Has anyone heard of ACS?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » February 7th, 2008, 8:35 pm

i heard theres ACS in van nuys

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 8th, 2008, 10:01 pm

i got hit up by an acs driving a green beetle with a flower on the dashboard. picture that.

chekkmayte

Unread post by chekkmayte » May 9th, 2008, 7:14 pm

no disrespect to any acs on the board. but i 'know' some of you guys came down to a different city, outside of cali. 10-15 of you guys ready to beef w/some viets i had indirect affiliations with. i remember you guys steppn into the club, owned by the viets, n just drank n danced. you guys claimed you guys were from cali. i know there was one huge laos guy w/you guys. if anyone from acs here knows, there was an unusual looking old 'white' guy in his 50's just sitting by himself right in the middle of the club. this was back in 99..

chuuuuung

Unread post by chuuuuung » May 27th, 2008, 2:30 pm

isn't sharky like 16?

dang i thought mbz and acs died out cause it was filled with young heads and i haven't really seen any bangers in ktown. i see more fobs around now

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » May 27th, 2008, 10:32 pm

true theres way more fobs there now. plus more white folks are starting to move in as well as indians. there are some people who are working around ktown and live there too. the gangsters are still out there but not as visible as they were back in the days.

indacut

Re:

Unread post by indacut » June 5th, 2008, 4:53 pm

chekkmayte wrote:no disrespect to any acs on the board. but i 'know' some of you guys came down to a different city, outside of cali. 10-15 of you guys ready to beef w/some viets i had indirect affiliations with. i remember you guys steppn into the club, owned by the viets, n just drank n danced. you guys claimed you guys were from cali. i know there was one huge laos guy w/you guys. if anyone from acs here knows, there was an unusual looking old 'white' guy in his 50's just sitting by himself right in the middle of the club. this was back in 99..

ur fukn creepy...

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Has anyone heard of ACS?

Unread post by js83 » June 10th, 2008, 12:49 am

Is there a reason why theres so many fobs in ktown now? I've been living here for a long time...and its interesting how much things have changed...

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » June 11th, 2008, 1:36 am

js83 wrote:Is there a reason why theres so many fobs in ktown now? I've been living here for a long time...and its interesting how much things have changed...
cause its koreatown?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » September 24th, 2008, 5:40 pm

one of the cheapest place for immigrants from asia

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » September 29th, 2008, 11:41 pm

Proverbz wrote:
js83 wrote:Is there a reason why theres so many fobs in ktown now? I've been living here for a long time...and its interesting how much things have changed...
cause its koreatown?
LOL

IKnowitCuhz

Unread post by IKnowitCuhz » October 6th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Damn everybody got tis shit twisteddd
LOL
alright i'm a young'n but i kno my share of shit cuz i rolled with lots of gangs and almost joined a southsider gang
i actually rolled with acs a couple times know a couple lg's and kno a trey and know some mbz and some ktg

alright this is how ktown runs aitte?
Trey Duece has major beef with ACS (Asian Criminals)
Trey Duece has been maddddd recruitin cuz ta last korean festival jangtuh 2008 located in ktown this september they were 20-30 deep in one day all my height i'm 6'2 btw
LGKK werre 12 deep from ta homie tat rolls with them from 818 Glendale and La Crascenta/ Beveryly Hills
ACS almost dead at ta festival with only little kids (they got heart though) this one foo Kid and some other foo cuz they are crazy ass foos and all of ta older heads got locked up for blasting on foos like Big Joker and Stranger and Temper

but in real life this is how it goes
Trey Duece (also called Fake Duece by rivals) is biggest but yeah i don't like this set cuz they jumped lil homies and blast on kids to prove their hard heard they pushin 100-150 deep member in Southern Cali alone
LGKK has some down people and second biggest and heard they pushing 50-70 South cali alone
ACS majority is locked up all for murder and drugs rest are lil kids and lots pushed into texas/and other states and some flee to Korea pushing 50+
MBZ is known for their crazyness hence (mental boyz) don't fuck with these foos they'll blast at u like it's nothing 30+
KTG (ktown gangsters) known for old members ages 20+ majority rolls 50-100 deep unknown cuz im youngn but i know 4-5 personally most in korea hiding out

that's the gangs i know got hit up by couple of them by ta young ns :D lookn all cute be4 i check em and tell em who i am
I don't bang but im affiliated with a lot of korean's and WS Asian Boyz and WaChing even though they don't like eachother :P and
West Side Locos x13 818 and San Gabriel Valley Vatos x13 and Playboyz and Armenian Power even though Armenians are bitches 4 suree hahaha
that's bout it i'm not ghetto washed no more cuz lifes stupid that way
once you work hard for your money and pay for your shit and focus on life
it all works out all the probation's end court fees will go away
and everyone that bangs will eventually get locked up 4 life or end up getting shot
OR THEY BITCHES IN TA FIRST PLACE (PC'ing) out of jail (protective custody) afta snitching and their kids end up banging and getting shot hahaah

it's a cycle of bull shit i reccomend u guys to leave or consider at least for a moment how stupid it is

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » October 6th, 2008, 9:12 pm

lol @ 100-150 heads for 32 mob.

stop spreadin lies on the internet yo.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » October 6th, 2008, 11:42 pm

IKnowitCuhz wrote:....
LOL! u a funny lil kid. wat are u like in 9th grade reading the scribbles left on the lockers by kids who have older brothers in gangs? and because youre friends with the g's lil brothers, that makes u "affiliated"?? hahahhaha

its all good kid. u'll grow up one day when u get tested on who u really are... u can be hard like a g and put it down for ur homies and fight... or u can be smart and walk away.. or u can be a lil snitch and go cry about it too.

damn, i cant believe these days 20+ yr olds are "old members".... wtf.

atcoreAtown
What city do you live in now?: Coreatown

Unread post by atcoreAtown » October 24th, 2008, 3:04 am

You stupid niggas needa stop snitchin on the internet and shit. Y'all one of the reasons why 50 be havin so much info on all of us. Any random nigga on the internet wanna find somethin out and all these stupid foos wanna pour their heart out and shit. keep this shit to yourself

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » October 26th, 2008, 2:54 pm

Proverbz wrote:
cause its koreatown?

nah...I mean that there was alot of Korean American's in ktown...these days, I don't see em as much...

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » October 26th, 2008, 3:00 pm

IKnowitCuhz...MBZ don't got 30 heads..where do you get your info? they are not even a real gang...and I doubt that they are putting in any work...last time I saw em couple years ago, they had like 5-6 heads...and all they did was smoke weed and kick it at random spots in ktown.

pencill
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by pencill » March 16th, 2009, 12:49 pm

FUCK Air Coolant Systems

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 2nd, 2009, 8:28 pm

these foos needs some heads they like 10 deep and they just kick it in some spot they needa go around and ask some korean or some asian foo to join em cuz they aint shit without members

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 3rd, 2009, 5:19 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:these foos needs some heads they like 10 deep and they just kick it in some spot they needa go around and ask some korean or some asian foo to join em because they aint shit without members
well if they're down it doesn't really matter.

some gangs have 200 members and no one does dirt.

you get 10 guys that are down and do dirt and they can make a name.

it's not like 200 guys are all gonna bang together at once anyway. that's why every big gang has little cliques of 5-20 guys each that all hang together. you don't need 200 guys to do a drive-by or do a home invasion.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 7th, 2009, 3:26 pm

wasting your breath justaugamma...

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » April 8th, 2009, 5:32 am

probably young kids tryin to act out and shit

323EmoKillaZ
What city do you live in now?: Montebello

Unread post by 323EmoKillaZ » April 19th, 2009, 8:26 pm

IKnowitCuhz wrote:Damn everybody got tis shit twisteddd
LOL
alright i'm a young'n but i kno my share of shit because i rolled with lots of gangs and almost joined a southsider gang
i actually rolled with acs a couple times know a couple lg's and kno a trey and know some mbz and some ktg

alright this is how ktown runs aitte?
Trey Duece has major beef with ACS (Asian Criminals)
Trey Duece has been maddddd recruitin because ta last korean festival jangtuh 2008 located in ktown this september they were 20-30 deep in one day all my height i'm 6'2 btw
LGKK werre 12 deep from ta homie tat rolls with them from 818 Glendale and La Crascenta/ Beveryly Hills
ACS almost dead at ta festival with only little kids (they got heart though) this one foo Kid and some other foo because they are crazy ass foos and all of ta older heads got locked up for blasting on foos like Big Joker and Stranger and Temper

but in real life this is how it goes
Trey Duece (also called Fake Duece by rivals) is biggest but yeah i don't like this set because they jumped lil homies and blast on kids to prove their hard heard they pushin 100-150 deep member in Southern Cali alone
LGKK has some down people and second biggest and heard they pushing 50-70 South cali alone
ACS majority is locked up all for murder and drugs rest are lil kids and lots pushed into texas/and other states and some flee to Korea pushing 50+
MBZ is known for their crazyness hence (mental boyz) don't fu-- with these foos they'll blast at u like it's nothing 30+
KTG (ktown gangsters) known for old members ages 20+ majority rolls 50-100 deep unknown because im youngn but i know 4-5 personally most in korea hiding out

that's the gangs i know got hit up by couple of them by ta young ns :D lookn all cute be4 i check em and tell em who i am
I don't bang but im affiliated with a lot of korean's and WS Asian Boyz and WaChing even though they don't like eachother :P and
West Side Locos x13 818 and San Gabriel Valley Vatos x13 and Playboyz and Armenian Power even though Armenians are women 4 suree hahaha
that's bout it i'm not ghetto washed no more because lifes stupid that way
once you work hard for your money and pay for your shit and focus on life
it all works out all the probation's end court fees will go away
and everyone that bangs will eventually get locked up 4 life or end up getting shot
OR THEY women IN TA FIRST PLACE (PC'ing) out of jail (protective custody) afta snitching and their kids end up banging and getting shot hahaah

it's a cycle of bull shit i reccomend u guys to leave or consider at least for a moment how stupid it is
Only reason TreDeuce jump and blast on the young'ns in ACS is because ACS always start shit with them...
My homie is in TreDeuce, one of his old friend is in ACS and they get along when his friend don't start shit...
But when the ACS fool brings up his homies and they throw ACS and start shit then my homie fucks them up real good...

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 19th, 2009, 8:30 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
thonkoboy2000 wrote:these foos needs some heads they like 10 deep and they just kick it in some spot they needa go around and ask some korean or some asian foo to join em because they aint shit without members
well if they're down it doesn't really matter.

some gangs have 200 members and no one does dirt.

you get 10 guys that are down and do dirt and they can make a name.

it's not like 200 guys are all gonna bang together at once anyway. that's why every big gang has little cliques of 5-20 guys each that all hang together. you don't need 200 guys to do a drive-by or do a home invasion.
rememeber the old korean gangs? they all died out cuz they were never deep if they was deep like a gang such a ABZ they would still exist today with a new generation, what happens when the riders of a current gang get locked up, die? whos gonna take their place? you feel me..being deep is very important for the gangs reputation and survival

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 21st, 2009, 1:47 pm

NEVER HEARD OF ACS FROM KOREANS OR ANYTHING LOL

I heard of AC before though Asian Crips most of them be repping their shit pretty hard through their sets and color 24/7.
Most of them are combodian chinese vietanese

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » May 10th, 2009, 1:34 pm

korean gangs dont make youtube videos.. homie they keep shit to themselves and u not from the LA area so u probably dont know any gangs here besides the ones you see on youtube.com haha

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » June 10th, 2011, 10:19 pm

i remember when these fools got blasted by FMS/GG boys like 8 years ago or something.

thats pretty much when GG boys and FMS died down when those fools got locked up for this.

i heard they caught the fools slippin at basic in ktown and jus sprayed em wid an AK.

pretty wild sh-t

DROOPY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DROOPY » March 11th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Article here on the shooting
http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/fre ... 1loc=FCLOW

Around 1:30 a.m., on June 30, 2000, four Korean men left the Basic Nightclub, at 3372 West Eighth Street, Los Angeles in Korea Town. The four men were: Sung Scott Moon, Ho Yoon Lee, Tae Yong Kong, and Young Jo Lee. They were in Tae Yong Kong's white Mercedes and they were associated with the Asian Criminals or ACS gang.

At this time, appellant was driving a dark car. Dong Rib Lee and possibly another person were also in the car.

The Mercedes stopped for a red light. Appellant drove the dark car to the right side of the Mercedes. Using an AK-47 rifle, someone in the dark car fired at those in the Mercedes. There were two series of shots. Four or five shots were fired in the first series. After a pause, 15 to 20 additional shots were fired in rapid succession. As the shots were being fired, appellant drove the dark car slowly past the Mercedes.

After the [*4] shooting, the Mercedes was driven to the hospital.

Ho Yoon Lee died as a result of 16 gunshot wounds. Tae Yong Kong and Young Jo Lee were wounded. Sung Scott Moon was not injured.

The Mercedes was riddled with bullets. It had 12 bullet holes on the outside and more on the inside. It could not be determined if the holes were caused by one or more firearms. Bullets and bullet fragments were recovered from inside the Mercedes. Fifteen rifle casings were recovered from the street. An AK-47 is the type of firearm that most typically uses the ammunition indicated on the recovered cartridges. The trajectory of some of the bullet holes indicated the dark car was moving when shots were fired.

2. Some of the gang evidence and the events preceding the shooting.

The Asian Criminals or ACS gang had a rivalry with the Garden Grove Boys and the Family Mobsters. There were many incidents of violence between the two groups.

Appellant, Dong Rib Lee, Ki-Chul Hong, and Tyson (Batman) Lee all claimed to be members of, or associated with, the Garden Grove Boys or the Family Mobsters. The Garden Grove Boys and the Family Mobsters (often referred to as FMS) are related gangs. Members of the Garden [*5] Grove Boys branch out and become Family Mobsters.

After the shooting, a baseball cap that said "Garden Grove" was found in Dong Rib Lee's apartment. Also discovered were a photograph of Tyson (Batman) Lee aiming a handgun directly at the camera and a photograph of him with a handgun resting on $ 20 bills. Similar photographs had been found in other gang- related cases. A farewell note addressed to the Garden Grove Boys was posted on the front door of the apartment.

Prior to the shooting, appellant, Dong-Rib Lee, Ki-Chul Hong, and Tyson (Batman) Lee were seen together, collectively, or in different pairings.