most active and i guess AC in Fresno. In chicago, I see some hmongs but dey get mixed into other race whether its black or different asians like laos cambo viet chinese or flip. or even eses.
I couldn't tell you what it was like in the 70's and 80's you know but I think sac went through the whole drug surge in the 90's and the crime went down everywhere. You know 05' some reason there were more murders in northern cali. Sac is about the same last few years. You know what I just found out, I guess MOD and HNS were brawlin at Cal Expo a few months ago. I don't really go to Cal expo or the fair anymore so i never heard about it

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 13th, 2010, 10:04 am

u know wats weird if hns is blue mod is red and if mod is red hns is blue weird huh cuz i guess it depends on the enemies colors i guess. seems like this posts is about sum viet gangs going at it wuldnt u say??

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Dont matter

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 20th, 2011, 1:16 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote: so mcd is sactown more dangerous or less dangerous compared to the old dayz and wassup with the hmong gangs in cali because all i know is HNS is the hmong gang that have numbers in sactown and TRG is the legitimate gang in sactown. Fresno is TRG, ABZ and idk about MOD but MOD and ORB seems the most active and i guess AC in Fresno. In chicago, I see some hmongs but dey get mixed into other race whether its black or different asians like laos cambo viet chinese or flip. or even eses.
I couldn't tell you what it was like in the 70's and 80's you know but I think sac went through the whole drug surge in the 90's and the crime went down everywhere. You know 05' some reason there were more murders in northern cali. Sac is about the same last few years. You know what I just found out, I guess MOD and HNS were brawlin at Cal Expo a few months ago. I don't really go to Cal expo or the fair anymore so i never heard about it
so about this post do u know wat gangs were involved??

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » February 13th, 2011, 2:45 pm

mrinteresting wrote:
MCD wrote:
so about this post do u know wat gangs were involved??
Are you talkin about the cal expo brawl? It was Menace of destruction and hmong nation society

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » February 16th, 2011, 1:50 pm

becha MOD would have won against HNS lol.... MOD is the most violent hmong gang around

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » February 21st, 2011, 4:58 pm

mrinteresting wrote:becha MOD would have won against HNS lol.... MOD is the most violent hmong gang around
HNS is deeper than MOD in sac, MOD originated in mid-east area of the US if I remember right.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » February 22nd, 2011, 9:11 pm

MCD wrote:
mrinteresting wrote:becha MOD would have won against HNS lol.... MOD is the most violent hmong gang around
HNS is deeper than MOD in sac, MOD originated in mid-east area of the US if I remember right.
so whats with this post do u know???

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 6th, 2011, 12:34 pm

mrinteresting wrote:
MCD wrote:
so whats with this post do u know???
nah I don't live over there anymore so beats me

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » March 6th, 2011, 8:15 pm

one thing i have to admit, out of all of california, oakland seems to be the worst city in cali even though other parts are ghetto as hell!! sacramento is ghetto too but not compared to oaktown i belive.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 11th, 2011, 11:26 pm

mrinteresting wrote:one thing i have to admit, out of all of california, oakland seems to be the worst city in cali even though other parts are ghetto as hell!! sacramento is ghetto too but not compared to oaktown i belive.
Sac is hood but no one can really fuck with oakland right now. I usually ain't scared of much I'd roll through just about anywhere in sacra and stocktone but there's some of them varrios in East oakland and a lot of dark alleys that I wouldn't drive through at night. But that doesn't mean that other spots like LA, sac, san diego or stockton aint hard, the PD just has it under control, they've all gone through their bad times.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » March 15th, 2011, 6:52 am

MCD wrote:
mrinteresting wrote:one thing i have to admit, out of all of california, oakland seems to be the worst city in cali even though other parts are ghetto as hell!! sacramento is ghetto too but not compared to oaktown i belive.
Sac is hood but no one can really fu-- with oakland right now. I usually ain't scared of much I'd roll through just about anywhere in sacra and stocktone but there's some of them varrios in East oakland and a lot of dark alleys that I wouldn't drive through at night. But that doesn't mean that other spots like LA, sac, san diego or stockton aint hard, the PD just has it under control, they've all gone through their bad times.
when it comes to asians, they seem more organized of street gangs than other race but hispanics go next on the list as 2nd most organized street gangs wouldnt u say?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 16th, 2011, 11:26 pm

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:
Sac is hood but no one can really fu-- with oakland right now. I usually ain't scared of much I'd roll through just about anywhere in sacra and stocktone but there's some of them varrios in East oakland and a lot of dark alleys that I wouldn't drive through at night. But that doesn't mean that other spots like LA, sac, san diego or stockton aint hard, the PD just has it under control, they've all gone through their bad times.
when it comes to asians, they seem more organized of street gangs than other race but hispanics go next on the list as 2nd most organized street gangs wouldnt u say?
I don't see it like that. Asian gangs as far as I know don't operate under a criminal organization like mexicans do. Asians play off mexicans and blacks when they get settled in, and some of them cambodian gangs are just nutty as fuck and don't really care about hierarchies, they all do work and get down when they have to.

It seems like asian gangs will have one homeboy that shines out and does the most work and he's respected, but those are usually the fools that get copped real quick

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » March 18th, 2011, 10:30 am

idk man it depends on how u look at it..... have u herd of the chinese triads, japanese yakuza, or even korean and vietnamese organized crime syndicates... mostly chinese and vietnamese street gangs work for the triads or tongs depending on wat group i guess... yea hispanics do work for an organized crime syndicate like surenos, 18, or ms have connections with drug cartels. idk bout nortenos maybe lol.... latin kings ive herd on the news also have connections so ya idk.... mexican mafia, nuestra familia.... asians and europeans are prolly the best in organized crime well actually the best with the italians, russians, albanians.. etc.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » March 18th, 2011, 10:32 am

idk man it depends on how u look at it..... have u herd of the chinese triads, japanese yakuza, or even korean and vietnamese organized crime syndicates... mostly chinese and vietnamese street gangs work for the triads or tongs depending on wat group i guess... yea hispanics do work for an organized crime syndicate like surenos, 18, or ms have connections with drug cartels. idk bout nortenos maybe lol.... latin kings ive herd on the news also have connections so ya idk.... mexican mafia, nuestra familia.... asians and europeans are prolly the best in organized crime well actually the best with the italians, russians, albanians.. etc.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 29th, 2011, 11:10 pm

caliboi wrote:idk man it depends on how u look at it..... have u herd of the chinese triads, japanese yakuza, or even korean and vietnamese organized crime syndicates... mostly chinese and vietnamese street gangs work for the triads or tongs depending on wat group i guess... yea hispanics do work for an organized crime syndicate like surenos, 18, or ms have connections with drug cartels. idk bout nortenos maybe lol.... latin kings ive herd on the news also have connections so ya idk.... mexican mafia, nuestra familia.... asians and europeans are prolly the best in organized crime well actually the best with the italians, russians, albanians.. etc.
I wouldn't be surprised if these heavily cultural asian street gangs affiliated with their culture's organized crime syndicate, but the asians that be on that nigga shit and crippin, I would think the traditional Yakuza or triad would see them as a disgrace.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » April 1st, 2011, 2:34 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:idk man it depends on how u look at it..... have u herd of the chinese triads, japanese yakuza, or even korean and vietnamese organized crime syndicates... mostly chinese and vietnamese street gangs work for the triads or tongs depending on wat group i guess... yea hispanics do work for an organized crime syndicate like surenos, 18, or ms have connections with drug cartels. idk bout nortenos maybe lol.... latin kings ive herd on the news also have connections so ya idk.... mexican mafia, nuestra familia.... asians and europeans are prolly the best in organized crime well actually the best with the italians, russians, albanians.. etc.
I wouldn't be surprised if these heavily cultural asian street gangs affiliated with their culture's organized crime syndicate, but the asians that be on that nigga shit and crippin, I would think the traditional Yakuza or triad would see them as a disgrace.
yea i am questioning the asians of trying to copy black or cholo style..... the only asians i know of in organized crime are the triads(chinese, vietnamese, taiwanese and other mixes), yakuza(japanese and some koreans, maybe more mixture), korean mafias, and vietnamese syndicates..... yea, ur right though, if the yakuza or triads see the asians saying suwwopp or cuhz, i wuld think dey wuld consider them a disgrace and teach them a lesson or two. mainly blacks and hispanics rule the gang culture in the usa, but in canada its a diff story.... asians and biker gangs rule canada if u havent herd.....

jaguarcichlid
What city do you live in now?: Salinas

Unread post by jaguarcichlid » May 10th, 2011, 12:20 am

MCD wrote:
there's more to it then that, east oakland has been fucked up for a very long time. and san diego haha come on now not tryin to make a pissingcontest outta which cities are the hardest but san diego isnt even a candidate

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 15th, 2011, 1:16 pm

caliboi wrote: yea i am questioning the asians of trying to copy black or cholo style..... the only asians i know of in organized crime are the triads(chinese, vietnamese, taiwanese and other mixes), yakuza(japanese and some koreans, maybe more mixture), korean mafias, and vietnamese syndicates..... yea, ur right though, if the yakuza or triads see the asians saying suwwopp or cuhz, i wuld think dey wuld consider them a disgrace and teach them a lesson or two. mainly blacks and hispanics rule the gang culture in the usa, but in canada its a diff story.... asians and biker gangs rule canada if u havent herd.....
yeah they emulate the black and brown culture. Mostly wannabee blacks.
jaguarcichlid wrote: ...haha come on now not tryin to make a pissingcontest outta which cities are the hardest but san diego isnt even a candidate
lol there's some diego cats on here that aren't gonna like that

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » May 20th, 2011, 8:57 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote: yea i am questioning the asians of trying to copy black or cholo style..... the only asians i know of in organized crime are the triads(chinese, vietnamese, taiwanese and other mixes), yakuza(japanese and some koreans, maybe more mixture), korean mafias, and vietnamese syndicates..... yea, ur right though, if the yakuza or triads see the asians saying suwwopp or cuhz, i wuld think dey wuld consider them a disgrace and teach them a lesson or two. mainly blacks and hispanics rule the gang culture in the usa, but in canada its a diff story.... asians and biker gangs rule canada if u havent herd.....
yeah they emulate the black and brown culture. Mostly wannabee blacks.
jaguarcichlid wrote: ...haha come on now not tryin to make a pissingcontest outta which cities are the hardest but san diego isnt even a candidate
lol there's some diego cats on here that aren't gonna like that
i mean i am asian and i dont even act like that..... im always around blacks, hispanics, whites, europeans, samoans, tongans etc...... i used to hang with asians but they get very boring lol to be honest...... im more into sports and partying and having fun, and im not those typical asians haha...... yea, i wish asians just acted more like their own instead of saying cuzz or suwoopp..... or even saying nigga in general....... im more into the preppy type but i do see gang fights from time to time and hang with g'z, but yea, asians just need 2 b themselves

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 24th, 2011, 12:29 am

caliboi wrote:
i mean i am asian and i dont even act like that..... im always around blacks, hispanics, whites, europeans, samoans, tongans etc...... i used to hang with asians but they get very boring lol to be honest...... im more into sports and partying and having fun, and im not those typical asians haha...... yea, i wish asians just acted more like their own instead of saying cuzz or suwoopp..... or even saying nigga in general....... im more into the preppy type but i do see gang fights from time to time and hang with g'z, but yea, asians just need 2 b themselves
its funny because all the asians from my high school were the stereotypical squares and book worms with 4.2 gpa's. so when i get in it with asian homeboys I can't take em serious. But then again, there's alot of asian gangsters that actually do well in school and hold down jobs.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 24th, 2011, 3:00 am

^To let you kno I've only read the last two posts. I'm Asian, grew up with Asians, the majority of my friends and fam are Asian, and I live in So.Cal. There's as much Asian preppy nerds as there are white preppy nerds. I didn't grow up like that. None of my boys grew up like that. I personally don't kno anyone who is. No one I kno says the N word or uses the phrase "suwoop". So that goes without saying we don't act "black". And I don't kno anyone who acts "black" or whatever acting "black" is. It's funny how Caliboi is Asian but believes the Asian stereotype he sees on TV. He probably thinks all Asians are Chinese, haha. I think the media puts all that crap in your head. So when you see an Asian you automatically think what the TV told you is true. Jus like all Mexicans w/ shaved heads are banging. And all black ppl automatically have some kinda authority w/ Hip Hop. Sure there are some Asian nerds. But not as much as jus a plain old regular dude.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 24th, 2011, 10:33 pm

triplethreat wrote:^To let you kno I've only read the last two posts. I'm Asian, grew up with Asians, the majority of my friends and fam are Asian, and I live in So.Cal. There's as much Asian preppy nerds as there are white preppy nerds. I didn't grow up like that. None of my boys grew up like that. I personally don't kno anyone who is. No one I kno says the N word or uses the phrase "suwoop". So that goes without saying we don't act "black". And I don't kno anyone who acts "black" or whatever acting "black" is. It's funny how Caliboi is Asian but believes the Asian stereotype he sees on TV. He probably thinks all Asians are Chinese, haha. I think the media puts all that crap in your head. So when you see an Asian you automatically think what the TV told you is true. Jus like all Mexicans w/ shaved heads are banging. And all black ppl automatically have some kinda authority w/ Hip Hop. Sure there are some Asian nerds. But not as much as jus a plain old regular dude.
don't worry the people on here are smart enough to see past the stereotypes. Well most of em...

I was putting my own experience in there. I've seen people of all races in all areas of society, including asians.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 25th, 2011, 7:10 am

Stereotypes are made to be shattered, and do on the regular.
I had a white homie who would get stopped by po more often than any black folk you ever did know, guess it was just how dude looked, like he didn't give a fuck and wasn't like he was trying to either. Anytime he was in our group we'd be getting rolled for all sorts of nonsense just because, and when he wasn't with us it could be a gang of us, black and asian and cops wouldn't even stop to give us the time of day. Dude got rolled all the time on the solo just because. Thats why I don't buy that "cops hate blacks yadda yada" bullskittles mang. haha.

On the flipside I rocked a 3.666gpa all through HS till my senior year, with 2 felonies, all while taking probably half those classes in juvie and camps, wasn't till I picked up my gun charge at 17 that they wouldn't let me back into my school (which was already a continuation school that I had to go 4 cities over into OC in Buena Park to attend) and I just dropped the fuck out. Went to prison, got my GED, got out then went to community (cypress) college, transferred to CSLBU, and got my bachelors and dipped outro.
Hows that for stereotypical?
haha

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 25th, 2011, 9:33 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Stereotypes are made to be shattered, and do on the regular.
I had a white homie who would get stopped by po more often than any black folk you ever did know, guess it was just how dude looked, like he didn't give a fu-- and wasn't like he was trying to either. Anytime he was in our group we'd be getting rolled for all sorts of nonsense just because, and when he wasn't with us it could be a gang of us, black and asian and cops wouldn't even stop to give us the time of day. Dude got rolled all the time on the solo just because. Thats why I don't buy that "cops hate blacks yadda yada" bullskittles mang. haha.

On the flipside I rocked a 3.666gpa all through HS till my senior year, with 2 felonies, all while taking probably half those classes in juvie and camps, wasn't till I picked up my gun charge at 17 that they wouldn't let me back into my school (which was already a continuation school that I had to go 4 cities over into OC in Buena Park to attend) and I just dropped the fu-- out. Went to prison, got my GED, got out then went to community (cypress) college, transferred to CSLBU, and got my bachelors and dipped outro.
Hows that for stereotypical?
haha
hahaha thats good to hear. A couple of my cousins always get fucked with by police, a couple weeks ago a cop pulled over my cousin in his own neighborhood, checked his license and paperwork. When my primo asked what the deal was the cop straight up said well most people that fit your description and drive this kind of car are up to somethin. My cousin drives an impala like mine. Then started asking him when's the last time he was locked up. FInally he finishes up, gave no good reason for the traffic stop, and let him go. Fool is lucky my cousin didn't trip over it cuz it was textbook profiling and harassment.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » May 26th, 2011, 8:52 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:
its funny because all the asians from my high school were the stereotypical squares and book worms with 4.2 gpa's. so when i get in it with asian homeboys I can't take em serious. But then again, there's alot of asian gangsters that actually do well in school and hold down jobs.
asians r one of the smartest ppl in the world i would have to admit that........ they have created technology and contributed a buckload to this world.... i do have quite a few asian friends and they r very smart and wise and sometimes know how to kick it...... but yea, i cant really take them serious when the ghetto stuff comes into mind

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 1st, 2011, 12:50 am

^Whether you kno it or not, there are Asians in the ghetto. Every time you post something it continues to show how ignorant you are.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 1st, 2011, 6:49 am

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:
asians r one of the smartest ppl in the world i would have to admit that........ they have created technology and contributed a buckload to this world.... i do have quite a few asian friends and they r very smart and wise and sometimes know how to kick it...... but yea, i cant really take them serious when the ghetto stuff comes into mind
What about this?
Los Angeles - A former Asian Boyz gang leader was convicted today of eight Los Angeles-area murders in 1995 and 1996, as well as 10 counts of attempted murder.
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/e ... s-20110216

I wouldnt say that this sounds not serious.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 5th, 2011, 11:44 pm

triplethreat wrote:^Whether you kno it or not, there are Asians in the ghetto. Every time you post something it continues to show how ignorant you are.
Sentenza wrote:
What about this?
Los Angeles - A former Asian Boyz gang leader was convicted today of eight Los Angeles-area murders in 1995 and 1996, as well as 10 counts of attempted murder.
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/e ... s-20110216

I wouldnt say that this sounds not serious.
you guys aren't payin attention. I never said anything about there being no asians bangin and puttin in work. I just said my life experiences growin up with the stereotypical group come to mind when an asian homie got in my face. Actually I talked about that time on a different topic, but I was alluding to it.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » June 6th, 2011, 12:59 am

^Sorry for the confusion. My comment was directed at Caliboi.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 6th, 2011, 1:25 am

triplethreat wrote:^Sorry for the confusion. My comment was directed at Caliboi.
Yea mine too, lol.
Sorry MCD, you werent meant.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 7th, 2011, 5:16 pm

It's all good I just don't wan't anyone thinkin i'm close-minded when i'm the total opposite.